Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 am

Now with his DarkBlaze Dragon in his hand, the Necromancer drew his next card.

Just what I was hoping for. he thought and set a monster face-down.

"I end my turn" he said while his aura was still flickering like a flame without losing its shape.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 362
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 am

"Alright," said Theo, and he drew his next card as well. Huh, this is a card I got from Lucy, he thought. I can use this.

"First of all, I'll bring back Treeborn Frog from the Graveyard again!" he started, and again the shining light appeared which allowed the winged frog to come down upon the field.

Ooc: Counter Check

"Next, I summon Raging Eria!" Theo declared, and a woman in a cape and skirt appeared beside the Treeborn Frog. She had blue hair kinda like Lucy's, but it was more wild-looking. Still, Theo couldn't help but wonder what Lucy thought now that he had played her card in a duel.

"Using the effect of Eria," Theo continued, "I'll tribute my Treeborn Frog to Special Summon a WATER monster from my hand." The girl raised a staff, and a magic circle of blue light shone around her. The frog hopped in front of her, then remained motionless as it was engulfed by a pillar of gushing water. "And the monster I summon," Theo said, "is White Night Dragon!" Immediately, from the pillar of water rose forth a huge dragon made of crystalline ice. The fact that it had no eyes made it that much more intimidating.

"The dragon attacks your face-down monster! Prepare yourself!" and the dragon lunged itself against the hologram of Necromancer's Set card, its sharp claws ready to strike.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:44 am

The White Night Dragons victim was a Masked Dragon, The monster was first frozen by the monsters touch and shattered almost immediately afterwards.

"Thanks to you I can now summon a Dragon-type monster from my deck which Attack is equal or lower than 1500" the Necromancer said and summoned an Armed Dragon Lv 3 in Attack Position.

COUNTER CHECK

"Welll then, anything else?" he asked and he knew that Theo wold have an idea what would happen when he couldnt get rid of his Armed Dragon.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Freezing for a split second, Theo then realized that he still had a solution for this new monster. "That was a nice trick there, I didn't expect it," he said once the Armed Dragon had taken form on the field. "But there's also something you overlooked... the cards in my hand!" He took a card from his hand and played it.

"I activate the Spell Card Forbidden Lance, targeting your Armed Dragon! And because it's a Quick-Play Spell, I can activate it during the Battle Phase!" A heavy lance materialized in Armed Dragon's hands, and it weighed the monster down causing it to lose ATK points.

"And now, Raging Eria will attack the Armed Dragon!" At that, the watery blue-haired girl raised her staff and pointed it at the Armed Dragon, and the magic circle beneath her glowed brightly again. Shortly after that, a torrent of water rushed at the Armed Dragon from the magic staff.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:27 pm

The Necromancer could not do anything and had to watch as his Armed Dragon was washed away by Erias torrent. He became silent for a minute as his LP decreased to 6800. He realized the serious peril he was in.

"The last time I had this feeling was during the Lord of Hell tournament in Europe!" the Necromancer said as his Aura started to become smaller but much more defined.

"Well then, continue your turn and show me if you have it to win!" he said and his Aura grew again.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:04 pm

"Oh, my turn's over now," Theo replied when Eria had returned to the White Night Dragon's side. "But make no mistake, you will surely see that I do have what it takes to win!"

However, Theo was only feeling as confident as he was because he was winning and in a good position. He was also thinking about his unusual opponent. Lord of Hell tournament? he pondered. I've never even heard of such a thing. Who IS this duelist?

"Pass turn," he said.

Ooc:
S/T Zone: 0
Monster Zone: 2 (Raging Eria, White Night Dragon)
Hand Size: 2

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:58 am

The Necromancer drew his card and started sighing. He had no choice, he had to take this gamble, as much as he hated to do it.

"I set one monster" he said and looked a lot less pleased than a minute ago.

