Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Once again, Theo struggled to keep up with Lucy, since she was actually running now. As they left the chamber, he made sure to kick the door back so that it closed behind them, just in case.

They then ran down to the end of the corridor and saw that it made a sharp left turn. They turned and kept going for a bit, but it seemed like the floor was on a slight incline. After another short distance the corridor turned right, and they were about to turn right as well if it was not for something blocking their path.

It was another hooded figure, but this one had a very eerie aura about itself, almost as if it wasn't human. It was wearing a pitch-black and red robe that seemed to blend in with the shadows and had gold cuffs on its wrists. What looked truly terrifying, however, was that its skin appeared to be made of blue fire, and its eyes, visible from underneath its hood, also were bright blue. The creature stared at Lucy and Theo menacingly yet warily, as if it wanted to tell them something.

"What?" shouted Theo in disbelief. "That... that looks just like the Duel Monster Night Assailant! What's going on?"

"Do not fear," said a soft voice behind them. "We are not going to harm you." Theo turned partly around (to make sure not to turn his back to the Night Assailant) to see the speaker of these words. It was a fairy girl a little bit shorter than Lucy. She had blue hair a bit darker than Lucy's with a red headband that sprouted two small blue wings on the top. She wore a red vest and leggings over a white dress, and also had two white wings that almost looked like bird's wings.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Instead of panicking, Lucy became awefully calm once the spirits appeared in front of the 2 duelists. She was capable of recognizing the Night Assailant as well but the other spirit in front of her didn't ring a bell.

"I went through stuff much weirder than self-aware Duel Monsters Spirits. And as there is, probably, an entire mob of satanic priests trying to hunt us down, I don't think running away from you would help us in the slightest" Lucy said. While calmer than before, the tension that was inhibiting her body was not weakened in the slightest. She looked at the unknown Duel Spirit in front of her.

"So what do you want? Sorry but there is really no time for any formalities right now X_X"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 526
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:28 pm

The fairy girl stared back at Lucy, not showing any signs of emotion. "You seem to misunderstand," she told the humans before her. "The Alchemists are not your enemies, nor are they satanic. In fact, Mistress Nefertiti has asked me to summon you, as she believes that Duel Spirits like myself excel where humans do not." She averted her gaze at these last few words, almost as to criticize the priest's action.

"And do not be concerned with time," she continued. "If you are not the ones to be apprehended, then this will not take long."

THEO:
(thinking) Apprehended? What does that mean? Are they looking for someone? Maybe they have to do with what happened in the museum? Considering how this place is connected, I wouldn't be surprised...

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:08 am

Great, first my father goes insane and starts seeing duel spirits and now I follow suit... and Theo seems to be just as entally stupid... Lucy thought but just stopped caring after the unknown Spirit started talking ab an apprehension.

Nice, now we are some kind of chosen ones? How Clichee. I thought we could think of better stories than that -_-

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:12 pm

Corrupted Charmer, Yami wrote:
Nice, now we are some kind of chosen ones? How Clichee. I thought we could think of better stories than that -_-
Ooc: I hope this is what Lucy is thinking, and not what you in real life are thinking lol? Don't worry, Theo and Lucy are not chosen ones if that's concerning you (or at least as far as I know O.o)

Seeing that neither of the humans responded, the Duel Spirit turned her back to them and addressed them again. "Now, if you would please follow me back to the sacred chamber." She began walking along very slowly in the hopes that they would follow her.
"Oh, and for formality's sake, you can call me Valkyrie."

