Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:58 am

Welcome to Matsuzuki Gakuen!

Aaand.... that’s enough for a random introduction XD As you can tell, I was bored (again) and I decided to make this RP. Since most of Roleplaying Threads in this forum are fantasy-related RPs, let’s take a break for a while and have a more lighter (and random) topic XD

The whole RP of this thread will take place in Matsuzuki Gakuen, a high school somewhere in Japan. This is your first day in the first year, and you will have to plan your future for the next 3 years. Decide what you will become in this place. You can study all day, make a club, be a delinquent, make a trouble, anything you want XD You are welcome to develop your own plot here. Find some friends or foes, the choice is entirely yours.

As the story goes, the theme of this RP can be developed more depending on the characters themselves. A pure slice of life to action (or even thriller?), you choose XD So for starter, the main objective of this RP is the relationship that developed between your characters and the others.

Rules :

>> All Charmer Forum Rules as stated in Hiita’s Charmer Forum Gate and Roleplay Rules in Lyna’s Roleplay Zone Subforum still applies here. Break the rules once, I’ll give you a warning. Break it again, and you will be banned from the RP.

>> Use English, and make sure people understand what you're saying.

>> Avoid double posts and/or spam posts at all cost. You can always edit your previous post if you forgot to add something. Also, each reply should consist at least 10 words and more.

>> A month after your last post if you don't reply to this RP, you'll be disqualified and unable to enter this RP again. If you tried to post something to the RP after you was disqualified, your post will be deleted.

All members can immediately join simply by adding a reply and continue the story right after registered their character(s). Just follow the bioskeleton below.

==============================================

Name :
(Full Name, First and Last Name included.)

Sex :

Height :

Weight :

Skills & Flaws :
(What is he/she capable of, what he/she is good and better at, and what he/she can’t do. Or if he/she physically weak/strong/lack of something, put it down as well here. Don’t forget, make sure it’s balanced between skills and flaws. We don’t want to see Mr. and Miss. Perfect here.)

History & Appearances :
(Try to make this part as detail as possible. Where is he/she come from, his/her background, family or friends, anything. What he/she experienced in the past could affect his/her personality too, so be careful about this part because it will be related to the next part about personality. As for the appearance, you can put a link to a picture of him/her, but the picture itself should be drawn by you. So you can’t just take a random picture by Google and claim it to be yours, or say that they were similar whatsoever. If you can’t provide a picture of your characters, then just describe it manually by words.)

Personality :
(Just like the previous part, try to make it as detail as possible, and please keep it to be the way you described from the start. Sure that someone’s personality can be changed, but you need a good reason to do so. You can’t suddenly change his/her personality without any reason just to fit the situation in the RP.)

Additional notes before you register your character :

>> You will have unlimited slots for your characters. Yes, I’m not kidding XD Feel free to use as many characters as you want, but remember : It should be your own Original Character (OC), and keep them free from any fandom. Don’t take someone’s OC then say that it was yours. Don’t take any random existing character from anime/manga/game/whatever and pretend that they only shared the same appearance either. Your characters should purely come from your own idea and not related to any existing characters from another media.

>> No fantasy/psychic/sci-fi/paranormal stuffs allowed about your characters. They should be set as a normal student (or teacher, if you decide to be one) in this RP. And when I said “normal”, it means just like all of us in the real world, both in term of timeline and accessibility/possibility. They can’t use magic, they can’t read other people’s mind, they can’t use any gadget that surpass today’s technology, and they can’t use spiritual skills to make a ghost possessing the other character. Non-human characters are also prohibited. So think about it first before you want to add a skill to summon monsters or give a high-tech helicopter to your characters, because there’s no normal student can do that in the real world.

>> As always : no Mary Sue, no Godmodding, no Deus ex Machina type plot or characters. Use "intends to..." or "is about to..." instead of just saying "hits him" or "takes her", that is also called Godmodding. If a character face a problem, let he/she solve it without an unnecessary help. Use your creativity to find the solution than just give them a random support out of nowhere. You are free to choose whether your characters are in a good side or bad side, but please avoid these kind of annoying things.

>> If you have more than one characters registered, then please show the differences between them so we can distinguish each person involved. The way they act, talk, or thinking should be different each others unless there are another explanation about that.

>> Each actions should have reason, as well as why your characters appeared. So know the other’s situation and your own position before you decide to do something. Also, even though you have full control of your characters, I’m a GM in this RP and I still have rights to decide what will happen to your characters whenever they break the rules or do some illogical acts.

That’s all for now, I guess. Don’t hesitate to ask if you’re not sure about how to join this RP. Feel free to register, and have fun! ^^

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 am

Name: Vanette Schneider

Sex: Female

Height: 166 cm

Weight: 49 kg

Skills & Flaws: can easily memorizing things, including complex formula and subjects that needs recitation. But, she's actually a timid girl, very shy to talk to people, especially to guys. She's hard to socialize, especially the people that she just met. She'll cry if you bully her and she didn't even countering. She also not good at sports. She'll quickly get tired if doing physical activity/subjects. If she becomes too tired, she'll end up fainted easily...

