Quote :

CURRENT CHARMER ROLEPLAYER

Eria : -
Hiita : -
Aussa : -
Wynn : Kirikaze Fuuma
Dharc : Runo
Lyna : -

OK... it's been a while since previous Charmer RP has been ended... There has been a lot of things happened in Charmer Roleplay thread in these years. From a roleplay with most reply to the most boring roleplay. Kaze and Runo already said that now I'm a new GM of Charmer RP. Since I'm in charge of this charmer roleplay, I will make some change in that very thread. Well, Kaze a.k.a Eria is admin so he is a GM too.

The fact that previous Charmer RP already lost focus and become the most misleading title of the year, makes me thinks that Charmer RP needs some change. Some people forget that this is Charmer Roleplay thread, and put the spotlight on the Original Characters (OC) over the Original Six charmers. Even the population goes overload and makes the story confusing, and not interesting anymore.

Therefore, starting today :

a.) a.) I will limit the number of OC which is allowed, in Charmer Roleplaying Thread. You can use only 2 non-YGO characters (OC, and others) while you have 5 slot for YGO characters(monster, non-OC character) like Marauding Captain, Goblin Attack Force, etc. Since I'm a GM, I have unlimited slot for OC and monsters but don't worry. I won't abuse this.

b.) Since I'm a GM here, I'm in charge of the story and I can do whatever I want to the characters. If I want him/her to survive, then he/she'll survive. If no, then no. But of course, I won't abuse this role as a GM. But if you have a problem with what would I do to your character, PM me.

c.) For those who has duelist character, it's OK if you have a duelist character. But make no mistake about it. That OC cannot use an original card in a duel in your deck. Original card like... 'Jinzo of The God Being' (WTF is this name?!) which is actually never exist.

d.) If you have a YGO monster character which moves independently (not in a duel), that monster cannot have an original/custom effect, like... Dark Magician can double his own ATK point, Endymion can drain his opponent's ability and ATK power.

e.) From now on, register your OC with the bioskeleton like this :

Name :

Sex :

Height :

Weight :

Race :

Strength & Weakness :

History & Appearances :

Personality : (try to make it as detail as possible)

As for special ability, please post it here : http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t418-charmer-rp-character-s-skill-list-and-their-power-gauge

f.) We are here to have fun so my advice is : respect other roleplayer.

g.) Charmer forum rules still applied here.

h.) After a month that member didn't reply, he'll be disqualified and would never allowed to post anything again.

i.) All actions must have a reason. You cannot go to another village and wreak havoc just because you can.

k.) Broke the rules once, I'll give you a warning. Broke the rules twice, say goodbye to the roleplay.

l.) One roleplayer can only play as one charmer. Not more. For example, you can pick any charmer but once you already choose one (Hiita for example), you cannot choose any other charmer.

m.) Use English, and make sure other member understand what are you saying.

n.) No double post. And please make sure there are at least 10 words for each reply

o.) No Godmodding for character's act in RP, "intends to..." or "is about to..." instead of just saying "Stabs him", "hits him" or "takes her", that is also called Godmodding.

[Added 14-4-2012]

p.) Registered a character here means you are already involved in this Roleplay. If you never showed up anymore after that, I will disqualify that player after a month passed since they registered.

[Added 22-5-2012]

q.) For Charmer roleplayer only. It's ok if you want to add some additional skill for charmers like... Wynn having mystical space typhoon, Hiita having Firewall as her skill. But please, Don't give the charmers a technique unrelated to them. Like... Eria controls time, Hiita controls ice, and others.

Some tips for roleplayers (when it comes to tips, you are not forced to do it. It's just a tips for your characters.) :

a.) If you use an OC who didn't come from spirit world or never knew what YuGiOh is, that OC is obviously don't know what spirit world (world where YGO monsters are living) is. It would be wise if you made them doesn't know about spirit world.

b.) Some simple things... If your character is like... 10 years old, talking to an older character like... 14, 15 or maybe higher age, try to add "brother, uncle, sister, nii-san, aniki," or something that you think would fit, when that character called other character. Except if your character is a cocky person who doesn't respect another, or he/she has a deep trauma that makes them doesn't care about such a simple thing.

c.) Try to make some differences about your character's action. Like, when he is talking, mumbling, or taking action.

d.) Make sure your character won't appear in two different places at the same time!

e.) Know your character's position and other character's position before you took action.