Theo whispered his thoughts in Lucy's ear. "Hey Lucy, it looks like these Duel Monster Spirits were summoned by those crazy priests. I really want to get out of here just as much as you, but that Night Assailant probably won't let us, and I'm pretty sure he has a sword... Do you think we should just follow her for now?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:33 pm

OOC: Lucy thinks both of them are insane and imagining the same story. And she thinks both of them suck at thinking of a better story

~~~~

"It's not like we can escape our hallucinations. Let's just hope that it's over as fast as possible" Lucy whispered back to Theo and, like always, pulled him along while following the Valkyrie

"Do you think they are, like, putting us into a trial or something? I mean if we are the guys they are looking for. I hope we are not x_X" Lucy said, trying to get something out of Theo while still following the Valkyrie

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:58 pm

"I hope not either," Theo replied. "Honestly, I'm not even sure what's going on. I still can't believe my eyes, that Duel Monsters are walking around and telling us what to do! I'm pretty sure they're not hallucinations if we can both see them, but I've still never heard of anything like this before." He paused and looked ahead at the fairy girl, who was walking without looking back, and then behind them at the Night Assailant, who was staring at them as it walked slowly behind them. "One thing is for sure, though..." he continued, now whispering even softer, "if those priests can summon these Duel Monsters, I'd hate to see what else they can do. Maybe they are satanic," and he grimaced at this.

When they reached the door to the chamber again, they were greeted by a large grey owl with a crown on his head perched on the doorknob. An Owl of Luck, Theo thought, once again recognizing the Duel Monster before them. Is that a good sign or not?

The owl hooted once, upon coming face-to-face with Valkyrie. "We are successful," said Valkyrie, as if acknowledging the owl's response. The owl then shifted its talons to open the door, and they all stepped inside the chamber once again.

The priests were all gathered around their hexagram circle, which was still glowing a bright white, and they were all facing Lucy and Theo. There was something different this time, however. Theo felt as if they were all being watched by something he couldn't see, though it may have just been his nervousness.

The spirit named Valkyrie turned back around to them after making apparent eye contact with one of the priests. "Please, go down the stairs and stand in the middle hexagram," she said.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Lucy took a long, analyzing look at the Hexagram. after a few seconds she already had an Idea what the Priests were going to do.

"My father used to research these kind of rituals. If I think of the right symbol, this is not going to be dangerous at all. You can relax" Lucy said and let Theos Hand go. She went down the stairs in a fast but steady pace as if she was drawn into the Ritual Circle by hypnosis or something. Shortly afterwards she just stopped.

"What are you waiting for?" Lucy asked and turned around, now looking a lot more excited than cared

"It's okay, nothing will happen, now COME!"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:02 pm

Theo nodded. He saw the determined look in Lucy's face and knew she was telling the truth, so he followed her at the same pace. He also noticed that her uncertainty about this whole thing was gone, and had been replaced by curiosity. To be honest, he was also very curious about these priests and what they were going to do, but a part of him still wanted to leave.

He caught up to Lucy right in front of the hexagram, where the circle of hooded priests stood before them. The ones in front moved out of the way, letting them pass onto the hexagram. The one directly across from them spoke in a commanding voice, and judging by the tone, they could tell it was a woman speaking.
"You two youths appear to be innocent, but because you have discovered our secret chamber, we must not let you leave without undergoing the sacred ritual. Only by passing the trial shall you see the light of day again!"
As Theo and Lucy stepped toward the center of the hexagram, the men behind them closed the circle around them. They all began chanting in another language that sounded like Ancient Egyptian.

"Hey, Lucy," remarked Theo to the girl next to him, "you just mentioned a symbol we have to think of to make this go smoothly... what is the symbol?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:31 am