"And I end my turn" he said while looking intensely on the card he just played. Cyber Jar. It was a gamble. Either he could gain the advantage or it could mean his downfall.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:26 am

Another defensive monster, Theo thought as he drew his next card. He sure plays a lot of these. Hope it's not another Masked Dragon, since I don't have another Forbidden Lance this time.

"It's my Standby Phase, so Treeborn Frog comes back once again," he said, and the frog descended to the field for the third time that duel.

Counter Check

Theo then looked at the card he had just drawn. Hmm, this could really work well now that I have Eria on the field, but it's too early to play it. I need time to set up my Graveyard first.

"Now, I sacrifice Treeborn Frog to Tribute Summon Jinzo!" The frog disappeared into the winds, and a tall android with a bald head formed in its place alongside Theo's other monsters.

Counter Check

"I'm sure you know about this monster. Neither player can activate Trap Cards now," Theo continued. "So I'll use Jinzo to attack your face-down monster!" The android, having scanned the area with its laser eyes, detected no traps on the field, so it shot an energy blast from its palms directed right at Necromancer's monster.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:35 am

The energy blast dented his now revealed Cyber Jar.

"You activated my Cyber Jar." the Necromancer said and the machine started to spark around. A black hole opened up and started to suck all monsters into itself.

Counter Check

The black hole destroyed Theos Jinzo, Raging Eria and White Night Dragon.

Counter Check

"Now both of us reveal the top 5 Cards of their deck and Special summon all Level 4 or lower monsters within those 5 cards, while adding all other cards to their hand." Necromancer explained and the 5 cards of each player appeared on the field. The Necromancer had

The Creator
The Creator Incarnate
Armed Dragon LV3
Mausoleum of the Emperor
Wingbeat of the Dragon

The Armed Dragon LV3 and The Creator Incarnate were summoned automatically

Counter Check

Monster Zone: The Creator Incarnate, Armed Dragon LV3
Hand: 3
LP: 6800

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:23 am

Cyber Jar, oh no, Theo muttered as he drew his 5 cards. My deck doesn't do well against it since most of my monsters are above Level 4. But... and he revealed the cards he drew, this hand isn't too bad.

One for One
Swap Frog
Bottomless Trap Hole
Light and Darkness Dragon
Eria the Water Charmer

"I get to summon two monsters too," he said, and a red and yellow frog appeared on Theo's field, along with another girl with blue hair and a magic staff. This one appeared to be younger than Raging Eria, and she was also more calm-looking.

"When Swap Frog is Summoned, no matter how, I get to send 1 more Frog from my Deck to the Graveyard," Theo continued. "And I'll pick another Swap Frog!" He looked through his deck and placed a second copy of Swap Frog in the graveyard.

Counter Check

"Next, I'll enter my Main Phase 2 since I can't get over your monsters with my own. I'll use Swap Frog's second effect to return Eria the Water Charmer back to my hand." The Swap Frog started croaking, and a vortex appeared around Eria, encircling her. She looked so confused as she returned to her card and back to Theo's hand.

Counter Check

"Now," Theo said, "I'll banish the Swap Frog from my Graveyard to Special Summon Ronintoadin from the Graveyard!" Another frog monster appeared on the field next to Swap Frog. It was blue and sported a samurai sword.

Counter Check

"Lastly, I'll overlay my Swap Frog and Ronintoadin to Xyz Summon Gachi Gachi Gantetsu!" Theo declared, and the two frogs started spinning around each other, and they were sucked into a spiral made of otherworldly energy. Springing forth from the spiral was a large creature made of stone.

Counter Check

"I summoned it in defense mode," Theo said, "and it has 2200 DEF with two Xyz materials attached. I'll set a Trap card, and pass turn."

Heh, Cyber Jar does have one weakness, he thought as he involuntarily smirked. I know what cards you have in your hand now, Necromancer.

Ooc:
S/T Zone: 1
Monster Zone: 1 (Gachi Gachi Gantetsu)
Hand Size: 5
LP: 8000

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:15 am

"Ok my turn!" the Necromancer said and drew his next card.

