Charmer Power : 1026

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: A man with hints of the charmers past.   Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 pm

Sorry for this late introduction but beeter late than never.Also sorry for the wall of text I thouthg that the best introduction is one about how i got with the Charmers and the other my concept about there story.

When i fist saw a charmer was when i was searching for six samurais cards when I saw Eria and immediatly fell in love with the card.I always loved cards that wre based on the elements so it was no surprise that i fell in love with this archtype.When i collected the Familiars and saw Eria with my Favorite monster Gagagigo she became an irreplasable card.Now I own all versions of the Charmers and im currently waiting for the Familiar Version of Lyna so I can start Working on a charmer based deck.

I belive that the charmers are the decendant of the latest archtype of the Dual Terminal being the Gishki, Gusto, Laval, Gem-Knight, Steelswarm/Evilswarm and Vylon/Constellar the reason being that the dual terminal takes time at the beggining of the dualing world.
The clues that give us hint that the Charmers are decendant of this archtypes are mainly the Gusto archtype mainly becuse of there clothing and there relations with the monster around them further this is there spiritual connection with nature unlike the other archtypes.Each charmers has a relation with there predecesor archtype. The Gishki mainly beeing Gishki Ariel looking a lot like Eria but with different names and cloak, further more Erias staff resemble like a broken Aqua mirrored used for the ritual summon of the gishki monsters. The Gusto archtype have Winda Priestess Of Gusto wich looks identical to Wynn and there cloak are shared with all the Chamers.The Laval dont have a direct clue but this archtype symbol looks identical to the flame Hitta has on her staff.The Gem-Knigth are represented by diamons in wich Aussa's staff is made of crystals identical to Gem-Knight Prims Aura, diamonds on his shoulder plate.Steelswarm im not sure but by there new sub archtype the Evilswarm are basicly virus in the duel terminal in wich Darch staff has like a skull of a bird wich in acient times in represented the black plague. The vylons are all Robots similiar to the Ally of Justice in Wich Lynas Staff seems to look similiar to the structures of this archtypes. In the story of this archtypes is that when the Steelswarm were defeated the vylon then betrayed the other archtypes further when the vylon were defeated the evilswarm took control part of the Gishki ,the celestial were brouth up to defeat this new threat but the evilswarm had already infected monsters of each archtype of the duelterminal. It wasnt until Winda's prayer called out the duel terminal goddes Genesis Star God, Sophia that the world became a new.Each clan then send one of there Decendant to spiritually train on the mist valley learning how to control there element. Lyna and Darch having cuffs because of there power and the bad past they had with their clans.

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: A man with hints of the charmers past.   Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:18 am

It's okay, you already welcomed here, Raiju. XD Hope you will have fun here. Very Happy

Anyway, you can also post your concept in this thread : http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t705-charmers-general-discussion. Feel free to join the discussion! ^^

Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1026

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A man with hints of the charmers past.   Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:26 am

Ah i see thanks .Also should i make a new topic for a new archtype ive been thinking for the charmers or should a post it in the charmer related topic

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: A man with hints of the charmers past.   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:58 am

You mean your own custom archetype? If so, then you can make a new thread in this sub forum.
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/f20-custom-cards

Or if you have designed Charmer-related custom cards, you can post it here.
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t54-post-your-charmer-related-custom-cards-here

Just send us PM if there's anything you want to ask again. ^^

Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1112

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
1/5  (1/5)
MP:
12/12  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: A man with hints of the charmers past.   Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 pm

Welcome to the forums Raiju! Ah, Familiar-Possessed Lyna. Yes, I'm also anticipating for that card too. Can't wait to get her too.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A man with hints of the charmers past.   Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Hey, I'm new as well, names Catastor, hope we could be a good friend:)

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man with hints of the charmers past.   

Back to top Go down

A man with hints of the charmers past.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1