Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name: Rin Seyuu
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 am

It was hot here, Rin noticed as she walked down the street. Her duel disk was attached to her arm and her duel disk was inserted into it. She observed the people around as she walked to her destination. When she arrived, she saw two other people talking, so she approached them.

"Sorry to interrupt." she said "But any of you interested in a duel with me?" she asked nervously.

They do what lovers do, and that's how it should be...
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 358
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 pm

The two people looked back at her with eyebrows raised. One of them was a teenage boy with brown hair and the other was a middle-aged man with black hair and glasses.

"Huh? You a part of the tournament, miss?" the boy asked in response.

"I better go actually," said the other man. "I have a duel in a few minutes myself that I don't want to be late for. Nice seeing ya, Brendan." He waved at the boy and walked away without even so much as an acknowledgement to Rin.

"My match is over for today," the boy resumed after waving goodbye to the man. "So I got some time. Sure I'll duel ya!"

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:03 am

Well before we can go, we might want to send back our friends here. I don't really think that they would go unnoticed" Lucy said and took a look at Garlandolf.

"Well it just blows that I have no Idea HOW to send you back" she admitted and Garlandolf gave off a sigh, visibly annoyed about the situation

"Well as long as I cannot return, I might as well save my energy. just watch" he said and turned into some kind of black matter that "fused" with Lucys shadow

"That's neat. Although I can't really imagine how it feels to be in literally in someones shadow" Lucy commented and took a look at the beast of Talwar

"If you don't mind the question, can you do this as well?"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Beast of Talwar said nothing but simply nodded at Lucy's query, and he too balled up into this dark matter form and fused with Theo's shadow.

"Woah, that is really crazy," Theo mused, "but hey, I guess now you can come anywhere with us." Then he turned to the Valkyrie and said, "Okay, Valkyrie, show us the way out!"

The Valkyrie nodded and reassured them all, "It will not take long." She then walked in front of Theo and Lucy and led them back up the stairs through the door to the passage they had first entered from. Walking to the end of the corridor, the 3 made a left turn followed by a right turn, and they were back at the place where they had first ran into Night Assailant. "Notice how the ground is slightly inclined," Valkyrie said. "If you follow this path, on your first right you shall find a small set of stairs leading up to a trapdoor. Push it aside and you'll ascend to the ground floor of an empty building behind the museum. The building itself is run-down and boarded up, but there should be light coming in through the shutters, and besides the exit to the outside should be straight in front of you."

She then glanced back for a split second and continued, "I must return to my Mistress's side, so I cannot accompany you further. But if you follow my directions, it should only take a minute or so to meet the sunlight again. I wish you both luck on your duels, and remember... your Kas are now by your side, so treat them well... if you want to be treated well yourselves." With that the fairy girl turned the corner and was gone.

"Okay, Lucy," said Theo, "let's go."

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:40 pm

"Well, looks like our little sidestory on the side of absolute occultism is over" Lucy said almost saddened, but of course she was just joking.

"You better don't try to cheat with the Beast of Talwars help. I know that you know that summoning your Ka is dangerously abusable" Lucy said, obviously failing at warning Theo of the consequences

"Well Theo, lead the way. It's your duel afterall"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:38 pm

"I-I'm not gonna cheat!" Theo retorted as he took Lucy's hand instinctively and they started walking along the corridor. It was almost expected that one of them would hold each other's hand at this point, like an unspoken agreement to prevent them from getting lost. "This is the biggest tournament I've ever been to, and I'm taking it seriously! Don't know about you, though, with your King of Destruction and all..."

"And besides," he continued as they turned the corner and went up the stairs, "Beast of Talwar may be strong, but he's a Normal Monster... it's not like he'll help in my duel much more than that. Although maybe I could summon him afterward, for other things..." and here his voice trailed off, which just so happened to coincide with the fact that they had hit the bottom of a trapdoor. Theo pushed it open and climbed out, thinking to himself all the while.