"I now enter my Standby Phase and Upgrade my LV3 Armed Dragon!" he said and the Armed Dragon became darker, red skin, black Armor and spikes and blades potruding from everywhere on its body. A LV 5 Armed Dragon.

Edited for Counter Check

Last edited by Corrupted Charmer, Yami on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:40 am

Ooc: Sorry, but you'll have to tweak that entire post...

"When your Armed Dragon gets upgraded," Theo said, "its Lv5 form has more than 1500 ATK. So I use my Bottomless Trap Hole to destroy it and remove it from play!" Theo's face-down trap flipped face-up, and a large pitfall appeared underneath where the Armed Dragon Lv5 was summoned.

Counter Check

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:42 am

OOC: No problem XD I also noticed that he still has DarkBlaze Dragon on his hand

The Necromancer applauded.

"Keep on resisting, it will make victory even greater for either of us!" he said and banished his Armed Dragon Lv 5.

"Now I activate the effect of 'The Creator'! Once per turn, I can choose one monster in my graveyard and ressurect it by sending one card from my hand to the graveyard!" the Necromancer said and a golden sphere of Light was gathering. Said Light turned into black flames shortly afterwards.

Counter Check

"I send this DarkBlaze Dragon to the graveyard and in exchange, summon my OTHER DarkBlaze Dragon from the same location!" he said and send his first DarkBlaze Dragon to the Grave.

Counter Check

The ball of Black Flames was absorbed by the reborn Dragon.

Counter Check

"Due to being summoned from the Graveyard, my DarkBlaze Dragons Base ATK Points double!" the Necromancer said and the Dragons Attack rose to 2400.

"Now my reborn DarkBlaze Dragon! Attack his Gachi Gachi Gantetsu!" Necromancer commanded and the dragon rose into the sky and charged a massive, black Fireball. he then fired it straight at Gantetsu

Counter Check (who knows maybe you DONT want to activate Gantetsus Effect)

"Now the creator attacks Gachi Gachi Gantetsu again! Genesis-Force!!" the Necromancer commanded and the Creator collected a strong amount of light within that Ring on its back, firing a huge laser at Gachi Gachi Gantetsu.

Counter Check

"And with this I end my turn

OOC: Yeah I do have kinda fun to write entire turns despite the possibility of you screwing the entire post over : P

Hand Size: 3
Monsters: The Creator, DarkBlaze Dragon (EFFECT)

Last edited by Corrupted Charmer, Yami on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:32 am

Ooc: WELL I'm stupid and deleted your older post before realizing you forgot to describe the summoning of The Creator in your new post. I know it's implied but... you said you had fun writing it after all XD

Theo wiped his forehead with the back of his wrist, but he wasn't concerned at all. Gantetsu had served its purpose. "My turn," he said, and drew a card.

"Treeborn Frog comes back," and the frog returned to the field once more.

Counter Check

"And now, I'll sacrifice Treeborn Frog and Gachi Gachi Gantetsu to Tribute Summon... Light and Darkness Dragon!" As the tribute monsters disappeared from the field, a swirl of light and dark energy enveloped Theo's side of the duel field. Then a great dragon emerged from the swirl, and it was completely glowing, half with holy light and half with powerful darkness.

Counter Check

"Here it is, the strongest monster in my deck!" Theo exclaimed. "Light and Darkness Dragon, attack his Darkblaze Dragon!" The half-white, half-black monster charged up an energy beam in its mouth and, with a swoop of its wings, shot it directly at the Darkblaze Dragon.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:44 am

The DarkBlaze Dragon was destroyed by the burst of Chaos Energy, leaving nothing behind. The Necromancers LP fell down to 6400.

"Oho another dragon! But like every monster in the game even your monstrosity has its weaknesses" the Necromancer said and his Aura grew again. Apparently he gets stronger the lower his LP went.

"Come on, now give it your best shot! Don't think just because you summoned your strongest monster tnat it is over already!"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Theo snickered. "Who said I thought it was over? All I'm saying is you should watch out, because my dragon does have the power to defeat yours!" The dragon, upon hearing his master's compliment, roared in approval. Apparently Necromancer's enthusiasm was contagious enough.

