Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:40 am

Rules:

- All Charmer Forum rules written in Hiita's Charmer Forum Gate applied there.
- You can only use Duel Monster characters (any Monster/Spell/Trap from Yu-Gi-Oh! cards).
- You have no limit at how many different characters you can control.
- You're allowed to post there as yourself to talk with the characters in this thread.
- No double post allowed.
- A same character can't be controlled by more than 1 roleplayer. But, if character(s) used by a roleplayer didn't get used by that roleplayer in 48 hours, any roleplayer can take the character(s) role in the next post.
- You're free to portray your character(s) as you wish. Out-of-canon or out-of-character doesn't matter.
- This roleplay doesn't have any fixed story/plot, so any random things happened in story is okay.
- You can immediately join by posting your (random) roleplay there.
- Have fun and respect everyone!

-------------------

I'll start first, and then you can reply anything you like as long as you stay in the rules!

=================================

Gigobyte
Gigobyte 

Hi, Eria! Good morning, gigo! What's up with that gloomy face, gigo? The weather is nice, yet your expression is really unusual this morning. What's up, gigo? Don't tell me... you just rejecting Dharc's confession...  hmpfh 

Eria
Eria

............Nice guess :v 
But, no, you're wrong! Such thing won't happen anytime soon. It's just, today is the day of doom.

Hiita is going to cook deadly food for us. Prepare for the worst. If we refuse to eat, she'll burn all of us. If we eat her food, you're guaranteed to have stomach pain for a year long, plus your tongue might not function anymore.

Then, last night I heard some kind of gossip if Dharc's Meda Bat is going to peek all of the Charmer girls, and Dharc seems to have a magic that allow him to see anything that Meda Bat seen. I'm worried if he did pervert things. But I hope he didn't.

Aussa's going to teach all of us her ultimate magic formula that would lead our head to spin like propeller. She's mad since we rarely training nowadays, and she's going to teach us a lesson like that...

Wynn's being stalked by a guy that finally introduce himself to her. That guy is going to propose her to marriage TODAY. Until now I haven't heard anything from Wynn about her decision. But if I could guess, she might cry in her room now. Maybe...

Lyna said her Happy Lover got corrupted. The reason is because Dharc's trying to do experiment to her familiar. Now, all Happy Lover could do is just a non-stop laughing and can't function as Lyna's familiar anymore. Don't know if Happy Lover could be cured, but it already 3 days. As long as Happy Lover is like that, Lyna won't be able to use most of her magic.

Now, if you ask why I'm gloomy in this nice weather, after hearing those things, it's now makes sense, right? -__-

Gigobyte
Gigobyte 

W... what a mess, gigo. O__O
But the thing that worried me the most is Hiita's food, gigo. I just hope we still can breathe tomorrow, gigo. Crying or Very sad

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 526
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:22 pm

Is this, then, the new New Charmers Roleplay Thread?

Oh, you KNOW I am joining this! Twisted Evil

Quick question about the rules though... we can only be Duel Monster cards, but we can also be ourselves, even if we're not Duel Monsters ourselves lol?

Hypothetically, if a person wasn't planning on being himself/herself in this RP, would that person be allowed to use just one OC in his/her place? Reason being I think some members would be a bit more comfortable with that option.

FOX FIRE
Fox Fire : You realize that Hiita cooking deadly food is nothing new, right? That happens every -

HIITA
Hiita : Hey! *kicks Fox Fire* My food isn't deadly, you just all have too sensitive tongues! tongue

FOX FIRE
Fox Fire : Ow! I'm calling familiar abuse! *crawls off*

HIITA
Hiita : *turns to Eria* Well, anyway, you forgot to tell Gigobyte the most important thing about why you're upset...
Remember what you have to do later? Hmm?

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:27 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

Hypothetically, if a person wasn't planning on being himself/herself in this RP, would that person be allowed to use just one OC in his/her place? Reason being I think some members would be a bit more comfortable with that option.
If they don't plan to be themselves then they can just be any Duel Monsters. It's just an additional option. What concern me about OC in this kind of RP is, it would alienate other RPers that don't know about them. You know this RP thread is intended to be random. Any random act from an OC will make the RP seems like devoted to only certain members that already know/friendly to that OC earlier.

