Familiar Spellbook Beatdown

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narue Moon
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1007

PostSubject: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Use field, field recycle spellbooks, generating a constant draw power, searching Spellbook of Power with Secrets, searching Secrets with Spellbook of Power, recycling and draw, repeat, etc.
And skill drain for the win.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1112

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
1/5  (1/5)
MP:
12/12  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Interesting deck. I decided to try and change this deck of yours into something like this.

First of all, I try to turn it chaos based just to bring out BLS and Chaos Sorcerer who are easy special summon beatsticks. I added Hanged Man and Justice (Temperance works too) because they are unaffected by skill drain, so their effects should go through. High Priestess is just your easy to summon beatstick that can be easily brought out mainly by revealing 3 spellbooks or with Magical Dimension.
Lastly, the reason I have three Spellbook of Wisdom is so I can use High Priestess or Chaos Sorcerer effect by making them unaffected by traps, which allows you to activate their effects temporary. If you couldn't draw into Skill Drain, then you're not entirely screwed since this deck does not solely rely on your Skill Drain which may be tampered with by your opponent.

Give it a try and see what you think about it. I apologize if the changes were too much too.
Back to top Go down
Narue Moon
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:26 am

Solid Snake wrote:
Interesting deck. I decided to try and change this deck of yours into something like this.

First of all, I try to turn it chaos based just to bring out BLS and Chaos Sorcerer who are easy special summon beatsticks. I added Hanged Man and Justice (Temperance works too) because they are unaffected by skill drain, so their effects should go through. High Priestess is just your easy to summon beatstick that can be easily brought out mainly by revealing 3 spellbooks or with Magical Dimension.
Lastly, the reason I have three Spellbook of Wisdom is so I can use High Priestess or Chaos Sorcerer effect by making them unaffected by traps, which allows you to activate their effects temporary. If you couldn't draw into Skill Drain, then you're not entirely screwed since this deck does not solely rely on your Skill Drain which may be tampered with by your opponent.

Give it a try and see what you think about it. I apologize if the changes were too much too.

No, it's okey, it seems amazing. I will test it. Thanks man.

Just one question, Is Justice really unaffected by Skill Drain? Can I use her banish eff while Skill Drain is activated?
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1112

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
1/5  (1/5)
MP:
12/12  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:56 am

Pretty sure banishing Justice is a cost to activate her effect. Like Rescue Rabbit, he is also unaffected by Skill Drain since banishing himself is a cost to activate the effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar Spellbook Beatdown   

Back to top Go down

Familiar Spellbook Beatdown
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1