"Its no specific symbol. Just space out and focus on the first symbol you see" Lucy said while the priests were still chanting

"If I remember right, one part of the ritual will test our intentions and if we want to tell anyone about this. You have to calm down for this part to fully work. Just think about something that comes to your mind randomly and you are okay. The other parts will happen according to the result of the first part." Lucy explaoned and the slowly hastening pace of the chanting told her that the ritual was about to begin. She just had to think about Garlandolf in order to stay calm, so she had no problems with this part. Her concern for Theos side of the ritual was kept away by her curiosity fueled focus.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 am

Ooc: It's a long one today!

Theo was a bit surprised at how much Lucy knew about this ritual, but he knew that he had to trust her now and ask questions later. So he shut his eyes and took a breath and tried not to think about everything happening around him. Because he had seen all these Duel Monster Spirits, one of his own favorite Duel Monsters, the Beast of Talwar, came to mind, and he focused his thoughts on it. After a few seconds, the chanting was indeed hastening, but to Theo it seemed like a droning background noise.

The priests had raised their hands in front of their chests, and their fingertips were touching, forming a sphere with their hands. Suddenly, the woman who had spoke earlier began chanting very loudly, and the rest of them stopped, while small purple orbs began forming in their palms. The orbs must have been magical energy, because they made the priests glow purple, and the white hexagram shone even brighter now. Theo heard winds picking up around them in the circle, but he dared not open his eyes lest he lose his concentration.

Both Theo and Lucy were engulfed by magical aura at this point, which swirled around them in an erratic fashion, almost as if the head priestess was telling it which direction to go. The other priests joined in for a final verse, and the entire chamber flashed with a bright white light.

Theo, meanwhile, had still been thinking about the duel monster, as Lucy told him to do. But after the flash of light, he realized that the priests had stopped chanting. Is it over? he thought. He was about to open his eyes when he heard the head priestess state clearly, "Reveal the ka of your souls!"

All of a sudden, Theo felt a slight lurching feeling in his stomach, and his heart rate sped up. He cracked an eye open and saw something he would not have expected in a million years. The monster he had been thinking of, Beast of Talwar, was materializing before him. It seemed to be coming out of his soul and taking its own lifelike form. The monster gazed down at Theo, who opened his eyes fully and looked back at it. It appeared to have a respectful gaze in his eyes rather than a terrorsome one.

Theo then turned over to Lucy, who looked much calmer than he had been. His eyes widened even more at what he was now seeing. A monster was coming out of Lucy's soul as well, and as it materialized, he saw with great surprise that it was Garlandorf, King of Destruction.

Ooc: And now, Yami, I have a question for you. Please head over to the other thread: http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t806-let-s-do-a-new-roleplay#18159

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:57 pm

After the priests stopped chanting, Lucy opened her eyes as well. As she thought, Garlandolf appeared in front of her.
As if she was bored, Lucy took out her glasses at once and took a second look at Garlandolf. She still looked unimpressed. So she started poking the Ka in front of her. To her surprise the King of Destruction in front of her was indeed physically present.

"Well either I'm hallucinating like I am High or my father is NOT a lunatic occultist" Lucy said without any provocation and looked into Garlandolfs eyes. He was a lot smaller than she imagined but maybe because he didn't absorb any monsters yet.

"Well anyways, I'm Lucy, it's an honor to meet you, King of Destruction" Lucy said and shook the Demonic King's hand

"It is truly an honor to meet a human without prejudice regarding our race or elemental alignment" Garlandolf answered with an unexpectedly clear, gentleman-like voice, which prompted a more than surprised expression from Lucy.

"Wait a second you can speak? And to be honest, I expected a more menacing voice from you!" Lucy said to Garlandolf almost as if she was disappointed. She either didn't really notice that a King of DESTRUCTION stood in front of her or she was just... well herself.