Hmm, I wonder who that duelist is they were talking about... Brown hooded coat, 2 Kas? Sounds unbelievable. Hopefully I don't have to duel that person in the tournament, at least not until later... Speaking of which, I probably only have about 5 minutes to prep my deck by the time we get there X_x

Just as the Valkyrie spirit had said, the room above them was the ground floor of a small, abandoned house. 'Twas dark inside the room they were in, but they were pretty used to it by now, having been in a dark museum and then underground for a few hours already. There was a wooden door straight ahead of them which led to the outside. There were some other objects in this house as well, but Theo didn't have much time to waste.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:11 am

"Don't take Live to seriously. You might get insane." Lucy said after Theos remark that he took the torunament seriously.
"And why do you think I don't take it seriously? Only because my Ka is one of the Kings of the Underworld? Who seems to have taken more than enough Anger Management training?" Lucy asked while both of them were still following the way. Once they were out of the Catacombs of the Museum, Lucy had to reorientate herself.

"Soo... any idea where your Duel is going to be? I am really excited. I mean you better make it there FAST or else I might get disappointed. And you really don't want to disappoint me."

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:14 pm

Theo was thinking to himself when Lucy replied to the comment about her Ka, and so didn't hear her.

As he finally opened the door and saw the bright sun overhead, he had to blink a few times before his eyes adjusted. Then he heard Lucy asking him about his duel. "It should be close by to the hotel," he said to her. "Remember where we found what times we were dueling?" He looked around the corner and saw the side of the museum close by, so he took Lucy in the opposite direction. "You don't have to worry about not getting there on time," he said. "I know where to go from here."

As they shuffled back through the bustling Egyptian streets, Theo thought about his deck. He didn't have too many extra cards on hand he could customize his deck with, so he had to think carefully about the variant his deck would have. The thing he was sorta concerned about was that once he dueled for the first time, he couldn't change the cards in his deck for the whole tournament except if he wanted to use a side deck. This meant Lucy, and everyone else watching, would know all the cards he was using. Then he suddenly remembered the card Lucy had given him earlier that day, and got an idea...

When they had finally reached the area with the billboard from that morning, Theo noticed that the duel scheduled right before his had just started. So he only had a little time. "Alright, Lucy," he turned to the blue-haired girl, "I'm gonna go register my deck over there. You better get a good seat so you can watch my duel! And I'll try hard not to disappoint you Wink"

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:49 am

"Theo wait a second. You still have several minutes until your duel right?" Lucy asked and took out her card-chest. Despite the low weight of each individual card within it, the chest was actually quite heavy.

"Take a look at what you need. They are in alphabetical order and split between Monster, Spell and Trap Cards, so you shouldn't have much trouble to find what you want. Just give me back the cards you take once the tournament is over" Lucy said and held the chest in Theos direction.

Jackpot. A good deed AND I will have some knowledge of his deck! Lucy thought but did her best not to reveal her second motive

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:50 am

"Thanks very much, Lucy, but I don't nee-" Theo began, but trailed off when he remembered something. "Actually wait. There are a couple monsters I can use," he said, and looked quickly at her card chest. After flipping through a few cards, he found what he was looking for, pulling out one Familiar-Possessed - Eria and one Raging Eria.

"I figured you would have these," he remarked, slipping the cards into his deck box. "You gave me 'Eria the Water Charmer' earlier, remember? You can't expect me to use that card without her other forms, can you?"

Theo then put his deck box back into his pocket, and closed Lucy's chest lid. "Alright, well I'll go on ahead, so I'll see you later. Let's meet back up here after the duel, okay?" He waved at her and walked off toward the registration table. Right before he reached it, however, he heard his cell phone beep, but when he looked at it, it seemed no one was calling. About to dismiss it, he heard the low, deep voice of his Ka.

BEAST OF TALWAR: Put the phone to your ear.

THEO: Uh, okay. *moves phone to his ear*

BEAST OF TALWAR: Why did you accept the girl's cards? Didn't you come here with your deck already made?

THEO: Well I dunno really, but I trust her. She gave me a card earlier, and I think I can use it in the strategy I already have.

BEAST OF TALWAR: ...I see.

