Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat May 17, 2014 7:22 am

I've been seeing some RP about how Duelist have some school to work his ability on cards, but it sounds a bit funny to me, so I believe we should do this

Anyway, I will make the Character Creation Thread when I got enough people to participate in this small RP

----------------------------

Welcome to Neo Duel City, a Card Shop that resolve around the famous card games, Duel Monsters
In here, you will have a free dueling room and also a card shops that will calculate your duel win
With lots of duel win, you can get some reward like a booster pack or cards sleeve, or even deck box

To ensure the confort of the player, Neo Duel City also have a personal Holographic Card Games table, which will show the hologram of the cards you are using, alongside the ability to help the player with some guide the computer inside the Table will gave to the player

Neo Duel City are also a huge card shop that could hold 3000 people at the very limit, and it also means that there are enough space for everyone to play!

Also, every week, Neo Duel City will perform a Tournament, where everyone have the right to get into it, without paying any cent!
The winner of the Tournament will get the right to be one of 4 people that will be the reprecentive of Neo Duel City in the Local Card Shop battle! Which could lead to a Contiment tournament, National Tournament, and even International Tournament!

We hope that you will enjoy your stay at Neo Duel City

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat May 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Lol typically you're supposed to make the Sign Up/Character Creation Thread first, then the RP thread, since we have no way of responding to this if we don't have characters (moreover, if we don't know how you want us to even MAKE our characters).

Anyway, I'll join. An RP is an RP, and this one could go many ways considering on what's going on in that Catastorist head of yours.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat May 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Well, I believe people who wanna join should say a thing in this thread first

And Hippo, the way you say Catastorist kinda reminds me of how some of my friend says Catolic, guess I am a Catastorist after all ;p

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious

“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat May 24, 2014 9:47 pm

'Stupid alarm clock' was all he could think of, washing himself up to work

This young man, Satou Yoruneko, then start to dress up before he goes downstair.
The place is wide, almost devoid of anything beside a large amount of poster from different card games and tables, an electronic one if one keenly look at it

Taking up his long apron, he then turn on all the electricity on the place, yawning all the way while doing so, opening the lock on its glass door
"Neo Duel City, ready for business again today"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon May 26, 2014 10:56 am

"I'm going out, Mom!" Mai said as she slipped on her sandals and opened the front door of her house. She had been awake for a few hours already, always having been an early riser, and considering she didn't have school today, she had promised to meet her friends in the city square to go shopping.

"Okay, Mai," she heard her mother call back from within the house, "don't forget to take keys if you come back while I'm out!"

"I have 'em already!" the girl responded, looking around for a set of house keys on the table near the door for a minute before realizing they were actually on the doorknob the entire time. Idiot, she muttered to herself as she grabbed the keys and stuffed them into her purse. Then she walked out of the house and locked the door behind her.

It was about a 10 minute walk to the city square, which was incredibly convenient for Mai as she was too young to drive a car anywhere. She didn't mind the walk, however; occasionally she would see something that would grab her attention, and while she did make sure not to lose track of time, she did end up thinking about it for the rest of the way so she could tell her friends about it later. Unfortunately, the only thing that happened on this particular walk was Mai's cell phone vibrating frantically in her bag, bearing news by text message that one of her friends was sick and couldn't come out, and another immediately after from her other friend complaining that she had been grounded for something that happened the night before. Sighing with annoyance, Mai promptly replied to her two friends that she'd see them later and then looked around, coming to the conclusion that she now was going to be by herself today.

I can't just go back home after I told Mom I was leaving, she thought. Maybe I'll take a look around the stores myself. So she started her typical procedure of window-shopping, glancing around from store to store to see if there was anything new to peak her interest. As she turned a corner, however, she saw to her right a large building with a glass door and a sign above it that read "Neo Duel City". Was this always here? Mai thought to herself as she curiously strolled up to the store and peered in the window. She couldn't see anyone inside the store, but the lights were on and she could make out a large table or two, and the sign by the door did say that the store was indeed open.