"It is not a rarity for others to comment on my peaceful demeanor and voice. And indeed I am capable of the human language. Unfortunately I do not know about that Beast of Talwar behind you" Garlandolf answered and let his focus change from Lucy to the Beast of Talwar and Theo

Once Lucy turned around, she didn't really know what to say.

"Well... should I introduce you or do you want to do this yourselves?" Lucy asked, not really knowing what to do with Theo in this situation

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Theo watched in amazement as Lucy not only was unfazed by seeing the giant monster appear before her, but also poke it and extend a handshake to it. He couldn't believe how natural this all seemed to her. Then again he knew Lucy was not normal either. He turned back to face the monster that had emerged from his soul, who was still staring back at him.

Hmm, well if this monster came out of my soul, then it should be a part of me... or something like that, Theo pondered. There's no reason to be afraid of it. It might even think I'm its master. Having thought this, he became more confident and addressed the Beast of Talwar as he would any human. "Hey," he said, "my name's Theo. It's, umm, nice to meet you." He wasn't going to initiate a handshake, however, since each of the monster's hands gripped a long, curved sword.

The Beast of Talwar did not change its expression, but replied in a deep voice, "Theo. I see."

Theo smirked. This isn't so bad, I guess, he mused to himself. It's actually pretty cool!

"...You don't talk very much, do you?" he asked the Duel Monster.

"I only talk when I must," came its response.

Just then, Lucy asked Theo her question. "Oh, I, umm, think we're acquainted," Theo said with a grimace. "Lucy, this is Beast of Talwar. He's been one of my favorite monsters since I first got into Duel Monsters."

The Beast of Talwar, however, was not paying attention to either of the humans anymore. It addressed Garlandorf in a language only certain Duel Monsters could understand. "I believe you are a Fiend-Type monster? Do you know Dark Ruler Ha Des?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 am

Garlandolf also started to speak in the strange language.

"I surely am aware of Ha Des existence. He has been rather concerning in recent times. After taking the throne of the King from the Abyss he took control of the southern Parts of the Underworld. Unfortunately I never even once exchanged words with him. He is a secluded being" Garlandolf answered but seemed uneasy at the subject

"Why do you ask? Did Ha Des do something I should be aware of?" the King asked but couldn't wait for an answer because of Lucy who looked like she wanted to say something?

"Can you give us a trainslation of what you are talking? Or atleast some other way to understand you?" she asked impatiently

"Well Beast of Talwar, what do you say? Should we tell them about our affairs?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:22 am

BEAST OF TALWAR:
*looks from Lucy back to Garlandorf*
(to Garlandorf) "You can. I don't expect them to relate, though."

THEO:
(to Lucy) "Maybe they're just getting to know each other. After all, I'm sure they know that they're monsters and we're not, right?"

While these conversations were going on, the priests looked upon them in silence. The head priestess motioned to the Valkyrie spirit that was standing on the other side of the chamber, and Valkyrie nodded. She walked down the remaining flight of stairs, and the priests opened their circle to let her inside. She approached Theo and Lucy from behind, and called out to them.

"Mistress Nefertiti has asked me to tell you that the ritual is now complete," she stated. "As we thought, you are not the ones to be apprehended." She then looked up at the two larger monsters standing behind them. "Welcome to this world, mighty ones," she told them.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:59 am

Garlandolf:

"Ahh! Lady Valkyrie! So you have arrived before us. Although it is hard to say if I am happy to see you. Your presence often precedes serious matters" Garlandolf said with a more friendly demeanor than when he addressed BoT or Lucy.

"Anyways, Lady Lucy, Sir Theo. It seems that the Dark Ruler Ha Des is being more active lately. My fellow Fiend Beast of Talwar wanted to tell me something" Garlandolf explained and changed his focus back to the Beast

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?"
~~~
Lucy:

