Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:43 am

"And at that time, I chain with Falchion Beta's effect!" the Blue Spaceship give a small shine toward the ground, where another Spaceship take flight again "When Falchion Beta destroy a monster by battle, I can either send 1 Light Machine monster with attack 1200 or lower from deck to graveyard, or I can special summon 1 Light Machine monster with attack 1200 or lower from my graveyard! Which is why! Return to the field! Lord British!" The Red Spaceship make its appearance into the field again, the cockpit's bright yellow color shore brightly (Lord British/Level 4/Light/Machine/Atk: 1200/Def: 800)

"Again" Yoruneko add "Lord British gain the power from the 2 Solidarity I control, which means it gain 1600 attack bonus!" (Lord British/Atk: 1200 > 2800) "And of course, Gonogo effect activated, I change the battle position of Falchion Beta into face-down" with that, he then put the Blue Spaceship into horizontal position, facing it down

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 532
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:42 am

This stupid Lord British just isn't dying, Mai thought to herself as Yoruneko proceeded to swarm the field. Now he has two monsters with 2800 ATK. That's gonna be hard to get over.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:25 am

"NOW! SHOWTIME!" raising his hand dramatically, small amount of people inside the shop could not help but either groan or laugh at his movement that copy a certain Masked Hero with Magical Ring "Lord British attack your Traptix!" and some could even swear they heard the voice of 'FABULOUS! AWESOME! GREATEST!' when Lord British dash toward the Traptix, sending a ring of light toward the enemy (Lord British/Atk: 2800)

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious

“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Mai shielded her eyes with her hand when she heard the blast from Lord British. Traptrix Myrmeleo was gone just as Gonogo had gone before her. As Mai's Life Points dropped once again (5350 -> 4650), she remembered that her monster had not died in vain.

"Okay," she declared after the attack had ended, "Myrmeleo was destroyed, but when she's sent to the graveyard, so is the Black Pendant equipped to her. And according to this, you lose 500 Life Points." She knew it wasn't much compared to the damage she had received, but it was a relief to know that she was still winning because of it.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:58 am

giving out a shocked face, Yoruneko instantly raise his hand, shielding himself from the blast from the pendant "ouch!" he give a VERY convincing voice of pain (LP: 4450 > 3950)

"But I'm not over yet! Lord British effect activated! When it destroy a monster by battle, I can make it attack again! Which means I can have another go!" Lord British dash forward again, sending another round of Light Ring over Mai (Lord British/Atk: 2800)

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:10 am

Oh, no, I forgot about that! Mai thought as she braced herself for this direct attack against her. She was more concerned about the visual effects of the attack than the actual LP damage. She saw the holographic blast from the spaceship approach and encircle her, and it looked so real that she had to cover her eyes with both hands this time and duck her head down. While she didn't feel any physical pain, her heart was racing as if she had just descended the downward slope of an intense rollercoaster. When she opened her eyes, the spaceship had returned to its side of the field and her Life Point counter had dropped more than half. (4650 -> 1850)

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:30 am

"Okay! Now I've done everything I could! Turn end!" moving his hand, Yoruneko give out a large mocking grin "Now! Beat me! If you can!"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 am

This guy, Mai grumbled under her breath as he drew her next card.

Upon seeing it, her expression changed. Oh, look, it's that card, she thought as she recognized it from when Yoruneko played his own copy. I could definitely use it, but it might require a bit of setting up first. She checked her other cards and then she began her turn.

"I'll play this card face-down," she said and Set one card in her Spell/Trap zone. "Next, I'll summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole again," and the mecha mole once again appeared in front of her. "Attack the Lord British," she commanded, and the mole began spinning around again and charged at the spaceship to return it to the hand.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:45 am

"Oh~" taking his Lord British back to hand, Yoruneko can't help but grin "Out of option now missy?"

Quote :

Last edited by ally of justice catastor on Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:59 am

Ooc: Actually I believe Falchion was the one face-down

Mai was getting slightly irked at this guy's snide comments. He wasn't acting this way when he was losing, she thought, but she tried not to let it get to her.

