150/150  (150/150)
MP:
650/650  (650/650)

PostSubject: 2 Variants of Gishki   Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

All around build
http://gyazo.com/a9e4ee0cccd2eb75bec7da6fcec258ae

Gigas build
http://gyazo.com/74a6d3187626725d2bd1f1e0672ab565

Would really like feedback on gishkis since i think their an awesome archetype(plus ariel!)
On not only build but also playing too lol
Back to top Go down
Garnet Ring
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1015
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Variants of Gishki   Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:11 pm

I would recommend using three different ritual spells...if for whatever reason you are stopped from using that spell card, the others are dead draws. I like how ritual summoning is coming back. Smile

Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Variants of Gishki   Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:49 pm

All-around deck looks really solid. Good job, even though the Royal decrees seem a bit strange to me. I feel that Herald of Pure Light works better than Gachi Gachi in here.

In Gigas build, maybe drop a Vision for something like Lance; to me only one is really needed here. Also, you have no reason to have a Rank 3, so take that out lol

Garnet Ring wrote:
I would recommend using three different ritual spells...if for whatever reason you are stopped from using that spell card, the others are dead draws. I like how ritual summoning is coming back. Smile
In that case, add the ritual spells to the side, since the only cards that would do this (Cursed Seal and Prohibition) are side material anyway.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Gentasu
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1071
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
HP:
150/150  (150/150)
MP:
650/650  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Variants of Gishki   Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 am

The side deck is always cards that i was considering to put into the deck, its not an actual side deck XD. I also feel like 2 visions are necessary for consistency and having the option to salvage 2 is always valuable.

As for the rank 3. Thats part of my bahamut play lol. My idea for playing this deck is to search for the cards needed to summon 2 gigas while I stall or make minor plays with beast and xyz. For instance, first turn shadow and beast into bahamut shark and an abysstrite would be a pretty solid wall. The reason for 3 Ariel's is not just because I like her(which i do XD) but also because she searches for beast who is the core of my non-ritual plays. Ie my bahamut/abysstrite wall or a evilswarm exciton knight to clear the board.

Basically, my xyz plays are my defense and my ritual plays are my offense.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: 2 Variants of Gishki   Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:33 am

I'll just comment on the main deck, since side deck would be more of a player preference.

The first deck, it's already fine, except Trade-In. If you use Trade-In, you don't have a way to send your Mirror to grave to get your Ritual Monster back to hand. Not to mention sometimes you also need to discard your ritual monster to use Soul Ogre's effect when you don't want to discard your another gishki.

Instead of sending your ritual monster to grave, you want to summon it. Trade-In doesn't give you advantage/plus, discard 1 draw 2 is nice, but you lost your ritual monster you supposed to summon or use as ritual tribute. I would recommend to change it into Meditation or Cycle.

For second deck, 2 Emilia is too much, 1 is ideal number. If you got 2 of her in your hand, 1 of them is dead. Also even if you use 1, she already searchable by Ariel/Abyss/Avance, and still can be retrieved back using Meditation and Cycle. I would recommend to change one Emilia into Vision. 3 Vision in Zielgigas build is a good number, since you only have a total 3 Ritual monsters, one more Vision will allow you to get Zielgigas faster. Also, when I use my Zielgigas deck, there's decent number of times when I need to tribute my Vision to summon Zielgigas.

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Variants of Gishki   

Back to top Go down

2 Variants of Gishki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1