THEO: This is a good idea, pretending to have me talk on the phone, so it doesn't look like I'm talking to myself, haha

BEAST OF TALWAR: (no reply)

THEO: *puts his phone away*
(thinking) Why did it ask me that? Could it be...

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:55 am

Well that was a failure right there. But hey at least I know that he is doing something with WATER monsters. Lucy thought and put away her cards. Once Theo was out of hearing range, her shadow started talking to her.

Garlandolf: "Did you really think that trick would work?"

Lucy: "So you knew I wanted to gain some intel?"

Garlandolf: "That is rather disrespectful of him I would say."

Lucy: "As a King I thought you would know..." she answered and corrected the position of her glasses. The reflection made it look hellishly creepy.

Lucy: "No matter how much you know about your enemies, you have to know even more about your allies. That differentiates them." Lucy said and went to Theo's Duel Arena. She would wait here until his duel.

Garlandolf: "You are one truly scary girl"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:51 pm

Theo had no problem registering his deck; on the contrary, when he arrived at the registration table, he was told that he came just in time, and that his opponent had just left to go to the duel platform. Once he confirmed his deck and side deck with the judge, he walked back over to the duel platform. The duel that had taken place before his had just ended, and he saw a very distraught 10-year-old boy throw his cards on the ground and start crying to his mother. What a sore loser, Theo thought. I hope I don't face anyone like that.

He walked up to the center of the platform and saw before him a large audience onlooking the subsequent duel. Guess this is how Lucy felt during that duel of hers against that Machine guy, he thought. The difference is that my duel actually counts. He glanced at the crowd to see if he could spot Lucy sitting somewhere, but he didn't notice her.

There was a mustached, older man standing in front of the platform, and as Theo walked over, the man turned to look at him. "Your name and duelist number, please?" he asked when Theo was in earshot of him.

"Theodore Tsakiris," Theo responded, "and number 167."

"Okay, good," replied the man. "I am the judge for this duel. Do you know where your opponent is?"

Theo shook his head. "No, I thought he or she would be here." Then he looked beyond the judge and saw someone else walking toward the platform from the other direction. Maybe that's my opponent, Theo thought.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:48 pm

A huge, muscular man in a muscle-shirt was Theos Enemy. The tattoos running down both his arms made very clear that he was a Dragon user. Once he reached his place on the Duel Platform and was transported to the top, he used the microphone.

"Number 167, are you there yet?" he asked, with a quite deep voice, but seemingly no impatience. He seemed rather cool-headed actually.

Lucy: "So that guy is his opponent?" she asked and Garlandolf realised that Lucy at least met him before.

Garlandolf: "Do you know him?"

Lucy: "He is from Europe. Back when I met him he was called the Necromancer. Depending on his luck, Theo might have some problems. That guy almost defeated me back then but at least I could manage a draw." Lucy answered, although her look was more bored than anything.

Garlandolf: "Necromancer? Disgusting"

Judge: "It looks like your opponent is set. Now please take your place on the Duel Platform."

Necromancer: "Judge, is that my Opponent? If that is the case, face me in battle young man! Show me your resolve and my dragon's heart shall do the same!"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 pm

Theo watched as the man took his place on the platform, and so followed suit. "Alright, nice to meet you sir," Theo said back as he reached the top, trying to be polite. He didn't want to piss him off since this guy looked strong enough to win a fight against a Beast of Talwar. "I'll do my best, and good luck to you too!" He certainly likes dragons, he thought as he surveyed his opponent while the automatic card shuffler shuffled his deck. Well I shouldn't have too much of a problem. I've beaten Dragon duelists before. But I guess we'll see.

The judge, seeing that both players were in place, turned to face the arena and shouted up some announcements to them. "Theodore Tsakiris Vs. The Necromancer, your duel is about to begin. Both players start with 8000 Life Points. Each player turn limit is 5 minutes. If a player expresses unsportsmanlike behaviour at any time, including cheating or going against a judge ruling, he will be asked to forfeit the duel. If for whatever reason the game results in a draw, a new duel will be held immediately afterwards.

"We will now toss a coin to determine which duelist shall make the first move." At that, the judge pulled an Egyptian coin out of his pocket and configured his hand in a coin-flipping position. "Heads, Theodore will go first. Tails, Necromancer will go first," he continued, and his thumb propelled the coin into the air.

