Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Make Your Own Short Monster Story    Fri May 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Since we have bunch of YGO monsters emoticons, let's make use of them here!

In this thread, you can RP by yourself, creating a short monster story. In this thread, there'll be no interaction between yourself and other roleplayers, since we'll make make our own short story for each of our post by roleplaying by ourselves.

Rules:
- You can use any characters (even yourself) as long as your short story contain at least 1 YGO character card, there's no limit at how many characters you can use in one story.
- You can also post a RP that you ever did with other people (ex: from Chatbox)
- All forum rules applied there

Easy rules, right?

Now I'll give an example about what kind of post supposed to go into this thread:

Looking For A Book

One day, Aussa, Eria, Hiita, and Wynn visits The Grand Spellbook Tower. Apparently they're searching for a certain "important" book in the public library, Spellbook Library of the Heliosphere.

Wynn : Aussa, I don't think the book we're looking is in this library... I heard there's other library too in this tower?

Aussa : We need to go to the other library then. It's been hours now and none of us find that book. The other library is Spellbook Library of the Crescent. But, I heard it's a closed library and not everyone can enter. Wonder if we can go there?

Batel : Oh, Nonononono. You can't go there, the book in Crescent Library is exclusive only for this institute's members, no outsiders can enter!

FP - Hiita : What the hell is that mean?? We're looking for an IMPORTANT BOOK!!! *grabs Spellbook Magician's collar and chokes him* BRING US THERE, OR ELSE....!!!

Batel :  affraid *trembles in fear*

Eria : Hiita, stop that! You won't gain anything by force!

Hiita : Tch! *releases her choke*

Eria : Are you okay, Manager?

Batel : *nods* ahh... ehemm.

Eria : Manager, we must find that important book as soon as possible. I don't think there's anyone else can help us, so, can you please.... bring us to Crescent Library...? *makes a cute face* ◕ ◡ ◕

Batel : Ahh... oohhh ehhh...  Embarassed 

Aussa : *elbows Hiita and whispers to her* See, that kind of trick is more effective...

Hiita : Tch, I don't think I lose to Eria only because of that.

Batel : *after muttering in few minutes* ALRIGHT!!

AussaEriaHiita (wink)  Wynn : YAY!

And then they begin searching for a book that contains recipe of certain cake ordered by Witch of the Black Forest, which, obviously they would never find in a library that only contain books about combat technologies and life quests.

Trivia (this is optional, you can add some trivias at the end of your story):
- Spellbook Library of the Heliosphere, according to Master Guide 4, is library that is can be accessed by average spellcasters, while Spellbook Library of the Crescent, can only be accessed by the members of Spellbook Institute - La Maison (the OCG name of The Grand Spellbook Tower)
- Spellbook Magician of Prophecy, according to Master Guide 4, is a "manager" of the Spellbook libraries, hence why Eria call him that. Also, his attribute is WATER just like Eria, so...
- Spellbook Library of the Crescent, according to Master Guide 4, contains books about combat technologies and life quests.

Now, since you already see an example, it's your turn to post a short monster story in RP format!

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com

Make Your Own Short Monster Story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1