Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:31 pm

"When you activate A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon," said Theo, "I counter with my face-down Solemn Judgment! It negates your card's entire effect, so I don't lose my other card and White Night Dragon still returns to me at the end of the turn." Of course, it's such a huge cost, he thought as he watched his Life Points fall to 3750. I hope it's worth it.

COUNTER CHECK

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 pm

"Well screw you too" the Necromancer said while keeping his incredibly spirited expression.

"In that case I still activate Mausolem of the Emperor!" the Necromancer proclaimed and played the card. The Field turned into a giant chamber coated in gold. On the Necromancers Side was a Throne, on Theos Side the entrance. The Area between was a pit filled with Puppets of armed soldiers.

"Well then I end my turn!"

~~~~

LP: 1700
S/T: Mausoleum of the Emperor Field
Handsize: 1
Monsters: Decoy Dragon

Last edited by Corrupted Charmer, Yami on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 362
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:45 pm

That card would be a lot more menacing if he had more Life Points, Theo thought while gazing in awe at the majestic chamber before him. Still, he might pull out a six-star monster out of nowhere if I wait too long. Drawing his next card didn't seem to make him smile either. Nothing in his hand could remove Decoy Dragon from the field, and he knew that was the only thing protecting Necromancer from being wiped out by White Night Dragon.

"I have nothing to play, pass turn," Theo said regretfully.

Ooc:
S/T Zone: 1
Monster Zone: 2 (White Night Dragon, Familiar-Possessed - Eria)
Hand Size: 4
LP: 3750

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:58 pm

OT: I hope I reread the last few posts right otherwise I can erase this post. Also ASSPULL ALARM!

"Well then its my turn!" the Necromancer said and drew his next card and a big, dangerous grin formed on his face.

"Well lets se how you fare with this! Main Phase! I activate Dian Keto the Cure Master!" he said and a golden aura appeared around him

COUNTER CHECK

His LP went up to 2700.

And now I sacrifice 2000 Life Points as a substitute! And I summon the legendary Dragon of Gold!" he proclaimed as his LP went down to a measly 700 points. 2 of the soldiers on his side of the field diesappeared. A giant Block of Ice appeared on the field

"Great Dragon of Legends, keeper of light, destroyer of weakness! Foretold was your Awakening and Time it is now! Break free from your frozen seal and summon forth Tyranny onto the abyss!" the Necromancer chanted and lightning struck onto the Block of Ice. 2 Glowing Eyes were the first indication of the life within.

"Oh greatest of the 3 Dragon Lords, Arise from your slumber!" the necromancer continued and artificial wind started blowing through around the Terminal. The Ice started to crack and Lightning struck everywhere on the field.

"COME FORTH! FELGRAND DRAGON!" he yelled out and one last flash of light hit the cold seal. The Ice broke and the golden Dragon Lord let out a terrifying roar. It was easily the biggest monster on the field, towering over Theodores White Night Dragon

COUNTER CHECK

"And now Dragon Lord! Destroy the Familiar-Possessed - Eria! Luminous Burst!" the Necromancer ordered and the Dragon Lord fired 4 orbs of pure light at Eria.

Edited for COUNTER CHECK

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:46 am

Theo was a bit awestruck at the majestic presence of the Felgrand Dragon once it emerged on the field. However, he didn't lose his cool, as he had been waiting for this exact moment.

"Silly Necromancer," he scoffed, "if you are a Dragon Master as you claim, you should know about all kinds of Dragon cards and their effects. Including mine," and at that, the White Night Dragon craned its head and looked from the Felgrand Dragon to Eria then back to the Felgrand Dragon.

"When you declare your attack," Theo said, "I can send one card in my Spell/Trap Zone to the Graveyard to have White Night Dragon intercept your attack. So I send my face-down One for One to the graveyard, and your Felgrand Dragon's attack is redirected!" The mysterious Set card's hologram in front of Theo vanished, and the White Night Dragon flapped its icy wings and positioned itself in between the Felgrand Dragon and Familiar-Possessed Eria. It then shot a burst of icy breath that seemed to pass through the Felgrand Dragon's orbs of light and straight to the offending dragon itself.

COUNTER CHECK

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:07 pm

"Oh truly, I must have forgotten" the Necromancer said but his grin did not disappear. The Felgrand Dragon was frozen solid and shattered as the Necromancers LP ran down to 500. The sarcasm in his voice was clear.

"With this I end my turn!" he said

~~~~~~
Garlandolf: "Theodore played right into his hand I assume"

Lucy: "Well it was either lose Eria or the Face-Down card. Theoretically, Theo did the best thing by lowering the Necromancers Life Points even further while protecting his own. The problem is that Decoy Dragon and Theodore knows it."