f.) Remember this is Charmer Roleplaying thread. Even though you have many more character which you think stronger than charmers, make sure they won't steal charmer's spotlight in the roleplay. You can make another RP if you want to use more characters by your own.

g.) Now, if you're bored because you're waiting too long for your friend's reply, you can go to other thread and make some reply on a thread which you think interesting. No interesting topics?! Well... Try something else then.

h.) And for God sake... please don't make an OC who had blood connection with another YGO monsters! I already saw few case about this. Not only it is in Mary Sue trait, but the result tends to be shameful and beyond ridiculous.

i.) Please give a good reason about why your character(s) appeared, or why they want to help the others. It's OK if it's just 'I wanna help you because you are in trouble' (which is plain but realistic). But if your character doesn't even know who he/she is, you can't make them know each other so suddenly, even though you want to help them.. Like... Goku suddenly know who is Wynn the Wind Charmer and know every single thing about her from birth date, age, three size (hahaha...). Use logic, please.

Everyone can join but please, obey the rules.

ADDITIONAL NOTE (15-5-2012) :

The setting take place in Spirit World, where the charmers live in the Secret Village of Spellcasters. But, only Aussa, Eria, Hiita, and Wynn. In this roleplay, they don't know about Dharc and Lyna (Based of they were released in different expansion). Dharc and Lyna, are in some prison where they are separated each other. As for which prison it is, I will decide it later. OC, monsters, just bring it. And, have fun!

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:14 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Finally you started it XDDD

I'll take this guy, then : Link. I don't know which one I'll take later though, but I think I'll limit my characters to only YGO monsters this time XD

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:12 pm

Runo wrote:
Finally you started it XDDD

I'll take this guy, then : Link. I don't know which one I'll take later though, but I think I'll limit my characters to only YGO monsters this time XD

No problem. I too, don't have a plan to use an OC anytime soon. XD

As for me, I'll take Wynn the Wind Charmer as one of my character. Anybody else wants to register your OC or take one of monster in spirit world?

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:05 am

Take one monster.

I take this.

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 am

Eria wrote:
Take one monster.

I take this.

Oho. Him?! I got a feeling you have a good plan for him.

But, did you forget her? Last time you had her in your character list and it's strange you didn't take her too.

EDIT : Let's begin the roleplay then... The setting is in Spirit World several months after the battle in previous CRP

WYNN
Wynn
----------

What should I do... how could I end up in a place like this...

*After three days looking for Petit Dragon in the forest, she lost in the middle of the forest. Some of her skin has been scratched because of the sharp bushes in the forest. She sat on a big rock while grabbing her magic staff*

I'm hungry.... tired.... Petit-chan... where are you... Petit-chan....

*Wynn rubs his face as she began to miss Petit Dragon even more. For several days Petit Dragon can't be found in her house. As she looked around, the forest is getting darker as the day goes*

Doushiyou... Eri-chan... Hiita-chan... Aussa-chan... where are you... I'm scared... somebody... please help...

Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Meanwhile, a kid woke up in the tree and found it's getting dark around him. He stretched his body and yawned widely, trying to get rid of the sleepiness in his mind, before finally scratched his head.

Whirlwind Prodigy

"Crap, I overslept again..."

*Looks around to find his bat-looking pet he has, but can't find it anywhere. When he looks down from the tree he was, he finds Wynn currently sit on a big rock, not so far from him.*

Whirlwind Prodigy

Huh? Who is that? Green hair... weird-looking staff... that was uncommon. And what is she doing here, in the middle of the forest, alone? Is she...

*Suddenly a thought hit his mind, and he chuckles after that.*

Whirlwind Prodigy

Let's see what would she do after this, then XD

*Moves one of his hand, creates the breeze slowly blowing through the trees and makes the leaves rustles around them*

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:36 am

WYNN
Wynn
----------

Wha... what was that...?

*As the wind blows, she looks everywhere as to see if there's someone appears around her but she can't find anyone*

Is this... forest ghost...?

*She stood and grabs her magic staff to stay on her guard but her feet shaken because of fear*

Who... who is that...? What do you want...?