Furrowing her brow, Mai was intrigued by this unusual place, and so she stepped over to the entrance of the store and knocked on the door.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon May 26, 2014 11:33 am

A knock, now that's a bit weird, when did someone knock on a glass door??? Have it become a trend in the US???? Or maybe he's just hearing stuff???? Trying to calm himself, he then look out

"Oh great, a customer" albeit a bit scary, I mean, how could someone knock ona glass door??? Like, seriously! Being the Gentleman(well, Gentlecat) he is, Yoruneko open up the door to let the customer in
Much to his surprise, he never see someone like this in the store

Sure, once or twice he saw girls playing up some card games, but they are usually the Local here, so at least he know who they are. But this! He didn't expect a new customer after setting this shop up for around one month, less a Girl of any gender!!!! ...... And no, he didn't have any grude against the female race, just him going with the stereotype

"Welcome to Neo Duel City, you must be new here" oh for god's sake on him saying the obvious
This is going to be a longggggg day, he can guaranteened it

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue May 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Mai's look of incredulosity remained unchanged as she stared up at this green-haired, yellow-eyed man. Feeling somewhat relieved that there actually was a person in this store, however, she decided to be polite and see what kind of things the store had to offer.

"Thanks, I am new," she replied to his greeting, then took a second to glance behind him into the store. She could see inside a bit clearer now that the door was open, but again all there really appeared to be inside were some tables and some posters on the walls. "Umm," she started again, "do you mind if I ask what kind of store this is?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 pm

And he felt this sudden urge to just raise his hand, and slam his face hard enough to show the world that yes, he felt this kind of stuff are extremely stupid, "I felt your pain Kyon!" Is what he wanted to yell out loud, but he resist those urge, he hardly got enough food to survive, so any kind of customer are precious for him

"Well, if you look around you, I believe I've put up some poster up, but if you still don't know, this is a card shop" he gesture her to go in, where some early birds have already played in the electronic tables, showing out the hologram of the cards they use "Card Shop sold, well, cards! Like, you know Magic: the Gathering and stuff? Or Yu-Gi-Oh? That's the business I did here"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed May 28, 2014 1:15 pm

As the man stepped back for Mai to come in the store, the girl involuntarily walked in and took a look around again, now clearly aware of the duel paraphernalia that filled the store. She heard him say something about cards before her eyes rested on one of the electronic duel tables where two people were playing against each other. Mai's eyes widened as she saw holograms of creatures coming out of the table and battling each other in midair, and the players did indeed seem to be holding cards. This is like some kind of virtual reality game, she thought to herself. She had played video games before, but had never seen anything like this.

She turned back to the man beside her who she now assumed to be in charge of the store. "So, these are all games here?" she asked him. "Can I learn how to play?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2016
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed May 28, 2014 1:56 pm

After a job interview that had ended badly, Blaine comes to Neo Duel City to relax for a while. He enters the store and stops for a second, seeing the store owner talking to a girl, then pulls his hoodie's hood over his head and walks off to the side toward the duel tables, watching some of the duels going on from a distance.

Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed May 28, 2014 6:53 pm

Well then, think of the positive and negative you'll get if you teach her how to duel

Positive:
1. You got more monthly income > you got more money > your "Red Demon Cup Ramen" become "Blue-Eyes Cup Ramen"
2. Blue-Eyes Cup Ramen's bigger than Red Demon Cup Ramen, and it taste better, since its Blue-Eyes
3. But Stardust Cup Ramen also looks tasty.....
4. Well, maybe I should change my pace and try some American instead, yeah.... Like, Spagetti!
5. Its decided, I'll change my dinner today from Cup Ramen into Hotdog!

Negative:
1. Is she one of those dumb blonde?
2. No way..... But she did not paying attention with the fact that its a glass door
3. And all the poster I hung outside as well....
4. She also never heard of YGO, which is pretty popular.....
5. She got blonde hair
6. My god! She IS a dumb blonde!!!!!

Well, the positive and negative of teaching jump into another topic!!!! And the Negative become some kind of Racist!? Calm yourself Yoruneko.... You're a good Cat.....
"Well then, I suppose, why not?" Yes.... Just like that, don't ever go and ma- "how about trying this deck? Its a very easy to use even for someone who's stupid" NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!

Oh god, did I wound her??? Kami-sama!!!! Don't ever let me lose another potential customer!!!! I still haven't test the Hot Dog!!!!