Garlandolf: "How so?"

Lucy: "When Decoy Dragon is attacked, he can summon a Level 7 or Higher Dragon-type Monster from his Graveyard and redirect the attack towards that monster. Theodores error was not to destroy the Decoy Dragon when he had the chance."

Garlandolf: "But so far the strongest monster the Necromancer send to the graveyard was his Tyrant Dragon with 2900 ATK Points, nothing against the White Night Dragons 3000. Or maybe I am missing something?"

Lucy: "You never saw a Felgrand Dragon did you? The one thing this monster is good at is coming back. You will see once the Necromancer has the chance to bring him back."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:00 pm

Ooc: I'm ignoring Counter Checks because you have no hand and no Set cards. But if you have something in your graveyard you can activate, let me know.

Theo drew his next card, and his look of uncertainty shifted to a beam of satisfaction. "And that turn was your last," he said cockily. "You gave me a good duel, Necromancer, but I just drew the card that will seal your defeat."

"Of course, now that I have my Spell/Trap zone free, I'll summon Treeborn Frog once again from the graveyard!" The brown frog came down from the clouds just like before.

"And now, I'll tribute Treeborn Frog to summon Raiza, the Storm Monarch!" The frog disappeared in a swirling wind. The winds became more vigorous as a large green entity rose up from the ground, its arms outstretched as if it was controlling the winds around it. "When it's summoned, I can return any one card on the field to the top of its owner's deck. So for my final move, Raiza will blow your Decoy Dragon away!" The great Monarch of winds made a motion with its arm and sent a tornado right to Decoy Dragon's place on the field. The little dragon was helplessly picked up by the tornado and sent to the top of Necromancer's deck.

"Now you have no way of reviving anything!" Theo shouted and pointed at his opponent. "Eria, attack the player directly!" The blue-haired spellcaster girl heard Theo's command and made a fighting pose, her staff directed at Necromancer's side of the duel platform. A burst of water shot out from the tip of the staff and headed straight for Necromancer.

The Beast of Talwar was also watching the duel intently while hiding inside Theo's shadow. I see, it thought to itself. This is what my partner is capable of. Turning to the audience, he glanced around until his eyes rested on Lucy and her shadow, which he knew was where her own Ka was hiding. I must not forget to ask Garlandorf if he knows about HIM, it mused.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:50 am

The Necromancer reached to his graveyard... but stopped. He took the attack instead and his LP ran down to 0. He lost

"Thats it for me then" he said, still with a satisfied grin on his face. The Announcer took the word.

"AND THE WINNER IS!!!" he yelled into his mike, becoming far too loud even for tournament standards. He then made a dramatic gesture.

"THEODORE!!!! TSAKIRIS!!!!!!!"

Digital confetti started flying around in the arena while the monsters on the field disappeared. The Necromancer tried to go without notice but he was stopped by Lucy.

"Morningstar..." he said

"Ok Necromancer, why did you throw this duel?" Lucy asked but the Necromancer looked away.

"I knew I lost and-"

"Liar. We both know that would not let a chance to win slip. And I bet you prepared SOMETHING in the Grave to counter a situation like this. Did he have something to do with it?" Lucy asked but the Necromancer became visibly enraged.

"Are you still going on about him? I am out of this you know it and now move!" the Necromancer said and threw Lucy to the side going his way.

Am I allowed to- Garlandolf asked but Lucy interrupted him.

"Later Garli, later." she answered and went over to Theo.

"Congratulations to surviving the first round."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:45 am

Theo heaved a sigh when he heard the announcer blare his name through the mike. It wasn't the hardest duel he had ever fought, but it was a challenge for Round 1. And it was also the most visually satisfying duel he had ever played, with these expensive KC duel platforms and all. As he descended the platform, he spoke softly to Beast of Talwar, remembering to hold his phone to his ear so as to not appear like he was crazy or something. "So what did you think of the duel, Beast of Talwar?" he asked.

"I will tell you when we reconvene with the girl," his Ka replied. "I believe she is coming over now." And sure enough, Theo looked up to see Lucy approaching him.

"Thanks, Lucy," he said after she had congratulated him. "And thanks for lending me your cards too; I'm in your debt." He pulled out his cell phone to check the time while thinking about a good setting for them to sit and talk. The time was 15:05, and Theo quickly realized that it had been hours since he had eaten breakfast. "Umm, to make up for it, I'll buy you lunch," he continued, then patted his stomach. "I'm actually getting a bit hungry myself, so after I go see when my next duel occurs, we can go eat somewhere around here if you want." After glancing around at people walking to and from duels and other stores, he added, "You can pick the place, since I dunno what you like to eat."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:18 pm

Lucy took out her 20% Discount map again.