Ooc: Coin result is below

"Okay, I'm going first!" Theo said when the coin landed on heads. He drew 6 cards and watched his opponent draw 5. Decent hand, he thought. Drawing that card is always nice.

"I'll start by setting a face-down monster," he declared, "then set 2 Spell/Trap cards. Pass turn," and he signaled his opponent to go ahead.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Last edited by Hippocampus on Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazekern
Coin Tosser and Dice Roller

Charmer Power : 11002
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Kazekern
HP:
50/50  (50/50)
MP:
20/20  (20/20)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:31 pm

The member 'Hippocampus' has done the following action : Dices and Coin

'Coin' : 1

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 pm

"Well then its my turn!" Necromancer said and drew his new card.

"First I activate my Cheerful Coffin Spell Card! It allows me to discard 3 monsters from my hand to the Graveyard." he said and a mortician and his coffin appeared on the field.

OOC: Counter Check

"Now I discard 2 Darkblaze Dragons and one Tyrant Dragon!" he said and the cards disappeared within the coffin. And so both the coffin and the mortician dug tehmselves underground.

"Now I set one monster and end my turn!"

OOC: COunter Check

Field:
Set Monsters: 1
Graveyard: 4

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:20 am

Theo was debating on whether to use one of his face-down cards at Necromancer's End Phase, but he decided to wait and see what he would draw this turn, considering Necromancer didn't play any face-down cards of his own. "Okay, then my turn," he said and drew his next card. That Cheerful Coffin card is gonna be a waste once he sees my monster's effect, he thought.

"First off, I activate Foolish Burial! I choose to send Ronintoadin from my Deck to the Graveyard!"

Ooc: Counter Check

A gravestone shaped like a cross rose out of the ground, and a hole and shovel appeared in front of it. A hologram of Ronintoadin's card was thrown into the hole, and the shovel began piling dirt on top of the hole, covering the card until the hole was gone.

"Next I flip up my face-down Trap Card, Compulsory Evacuation Device! Return your Set monster to your hand!"

A strange machine materialized in front of Necromancer's field. It sucked in the hologram of Necromancer's face-down monster like a vacuum, then propelled it upward and out of the field.

"Okay, now I Flip Summon my face-down monster, Morphing Jar!" Theo continued, and a gray jar formed where the hologram of Theo's Set monster lay. A black spirit with one eye and a large grin peered at each player in turn.

"When Morphing Jar is flipped face-up, we must both discard our hands and draw new hands of 5 cards. And because I returned your face-down monster to your hand, you have to discard it too!" At that, the spirit's head sprang out of the jar and started laughing in a high-pitched squeaky voice as the players were forced to discard their hands. Theo discarded a Treeborn Frog, Spell Canceller, and Effect Veiler, and drew 5 new cards. Although he was gambling on this draw, it turned out to be a good draw for him after all.

"And finally," Theo added, "I sacrifice my Morphing Jar as a Tribute to summon Evilswarm Coppelia!" The Morphing Jar gave one final screech before dissolving into the winds that surrounded its Monster Card Zone, and in its place emerged a very large machine that resembled the front of a locomotive with two thick steel arms on either side of it. There was a small metallic, gremlin-like creature inside the center of it which was operating its every move.

"You have no cards on the field, so I'll attack you directly. Go, Coppelia!" At Theo's command, the gremlin inside the machine worked furiously, pulling tiny levers and pressing tiny buttons. The vehicle zoomed forth until it reached Necromancer's duel podium, and raised its right arm to strike down on the opposing player.

The Beast of Talwar, hidden in Theo's shadow, had his eyes fixated on one of the cards Theo drew from Morphing Jar's effect. I never thought I would see YOU in this world... he thought to himself.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:21 am

I will just assume that Theo ended his turn after the attack.

The Necromancer just took a badass arm-folding pose and shrugged off the Evilswarms 2450 points of Damage.  As the dust created from the attack set down he took a long look into Theos eyes.

