Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Mon May 19, 2014 1:35 am

This is where someone make the character into the Neo Duel City RP

There are two type of character in the RP

One is the Shop's caretaker, the shop won't really work without any Shop Owner, Manager and stuff, and in that case, I'm taking the Shop Owner

The other one is more common, which is the customer, they are the one who duel inside the card shop and the one who buy cards from the shop

I do hope you'll have a good time in this small RP,
Signed with Lazerz,
Ally of Justice Catastor(just call me Cat-san ;p)

Anyway, this is my character here

Name: Satou Yoruneko

Nationality: USA(come from Japan)

Blood type: O

Height: 173 CM

Weight: 51 KG

Hair: Unruly Green Spiky hair, where his hair bang are long enough to close his left eye

Eye: Cat-like Yellow eye

Like: Cat, anything with Fish, Card Games, Money

Hate: Dog, anything spicy, loss of money

Personality:
normally known as Cat-san(a pun for his name, Yoruneko, which means "Night Cat" and honorific of -San for older man).

An Energetic guy, he usually spent half of his monthly income only for some card game's booster box, ending up eating cup noodle or junk food to stay alive until next week.

He is also known to be a generous guy, selling a finished up deck for a rather low price to beginner. The fact that the deck that he sold are usually in the box he open, this is how he tries to get his money back after opening all the box he buy

Yet in truth, he's a lonely young man, facing discrimination as an Asian in USA.
He opened up a card shop for the fact that he wanted to have more friend that understand his interest on card games and become one of his friend

Appearance: usually seen wearing a long-sleeved green turtleneck alongside a long apron, with the word "Neo Duel City" on it, alongside long black jeans and smooth black shoe

On his day off, he is seen wearing long-sleeved dress suit, alongside black long pants and jet black engineer shoe

Deck: the fact that Yoruneko's the shop owner says a lot on his deck list, he seems to have any type of deck, mostly because of all his impulse opening the booster box without thinking more of the cards inside of it.

Mostly seen playing either a Gradius deck, B.E.S. Deck, HERO deck

But in truth, his real deck are the Sentai Rider, a scarily rare deck that consist of mostly Promo Cards, he could make the deck mostly because of the large amount of booster box he bought

Give me what you think of this character and the flaw, since he's a major character, I need to make him at least like-able

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 4882
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Fri May 23, 2014 11:41 am

Lol well if a card shop is owned by a 19-year-old who thinks he's a cat, then I'm kinda concerned about the management and business practices...

Sorry for the late response, I wasn't at my laptop very much these past couple days and I needed a bit of time to think about my character descriptions. Anyway I'm entering one of my characters here. I may include another if this picks up.

Name: Mai Jasper

Nationality: Japanese-American (mother is from Japan, father is from US)

Blood type: A (seriously, why do we need to know this?)

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 45 kg

Hair: Dark brown, straight hair that reaches down to her waist

Eye: Brown

Likes: Animals, watching theatre, travelling, learning about new things

Hates: Braggarts, others touching her, peanuts (she's allergic)

Personality: Level-headed and collected, Mai is very cautious about the world and thinks a lot to herself before making decisions. She is known to put forth her best effort in anything she does, and be completely indifferent about the result. She isn't very out-going, but doesn't mind talking with anyone who happens to cross her path and will treat everyone with respect. She is also rather blunt.

Appearance: Since it's the summer, she usually wears a T-shirt, a denim skort, and sandals. She also has a hair tie that she keeps on her left wrist for good luck, but she almost never ties her hair up with it.

Also merging your double post; surprised it hasn't been addressed yet^^ Wink

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1458
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Sat May 24, 2014 5:55 am

Hippo, now I will reply on your character and gave imput up

1. Well, blood type does have stuff, like when accident happen(it will, I promise), all the characteristic and stuff

2. Your character need his high school shirt and other article of clothing, since she's a high schooler(my character didn't need it, since he pretty much just seen working in the Card Shop)

3. What about the deck she use? Give more info

4. She also need the Background story(mine's still in underway)

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious

“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 4882
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Sat May 24, 2014 8:56 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
1. Well, blood type does have stuff, like when accident happen(it will, I promise), all the characteristic and stuff
Okay... I'll take your word for that (now I'm thinking that you'll get my characters into accidents Razz).

2. Your character need his high school shirt and other article of clothing, since she's a high schooler(my character didn't need it, since he pretty much just seen working in the Card Shop)
Haha, but we don't wear uniforms... IN AMERICA! At least not in public schools, and she goes to a public school. But if you're talking about a shirt with a logo of her high school on it, then yes she would wear that from time to time.

3. What about the deck she use? Give more info
Lol well I didn't want to give this away until after we started the RP... but she's actually new to dueling, and she comes to the card shop to buy her first very own deck. So atm she doesn't have cards of her own.

4. She also need the Background story(mine's still in underway)
I have a working background story in my head, but I didn't know I needed to write that here lol. I'm just waiting for the RP at this point.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1760
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Tue May 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Alright, here's my character.

Name: Blaine Baxter (friends will call him "B")

Nationality: American

Blood Type: AB

Height: 179 cm

Weight: 63 kg

Hair: Scruffy, jet black hair

Eyes: White

Hates: Celery, carrots, romance

Personality: Is kind of nervous when meeting new people, but is open with people he gets close to. Although he says he likes to duel, he often times appears bored with it and in general. Despite this, he is an encouraging person, believing one shouldn't give up easily.

Appearance: Blaine wears a dark-grey hoddie, usually keeping the hood on, blue jeans, and sneakers. Has a mp3 and almost always has earphones in his ear.

Deck: A DARK deck centered around the Ally of Justice Cards

Last edited by Binding Dharc on Wed May 28, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1458
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Tue May 27, 2014 9:58 pm

AOJ Catastor aw~ Dharc make a deck based on me~ '/////'

Jokes aside, there's stuff you need to do:
1. The personality need to be more detail, it looks pretty vague, even more vague on what happen in Spiritual Art Dark!
2. The appearance need to be more detail, I can see someone wore a jacket, but what style is he woring them? Jipped them up? Wrap them on your wraist? Left them hanging on your shoulder? There's a lot of style to wore a jacket ya know! Don't look down on it!

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City, Chara Creation   Today at 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Neo Duel City, Chara Creation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1