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri May 30, 2014 12:02 am

Mai took the box containing the deck of cards in her right hand as she puzzled over the owner's blunt choice of words. Examining it, she noted that there were 40 cards in this deck, and there was also a price sticker on the back reading $10 to purchase. She gingerly opened the box and removed the cards to quickly study them. The first thing she noticed about each card was their pictures; some of the cards depicted humans and otherwordly creatures in different poses while others displayed elaborate settings or story scenes. She also noticed the cards were color-coded either yellow, orange, green, or purple, and there were a lot of text and numbers on just about all of the cards, written in plain English (which is interesting, she mused).

I really don't know anything about this game, but it does look really fun, she thought, glancing back over at the table where two people were still engaged in a duel. 10 dollars doesn't seem like a bad investment for something like this, and anyway, I should've expected to buy something when I first walked into this store. After putting the cards back into the box for now, she slipped her hand into her bag and took out her wallet to pay the owner for the deck. "I'll take it," she said, and she handed him a $10 bill.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri May 30, 2014 4:27 am

Its funny how human saw the survival instinct, kinda like how his mind ignore the thinking of 'She's not mad at me!!!!" For the thinking of 'OH GOD!!!! SHE BUY THEM!!!!!'

"Guess that's one Hot Do-errr.... One Deck for me" taking the $10, he then put the money into his cashier "well then, will you try the deck? I can teach you up" smiling, he then taking out his own deck from his pocket space(cough, hidden deckbox, cough)

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri May 30, 2014 12:11 pm

Mai heard the owner's slip-up and couldn't help but smirk.

"Yes, I'd love for you to teach me," she replied. She glanced back around to look at the duel tables behind them and felt unusually excited at the thought of trying this new game. "Just go easy on me, since I'm a beginner, okay?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2016
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri May 30, 2014 1:21 pm

When one pair finish a duel at their table, Blaine moves from the wall and over to where display cases show case numerous booster packs and starter decks for sale to see if he'd like to buy a few boosters for anything good while taking his wallet out of his back pocket to check on how much money he could actually spare, sighing when he saw only enough for two at the most.

Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Fri May 30, 2014 8:54 pm

Well then, he should check "how to be a gentleman 101" book before this....
If he remember right....

1. Answer with a yes
2. But its so boring and tiresome
3. Hey! This is Gentlemen 101! Not inner conflict
4. You can't deny that its tiresome
5. Well, true.....
6. Don't listen to number 2! You'll lost another customer like last time if you follow his words!
7. Hey number 6! I resent that! I am Yoruneko's inner laziness after all
8. Huh, whatever, just go with what number 1 says

"Then, shall we start?" He then stand in front of the Electronic Table, where he put his cards(which already have been sleeved) and jack it into the small box which write 'Deck', where it shuffle itself by the usage of the machine and sent out 5 cards from the top deck "first, do just like that and draw until you got 5 cards on your hand"

Well, that goes smooth, guess he should be a talker instead "then, I guess I should go first, right?" Well, with the appearance of Pendullum Monster and their new rules kinda make it a bad choice to go first, but oh well "remember that you can't draw a card at your first turn" he then look at his hand before he put a card into the upper center place "see this place? Its called 'Monster Zone', its where you put your monster cards" the card he put then shine, where a while and red Spaceship take form on it (Lord British/LVL 4/Machine/Light/ATK: 1200/ Def: 800)

"Now, you see that hologaphic spaceship? Its a card that's called 'Monster Card', and you can only call one of them from your hand once per turn, and that calling is called 'Normal Summon'" he then reveal up a Green Card and Purple Card "you see? This green one is called Spell Cards, they are like Magic in RPG" he then put the card into the field (Solidarity/Continous-Spell Card) "this one is called 'Continous-Spell Card', which will stay on my place"

"The Purple one is called 'Trap Card', which as the name said, is used to 'Trap' the enemy up" he then put the trap card face-down "but like a trap, it must be set up first" he then grins at his own little joke before he push the button that write "End Phrase", where he then look at Mai "normally I can attack up with monsters, but sadly, I can't do that since its the first turn"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat May 31, 2014 11:35 am

Mai struggled to watch and keep up with everything the enthusiastic shopkeeper was doing, but so far it wasn't too difficult to understand. "So the point of the game is to just play monsters and have them fight each other?" she asked aloud. Then the internal thinking began. That sounds easy enough, but he didn't really explain everything about these monster cards and all the details about battling and attacking, she pondered. And how do you win anyway, when your opponent runs out of cards? That may take a while...