History & Appearances: A girl with light brown long hair with braids and always wearing glasses. She comes from German and becomes a transfer student in Matsuzuki Gakuen. In German, she live with her brother. She made a decision to go to Japan to study with her friend, Elisa. Since she wants to learn more in Japan and supports Elisa, plus the cheaper cost of education in Matsuzuki, her brother give her permission to study in Japan.

Personality: She's a timid girl that doesn't speak so often especially to people that she don't know or just met. She usually only speaks to the people that she deeply trust and care. Her confidence is below most of students. Very shy to talk with people and especially with guys. She sometimes can be a crybaby, and don't like walking around alone in the school without Elisa. She loves to read books, and she always carrying book whenever she go. If her best friend(s) is absent, then she'll be a total loner in break time, just sitting reading a book or go to the library and never bother starting conversation with anyone.... because she's shy....

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Name : Elisa Foerster

Sex : Female

Height : 167 cm

Weight : 54 kg

Skills & Flaws : Has a good skill in designing dress, especially the one with victorian style. She also can easily be friends with anyone else and will do her best to help her friends if they asked her. On the other side, her achievement in school is not as good as most of her friends, because whenever she find the subject is boring for her, she will ended up drawing another design during class or even fall asleep. She's also not sensitive at all. Even though she do care about her friends, but if he/she got a problem and hides it from her, then most likely she will treat that there's nothing happened unless that person or the other people tell her about it.

History & Appearances : Born in German, she started to like design stuffs ever since she were little and keep trying to improve her skill since then. One day, she read an article about Japanese culture from the magazine that left by her mother, and after seeing the designs of the traditional clothes there, she become interested to find out more. She then transferred to Matsuzuki right after graduated from her junior high school, whereas she actually doesn't really know about Japan. Has a dark brown eyes with shoulder-length blond hair.

Personality : A happy-go-lucky type girl that seems has nothing to worry about in her life. She usually will take action first before thinking then deal with the risk later, and can be quite impulsive if she find there's anyone that threatened her or people she knew. Always telling the truth about whatever she think of someone, no matter how painful it can be to whoever hear it. At some point, she can be so selfish too if she want.

Note :I'll add more later depending on the situation. All members are welcome to join and immediately reply by registering their character. You're free to choose your own spot in the school for your character's appearance. Just use your creativity to make it unique. So now, let's start! XD

First Day, 08:00 AM
Place : In the middle of Opening Ceremony

"Congratulation for your matriculation, everyone. For both old and new students, I hope that together we can all face a great school year. We will face new challenges, and we will get a new success. This very first day will be one you all will remember.

As you might know, some unpleasant topics like the low birthrate and the widening gap between the rich and poor are on the lips of all Japanese these days. However..."

Elisa

*Currently sits on the backmost row of new students. She tries to listening to the speech, but in the end, she only pay attention to the first part and let her mind wandering around after that.*

Ugh, this is so boring....

*Takes a look at the clock while slightly yawning.*

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:07 am

[Vanette]

*Instead of listening, she's thinking too much about socializing with the people in the school. She's standing behind Elisa*

>->;;

What if they think i'm weird....? What if they bullying me..?? What if they asking me many things and I couldn't answer? Plus I don't feel like i'm good with japanese.... what if I mispelling something and make they offended while i'm talking..?? >->;;

*the more she worries about her new school life there, she'll more likely didn't notice if ceremony would over*

....Ssshhh... Elisa.... whenever you go around in this school, I'm following you.... ok...? >->;;
*she speaks with Elisa in german*

Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:23 am

Elisa

*Turns her head towards Vanette and replies her with the same language while starting to walks away, along with the other students in that room.*

("? Then what are you waiting for? The ceremony is over, let's find our class!")

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:49 am

[Vanette]

*she replies in same language*

....Elisa... I... I'm....
Actually I.... afraid if we're placed in different classes... >_>;;

Back to top Go down
Agni Kai
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1110

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Name : Sho Cratez

Sex : male

Height : 165

Weight : 65

Skills & Flaws :
Sho is a philosophic students who loves to think about everything and figure out the basic ideas. Other things he love other than thinking is eating pizza in cafeteria. His favourite drink is mineral water.
He has a deaf ear (left)
and when he says "r", it sounds more like "L"

History & Appearances :
He's come from a Japanese family. His father owns a noodle stand but he dislike noodle because he shall eat it everyday. Sho didn't know what he wants to be, and because of this, he became panic because the only job he can achieve is only as a sushi maker to succeed his father's job. He live with his father divorced by his mother because his mother found a better man.

Personality :
he's quite critical, sometimes thinking too far, he likes to ask odd question to the teacher if he gets bored in class, has obsession to dark-skinned girls with sunglasses, can't be bothered if he's busy with something.

Tongue is Tang
Angel is Einjel
Einherjar is Einheriar
then :
Gods is Gats
Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 am

Wow, hey Kai! Nice to see you again here. ^^

Elisa

"Then we can make more friends that way, don't you think?"