If the RPer talk as him/herself in this RP, I'm sure it would make the new RPers feels more welcomed than if they talk with a random OC that they didn't even know who they are.

==========================

Eria
Eria

Ahhh! Hiita! It's you! I don't know you're here. >__>
Actually, I don't want to remind myself about it. But, to be sure, it'll involve you. And I'm sure you wouldn't be happy if I tell you what it is. So I better shut my mouth. u_u

Gigobyte
Gigobyte

Gigo! Why I feel like I know something about this...  hmpfh

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:49 pm

HIITA
Hiita : Tch! I was hoping you would say it out loud so I would know what it is...
Oh well, guess I better get started on that food. It's great that Doriado appointed me as the cook today... I can't imagine what horrid thing you'd make Eria *shivers*
Come on, Fox!

FOX FIRE
Fox Fire : What, we're leaving? Why do you need me around? I was about to play a game with Gigobyte Sad

HIITA
Hiita : Sigh, fine, just bring me some daikon radishes when you're done, I think we're out.

NIGHT'S END SORCEROR
NES (Looking in through the window, up in a tree branch) Hmm, there doesn't look like many of them in there. You should be able to take them easily *nods at his partner*

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2016
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:02 pm

RAGING FLAME SPRITE
Raging Flame Sprite (leaning on the other side of the tree from Night, sucking on a lolipop) It's not the ones inside that I'm worried about. (holds a short magic wand at her side)

WHIRLWIND PRODIGY
 Whirlwind Prodigy (chuckles lightly) Come on, let's just do this already! I'm itching to get this started. (cracks his knuckles)

RAGING FLAME SPRITE
Raging Flame Sprite You heard him Night; do it.

Charmer Power : 6520
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:57 pm

Eria
Eria 

Alright Hiita, wait. Let me tell you the truth!

You hear me if Aussa would lecture us today, right? In today's lesson, Aussa will also test her new invention, a magic potion to enhance our magic. But, that potion will only work if it's mixed in a food as an ingredient.

Guess what will happen next?  Eria 

Both of us, must eat the food that's mixed with her potion for a test! It's already decided by her, and is approved by our Mistress Doriado! Unbelievable isn't it??

I guess the food would turn as worse as your cooking. But it'll be even worse if it's your cooked food mixed with her potion.  Neutral

Oh, on a side note, during her experiment, Aussa ever used expired foods and tested them on some kind of magic bacteria. But, apparently, a hungry Happy Lover ate them because those foods are placed in wrong place... .__.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:39 am

HIITA
Hiita *turns around* WHAAAAT? That stupid Aussa! If she wants to test her stupid potions, she should drink them herself! I'm gonna go give her a piece of my mind! *grabs the front of Eria's cloak and pulls her in the direction of Aussa's room*

Oh, and was that why Happy Lover couldn't stop laughing? Remind me never to eat magic bacteria Razz

NIGHT'S END SORCEROR
NES *holds up his staff* Alright. But remember, this time-freezing magic doesn't work for very long, so take as much as you can find and get outta there. And only attack if they attack you first!

*swoops his staff around and creates a shadowy burst of energy that forms a bubble around Doriado's mansion*

Lead the way, Sprite!

FOX FIRE
Fox Fire *sniffs* Hmm, Gigobyte, did you hear something outside just now?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2016
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
400/400  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness   Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:02 pm

RAGING FLAME SPRITE
Raging Flame Sprite Alright, Prodigy, don't waste any time. GO!

(Sprite and Prodigy jump from the tree and use their respective elements to break into different rooms of Doriado's mansion, the debris freezing mid-fall around them thanks to the time magic, and both storm the place, taking anything of value and destroying anything that's not)

WHIRLWIND PRODIGY
 Whirlwind Prodigy Hahaha! Like candy from a baby!

Charmer Forum Duel Monsters Roleplay of Randomness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1