Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 am

MACHINE-DUELIST:
You're just delaying the inevitable, you know! My turn is over!

Edit: Ooc: Whoa, we got a second page! Smile

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:30 am

"Well then I draw!" Lucy said and did just that. She drew Demise, King of Armageddon. Therefore her hand consisted of Magical Merchant, Demise and Acid Rain.

"Well then, say good-bye to your machines! I activate my Spell Card! Acid Rain!" Lucy said and group of clouds appeared above the arena.

Ooc: COUNTER CHECK

Both of the machine-duelists monsters started to turn brown and suddenly broke down into dust, only to be absorbed bythe black-hole of the Macro Cosmos

"Well then, I set one monster card and end my turn"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 am

MACHINE-DUELIST:
No, my monsters! That card is playing dirty...
*draws card*
I summon Chronomaly Mayan Machine in attack mode! Attack her face-down monster!

A grey and somewhat futuristic-looking contraption materialized on the machine-duelist's side of the field. It looked like a cross between a spaceship and a lawnmower.

Upon hearing its master's call for battle, the saw-wheel in its tail began whirring furiously and it charged toward the face-down monster.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:08 am

The Mayan Machines attack destroyed her monster, a Magical Merchant.

"For all the Non-Duelists: Due to your attack my Magical Merchant activates it's Flip-Effect. Now I have to draw as many cards as I need in order to draw a magic or trap card. Every card I draw on the way will be discarded" Lucy explained and did just that... only that she immediately drew a trap card: D. D. Dynamite

"Anything else?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:34 am

MACHINE-DUELIST:
Okay, well you just drew a card then? Not that great of a monster if you ask me. It's your move!

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:33 pm

"Well then, my turn!" Lucy said and drew her next card.

"I set one card" Lcy said and the card appeared in her Trap/SpellCard zone.

"And now I summon my Manju of Ten Thousand Hands!" she said and the giant Buddha Statue appeared on the field.

"By summoning the Manju of Ten Thousand Hands, I am allowed to look for a Ritual Spell or Monster Card and add this card to my hand. And I take the Ritual Spell 'End of The World'!" Lucy explained and showed the card to her opponent, as the rules forced her.

"Well then, I end my turn!"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:14 am

"Ritual cards, eh?" Lucy's opponent said as he watched her play. "And here I was thinking you just played some silly Macro deck!"

After Lucy announced the end of her turn, he drew a card, and upon looking at it, his smile increased tenfold. "Muahahahaha!" he laughed. "This was just the card I was waiting for! Now prepare to meet your defeat! I activate... Heavy Storm!"

While a few winds were blowing on the battlefield, the duelist continued, "This card destroys all spell and trap cards on the field, including your macro cosmos and my Geartown!"

Ooc: Post edited for COUNTER CHECK

"You had TWO D.D. Dynamites? Oh no!" he said as Lucy activated both her face-down cards before they could be blown away by the storm's brewing winds. He let out a cry of pain as the dynamites exploded, decimating his Life Points.

Nevertheless, the storm winds picked up, and some of the gear buildings blew apart and scattered to Lucy's side of the field, destroying and shutting down the Macro Cosmos gate. Other pieces came back to the duelist's side of the field and destroyed his face-down DNA Surgery. However, the rest of the gear buildings began to morph into another, much larger creature. The bases of the buildings became legs and a torso, and the gears changed into large wings and a tail, which then attached themselves to the body. Finally, a draconic head rose up out of the body by a long, spring-loaded neck, and the creature became alive and roared, not unlike some of the other monsters he had played earlier.

"Well, my Heavy Storm still resolves!" the duelist explained while this metamorphosis was taking place. "And when Geartown is destroyed by a card effect, I can summon any Ancient Gear monster from my Deck! And the card I chose was Ancient Gear Gadjiltron Dragon, with 3000 ATK points!"

"But of course, I'm not done," remarked the duelist smugly. "I still have one card in my hand, and I'm going to use it! My Chronomaly Mayan Machine has a special ability: I can tribute it to summon a level 7 or 8 machine-type monster in my hand! And so I sacrifice it to tribute summon Perfect Machine King!"

The mayan machine whirred once more, its eyes spinning backward in its head as it left the field for a sacrifice. In its place rose a great red and white robot with black steel fists, the same one who had ended the previous duel and defeated his last opponent.

"Your Manju of the Ten Thousand Hands has only 1400 atk, while my Gadjiltron Dragon has 3000, and my Perfect Machine King has 3200! Plus, now you have no more back rows, so nothing can stop you from taking this attack. Perfect Machine King, destroy her Manju! And Gadjiltron Dragon, attack the player directly!!!"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Last edited by Hippocampus on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

Right after the Machine Duelists Heavy Storm, Lucy activated her Trap Card: D. D. Dynamite. 2 of them to be exact. Due to the Chain-System, both Cards would resolve before the Heavy Storm could destroy them.