Current LP: 5550

"I can feel the strength of your heart young man! Now let us see if it is enough to defeat me!" he said and drew his next card.

Hand Size: 6

"Now, first of all I activate Shallow Grave, which allows both of us to summon a monster from our Graveyard in face-down position!" Necromancer said and one hand on each side of the field appeared, holding a card, the card which the players chose of course. Necromancer chose his Spear Cretin

Hand Size: 5

OOC:  COunter Check

The Cards were set down on the field and the hands disappeared.

"Now I activate my Brain Control spell card!" Necromancer said and a brain with transparent arms appeared on the field. The hands grabbed Theos Coppelia.

Current LP: 4750

Hand Size: 4

"Now I set 2 cards face down and enter the battle phase!" he said and Coppelia entered a battle stance.

Hand Size: 2

The Monster attacked Theos FaceDown Monster.

"I enter my Main Phase 2 and activate my Magical Wok, which allows me to sacrifice a monster under my control and turn its ATK or DEF into LP. I sacrifice your Coppelia and turn its 2450 ATK into LP for me!" he said and Coppelia was turned into an ingredient for the Wok Card. after disappearing a glittering rain came down on Necromancer and restored his LP.

Hand Size: 1

Current LP: 7200

"And now I summon my Decoy Dragon and end my turn" he said and the small dragon appeared on the field.

Hand Size: 0

Current Field:

Monsters: Decoy Dragon
Set Monsters: 1
Set T/S Cards: 2

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Ooc: In general, Yami, it's kinda incorrect to assume that Theo ended his turn since, while he was going to this time, there are many instances where players have additional moves during their Main Phase 2, just like your character did, and if I had done something else you may have had to rethink your entire turn all over again. Also if you're going to play a card that requires your opponent to make a choice about something, like summoning a monster, you should probably hold off on writing the next part of your turn until I have had a chance to see the post and reply to it, since in a real duel things like this are public knowledge and only I can confirm what my cards/actions are. I'll let it slide this time (for the record Theo chose Spell Canceller for Shallow Grave and it was destroyed by Coppelia's attack), but please abide by this rule from now on or I'll treat your post as cheating and make you redo it. And speaking of public knowledge, you are also supposed to reveal all the cards you discarded due to Morphing Jar's effect, since I had no idea that you had a Spear Cretin in your Graveyard until you summoned it.

Theo swore under his breath as the Mystic Wok converted his monster into Life Points for his opponent. He must've known that Coppelia's effect only goes off if it's destroyed, not if it's Tributed! he thought to himself. Well, I think I've figured out this guy's overall strategy... now I just need to stop it from working.

"Nice play," he complimented Necromancer as he was about to end his turn. "But during your End Phase, I activate my face-down Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy 1 of the cards you just set!" As Theo spoke a cyclone appeared on Theo's field which rushes across the arena around the Decoy Dragon to the potential Trap lying behind it.

Ooc: Counter Check - I'll be nice and let you choose which one gets destroyed

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:27 pm

(Well the 2 cards he discarded earlier were Spear Cretin (the one you returned to the hand) and Armed Dragon LV 5)

Theos MST destroyed Necromancers "Offerings to the Doomed" spellcard, saving one of Theos future monsters. The Necromancer seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit.

"This is quite exciting. Nothing like fighting with a Duel Disk. Compared to those things, these Arenas are the real deal." the Necromancer said and clenched his fist, raising it in the air.

"MY DRAGON HEART IS BURNING!!!" he yelled out and it seemed to actually summon some sort of dragon-shaped aura around.

"Well now that I am fired up, make your move young man! Show me the power of your heart! AHAHA!"

Lucy was watching patiently. So far none of the 2 got any real advantage. Although once the necromancers strategy started, it would probably go south for Theo she imagined.

Lucy: "King of Destruction?"
Garlandolf: "What is it?"
Lucy: "Am I hallucinating or did that guy really just summon a dragon aura?"
Garlandolf: "As a true warrior at heart, one has to embrace their inner lust for blood. That aura is the pinnacle of a warriors pride."
Lucy: "So basically he is just a hot-blooded blood-knight?"
Garlandolf: "Indeed"

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:25 pm

Theo raised his eyebrows at the man's aura, but considering he and Lucy had their own Kas, this sort of thing didn't shake him. Although what if he has a Ka of his own? he thought to himself. Maybe I can ask Beast of Talwar after the duel if it senses anything on him.

