Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:12 am

"ah, I forgot to tell you" with that, Yoruneko then took his Lord British card and show it to her "you see the left area one? that's called Defense power, and every monster have them, like how Lord British and Jade Knight have them"

"and monster could change into defense position, AKA by moving the card from vertical into horizontal, like this" Yoruneko did so in Jade Knight to show her to do so, like how Jade Knight now use its green circle like a shield to protect itself before Yoruneko change it back to attack position

"defense position monster could not self-destruct when it battle a monster with same attack power with its defense power, and defense position monster won't deal damage to you when its destroyed by stronger monster" Yoruneko continues "but, the card won't be able to attack and it won't destroy monster with lower attack than its defense when its attacked, i still take the damage though"

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 526
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:44 pm

"I see," Mai replied, studying Yoruneko's words carefully over in her head. Putting two and two together, she then figured out her next move. It should work, just like the trap cards, she thought.

"I'll play this monster, in face-down Defense Position," she declared, "and I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell you what it is if it's face-down, right?" She played the card just like her trap card the turn before, only in the horizontal position like Yoruneko described. Sure enough, a hologram of a face-down card appeared on the board, hovering next to the Gentlemander. "I'll also change Gentlemander to defense position as well," Mai continued, and moved her other monster card's position. The Gentlemander knelt down on one knee, clutching its closed umbrella in front of it like a sword, protecting its body.

"So I won't attack," Mai concluded. "I'll end my turn at that." She was kinda upset that she didn't have any more traps (and it seemed Yoruneko had two more waiting for her when she would attack), but she figured it was basically luck of the draw by this point.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:06 am

"Then, its my turn, I draw!" with all of his gusto, he make some pose before he draw the card dramatically "this card will show the part of victory!" putting the card he draw into his hand, he then put another card into the field "I summon Morphtronic Scopen in attack position!". (Morphtronic Scopen/LIGHT/Machine-Type/Tuner/Level 3/ATK 800/DEF 1400) another machine make its appearance in the field, which this one seems like a Scope, heck! the name eve said so!

"hold it! I know when you talk about this card, its not that special" Yoruneko laugh at her, slowly "but you see, this card have this thing called 'Tuner', which means" Yoruneko then put the card in the graveyard, where Scopen start to spin, creating three green ring of light where Jade Knight fly through it(3 + 4 = 7) "Hammer of Justice, Beam of the Gentle Light! Spread your mechanical wings and show Justice!!!" again, Yoruneko put his hand up dramatically, where the light close the field up "Synchro Summon! Mechanical dragon! Power Tool Dragon!"(Power Tool Dragon/Light/Machine-Type/Synchro/Level 7/ATK 2300/Defense 2500) a beast, dragonic being with steel armor show itself from the light, with arm of a blue Shovel in its right hand and Screwdriver in its left hand, the being roar loudly with its appearance

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious

“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:16 pm

...What the f*ck just happened, Mai thought as she stared at Yoruneko's moves, and antics, with the most dumbfounded expression you could ever imagine. She wasn't sure what was weirder, that a microscope and a spaceship just fused to make a dragon holding a screwdriver, or that her opponent just recited the cheesiest summoning chant she had ever heard. After clearing her head from all this bewilderment, however, she noted that the monster had a lot of attack power, and it got even stronger with that Solidarity card on the field. She was also fairly certain that her Gentlemander was done for, but she did have faith in her face-down monster and so patiently waited for her opponent's next move to see what would happen.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:03 am

"Yosh, now I activate Power-Tool Dragon's effect! I can choose 3 Equip Cards and the system will randomize the equip card I'll got, and of course, I can only do so for this time once" smiling, he then look at the deck, taking out 3 'United We Stand', where the system then shuffle it before giving the randomized card into his hand "oh, I forgot to mention, since Power-Tool is also a Machine, he gain the bonus from Solidarity!"(Power Tool Dragon/ATK: 2300 > 3100) "not finished yet! I equip the card I got from Power Tool's effect, now he gain plus 800 for each monster I control, AKA he gain 800 attack and defense!"(Power Tool Dragon/ATK: 3100 > 3900/DEF: 2500> 3300) "now, let's crash the Gentleman! Power Tool Dragon, Crash Break!" the mechanical Dragon roar, flying from Yoruneko's field into Mai's Gentlemander, striking its Screwdriver before it slam the being with its bright blue shovel