Ooc: COUNTER CHECK (also I don't know if cards destroyed by heavy storm were still banished or only set on the graveyard. I assume they only go to the gravyard for now, if I am wrong then TELL ME

"Well then. My D. D. Dynamite does damage equal to your banished cards times 300! And if I remember right I banished 11 of your cards. And as I have 2 Dynamites... this makes 6600 Points of Damage!" Lucy explained and watched as the Dynamites appeared on the Machine Duelists side of the field, ticking down to his eventual doom... and a loss of 6600 LP. And BOOM!! The Machine Duelists Life Points dropped down to 600

Afterwards came the attacks of the Machine King, which dropped her Life Points down to 5200 and destroyed her Manju, as well as the Gadjiltron Dragon. The Dragon was the thing that Lucy actually FEARED as a direct attack. The giant Dragon charged a sphere of Dark Electricity and fired it directly at Lucys Terminal. She could feel the pain, but was able to tell herself that it was just an illusion. Still, after the 3000 points direct hit, dropping her LP down to 2200, her heart was racing like mad. On the other hand she could also feel while the duelists loved these duel platforms

"Anything else? It will be quite a close duel, I think" Lucy said trying to calm herself down again.

EDIT: OOC: I corrected the number of Cards and the Damage that the DD Dynamite would do XD

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 am

Corrupted Charmer, Yami wrote:
(also I don't know if cards destroyed by heavy storm were still banished or only set on the graveyard. I assume they only go to the gravyard for now, if I am wrong then TELL ME
Because Macro Cosmos was destroyed by Heavy Storm, any card destroyed by Heavy Storm is also sent to the graveyard, which is why my Geartown can activate in the first place Razz The D.D. Dynamites, however, are actually banished because they resolved before Heavy Storm could destroy them, and Macro Cosmos would still be on the field. So the only cards sent to the graveyard were my face-down card, Macro Cosmos, and Geartown.

MACHINE-DUELIST:
Very close indeed, miss! You're the first person in a long time who has brought me below 1000 Life Points. But as you can see I have no more cards in my hand, so I will end my turn at that.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:43 am

"Well then, my Turn!" Lucy said and drew her perhaps final card... or not. When she saw what her deck gave her she started to laugh.

"It seems like the 'Heart of the Card' is generous today! I activate my Ritual Spell! The End of the World!!" she said full of enthusiasm, as lightning started to strike down on the field and the Platform generated a dangerously strong wind.

"I sacrifice my Ritual Raven from my hand. Due to it's effect, It is the only thing I have to discard for what comes next!" Lucy as her little Raven flew into the sky. The clouds were blasted away and the wind stopped as suddenly as it appeared. The Platform was changed into a crystalline cathredal, which shimmered blue. After a few seconds holographic-fog started to rise up.

"Here is the strongest card you will see in this duel! I summon you... Demise, King of Armageddon!" Lucy said full of self-confidence and with a somewhat malicious undertone in her voice. She really wanted to get into her "evil-duelist" mood but refrained from her evil-laugh. She wanted to use it if she would completely annihilate her enemy.

The fog started to focus on one point on Lucy's field and created the King in his black and gray armor as well as his giant Axe

"Now I activate Demise' effect. By paying 2000 Life Points, He can destroy every other card on the field!" Lucy explained and a black aura, which connected her and Demise, symbolised her 2000 LP sacrifice, giving of a more or less evil vibe. Her Life Points dropped down to 200 and Demise collected the Dark Energy in his Axe. Then he smashed the ground with it and a black wave engulfed the entire field except for him. The attack erased both the Gadjiltron Dragon and the Machine King

"And now Demise, end the duel! Judgment Arc!!" Lucy ordered her King of Armageddon. The monster was spinning it's axe for a few seconds, turning it black and increasing it's range. Afterwards he made a single horizontal slash which send a black energy-wave right into the Machine Duelists Terminal

OOC: I ignored Counter Checks due to the Machine Duelists lack of cards on the field AND the hand. Also sorry for it being so DAMN LONG. I got into it XDD

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 am

Corrupted Charmer, Yami wrote:
OOC: I ignored Counter Checks due to the Machine Duelists lack of cards on the field AND the hand. Also sorry for it being so DAMN LONG. I got into it XDD
Haha, no problem with length, as said before. In fact, I've made responses like that in the past iirc.