*grinning widely while walking to the main building, then takes a step towards the notice board in the hall. A long list of new students names placed there, along with the explanation of which class they would be placed.*

"Let's see.... which one...."

*silently murmured while searching for her name*

"Oh! There, I got 1-B." *points at the second list on the board* "What about you?"

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

[Vanette]

--in German language--

O... Oh...!! It's 1-B!!
I... I'm glad...!! Thank you, my goodness...!!
*hugs Elisa*

I can't imagine if I placed in different class, with all the japanese student....
I think I'll turn into a stone all day... >>;;

Back to top Go down
Agni Kai
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1110

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:54 am

Hi, Runo^^
---------------------------------------

Sho walking through the school hall. This is his first time in Matsuzuki Gakuen. He didn't expect the teacher would be young and hot, he didn't expect his classmates are all the same interest with him. He didn't expect for the luxurious gymnasium or delicious food in cafeteria. He just expect the library contains lots of science categories.

But first before he could enjoy all day long in school library, he must find out where his class is. Innocently he push away any students around the announcement board.

"What the f...?!" said some boys that he push aside.
"Hey! What's the fuss?" some girls protest him when he push her aside.

His finger dragging along the board, guide him to search his name accurately.

"Sho Cratez, Sho Cratez ... ah there it is. 1-A." he took off right away, ignoring some angry student that he had pushed aside, walking through the alley and found his class.

He choose the front desk, that way no other students will distract his attentions, especially in history and sociology class. And sitting on the front makes him easier to ask gain the teacher's attention in case he got something to ask.

Sit calmly in class, he waited for the class to begin.

Tongue is Tang
Angel is Einjel
Einherjar is Einheriar
then :
Gods is Gats
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 pm

Name : Kei Katsuhiko

Sex : Male

Height : 160

Weight : 55

Skill & Flaws : Kei is very when it comes to kendo and writing a story. He is also big at loyalty to his friends, and especially his girlfriend. One problem though... he doesn't have any girlfriend (hahahaha...). For some reason he had a trauma to interact with girls but he is good at hiding it.

History & Appearances : A Japanese boy with black hair and glasses. He lives together with his family in a small home. His family isn't rich but not a poor family at all. Why he choose Matsuzuki as his school? Well... it's because it's near his house. That's it :/. At the same time, he is an idol otaku and has many collection and merchandise when it comes to certain idol. Still, he is in a healthy level and not a sick fans type who would talk dirty about his idol. Instead, he often talks about the cuteness of that idol when the topic is about that idol.

Personality : He is a friendly guy and very loyal for his friends. A kind of boy who would make sure he won't disappoint somebody when somebody trusts him. The only problem is, he is easy to be teased and getting 'emotional' when he is teased. He is quite sensitive when someone asked him who is his secret crush and after answered 1-2 times, he'll change the subject.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Elisa

*giggles when she heard what Vanette said, and replies her in the same language*

"Oh, come on, Vannette. It's not that bad, you know. You should try to be more confidence! You can't stay like that all the time, anyway...."

*pauses for a while, but giggles again when an idea passes her mind*

"Okay, I have an idea. I'll help you to be an artist in this school, so you will get used to appear in public! Let's go!"

*takes one of Vanette's hand and bring that girl to the class with her*

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:42 am

KEI
-----

*Walks to the school while thinking about many things. However, he doesn't lost focus and still able walk into the school building*

....Back to school. It's always fun when you're back to school. Talking with friends... male and female... having new friends... forgot to work on their homework... and got scolded by teacher. It's fun and annoying at the same time...

*Sees a boy talking nicely to his girlfriend for few seconds and walks away to look for his class*

....I envy them... people would need different kind of love when they become a teenager... it looks fun. Date... love... and girlfriend. Those people might already felt the sweetness of love and the pain at the same time... it's truly a God's bless.

However...

If after a long journey all you have from love is just a pain... If love only leaves you laying on the ground depressed instead of making you happy... is there any point to keep it anymore? Is there any point... to fall in love anymore?

*Stopped at a board with a long list of student and looking for his name*

....There. 1-A. *He began to walk search for 1-A class. Once he found it, he opens it and looking for an empty seat so he could sit. He sees an empty seat on the right side of Sho Cratez and began to take a seat.*

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sir_Hawk
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1010

Character sheet
Name: Ido the Charmer Knight
HP:
2500/2500  (2500/2500)
MP:
1750/1750  (1750/1750)

PostSubject: Re: Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:07 pm

Name: Ido Kama

Sex: Male

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 195 pounds

Skills&flaws: He is very athletic and very good at drawing. He never gets mad at anyone. But since he never gets mad people he gets bullied a lot.

History& Appearance: Short brown hair and deep green eyes, tan skin, lightly muscled, He was born in New Zealand and moved to japan with his half Japanese mother when he was 9. He has two sister they are twins. Never really knew his father so thats why he doesnt get mad much since no one got mad at him when he was young.

Personalty: Very friendly and out going. Has a great sense of humor. Always joking and laughing. Likes to draw everything. Never bad talks. Makes friends with everyone.

Matsuzuki Gakuen Roleplaying Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1