"I draw for my turn," Theo declared, and he did so. "During my Standby Phase, since I no longer control any Spell/Trap cards, I Special Summon my Treeborn Frog from the Graveyard!" A shining light appeared from above, and a brown frog with small angel wings and a halo descended from the clouds to Theo's side of the field.

"And I use my frog as a sacrifice to Tribute Summon Caius the Shadow Monarch!" Theo continued. "Its effect allows me to remove your Decoy Dragon from play!" The Treeborn Frog vanished the same way as the Morphing Jar did a turn earlier, and in its place rose a great purple fiend, sneering as it readied a dark ball of energy as soon as it had fully materialized on the field.

Caius shot its purple energy ball directly at the Decoy Dragon, and it vanished in a cloud of purple vapor. The fiend then turned toward Necromancer's other monster. "Now, Caius attacks your Spear Cretin!" Theo commanded, and Caius propelled another dark energy blast toward its new target.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:53 pm

(I hope you do realise that you have another, face down monster on the field)

While it was a loss, it was nothing game changing that his decoy dragon was banished.

The blast destroyed his Spear Cretin instantly. The monsters remains created a huge dark magic-circle on the field, which engulfed the entire field in a dark aura.

"The effect of my Spear Cretin allows us both to summon a monster from our Graveyard. And I summon my Darkblaze Dragon!" the Necromancer said and his 1200 ATK Lv 7 Monster appeared on the field.

The Dragon absorbed a part of the Dark energy of the summoning, doubling its attack power.

"Well is there anything else?" the necromancer asked, awaiting Theos next move with an almost touchable impatience.

S/T Zone: 1 Face Down
Monster Zone: 1 DarkBlaze Dragon (EFFECT)
Hand: 0

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:59 pm

(Ooc: No I don't. The card I summoned with Shallow Grave was destroyed when Coppelia attacked me.)

"Heh, you forget that Spear Cretin allows me to summon a monster from my Graveyard as well," said Theo through a smirk. "And the card I choose is my Effect Veiler!" On Theo's side of the circle created by Spear Cretin, a fairy-like monster with two long turquoise pony tails materialized and began hovering in mid-air. Then the circle disappeared.

"Entering my Main Phase 2," Theo continued, "I'll tune Caius the Shadow Monarch and Effect Veiler to synchro summon... Moonlight Rose Dragon!" Caius and Effect Veiler started spinning around each other, and soon a spiral formed between them and sucked them inside it. Then a bright light shone, and rose petals filled the arena. Out of the spiral emerged a great red dragon that looked as if it was made of rose petals. It let out a cry that was intimidating yet strangely calming, at least that's what Theo thought.

"This is a really rare card in Greece," Theo stated, "I won it at my locals a few months ago. Being a Dragon-user, you must know its special ability!" The Moonlight Rose Dragon lifted its crimson wings and spread them wide, creating a huge gust of wind that blew on the Darkblaze Dragon, forcing it to return to the player's hand.

Ooc: Edited for Counter Check

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Last edited by Hippocampus on Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corrupted Charmer, Yami
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Necromancer was not surprised by the Dragon and even seemed disappointed. Before the dragons Effect could resolve, he activated his Trap Card

"I activate Compulsory Evacuation Device to return your Dragon to your hand. As it is a Synchro Monster, it will instead return to the extra deck" the Necromancer explained and the dragon landed in a cannon-like apparatus.

OOC: COUNTER CHECK

The Cannon shot the dragon back into the sky to never be seen again.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay   Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:15 pm

Ooc: Just for reference, your monster is still sent to your hand since the effect itself wasn't negated.

Well that sucks, Theo thought as the field became empty. At least I got rid of his face-down card.

"Pass turn," he said.

Ooc:
S/T Zone: 0
Monster Zone: 1
Hand Size: 4

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

The Great Duelist Convention Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next