Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:33 pm

Lucy looked at the soldier for a good minute, having a just as concentrated stare as the soldier in question, only to suddenly walk into the museum, taking Theo with her. It wasn't long until she noticed a huge sign in the middle of the Museums foyer that said "Ancient Egyptian Pharaos, the Worldwide Premier of the Ancient Kings"

"Are you interested in something like that?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 526
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:37 am

THEO:
Yeah! That sounds pretty cool! Let's go see it!

At this point he had gotten used to her taking the lead and was surprised when she asked him his opinion. Together, they walked down the main corridor until they reached the exhibit. On the left were a few display cases containing mummies and sarcophagi, on the right were some more stone statues, and in the center were some ancient papyrus and gold trinkets on glass-covered tables. Above them was a sign hanging from the ceiling that read "Treasures from the Tomb of Akhenankamen", and further down, leading into another room, was another that read "Treasures from the Tomb of Atem".

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 am

Lucy noticed the signs as well and took out a book on old egyptian history out of her bag.

"Well then, let's see... Atem... Atem... No, not Anubis... aah there he is!" Lucy said out and read aloud what was written in the book.

"Son to Pharaoh Aknamkanon, became pharao at a young age. Ancient scriptures refer to him as the 'Necrophades' Bane' or 'Summoner of the Divine Beasts'. He was also worshipped as the one to defeat the God of Death, Anubis, on his rampage around Egypt. His true name was only found recently due to the restoration of an ancient stone tablet" Lucy explained, ready every line from the book so Theo could hear it.

"I can't find anything about Akhenankamen in this book, so maybe we save best for last und take a look at Atem first?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:49 pm

Ooc: Aknamkanon's actually who I meant at first; I just butchered his name Razz But it's okay. For the purposes of this story, I'll say Akhenankamen is somebody else.

Theo was once again surprised at the actions of the ever-entertaining Lucy. "Wow, that looks like a cool book," he said, "I didn't know you had it. I may have to borrow it sometime Wink"

Having agreed to skip the room they were currently in for later, they walked over to the end of the room and into the next room, where the treasures of Atem were being kept. This room was laid out similarly to the previous one (the cases of the mummies and sarcophagi were to the left and more gold jewelry and statuettes were on the right), but there were no tables in the center. At the end of the room were two stone slabs hung on the wall, both of which depicted what appeared to be ancient battles of duel monsters, and one of which appeared to match a picture in Lucy's book.

"Whoa," Theo uttered upon seeing the stone slabs, and he left Lucy's side to get a closer look at them. The first one had a few creatures battling on it, one of which looked like an archaic version of Exodia the Forbidden One. The second had two duelists summoning creatures from stone slabs, with a god hovering over them and guiding their battle. Theo was transfixed on these artifacts, not only at the incredible detail of it all, but the fact that their existence truly indicated that duel monsters was played even in those ancient times. There was a sign below the second one that read, "This slab depicts a great battle that occurred during the pharaoh Atem's lifetime. It was recorded by scribes during the reign of the following pharaoh, Seto. It is infamously known as The Tablet of Lost Memories."

Additionally, there were two more corridors, one each to the left and right of Atem's room. The one on the right was preceded by a sign that read "Treasures from the Tomb of Neferamun II", and the one on the left had a sign that read "To the Ancient Kul Elna Warfare and Weapon Display". There was also another man sitting down on a bench inbetween Atem's room and the warfare room, but from his uniform he appeared to be a museum staff member.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:01 am

Lucy was quite surprised of the similarities between the egyptian stone tablets and real Duel Monsters Cards.

"It is common knowledge that Maximillion Pegasus was inspired by his journeys through egypt. But this is less 'being inspired' than a blatant rip-off" Lucy protested, being soundly enraged from this revelation. It didn't last long though, so she looked at the tablet that depicted Seto and Atem

"...Am I the only one who thinks that these two look kind of familiar? I don't want to sound paranoid or something" Lucy said as she looked at the tablet. The ridiculous hair, or crown, that was depicted on the pharaus head reminded her of the King of Games.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:47 am

"Yeah, I noticed that too..." replied Theo, studying the duelists on the tablet a little more closely. He then looked above them and saw the three pictures of the gods. Two were dragon-looking beings, while the third was a fiendish soldier. They almost seemed to shine in comparison to the rest of the tablet around them. "Those are what inspired the god cards, huh? Still can't believe there are only one copy of each in the whole world. Hey," and at this he faced Lucy, "what would you do if you had them? The god cards?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:04 pm