While Garlandolf was stil explaining all this, Lucy was still trying to keep up with all the new information. In the end she just took out her cellphone and wrote down everything she thought was important

Multiple Kings of the Underworld, Fiends, Valkyrie brings bad luck. Oh lord this will take some time to process Lucy thought while typing down everything

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:05 am

VALKYRIE:
"I assure you that is no longer the case, Your Highness, for..."
*sees that Garlandorf is no longer speaking to her and pouts*

Beast of Talwar merely nodded at Valkyrie's greeting, seeing as he actually didn't know her. He then turned back to Garlandorf, and replied in the Duel Monster language, "He has awakened the Berserk Dragon."

At this, one of the priests standing in the circle gasped and put his hand over his mouth. The Night Assailant, who had been lurking in the shadows during the ritual, suddenly materialized next to him, intently looking at Beast of Talwar and Garlandorf.

Theo watched Lucy type in her cell phone. She's writing all this down? he thought. There's not going to be a quiz, is there? He then heard Beast of Talwar say something and heard the priest gasp. He then looked behind the monsters and saw that the head priestess herself was entering the circle, and Valkyrie was walking around them to her side.

Something tells me we're exactly done here yet, he thought.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:39 am

"He did WHAT?!" Garlandolf asked, still in monster language, with a visibly enraged expression. A dark aura erupted from him, making him look like a real King of Destruction. Lucy on the other hand had to understand what theywere talking about first.

"Garlandolf! Now tell me what you are talking about" Lucy ordered but the King didn't take notice of her in this moment.

"This bastard had just ONE RULE to abide to to become Ruler and he STILL couldn't keep himself from summoning this damn Dragon. The second I return to my Realm I will mobilize my army and annihilate this power-hungry moron, Mr Dark Ruler Shit-for-brains, so someone at last SOMEWHAT competent can take over!" Garlandolf ranted while his aura grew darker and stronger, although it died down shortly afterwards as well.

"Or what do you plan on doing? Maybe wait until the Ritual drains him dead?" Garlandolf asked the Beast, awaiting a quick answer

"Theo, do you have ANY idea what they are talking about? It looks like my Ka ignores me" Lucy whispered to Theo while still writing on her phone

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:06 am

Beast of Talwar watched in silence as the King of Destruction raged on, and after his aura died down, he replied, "Unfortunately, there's not much I can do, since I am but a simple warrior, not a king."

Theo was about to respond to Lucy's demand when the head priestess approached them. "Perhaps I can shed some light on this," she said to the humans, and she removed the hood over her head to reveal the face of a beautiful brown-skinned Egyptian woman.

"These Duel Monster Spirits," she began, "while residing in your souls until today, originally come from their own Spirit World. It is a world unlike our own, a world with little to no humans or human technology, and where battles between tribes of monsters occur much more frequently than the wars we have in our world. We, the Alchemists, have been fascinated with these creatures and, through powerful ancient magic, have been able to summon them to this world to aid us in whatever tasks we need them for." She paused as the Valkyrie came by and stood by her other side. "Valkyrie, for example," she said, "is the Ka of my soul, and while she lives and retains all her memories of being in the Spirit World, she also can travel to this world when I call upon her."

She then turned to look up at Garlandorf and Beast of Talwar. "The Kas of your soul, however," she resumed again, "are both Fiends, and as such are involved more in dark matters in their areas of the Spirit World, which is what they are conversing about now. It sounds like another battle may begin soon." After another short pause, she stated one more thing:

"It is not a coincidence that, at this same time, there has been another human whose actions may have preempted this event."

The one to be apprehended? Theo thought. This is all quite interesting...

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:12 pm

"Well if a battle is about to begin in the Fiends realm then why do we keep them here? Shouldn't they be able to do their own business?" Lucy asked while looking at the Head Priestess and the Valkyrie.

"It's nice to know that our Ka's are not complete jerks but somehow I feel that it was not right to just force them into this world. I mean Garlandolf is aKing and his Kingdom could be attacked any moment now" Lucy kept going, trying to justify her opinion. She actually just wanted to get out, as she was getting tired, but well thats just how she was.

"So how do we send them back? And can we summon them any time now or how does that work?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 pm

The priestess smiled at Lucy's inquisitions. "Ah, well you see," she replied, "we humans are not the only ones who benefit from summoning these monsters. Have you ever stopped to consider why your Ka is the Garlandorf, King of Destruction, and not some other monster?"

"Well I just thought it was our favorite monsters," Theo said.

"It very well may be," said the priestess, "but that is only coincidence. The monsters you summoned represent a part of your soul, and as such, they reside there as well. So regardless of their lives in the Spirit World, they have a connection with you, and they can recall that connection when they carry out their lives in the Spirit World, just as you can recall the same connection in your lives, albeit subconsciously. Now, however, thanks to this ritual and its magic, the connection has been physically manifested, and you have become aware of each other's existences."

