AuthorMessage
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :

PostSubject: Immortal Manticore v7   Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:48 am

http://i.imgur.com/FwHklyY.png
I hate typing out all the cards I use, so if ya don't know a card. Just ask and I will mention them. I may retype up a list at a different time. Also this deck list is using windaar as a proxy for the linage of gusto.

Core theme to the deck, abusing the fact my friend pointed out linage says for the rest of the turn.
Allow Maticore to die during an opponents turn, thus reviving him during the endphase bby discarding griffen, which triggers griffen to summon linage, then revive gulldo. Allowing sphreez to be sycnhro next turn and thus re add griffen(or contact) thus completing a loop, in the case of contact I would then overlay or m7 and add griffen back to hand, ad use contact to recycle sphreez and linage in effect making it an endless field presense(I suppose I could run out of m7 but he can recycle himself not to mention I can still, add grifen from sphreez and proceed to make aditional monsters like bounzer. lo)

Not to mention this deck could also in effect do the sphreez OTK at nearly any moment. The grinding of manticore may serve just to take away your options for that ending.

Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Manticore v7   Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:45 am

Yup... I remember this deck. That's cool you were able to fit Pirika in here. For the record, though, you're not planning on running Windaar at all right? So does that mean the only way to make Rank 6s is by Manticore + Sphreez?

For the extra, drop one of your Vulcans for Underworld Fighter Balmung, since Pirika + Egul is still a thing.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Manticore v7   Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:52 am

That a ver meh thing. And yes I droped windaar because he was only here for his level which she acts as. I on't think balmug is worth it here if I drop a volcan it would likely be for scrap dragon.
Also I can go for manti + manti not as hard as it sounds, and sphreez or vulvan also work lol.

PostSubject: Re: Immortal Manticore v7   

Back to top Go down

Immortal Manticore v7
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1