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:00 am

The Gentlemander shrieked in its odd amphibian voice when its skin was pierced with the Power Tool's screwdriver, and Mai had to shield her eyes with the back of her hand so as to not witness her monster's pain. Luckily, however, when the blue shovel made contact, Gentlemander's hologram vaporized and the monster card was sent to the Graveyard. Mai was also quite thankful that she had switched her monster to defense position, as she probably would've taken a lot of damage from that one attack.

So basically, she thought to herself, there's no way I can defeat this guy by simply attacking him. I don't know all the cards in my deck, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a monster with that much attack power. Heck, I still don't even know how he played that monster in the first place. She still had a back-up plan, since along with her Set monster she had another card in her hand that she figured could at least let her live another turn without suffering a direct attack. But she couldn't help but feel the least bit nervous about facing this mechanical behemoth.

She looked up at Power Tool Dragon, who had by now returned to Yoruneko's side of the field. It stared back at her with beady red eyes void of emotion, ready to strike once again upon its owner's command. Or at least, Mai couldn't detect any signs of emotion... these cards were all holograms anyway, how could they have real feelings? Yet when her monster died, she felt distraught, like she could hear its cry of pain... But she shook the thought from her head. It's just the thrill of the game, she convinced herself. Virtual reality tends to do that to you.

"Anything else?" Mai asked, eager to start her next turn.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:31 am

"Well, I still have my cards up, so I don't need to set anything this turn" a sigh, Yoruneko then press the 'End Phrase' button, ending his turn

field:
Yoruneko:
Monster = 1
Spell = 2
face-down = 2
Hand = 1

Mai:
Monster = 1
Spell/trap = 0
Hand = 3

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:24 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
"Well, I still have my cards up, so I don't need to set anything this turn" a sigh, Yoruneko then press the 'End Phrase' button, ending his turn

field:
Yoruneko:
Monster = 1
Spell = 2
face-down = 2
Hand =  1

Mai:
Monster = 1
Spell/trap = 0
Hand = 3
Hang on... you sure this is right? According to my own calculations, Mai has only 2 cards in her hand, and Yoruneko should have none... I'm thinking you forgot that you didn't draw the first turn of the game Razz

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:59 am

oh yeah, then we got

Yoruneko:
Monster = 1
Spell = 2
Face-Down = 2
Hand = 0

Mai:
Monster = 1
Spell/Trap = 0
Hand = 2

anyway, we'll start doing this during each end turn

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:04 am

"Okay," Mai said, and drew her next card. She read it, and her eyes widened. Holy crap, this card looks amazing! she thought to herself and played it face-down completely impulsively. She then realized, when the set card materialized as a hologram on her field, that she forgot to declare what she had just played, and so said aloud, "Oh, I play a face-down trap card...", trying not to be too embarrassed about it. She then glanced at the two remaining cards in her hand, and thought, Well, here goes nothing.

"Next, I summon Neo-Spacian Grand Mole in attack position!" she stated, and a new monster took form on the field. It was a mole standing on two legs with green armor covering its chest and back, and silver drills coming out of its shoulders. (Neo-Spacian Grand Mole/EARTH/Rock-Type/Level 3/ATK 900/DEF 300) Mai couldn't help but think it was sorta cute as it assumed a battle pose.

OOC: Counter Check; if you have anything to counter the summon, I'll delete the below post.

"Alright, my monster has a special effect," Mai continued, stopping to read her card's effect. "If it attacks a monster, I can return both itself and your monster back to our own hands, 'before damage calculation', it says. So I'll attack your Power Tool Dragon." At that, the Grand Mole rushed toward Yoruneko's field, ready to ram itself into the mechanical dragon to launch it out of the field.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:28 am

"Oh my, seems like I put an extremely strong card in that pile" smiling, he just sigh heavily when the mole slam the mechanical dragon, returning it back into the Extra deck "and since Power Tool Dragon leave the field, the equip card is destroyed" he then put the 'United We Stand' into the graveyard "anything else Ojou-chan?"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:35 am

Ojou-chan? Mai mused to herself as she picked up her Grand Mole card again. She hadn't heard someone outside her extended family ever call her that before. This guy may be Japanese, but he better not be hitting on me...