"Probably build a deck around each one and use them as I like. The most intriguing of them is the Winged Dragon of Ra if you ask me. Althought the easiest to USE would be Obelisk. I don't like Osiris that much" Lucy answered and looked at the cards, trying to imagine how much fantasy Pegasus needed to make the badass looking God-Cards out of...these things

"Well it's not like we could ever hope to obtain one of them. We have to settle with the Wicked Gods, if we want godly cards at our disposal. I hope you heard of them? The pseud-god Cards, created by Pegasus to give others a chance to challenge the original 3 God Cards. Also there are multiple copies of each of them, so it is NOT impossible to get them" Lucy said and noticed that she changed the subject within seconds without actually wanting to

"Sorry about that... so what would YOU do with the god cards?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Theo chuckled. He was glad he could actually keep up with what Lucy was saying, even if it was just rambling. He was also glad just to converse with someone who was as passionate about Duel Monsters as he was. "It's alright," he said. "But I wouldn't want the Wicked Gods. They're nothing like the originals."

He turned to face the stone tablet again, fixing his eyes on the top-left, where the Sun Dragon Ra almost seemed to meet his gaze and praise their admiration for it. "Oh, I'd keep them for sure, if I had them," he continued, responding to Lucy's next question. "I don't know if I'd play with them, though. I feel they'd might make my duels unfair. I'd be content to keep them in mint condition as long as I could, in like a glass case or something. And I could also brag about them to my friends, you know?"

Suddenly, Theo and Lucy heard a crash of glass shattering in another room on the other end of the museum, and the lights in all the rooms went out. The museum employee who was sitting on the bench got up and darted off to the room to their left, yelling in Arabic into his walkie-talkee as he ran.
What the... what's going on? Theo thought.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:19 pm

"Ouhcrap. This is exactly like Doom, the Movie. Only instead of a Station on Mars, the place is a Museum in Egypt o_o" Lucy explained, not realizing that what she said was utterly ridiculous.

"Okay Theo. We have to stay together or the mutated human corpses will transform us into on of themselves." Lucy proposed. It was clear that she was shamelessly overreacting, but that's just how she was. She took off her glasses and took Theo's hand"

"You understand the possible danger? O_O"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:23 pm

THEO:
(thinking) I can't tell whether she's being completely serious or making fun of this whole situation. She has a damn good poker face though... and it doesn't help that it's kinda dark in here...
(to Lucy) "Yes, yes I do. Now I'm thinking we should slowly make our way back to the entrance and hopefully there might be some police or something who can sort this out. I mean, it's the middle of the day, for crying out loud; I'd be surprised if anyone tried to steal something at this time."

Ooc: Where did she put her glasses? O.o

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 am

"Well then, let's just hope that they don't suspect US to be the thieves o_o" Lucy answered, her glasses still in her other hand.

"Well the visibility in here is kind of limited. How come they have no windows in here? Anyways, we might have to use our sense of touch to find our way, soooo who is gonna lead?"

OOC: I just found out that "Hippocampus" is a part of the Human Brain O_O

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Corrupted Charmer, Yami wrote:
OOC: I just found out that "Hippocampus" is a part of the Human Brain O_O
Haha yes it most certainly is. But that's not what inspired my username. Also, yay! I'm back Smile

Theo chuckled. "Well if you have to ask, then I guess that means I'll lead," he retorted, and, while still clasping Lucy's hand, he walked back in the direction he thought was the way out.

Unfortunately for them, they did not end up exactly at the entrance. Theo remembered that they had made a right turn at some point, but he misjudged the right corridor due to it being so dark. When they had gone far enough past where they were supposed to turn, Theo told Lucy that they had to turn around, but as ill fate had it (or as the great GM wanted Twisted Evil), he misjudged their turn again, and they ended up opening a janitor's closet door instead of the doors to the entrance. Funnily enough, however, this closet was well-lit, unlike the rest of the museum. It was the only room they had come by so far that seemed to have working electricity, and they could almost hear the humming of some sort of generator inside it.

"Okay, I'm sorry, Lucy, but I may have gotten us lost," Theo admitted. "But hey, this closet may have a flashlight or something we can use to find the real way out. You wanna help me look for stuff?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 pm

"Well, I will give it a try then" Lucy said and searched for a flashlight or something. Like Theo thought, there were some. After trying them out, Lucy took 2 of them and gave one of them to Theo

"This time, I will lead the way" Lucy said and grabbed Theos arm. She pulled him along until they came around a fork in their way. Suddenly Lucy took out her trademark limited edition "nightmare tournament" coin and tossed it into the air. After catching it and looking at the result she took Theo to the left. She did this about 3 times until the two of them were back at the part of the museum, where they had to decide between looking for Akhenankamen's or Atem's display

"Well it's your turn again"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 pm

After all the hallways Lucy had taken him through, Theo was relieved that they finally knew where they were again, and they could actually see this time around. But he was also curious as to why they didn't pass any guards or staff members on the way, let alone someone yelling at them for opening the janitor's closet. He was also wondering what had actually happened to make all the lights turn out, but as he assured himself, this was a job for law enforcers, not him or Lucy.