"I have nothing more to do for now," Theo said. "Pass turn."

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:02 am

(I know that Counter Checks are basically worthless here but its my post so fuck the poli- oh wait wrong joke. I meant screw the rules, I have my post : P)

"Well then, my Turn!" the Necromancer said and drew his next card.

"Now its all or nothing! I discard my Wingbeat of the dragon to activate my Creators Effect and revive my DarkBlaze Dragon!" the Necromancer said and send his Card to the graveyard. The Creator created the Sphere of light again

Counter Check

"But as we all know, the Light and Darkness Dragon is forced to counter all Monster, Trap or Spell card Effects by sacrificing 500 ATK and DEF each!" the Necromancer explained. He was waiting for the dragons effect to take place.

Counter Check (just because)

The Dragon automatically charged an attack and destroyed the Creators Sphere of Light.

"Now I set one Field Spell card!" the Necromancer said and  the entire field turned into the look of the back of a Duel Monsters Card.

Counter Check

"And now I activate Mystical Space Typhoon on said Field Spell!" he said and the card appeared on the field.

Counter Check

The Dragon immediately countered by destroying the MST before it could destroy the field spell.

Counter Check

"Now I enter my battle phase! Creator, attack the weakened Light and Darkness Dragon! Genesis Force!" the Necromancer commanded and the Creator collected a great amount of energy within the ring on its back

Counter Check

The Creator then fired the energy in a beam of concentrated light destroying at the dragon.

Counter Check

On contact, the light created an explosion that turned the Dragon to dust.