"As for sending them to and from our world, it is all a matter of the will of the humans," she finished.

The Beast of Talwar also listened in on the priestess's speech. These humans... he thought to himself, they think they know everything about us...

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 am

"So I can basically call and dismiss you whenever i want? Well that is abusable" Lucy noted and started imagining what kind of stuff she could pull off with that. And she started to sinisterly giggle. This evil moment didn't last long though

"Anyways what I actually wondered. Was the entire thing up there, with the loss of electricity and so on, your doing? Or did REALLY someone try to steal something?" Lucy asked, as it seemed like Theo completely forgot about that point.

"I mean If it was you, then we can relax and if not... well then we should probably tell the police or something"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 pm

At this, the priestess hung her head and furrowed her brow as if she was thinking. Valkyrie, however, addressed Lucy in a bit of a surprised tone. "Loss of electricity? Someone stealing something? You mean in the museum?"

"Oh yeah," replied Theo, having indeed forgotten about it between everything else that was happening. "We found this place through the museum because the power had gone out and the main door was locked. Right before it, though, we heard a crash of breaking glass, and we think someone stole something from one of the exhibits."

"I can think of only one human who would be cocky enough to pull that off in broad daylight, and manage to trick the police like that at the same time," said one of the priests in the circle. He had the voice of an older man. "And if I'm correct, the police won't be able to stop them."

"You know who it is?" asked Theo. "Is it one of you guys?"

"No," said the priest, stepping forward into the circle, "but that person did come into contact with us once before, and left with our power and greatest secrets. How the ritual was fooled, we'll never know..."

Valkyrie looked gravely at the head priestess. "Mistress Nefertiti, do you think it is that person too?"

"It must be," she replied. "We were not aware of these events you speak of, but the Kul Elna security is strong, and not many people can get away with things like that. I'm sure it was no accident."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm

"Well we didn't think it was an accident in the first place. And if it is someone you are looking for then we could have look around. During the Duelist Convention there are enough People who could know that person. Do you have a photo or something? I mean, it's okay for the police to look for that guy but the public eye just covers a far larger area" Lucy explained and looked at her cellphone to know the time.

"Also, I want to get out of here befoe THeo comes to late to his duel soooo it would be nice if you could show us the way out." Lucy said and changed her focus to her Ka, who was just standing there, eyes closed without moving even the slightest bit

"And why are you so silent, Garlandolf?" Lucy asked the armored fiend, who in response opened his eyes

"I am truly sorry but to be honest, the destiny of the spirit-underworld is of far greater concern to me than the problems of you humans"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 pm

NEFERTITI (HEAD PRIESTESS):
*sighs* "Unfortunately, the person was wearing a brown hooded coat, so we didn't see his/her face. We didn't even catch if it was a man or a woman."

PRIEST:
"You should know, however, that this person had great power as a duelist. He/she is one of two people we are aware of to be able to wield 2 Kas."

THEO:
"2 Kas? That doesn't even make any sense! Well, if the person has great power as a duelist, chances are they'll be in the tournament, so we might catch them there."
*looks at his own cellphone* "Oh wow, didn't realize how long we'd been down here! I only have 40 minutes until my match begins! Lucy's right, we'd better leave."

VALKYRIE:
*steps forward to address Lucy and Theo* "If you would like, I can show you the way out. It is much easier than one would expect."

Beast of Talwar looked from the humans to Garlandorf, and then back to the humans. "Priestess," he asked Nefertiti, "you said that we benefit from our connection with the humans. How can they help when we are all in your world?"

Nefertiti turned up to him and replied, "That is something I cannot answer. As incompetent as it may sound, we as a group do not know much about your world or how to travel there ourselves. Your lives are affected by interacting with the humans whose souls you reside in, and only they can provide the help you seek, even if it is subconscious. I also believe, however, that certain events in this world are linked to others in your world, if that is any help at all."

"...I see," replied Beast of Talwar.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next