She did notice, however, that when the man played the spaceship monster, it displayed numbers showing its "ATK" and "DEF", which Mai assumed to be "attack" and "defense" respectively. She then looked at the monster cards in her hand, and saw that they each also had different "ATK" and "DEF" as well. Well, she resumed, I guess one thing I can assume is that the higher a monster's stats, the more it will win in battle. And at that she knew exactly what to play.

"I'll play this monster," she declared, and when she placed the card in the Monster Zone, it also shone, and a large red serpent with blue bands materialized opposite the Lord British Space Fighter, its small green pupil gazing directly at the store owner himself. (Giant Red Seasnake/Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 1800/DEF 800) Mai was about to declare an attack with her monster, but she remembered the Trap card that the owner set last turn. She scanned the other 4 cards in her hand to see if there was anything else she could play first, but there really wasn't anything. So she decided to take a risk. "So now I'll attack you," she said, and the snake, upon hearing that command, lunged at the spaceship, its sharp teeth and fangs ready to sink into the metal body and crush it.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sat May 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Well, this girl's doing better than he think, but he won't have little British dead yet, he still haven't got his T-Time up with him...... If you all reader got what he means anyway. "Now seems to be the right timee to use it, TRAPPU CADDO, Half Counter" he flip the face-down card as he say those loud words, Big Ham, he gotta praise himself for that one

"You see here? Trap Card varies from usage of cards, like when battle like this one, which let my monster got half of your monster's attack, which in case is 900" Lord British starts to glow a bright red light, it might move three time faster now! (Lord British/ATK 1200 > ATK 2100)

"And now our monster battle, and as you know, battle came into the fact that who's more powerful, or have more power, its just your usual Card Games, just think of RPG" he then look at how Lord British shoot out a large amount of light circle, which cross Giant Red Seaserpent, destroying it into glass-like fragment which fade away "and you can do smarts move with the help of Trap Cards, like what I did to gave more power to Lord British here" the table then make a small noice, where an unnoticable green bar in front of Mai starts to drop slowly (8000>7700) "also note that you'll take damage when your monster lose battle when its at attack position, like how Lord British destroy your monster up, which go to grave" he then point the slot in front of her deck, which write 'Graveyard'

"Next, there's 2 type of a commonly used monster, first is a normal monster, which got a yellow frame on them" he point at her monster card in the graveyard "they are just, well, normal, but they usually got something to make up for their lack of skills, like a high attack or defense, just like yours, the attack dwart my Lord British right?" He then look at the table, where a command are being shown "I almost forgot! Next, there's an effect monster, kinda like my lord british, they got something special on them, like what I'm going to do now" he the look at the command before he push the first option, a holographic card then take form beside Lord British, showing a round beam-like thingy(Option Token/ATK 1200/Def 800) "Lord British got an effect which let me choose to do one of two thing when he destroy a monster by battle, first one is what I choose, which let me to special summon out a Token called Option Token to my side of field, the second one let me to destroy a face-up spell or trap card"

Now that's a long paragraph, must say that the writer's on role right now, ain't that right?
(Its just you being loud)
But you're the one who write them
(Oh shut up)
Then stop writing now!
(Damn it.... Fine....)
Good

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:08 pm

"Tch!" Mai winced as she saw her monster get vaporized by Lord British's laser beam. It was stupid of me to fall into his trap so easily, she thought to herself as her opponent continued talking about using trap cards and whatnot. I'd better be more careful about attacking next time. She then took notice of the bar that kept track of her damage. So it's going down each time I lose a battle, huh? That must mean if I get to 0 then I lose. Don't want that to happen.