"Well lets see." she said and took a few looks around, processing their location on the map.

"The closest Restaurant would be a Cosplay Restaurant, the Devil Morts. Might be something for you, it has Maids."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:30 am

"S-something for me? Okay..." Theo said through a stutter. He took Lucy's hand and walked back over to the billboard area to check when his next duel was. "I don't really care what the place is like inside though, I just want to eat something. You can understand that!" and he chuckled at this.
Plus I need to ask you... more than one thing, he thought to himself.

They reached the billboard and Theo saw that his next duel was tomorrow in the early evening. "That early, huh?" he thought aloud, half expecting Lucy to respond. "I guess there's less people registered for this tournament than I thought."

Theo then glanced at Lucy's map for a second to orient themselves, and then they started walking in the direction of the restaurant. Theo decided to make some small talk on the way. "So, uh, Lucy, out of curiosity, what did you think of this duel?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:50 am

"Well your deck definitely packs a punch" Lucy said while being pulled around by Theo.

"Although I am not really a fan of Water monsters. Some of them can get rather... slimy" she admitted and a short shiver went through her entire body. She was thinking about the Frogs.

"But didn't you notice? He had the chance to intervene but decided not to. I would call that suspicious."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 pm

"Not a fan of Water monsters, yet you gave me a... never mind," Theo began, but he figured it wasn't worth it to question her about something like that.

His ears perked up slightly when Lucy changed the subject. "You mean at the end of the game?" he said. "I was caught in the heat of my last turn, so I must have missed that. Guess I wasn't paying attention to his graveyard well enough, huh?"

He was going to ask her more, but they had arrived at the restaurant, the Devil Morts. It wasn't a very large place, and it was nowhere near as crowded as the hotel lobby was at breakfast time. A tan-skinned hostess in a revealing bunny suit greeted the two duelists and showed them to an empty table. "Your server will be right with you," she said before returning to her post.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:49 am

"So they give out servers?" Lucy asked with a deadpan expression that made very: She was aware how bad that pun was and did not care one bit.

"Honestly, I doubt that any man can resist voluptous women in maid outfits. So see this as a reward." Lucy said and took a short look around.

"Maybe I should try out one of those Maid Costumes.... Although their skirts a bit short even for my taste."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:29 am

Theo did take an opportunity to look around a bit before he turned to his menu. Coming from the other side of the Mediterranean, he did find tan girls quite attractive, and these Egyptian women were certainly very pretty. The hostess didn't have the cutest face, though, but Theo had spotted a very cute waitress a few tables away and was secretly hoping that she would be the one taking their order.

Upon hearing Lucy's last comment, however, he looked back up at Lucy. "Y-you?" he said, surprised that thoughts like that even crossed her mind. "Well, you're not particularly voluptuous..." he continued, taking a glance at her breasts before realizing this was a grave mistake and averted his eyes back to his menu, "but I guess you would look cute in one."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Lucy took a deep breath instead of getting pissed off like she would usual do for that kind of statement.

"I will get you for that one. Not now, not tomorrow but one day I will." Lucy said with a deadly glare which she promptly hid behind the menu.

"I guess I will take a 'Fire Kraken Soup' with Ceasar Salad and a 'Rigor Mortis' for dessert. What about you?" she asked, still hidden behind the menu.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:18 am

Dammit, she noticed, was Theo's first thought. I really should stop staring at girls like that when I talk about their physical appearances -_____-

He continued to look at his menu to figure out what he wanted. "You were the one who brought it up," he said in a lower tone, still half interested in hearing her opinion but half too hungry to care very much. "The Niwatori Kebobs look good. What's 'Rigor Mortis'?"

"Rigor Mortis is one of our specialty desserts," said a maid waitress who had literally just arrived at their table that very second. Theo happened to notice that she was the cute one he had spotted when he and Lucy had first sat down. "It's made with an uneven blend of chocolate, caramel, berries, coffee flavour, and our secret ingredient." Having said that, she took out a pen and pad of paper. "Sorry for interrupting you, but my name is Amina, and I'll be taking your order today. Shall we start with drinks, or do you two know what you want?"

"Well, yeah, I guess we know what we want," Theo answered. "I'll have the Niwatori Kebobs with potato fries and a side of smelts, and a Coke to drink."

"Pepsi okay?" came the maid's immediate response.

Rolling his eyes, Theo said, "Yeah, that's fine."

"O-kay!" the server said, smiling as she wrote everything down on her paper. "And for the lady?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:34 pm

"'Fire Kraken Soup' with Ceasar Salad and a 'Rigor Mortis'. And one of your uniforms, I like those" Lucy answered, although it was not clear if the last part was a joke or serious.