The duelist was nearly flung off the podium due to the sheer power of Demise's attack. Yes, it was only an illusion, but he actually felt the shockwaves from the devastating blow (Ooc: no Kaiba jokes please Razz). Either way, he hung his head in shame as his Life Point counter read 0.

A roar of excitement came from the onlooking crowd, as they had just witnessed the most heated duel that day, and the convention proper was about to start. The entire area was abuzz with people talking about the duel, the arrogant machine duelist who had previously won, and the mysterious new girl who had so soundly defeated him.

The machine duelist himself walked off the platform and addressed Lucy a last time before turning around. "Well, you won fair and square," he said. "I underestimated you. Guess I'll be seeing you at the tournament?" And he walked off without waiting for an answer.

Theo was in disbelief. Like many others, he had witnessed an extraordinary duel take place before him. He continued watching as the hologram of Demise faded and both duelists took back their cards from the terminal. His eyes were fixed on the victorious blue-haired girl who had kept her cool so well throughout the duel.

I have to talk to her, he thought to himself and slowly began making his way through the crowd toward her.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 am

Lucy didn't even registrate the Machine Duelists parting words as she tried to calm herself down.

Don't worry Lucy, It's not like you just tried to sound like an evil queen... okay I admit, I actually tried it. Still I have to calm down a little and make a new deck or I will have a disadvantage in the tournament Lucy thought and left the terminal. While scouting for a way through the crowd she noticed a young man going into her direction. He was kind of hard to ignore as he was the only one in the crowd who didn't leave or just stood there.

Well should I wait or run away? Let the coind decide Lucy thought and while the boy still made his way through the crowd, she took out a coin and threw it into the air

"On second thought, what can he do? i will just wait" Lucy said to herself and catched the coin without even looking

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Ooc: Dat coin... it controls her life O.o

As he got closer, Theo saw that the girl had now noticed him and almost looked like she was waiting for him to come up to her. He took this as a good thing, even though she didn't exactly seem happy about it either.

"Hey," he said when they were in conversing distance. "That was a pretty good duel just now. You're really skilled. Is that the deck you're using for the tournament?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:40 pm

"Hey back" Lucy answered first and stored the coin back in her pocket.

"No it's not. I have to change my deck or else I will have a big disadvantage at the tournament. Which is going to start in a about 20 minutes" Lucy said to Theo and started to look for something in her back

"Your question implies that you are going to take part in the tournament as well. As you are the first one to directly talk to me by himself, I would say we get this out of the way first. Ah there it is" Lucy said and held out a card to Theo

"I don't know if you can use it but It's a little present, just so you know that it's nothing personal if we beat on another into oblivion during the tournament"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Theo was quite surprised at the forwardness of this girl. He assumed she was extroverted because she had accepted the machine duelist's challenge in front of so many people, but he did not expect her to address him like that at all, and he was even more baffled when she offered him the card, which read Eria the Water Charmer and featured a smiling girl with blue hair, although her appearance was completely opposite of the blue haired girl standing before him. "...You sure you want me to have this?" he asked, taking the card from her outstretched hand and looking at it. "I mean, we don't even know each other's names..."

She seems to be moving on her own agenda, Theo thought. This keeps up, and I might not even get a chance to ask her that...

Ooc: Edit: nvm, read the chat correctly Razz

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:53 pm

"Well then. How about introducing yourself?" Lucy asked without any kind of hostility. She just wanted to progress the conversation.

"I mean you were the one who talked to me and it is common courtesy to introduce yourself first. No offense" Lucy explained but didn't really wait for an answer of the stranger

"My name is Lucy Stellamani, I am a duelist from Germany. And if you lose one comment about Nazis , I'm gonna blow you up"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

"Fair enough," said Theo, smirking at Lucy's last remark. "My name's Theodore Tsakiris, but you can call me Theo. I'm from Greece." He paused, then slipped the card Lucy had given him into his pocket.

"So, umm, have you looked at your schedule yet?" he asked her. "For the tournament, I mean?" He tilted his head and nodded in the direction of where the duelists were supposed to gather to find out which days they would play which opponents. The convention had more or less started by this point, and many people were already heading in that direction.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:57 am

"Let me think. I just dueled someone for about 20 minutes, the convention started 5 minutes ago and I waited for you to reach me through the crowd. If you think about it, it's pretty obvious that I didn't have a chance to take a look yet" Lucy answered in a smartass-y way. It's not that she was angry or something, that was just her personality

"So I would say we go and have a look then" she ordered Theo and pulled him along through the crowd in the direction of the meeting place for the duelists

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:11 am

Theo raised his eyebrows upon hearing Lucy's words, then was utterly dumbfounded when she grabbed his hand and started moving toward the meeting place, forcing him to follow her. She's acting like a manga character, he thought but did not dare say it aloud.