"I never said that," she replied as she took her Grand Mole card back to her hand. "Anyway, I'll end my turn now." And I hope this works, she thought.

Hand: 2
Monsters: 0
S/T Zone: 1 (Set card)

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:15 am

"Then! ORE NO TAN!" drawing his new card, Yoruneko give a huge grin, huger than the one he have before "I flip summon Falchion Beta first!" the card is flipped, the blue Spaceship is back to the field once more

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 am

Mai stared at the field again in disbelief. "Wait, you can DO that?" she asked, still not fully aware of the rules of the game. "What is 'flip summon'?" My monster's effect was useless then! she thought.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:17 am

"Not actually useless" Yoruneko give his point "Face-down forcing card can pretty much negate some card from using their effect, like if Lord British attack it, it will be forced face-down and won't be able to attack the second time right? Also remember that some monster got lower defense than their attacking, that can be used for destroying most of my monster"

"Speaking of which, here comes my bro! Lord British is back to the field" again, the bright red spaceship is back to the field (Lord British/Lvl 4/Light/Machine/Atk: 1200/Def: 800) "And don't forget my Solidarity KUROSU! 2!" Bright light surround Lord British again, raising its power to 2800 again

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:06 am

Well I was kind of hoping he'd explain 'flip summons', but no matter, she thought. I guess Gonogo's effect would have been useful had I had drawn that card one turn earlier...

She saw, when he merely re-summoned his monster again, that she had lost. But she wasn't upset; this was her first duel ever so she didn't expect to be some prodigy or anything. And she was willing to keep going until her Life hit 0, because she wanted to see what would happen.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:45 am

"Next, of course I'll go and summon my Lord British back to the field!" placing back the red Spaceship, he give a large grin

"Also" Yoruneko said back "Flip Summon is basically flipping the face-down monster on your field, that still counted as summon, just not normal summon, so you dont need to tribute monster to flip summon monster with level 5 or higher like normal summon"

finishing his explaination, he point into Mai "And no, I can't read mind, I only read the comment upside this one, with the italic one"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:02 pm

Mai sighed again. "Are we breaking the fourth wall now? Sounds like fun..." she said.

"Anyway, thanks for the explanation, even though it's not like it matters too much at this point."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:07 am

"Then, with no border! Falchion Beta will go and deal direct attack to you, like, now!!!" the Blue Spaceship fly in mach speed, quickly shooting out loud laser toward Mai (Falchion Beta/Atk: 2800)

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:48 am

After internally debating it for a while (the length of the last few posts actually), Mai decided to at least show Yoruneko what her last card was. "When you attack, I'll activate my face-down card," she said, still sort of scared about being attacked directly again for so much damage. "It's a card that you used, Call of the Haunted." She revealed her card, and its animation appeared on her side of the field this time. "I'll bring back my Traptrix Myrmeleo to protect me," and the antlion girl appeared once again on her side of the field in the direct path of the Falchion Beta.

"And according to her card text," Mai said while reading Myrmeleo's card text, "I can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card you control. So I'll destroy one of the Solidaritys." Myrmeleo responded immediately with her antlion tunneling underground and chomping through the hologram of the first Solidarity card Yoruneko had activated.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:26 am

"Whoa! Nice move Mai-chan!" Yoruneko said, giving a thumps up as the power up for all the spaceship is down by rather huge point "Guess, Falchion Beta keep attacking!" the Blue Spaceship didn't stop, keep attacking the Traptrix

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Mai watched as her Traptrix perished for the second time (LP: 1850 -> 1450). Well, I expected to lose, she thought, but hey, at least I tried. This game is definitely interesting; it engrossed me more than I thought it did. I'm glad I tried it.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:02 am

"Okay, here we go!" The red Spaceship beside Falchion Beta blink, looks like its ready to attack in Yoruneko's eyes "Lord British strike! Go lazer rings of death!" (Lord British/Atk: 2000)

Quote :

Back to top Go down

Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4