Counter Check

"Thats it for now. I end my turn!"

~~~Garlandolf and Lucy~~~

"It looks like this duel will end soon." Lucy said while Garlandolf only watched without understanding anything.

"Necromancers Ace monster. From my experience, the fact that he set his Mausoleum of the Emperor means that he is going to summon it next turn." Lucy explained without even looking at the king of Destruction.

"And what monster could it possibly be?" he Asked.

"A monster that illuminates even the greatest darkness with its golden scales, the King of all Dragon Lords. A dragon so fierce but loyal, that it feeds off the corpses of its comrades to prepare for its Rampage of revenge." Lucy said

"You are not talking about..." Garlandolf asked and observed the Necromancers hand.

"Yes I am. The Felgrand Dragon".

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:29 am

As his Life Points dropped to 7500, Theo couldn't help but smile; he was trying to contain himself but internally, he was laughing his ass off. "You know, I actually am glad you destroyed my Light and Darkness Dragon," he said through his grin. "Since you're so familiar with how to remove it from the field, you also must know what it does once that happens!"

Suddenly, a thin vapor of smoke began fuming from the place on the field representing Theo's graveyard. "When my dragon is destroyed, its light and dark energies can be used to revive any one monster in my graveyard... at the cost of my entire field. But it's a small price to pay since I don't control anything right now anyway!" The field shook as the smoke increased, and from out of the ground rose none other than the White Night Dragon that was destroyed by Cyber Jar. "White Night Dragon has returned!" exclaimed Theo.

Counter Check

"And you said you end your turn, right? Then I draw!" Theo drew a card, and almost like clockwork summoned his Treeborn Frog from the graveyard again.

Counter Check

"Well, if my predictions are correct, sir, then I believe I'll have you in a lock," he said, now extremely confident in his next move. But if he gets out of this, then I'll lose, he thought.

"I activate the Spell card, Monster Reborn! I choose to revive my Spell Canceller from the Graveyard!" The holy light appeared over Theo's graveyard, and another monster rose from it: a big machine with all sorts of gadgets and lasers attached to it.

Counter Check

"I see you have a Field card face-down, and unless you drew something new last turn it's gotta be Mausoleum of the Emperor. But while Spell Canceller is face-up, you won't be able to activate it!"

"Next," Theo continued, "I Normal Summon Eria the Water Charmer!" The same blue-haired girl that was returned to Theo's hand a few turns before was brought back into play, no longer looking confused but determined.

Counter Check

"And like your Armed Dragon, Eria has a stronger form as well, so I'll send her and Treeborn Frog to the graveyard to summon Familiar-Possessed - Eria from my deck!" The water Charmer began meditating, and surrounded herself with a pool of gushing water. The Treeborn Frog grew fainter until it became an outline of itself, then its spirit flew inside Eria, who then opened her eyes and assumed a fighting pose.

Counter Check

"White Night Dragon attacks The Creator!" said Theo. "And Familiar-Possessed - Eria and Spell Canceller attack the opponent directly!"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:04 am

The Necromancer took the attacks head on. Yes his creator was down for the count, but that was the least of his problems.

His LP dropped to 6100

Now the combined force of Spell Canceller and Eria hit him, 3650 points of Damage. The beam of Energy from the Canceller and Erias Tsunami wave didnt even make the Necromancer flinch as his LP dropped down to 2450.

"Well if that is not a dangerous combination you got there" the Necromancer said as he looked at his LP.

"But I will not go down without a fight!" he said and his Aura grew even more powerful.

"Is that all? Or do you inted to end it this turn?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Theo had already been convinced that this opponent was one of the gutsiest and spirited opponents he had ever faced. "Well, entering Main Phase 2, I'll set one card in my Spell/Trap Zone. Pass turn," he said, and then added, "and good luck."

Ooc:
S/T Zone: 1
Monster Zone: 3 (White Night Dragon, Spell Canceller, Familiar-Possessed - Eria)
Hand Size: 3
LP: 7500

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:36 am

"My turn!" the Necromancer said and drew his next card.

"I set one monster" he said and the face-down card appeared on the field.

Counter Check

"And I end my turn."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:50 am

Yet another set monster, Theo mused as he drew his next card. Guess I've got him on the ropes, since he's already used Cyber Jar and there can't be anything worse than that in his deck.

"Familiar-Possessed - Eria attacks your face-down monster!" Theo declared. "And because I summoned her through Eria the Water Charmer's effect, she deals piercing damage if your monster's DEF is lower than 1850." The water Charmer raised her staff and pointed it at the space on the field containing Necromancer's Set monster, and a powerful jet of bubbly water shot from the staff's tip directly at it.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:47 pm

The Monster in question was another Masked Dragon.

"You know the effect of my Masked Dragon dont you?" the Necromancer asked as his Dragon was crushed by the Waves, lowering his LP by the excess amount of 750, down to 1700.

COUNTER CHECK

"Now I can summon a monster from my deck with 1500 ATK or less! I summon Decoy Dragon in Defense position!" the Necromancer said and summoned his little Dragon.

COUNTER CHECK

"Anything else?

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:31 am

Theo was a bit surprised the Necromancer had another Decoy Dragon in his deck. Attacking that won't accomplish anything, he thought.

"Alright, entering Main Phase 2 I'll set one more card in my Spell/Trap Zone. Pass turn," he said.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:53 pm

(BTW thanks for correcting my LP in my Post before, was going to do it myself though XD)

The Necromancer drew his next Card.

"I see! I discard my newly drawn Electric Virus! Due to its effect I can take control of a Dragon or Machine Monster on my opponents field until the end of my turn!" the Necromancer said and discarded the Electric Virus

COUNTER CHECK

A bolt of Lightning hit the White Night Dragon forcing it to move to the Necromancers side of the field.

"I enter my battle phase! Now White Night Dragon, destroy my enemies Spell Canceller!" the Necromancer yelled and the Dragon fired its breath of ice.

COUNTER CHECK

The Spell Canceller broke apart due to the cold.

"And now I activate Wingbeat of Giant Dragon! I return the White Night Dragon to your hand to destroy all Spell and Trap cards on the field!" the Necromancer said and the Night Dragon took flight, blowing all Spell and Trapcards away.

COUNTER CHECK

Back to top Go down

The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next