After about a minute or so of walking, they reached an area across from the hotel where a large number of duelists were crowded around a billboard, which showed the tournament brackets for the next couple of days. Instead of writing everyone's names down, each duelist was assigned a number beforehand, and the numbers were shuffled around like a bingo lottery and randomly matched up to determine opponents. Theo scanned the billboard for his number, 167, and when he had found it, he sighed in relief, then turned to Lucy.

"Well according to that, I'm only playing once today, and it's in the afternoon," he said. "So I guess I have some time to look around at the vendors and stuff. What about you?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:22 am

"Well then, let's see..." Lucy was looking for her Number. Consindering her Luck in the previous duel, it was kind of ironic that her Number was 13. So she was scanning the billboard and finally found her number

"I my first duel is tomorrow at 7:30 in the morning. Well that's annoying, I have to be an early riser" Lucy said and looked at Theo

"Anything against Me following you? It's not like I have much to do right now"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:31 pm

"No, not at all!" replied Theo. "It'd be nice to have someone to talk to anyway. And I was the one who approached you first, right?"

He glanced around at all the different things and places to go. In the general vicinity of the hotel were quite a few street vendors and markets, some selling cards or duelist-related items, some selling souvenirs from the Egyptian city itself, and even a few selling food. Off in the distance, however, were some more modern-looking buildings that were also open to the public. There were a couple duel platforms close by also, but they were being vacated so that the tournament matches could be played on them, and a few people were just camping out around them so they could watch the duels once they started.

Theo scratched his head. "Hey, you wanna go find the historical museum? I know it's somewhere nearby, but I unfortunately didn't get a map of the area..."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 am

"Are talking about this map?" Lucy asked and took out a folded map from her pocket. She folded out the entire map. On the backside was actually a code which would give one a 20% discount on everything in Kul-Elna

"I am really bad at reading Maps so I think it would be better when you take a look" Lucy admitted and handed over the Map to Theo

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:59 pm

"First of all, I don't know how you got that discount code, but you should definitely not lose this!" Theo stated as he took Lucy's map and turned it right-side up. He then stared at it for a few seconds until he found the hotel. "Okay," he muttered, talking half to himself but loud enough for Lucy to hear, "we're here, and I think the museum is this building here, so we can probably walk in this direction and we'll run into it in a few minutes. Look for a building with a statue of an Egyptian soldier out front." He folded the map in half and held it down at his side with his finger separating the two ends.

"Okay, let's walk this way," he said to Lucy while quickly pointing in a direction toward some stores and other buildings. "And uh, I don't know if there are any stores you want to take a look inside of, but we can stop by them if you see something interesting."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 am

"Museum first, shopping later. It's not like the Shopkeepers run away or something" Lucy answered and took Theo's arm

"You said that direction? Then move or I will pull you until we are there" Lucy said impatiently and just started to walk away while taking Theo with her

Maybe I put in a 'Ruin'? Maybe I should just change my entire strategy... damn this is gonna be a looong night Lucy thought. her Mind was completely fixed on her Duel next morning

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 am

Theo didn't need to be told twice. Because he was so much taller than Lucy, his stride was able to keep up with her fast pace. He actually thought their arms intertwined felt kinda good when they rubbed against each other's as they walked. But after seeing her indifferent yet focused stare straight ahead, he was pretty sure she was not thinking the same thing. I can't believe how forward this girl is, Theo mused to himself. She has a completely different mentality than anyone else I've ever met. This is going to be an interesting month...

He was able to put this out of his mind, however, as they made their way through the streets and passed all the vendors and bustling crowds of people around them. Some of the shops looked pretty standard, like European or American stores, while others were open-air markets with a straight-up Arabian feel to them. Theo didn't see anything worth stopping over (not like he could anyway), but the whole thing reminded him of some smaller Greek towns he had visited, and he was content just looking around everywhere.

A few minutes had gone by when he actually spotted the marble Egyptian soldier standing guard in front of steps leading to a building made of the same material. Next to the soldier was a signpost that read "Welcome to the Historical Museum of Kul Elna". Surprisingly, there was no one directly outside the museum, save an older man sitting on one of the steps. He wore white clothes and a turban, and judging from his face and skin tone, appeared to be a local.

"Well, here we are," Theo stated as the two approached the soldier, who appeared to Theo as having a very similar facial expression to Lucy. "I'm pretty sure we don't need like tickets or anything like that to get inside..."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next