He shook his flashlight so it shone a bit brighter and pointed it in the direction of the entrance. He then led the girl at his side past Akhenankamen's room toward the entrance. "Maybe we'll come back another day to see that stuff," he muttered to himself, not caring whether Lucy heard him or not. "When there's no power outages..."

They finally reached the main foyer and the double doors that led outside. Hoping that they weren't locked in, Theo put down his flashlight and turned one of the doorknobs...

Ooc: To make things more interesting, I'll let you decide if they're locked in or not. I have plans for either case, don't worry hmpfh Twisted Evil 

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 am

The door was closed. This was something Lucy really didn't hope for and it showed.

"Let me try" she said and shoved Theo away. She took a completely useless "Skull Servant" card and put it between the 2 doors. She ran it from top to bottom without any effort.

"That's just great. They have an electrical lock, so forcing our way out will be impossible. The only other things we might try would be looking for the emergency exits or find some windows. So do you have any other ideas?" Lucy said, trying to keep her cool, which was kind of hard, as she was rather afraid of the dark. Especially in a place with lots and lots of corpses

I would do EVERYTHING to get out of here right now

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:38 am

THEO:
Well the good thing is that we have these flashlights, so we can definitely find our way around in here. I'm thinking we should stay as close to this outer wall as we can so we can look for windows or other exits like you said.
You shine your flashlight ahead and kinda toward the wall to direct us if we need to turn corners. I'll shine mine the other way to see if there's something inside the room we can use...
(thinking) ...or need to run from...
We'll get out of this alive, don't worry Wink
(thinking) Why is there nobody else around except for us? I know there were staff members here before all this shit happened, so where the hell did they go??

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:09 am

"Well then, back me up as if your live depends on it" Lucy said and pulled Theo along, as impatiently as ever. As he said, she used her Flashlight in order to to show the way, while hoping that Theo used his to look through the occasional rooms. After some time they came along another entrance to Akhenankamen's display

"Should we look through here?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:18 am

Theo turned and his flashlight shone toward the room Lucy had noticed. "I don't think we need to," he said. "I remember that room not having any windows, and unless there's like a trapdoor in the floor or something, then..."

He paused in mid-sentence after realizing what he had said. Then it came to him. "Lucy," he began again, looking directly at her, "this might sound absolutely crazy, but do you remember how to get back to the janitor's closet?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 am

Lucy had an Idea what Theo thought about and she nodded.

"I don't remember the way directly but I remember my coin-toss results. So, just follow me" Lucy said and, like always, grabbed Theos arm and pulled him along. After a minute or so running, they were back at the beginning of the Atem/Akhenankamen fork. Lucy had to think a bit

The result was Head, Tails, Tails, Head... so we have to turn... Lucy thought and took a right turn, then 2 left turns and another right turn. And they were back at the janitors closet

"Well, now we can look for our trapdoor."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:06 pm

"I remember seeing something like a silver handle on the ground when we were looking for our flashlights," Theo remarked as he reopened the door to the closet. The room was still bright like it had been before, and it was fairly large for a closet, enough for about five or six people to stand comfortably.

Turning off his flashlight, Theo walked in and got on his hands and knees to get a closer look at where he had seen this handle, and soon enough he found it. Brushing some dust away, he checked it and made sure that it was indeed a handle, and that it was indeed connected to a trapdoor.

"Okay," he said, facing Lucy again, "I don't know exactly where this leads, but I have a feeling we'll get out of here if we go into it. If anything, this room has electrical power, so we may even run into someone who can help us, or find a communication device or something." He sighed. "But if you think it might be dangerous, we can try looking around the museum some more. It's up to you."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 am

"If I were afraid of danger, I probably wouldn't go into a museum in a first place. I bet some mummies are just waiting to awaken one day in order to start a zombie apocalypse." Lucy answered and opened the Trapdoor.

"Ladies first" she said, mostly so she could get out of the dark sooner than later.