Finally, she watched in bewilderment as the Option token hit the field by Lord British's effect, and thought, Wow, so he can keep getting more monsters every time he wins a battle? That's not very fair. Realizing it was still her turn, however, she looked at her hand and saw in it a Trap Card of her own, which seemed to make her feel a little better about the situation. Following the owner's example, she set the card face-down and told him out loud, "Well, I'll play a trap card face-down. Because you said I can only play one monster per turn, I'll have to end my turn. So it's your turn!"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:35 am

"Guess you do have some Large Ham with you, I like it~" smiling, Yoruneko start his turn by drawing a card "I start by summoning my next monster, Jade Knight!" Another Spaceship then take form beside Lord British, with a green and white color instead of Lord British's Red and White color, it also have a slim form with a green ring around it(Jade Knight/Level 4/Machine/Light/Atk 1000/Def 1800)

"Now, I start to attack with Lord British! Light Pulse!" Lord British then charge itself before it shoot another light circle toward Mai, might be because there's no more monster that Mai have

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:24 am

He has three monsters now, Mai started thinking. What could he need that many for? Then she saw the Lord British targeting her for a direct attack, and panic filled her mind. Wait, WHAT? Is he going to attack... ME? I thought this was just a game! Holograms or not, she hoped she'd rather not be hurt by any of this, but accepted that it indeed may happen. Nevertheless, she wasn't completely unprepared.

"When you declare an attack," Mai replied, "I can summon this monster from my hand." Quickly, as Lord British had just finished charging, she played a card onto the field, and it materialized in front of Mai to protect her from the spaceship's attack. It was a pink amphibian in a purple tuxedo with a tophat, umbrella, and polka-dot bowtie and boots. (Gentlemander/LIGHT/Reptile-Type/Level 4/ATK 1200/DEF 1000) "He looks a little silly, but now that he's on the field, you can't attack me unless you go through him first," Mai continued, and the salamander giggled in approval.

Actually, wait a second, Mai thought to herself again. I wonder what will happen if he does attack, since their attack power is the same, who will win the battle? If it's a draw, will neither be killed?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:14 am

"Then, since I really love Lord British, I stop the attack" Lord British then stop charging before it turn back to its place upside the card of itself "but that didn't stop my other monsters from attack, Option Token will strike Gentlemander" the ball-like object then charge before it head toward Gentlemander, ready to strike Gentlemander down

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 am

So he is attacking after all, Mai thought. Hold on... if he said he loves his monster, maybe he knows that it would be killed by attacking my monster. Which could mean he's going to sacrifice his token monster to destroy mine, then attack me with his other two monsters! I can't let that happen. But she had been strategizing about this situation, however, and was ready for any of his monsters' attacks.

"When you attack with the Token," Mai responded, "I'll play the trap I laid at the end of my turn, Magical Arm Shield!" She flipped over her card and it activated, spawning a gold-and-white shield in front of the Gentlemander. "This card will allow me to take control of one of your monsters and have it be attacked instead. And the card I choose is Lord British!" Upon Mai's declaration, the shield opened its front panel and a pair of cymbals attached to a bent wooden ladder sprung out and grabbed the Lord British spaceship, dragging it over to Mai's side of the field. The Gentlemander gleefully jumped out of the way of the Option Token's trajectory and giggled again as the helpless spaceship now took its place.

Now I guess I'll see the answer to my question, Mai mused to herself.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:17 am

Oh well, a smart trap, good one there, Yoruneko surely have that wide smirk on his face when both the Option Token and Lord British shoot themselves, destroying both of them "well, as you can see, Monster will kill itself when it battle a monster with the same attack, which means that both Option Token and Lord British is shot down" Yoruneko then put Lord British toward the Graveyard and the Option Token vanish from the field, the holographic card vanish

"But do note, with the power of my continous-spell card Solidarity, my monster gain plus 800 attack and defense if all the monster in the grave have the same type as it, which means that Jade Knight gain 800 attack and defense since I have Lord British in my grave" he then show Mai the card, smiling while doing so "Lord British is the same as Jade Knight, which is a Machine monster, AKA he got the effect"(Jade Knight/Atk: 1000 > 1800/Def: 1800 > 2600)

"Next, I set 2 cards on my spell/trap zone" putting down two cards at face-down, he then push the button and change the turn to Mai "I end my turn now"

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread   Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:27 pm

Shoot, Mai muttered to herself, having completely forgotten about his continuous spell card, although to be honest she didn't even know what it did until just now. Now his monster's stronger than mine, so I can't kill it on my turn. But, how come he didn't attack with it? I don't have any other traps, and his monster would've clearly won. Hmm, maybe this game isn't only about attacking after all. When the store owner ended his turn, Mai drew a new card, following his example, and after looking at what she had drawn, she found her suspicions were confirmed.

"Before I play my next move, I have a question," the girl said. "What does 'defense position' mean?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Neo Duel City Card Shop, RP Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next