At least my plan worked though. However way he played that monster, he's going to need to waste another turn if he wants to get it out again, in which case I'll be ready.
Having regained her confidence, she then responded to Yoruneko's comment while looking at the cards in her hand.

"You did say that anyone could use this deck, even someone who's stupid. So you shouldn't be surprised that I had that card." She paused to look at the field, which had her two face-down cards as well as his three Spell/Trap cards. "My turn is over," she said, pressing the End Phase button while finally making eye contact with her opponent.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:08 am

"then, my turn" Yoruneko draw a card from his top deck before he smile "I call another back-up! Falchion Beta!" another Spaceship appear in his field, this time its Blue and White, alongside a more slim and aerodynamic body(Falchion Beta/Light/Machine-type/Level 4/ATK 1200/Def 800) "and don't forget that Falchion is Mecha-err..... I mean, Machine-type, which let Solidarity to juice him up!" (Falchion Beta/ATK 1200 > 2000)

"Now, with the power of moon! Falchion Beta! shoot her face-down card!" Falchion Beta flies into her field, ready to shoot her face-down monster

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:19 pm

Mai grinned. She knew Yoruneko had completely fallen into her trap, and she assumed that unless he could counter this, she would have the upper hand after this attack.

"When you declare your attack," she said quickly, "I activate my face-down Trap Card, Malevolent Catastrophe. It destroys all Spell and Trap cards on the field, including your Solidarity." She watched as strong hologram winds picked up and swirled around the duel table, not aiming for either Mai's monster or the Falchion Beta but the backrows of each duelist's field. Mai would normally have been surprised at the detail of this new hologram, but she was slowly getting used to this game and so it didn't phase her too much.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:17 pm

"STOP! STUN TIME!" instantly Yoruneko open one of his face-down card, where the hologram shot out a thunder from the card and stop the hurricane "in this game, some trap or spell could also be chained, like this one, where I could use Trap Stun's effect, which let me to negate all trap cards effect until the end of this turn"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Darn, Mai thought as the strong winds dissipated and she put her card in the graveyard. She was kinda upset that her card was countered, but she knew it wasn't out of the realm of possibilities of things to happen in this game. So she proceeded to the next part of her play, which she also hoped would be able to go through.

"Okay," she continued, "you attacked my monster Blast Sphere. But it has a special ability when it's attacked in face-down defense position." She picked up the card and revealed it to Yoruneko, then turned it over and read its effect again just to be sure. "It says I can equip this card to your monster, and during your next standby phase, it destroys the monster and inflicts damage to you." Uh, if it's an equipment card, I guess it must go in my spell/trap zone... she mused to herself before placing it face-up in one of her Spell/Trap Zones. The monster materialized as a floating red orb with metallic hooks attached to it, and it flew from out of the Falchion's laser blast and fastened itself to the top of the spaceship's body. (Blast Sphere/DARK/Machine/Level 4/ATK 1400/DEF 1400)

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:02 am

"ckh....." seeing his monster encased by the bomb-like thing, he instead choose to stay quiet and push the End Turn button

"Can't do anything, end my turn"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:09 am

Mai draw her next card, and looked at the other cards in her hand. Well, I can definitely get over his monster, but it's just gonna blow up on his turn anyway, she thought. So I'll just get a monster on the field and protect myself.

"I summon Traptrix Myrmeleo," she stated, and a new monster appeared on her side of the field. It was a girl in a red plant-like dress surrounded by a large antlion. (Traptrix Myrmeleo/EARTH/Insect/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1200) Mai started reading her card's text again. "Uh, this one says when it's normal summoned I can add a "Hole" normal trap card from my deck to my hand," she said and then picked up her deck to look at it. She found inside 2 cards named "Trap Hole", so she just picked one of them and added it to her hand. "This one," she said, showing the card to Yoruneko before setting the card face-down on her field. She then placed her deck back on the Deck zone, and the automatic card shuffler shuffled her deck.