"There is no ladder. We have to drop down, I guess" Lucy said while staring down the abyss. She really had second thoughts about her prior statement, but instead of thinking she just jumped down the hole. It was only about 7 Meters and the ground was definitely solid and kept in an ok shape

"It's save down here!"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:06 am

Seeing Lucy drop and land almost effortlessly, Theo jumped in after her. The room below the museum was a tad bit darker than the closet was, but it was still much brighter than the rest of the light-less museum had been, so they could see their surroundings clearly. The walls and floor were made of stone, and the area they were in appeared to be a hallway with one side ending in a dead end and the other leading to a fork. Etched onto one of the walls directly in front of them was a small eye of Wdjat. What was curious was that, while the closet above them had electricity lighting the room, there were no electricity down here, and it was almost as if the passageway had a natural yet unexplainable glow to it that kept it lit. Another thing Theo noticed was that the faint humming sound he had heard upon first walking in the closet was a bit more audible down here.

"Well, looks like we might not be able to go back the way we came," Theo stated, glancing up at the hole they had just jumped through after he got to his feet. "So let's see where this passage takes us!" This time, he was the one to grab Lucy's arm as they started down the hall. He was constantly looking around the tunnel as they walked, and his heartbeat started to beat a little faster. Wow! This is actually really exciting! he thought. I feel like I'm exploring an ancient Egyptian tomb or something! He didn't forget about the fact that they wanted to get outside again, but between his nervousness and his fondness of adventure, he was actually pretty excited.

When they reached the end of the stone corridor, Theo peered down the paths made by the fork. To the left was another hallway that seemed to stretch for about 20 meters or so before turning to another direction, and to the right was a much shorter hallway that ended in another door, or at least it looked like a door. The humming sound had steadily grown from where they were standing and appeared to be coming from behind that door.

"Alright, which direction do you think we should go?" Theo asked Lucy. "Or shall your little coin decide for us again? Wink"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:38 pm

"Well we have the choice between the chance to get lost or a door that might house a zombie or demon or whatever..." Lucy said and took out her coin

"May destiny lead us where we are save. Or else I will blow it up" Lucy threatened the concept of Fate and tossed the coin into the air

Just get us out of here you stupid coin!!! Lucy thought and hoped that it was the right decision to make such a critical choice on a whim like this. After the thought, she caught the coin again and It showed Tails

"Tails. It's the strange sounding door then"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:37 pm

"Alright. Let's go," said Theo after hearing Lucy's coin's verdict. Their hands still clasped around each others', they turned right and cautiously approached the door. It seemed to be an ordinary door that looked just like the walls around them, but it had a golden-colored doorknob. Theo slowly grasped the doorhandle and it gave when he turned it. He sighed in relief, glad that it wasn't like the locked museum door they had tried earlier. Still firmly holding the doorknob, he pushed the door open and stepped inside the next room.

This room was unlike anything Theo had ever seen (and maybe unlike anything Lucy had ever seen, though I can't speak for her lol). They were standing on the top of a stone staircase that led down into a very large chamber, and because they were close to the ceiling, they could see the entire chamber from where they stood. Lining the far wall across from them were some ancient carvings of stone tablets not unlike the ones they had just seen in the museum. In fact, when they looked straight ahead, they gazed upon an elaborate depiction of an Egyptian goddess with a magnificent headdress and wings, her arms outstretched. Below her were seven drawings of different artifacts all containing the eye of Wdjat; Theo recognized them to be depictions of the 7 Millenium Items. In the center of the chamber on the ground was a group of roughly 12 hooded men circled around a large hexagram symbol on the floor, and they were all chanting in deep low voices, which is what sounded like the dull humming noise on the other side of the door. Furthermore, the outline of the hexagram in the circle was glowing with a bright white shine. Behind the circle, against the base of the far wall, was a large stone box. It appeared to be a tomb of some kind.

Theo was dumbfounded upon taking in the sight of this grand room. His mind was racing, but he couldn't utter anything to Lucy because he was speechless. What is this place? he thought. Some kind of ancient ritual, maybe? Or a cult? Could... could this have to do with...

Suddenly, one of the hooded figures pointed in their direction. "Halt! Two outsiders have entered the sacred chamber!" Then all the others turned to face them.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 pm

"Theo, I really dont want to destroy your focus but... well let's sa that these guys just noticed us and I would advise to..." Lucy said and turned around

"RUN LIKE HELL!!" she ordered and ran out of the chamber while forcing Theo along

"Why the Hell do I ALWAYS run into one of these satanic rituals when I'm in a tournament?!" Lucy complained while taking Theo into the path they didnt take beforehand

"Damn this stupid coin!!"

Back to top Go down

The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next