"If it was not for the heat in this country I probably would have come in my 'Dreadscythe' cosplay..."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:22 pm

The waitress smirked quite noticeably when Lucy ordered her dessert. "Al-right!" she winked as she wrote down what Lucy ordered. "Oh, and you do know there's a costume shop around here, right?"

Theo was now seriously picturing Lucy wearing one of those maid outfits. He uttered a rather instinctive "Really?" when the waitress said that last thing.

"Mmhm," she responded. "They opened it a few days before the tournament began, since they expected such a large turnout of duelists from Japan. Well, let me go put your orders in and I'll be right back with your drinks." She put her pen and paper in her apron and walked away.

Theo watched her walk off for a bit before feeling something pricking his backside. The Beast of Talwar had obviously been listening to this conversation and was reminding Theo to stop getting distracted. Right, he thought when he remembered this.

"So Lucy," he began, turning to the girl sitting across from him. "While we wait for the food, I need to ask you a few questions. Beast of Talwar and I... noticed something about my opponent, the Necromancer, and I was meaning to ask you if you had noticed the same thing."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:47 am

"Well depends on what you are talking about. His inbelievable Bloodlust? His... last turn? His dragon aura?" Lucy asked although she knew that she would have to tell someone anways.

"Well about that. He is an 'Underworld' Duelist." She said and started searching in her bag.

"Well where is it... Ahh there it is" she said and took out 3 Rings with cables.

"These things are called Danger Rings. Underworld Duelists use them to increase the game immersion." Lucy explained and put them on. On on each upperarm, one around her neck.

"You put them on like this and hook them up to your duel disk. They increase the effects of its holographic reality system. Pain feels far more realistic, healing feels more energizing, you get the idea I guess." She explained and put them back.

"The dragon aura thing seems to be an aftereffect of Generation 1 through 4 of these Rings. Underground Duelists tend to have gimmicks to their dueling to make it more enjoyable for their audience. It's like a cage fight, only slightly less deadly."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:41 am

Theo was a bit surprised when Lucy pulled her own set of Danger Rings out of her bag, but he listened intently to what she had to say. "So basically, he was doing that just to show off?" he replied. "Here I was thinking all along that he had a Ka..."

Just then, the waitress came back to give them drinks, but left without saying anything. Theo took his soda and sipped a bit before continuing. "So if you have those Danger Rings," he said to Lucy, "does that mean you're an Underworld Duelist too?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:33 pm

"Let me say it like this" she answered an drew out 3 cards out of her bag.

"My Underworld ID, my personal Emblem and my Rank Cards." she said. The first one was a black ID Card, with a photo of her in some kind of dark cosplay and the Title "Morgenstern". The Second Card was again, pure black, except with a seven pronged star, outlined in dark-blue. Last but not least a silver card with the numbers 169.

"My father was one of the guys who started the whole underground dueling business. It is basically like gladiators in roman history. 2 Duelists, until one of them collapses or gives up. It is rare that a duel ends in any other way." she said, with a serious tone, but her demeanour changed as quick as always.

"It is fun though. Addicting as well... I have been doing it for 4 years by now."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:51 pm

"Wow," Theo said after taking this all in. Apparently Lucy was not just some duelist... she had made a name for herself, if not through her own father.

He didn't seem entirely impressed, however. "So what do you get out of all that?" he bluntly asked. "Is there some reward that you can't get by dueling in a regular tournament, or is it all just bragging rights? Or do you sincerely like watching people get tortured by holograms?"

"She does have a king of Destruction in her soul," mumbled the Beast of Talwar before Lucy could reply.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:05 am

"Hmm why am I doing this?" Lucy asked and was caught in thought immediately.

"I have no real idea actually.I just went in their to see what my father does and started to like it. You could call me a 'bloodthirsty masochist' as far as I care. Necromancer is the same. We play be cause we like the game and we do underworld duels to add the realism." she said but seemed to not even care anymore.

"And of course we get paid for the duels. The people that watch bet on us. And we get a share of the earnings, easy as that." she finished

Garlandolf: "You are awefully ok with life endangering methods.
Lucy: "Well I am not exactly normal o.o"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:29 am

"Huh, so it really is exactly like gladiators," Theo said. "That is funny though, now that you mention it, I don't remember ever seeing Necromancer putting ON the rings, so maybe he was already wearing them."

Then Theo remembered something the Necromancer had said during the duel, and it caused him to think of another question. "You said you come from Germany, right?" he asked. "So are these Underworld duels just a German thing or is it more widespread than that? And can you tell me, what was the Lord of Hell tournament?"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next