Ooc: Counter Check

"Next," Mai continued, "I activate the spell card Black Pendant. It equips to my monster and increases its ATK by 500." A necklace appeared around Myrmeleo's neck, causing the monster to assume a fighter pose. (ATK 1600 -> 2100)

Ooc: Counter Check

"I'm not gonna attack this turn, so it's back to you!"

Hand: 1
Monsters: 1 (Traptrix Myrmeleo)
S/T Zone: 3 (Blast Sphere, Black Pendant, Set card)

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:41 am

Yoruneko:
Monster = 1(Falchion Beta)
Spell = 1(Solidarity)
Face-Down = 1
Hand = 0

"my turn, I draw" from his draw, he then smile before he instantly put the card he draw into the field "I activate quick-spell card! Mystical Space Typhoon!" a thunderous hurricane suddenly burst from the card "now! I target Blast Sphere as the target! Strike it!"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:01 am

As the bomb monster was about to detonate, the typhoon sucked it away, releasing Yoruneko's monster. A faint explosion could be heard inside the hurricane, but it was already leaving the field by this point.

Well, looks like he got rid of it in the nick of time, Mai thought. I'm surprised there are so many ways to counter plays in this game! But I still think I'm okay for now since my monster can just attack his next turn, so I'll just see what he does.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:40 pm

"Now, I activate my face-down card! Ojama Trio!!!" he flip his face-down card into face-up, showing up a picture of three "CUTE" being, each in color of green, yellow and black "when I activate this card, I put three 'Ojama Token' into your monster zone, and they could not be tributed or used as fusion material!" saying so, three of those "CUTE" being appear beside the Traptrix, each slacking in front of Mai(Ojama Token/LIGHT/Beast/Level 3/ATK 0/DEF 1000)

"Battle Phrase! Falchion Beta attack the Yellow Ojama Token!" the Spaceship blink its light, like saying 'yes' to Yoruneko before it burst into the token

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:10 am

What the hell are these things? Mai thought to herself as the Ojama Tokens appeared on her field. They aren't cute at all... and are they wearing speedos? That's so gross! She didn't have much time to think, however, as Falchion Beta had announced his attack and burst into the yellow Ojama, vaporizing it.

Suddenly, Mai heard her Life Point counter dropping again, and another look of confusion etched itself across her face. (7700 -> 7400) What? Why did I lose Life Points from that? I could've sworn he summoned them in defense position, so why...?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:56 am

"its the effect of the Ojama Token" he show the scared look on the other Ojama Token "when they are destroyed, it will deal 300 damage to you" then, Falchion Beta flash brightly, which two option appear "then, I activate Falchion Beta's effect, I can choose 1 Machine Light monster from my graveyard with 1200 attack or less, then special summon it" he then look over it before he special summon Lord British "be resurrected! Lord British!" the bright red spaceship appear again in Yoruneko's face, shining brightly(Lord British/Level 4/LIGHT/Machine/ATK 1200/DEF 800) "and of course! Solidarity kicks in!" (Lord British/ATK 1200 > 2000)

"and since I just got Lord British, I can attack with him again! IKE!" the spaceship blink its light before it fly into the black-colored Ojama Token

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:30 pm

Well that's pretty dumb, Mai thought as the Lord British charged at the black Ojama token. He can just inflict damage to me and set off his cards' effects while he's at it? I guess that IS a strategy... even though I can't do anything about it. She said nothing as the token was destroyed and her Life Points fell again. (7400 -> 7100) Now, only the green token was left, but she wasn't expecting it to last very long either.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:44 am

"again! Lord British activate its ability!" she could see the destroyed Token drop something, a red bar, not unlike those in a shoot-it-all game, where Lord British take it, illuminated in red light "when Lord British destroy a monster, I can attack once more, now Lord British! attack the last Ojama Token!!!!" Lord British blink its cockpit light, flying into the Green and only Ojama Token in the field, who is strangely extremely scared, its like, its alive....

Quote :

Back to top Go down

Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next