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Charmer Power : 2563
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 am

well dunno if i will active in RP or not. but screw it. i'll participate. not use 6 samurai for now

Name : Yamikaru Kaze

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Sex : Male

Height : 170

Weight : 60

Race : Human/Samurai

Strength & Weakness : skillful at art of the sword and dodging technique but sometimes he has a bad temper. (his technique can be seen at my character sheet)

History & Appearances :

a brother of Yamikaru Garaito. A long ago, he discovered that his brother has an unique power that makes him have an alter ego (In short, AE). That alter ego can make its user to have an unknown power, a deadly technique in using katana and martial arts, but, the drawbacks is the alter-ego can corrupt the personality of the user (like hollow in Bleach but it has no hollow mask and the eyes still normal). Eventhough, Garaito can controls it. One day, his brother decided to dismiss that power and seals it on a stone near the Temple. Kaze breaks it and make the power as its own, and ignore his brother's warn about the power. One day, he discovers a portal to the new world (Monster World) and the adventure starts~

Appearances : black haired and use-jacket guy that always bring a katana

Personality : Kind but stubborn. He loves to help people but if anyone makes he angry, he will shout and scold that person.

.................................................................................................................

treat him as never include on previous CRP

The sun shines brightly when a man with a black jacket and white trousers enters the Monster World because of the power of a portal. He jumps in a silent forest - the people called it " Closed Forest ". That forest really quiet and the man, that named Kaze, successfully screw the silent by jump on the grass and rolls. He lament and rubs on his wound. Then he stands up and see look around the forest. He sweated.

" Where am i? There's nothing here. Where that portal leads me to. Dead? Duh, please. I don't want to die soon. I must survive here and go home with a story to my brother, " He tries to walk to outside of the Forest. But he heard a footsteps at him. He holds his katana and ready to unsheathe it. His guess right. That's an enemy, The Dragon Zombie. That dragon sneer at him and ready to strike anytime. But before he do that, Kaze walks behind him and suddenly, the Dragon's body split in two. Kaze smiles and sheathe his sword as he walks towards the forest's exits.

" Hmh, i'm scared but that's fun to defeat an opponent. I hope i have no problems to get out of here, " said Kaze to himself, while a Whirlwind happens not far from his position.

~~http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^

Last edited by Garaito on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Runo

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:29 am

Whirlwind Prodigy

*Slightly laughs when he heard Wynn mentioned about ghosts. With a grin on his face, he stands up from the branch he was sit on earlier, then controls the wind to make him flying to the rock behind Wynn without she realized it and sits there.*

@Wynn : "There are no ghosts in this forest, Sis." XD

Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:15 am

I'd like to enter with this guy: Link.
No OC's from me this time, I'll stick to a YGO monster. XD

Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:19 am

WYNN
Wynn
--------

*Startled when somebody is behind her, Wynn quickly looked behind. She found out Whirlwind Prodigy is there and silently looking at him*

Who are you...? What do you want from me...?

*Suddenly she steps backward slowly because of fear*

D-don't tell me you want to take my life...

Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:41 am

Whirlwind Prodigy

"Heh? Why would I take your life?" -.-

*Cleared his throat before he answered Wynn*

"Who am I? I'm the spirit of this forest!" XD *obviously lying* "You shouldn't be in my territory, so now state yourself, Sis. Who are you? What are you doing here? Lurking in the forest this late is not safe, you know. There are so many scary beasts here, they will come and get you, and then-RAWR! They will eat you alive."

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:29 pm

WYNN
Wynn
----------

*As Wynn listens to Whirlwind Prodigy, she looks around to see if there are some wild beast around there, in fear.*

Uh... Spirit of Forest-chan... could you please tell me if you have seen a little green dragon passing by around? Onegai... if you've seen her before... please let me know... *bows at Whirlwind Prodigy*

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:46 pm

Kaze walks to direction where WP and Wynn stands. He surprised because he heard people's talking, and hide behind a tree. He heard a word "spirit of the forest" as WP said. He surprised, maybe this is the right time to ask about this forest. But when he see Wynn, he dumbfounded, like he finds a beautiful girl in the world. He trying to walk but can't. He can only say a word to himself.

" Such a beauty girl. I never see another people like him. Oh of course men doesnt count. I want to know her, but, but, i can't. Eh?" He smacks his head. " What am i thinking? I must survive from this forest, and that spirit says about scary beast? I've got one last time and i will protect that girl, "

He walks out from his place of hiding and calls the Spirit.

" Etto~~ pardon to interrupt, but you say you're the Spirit of the forest, right? Will you give us direction to out from this forest? Of course, about the wild beast, i will wipe them away if they dare to attack us, "

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:17 am

====================================================

Castle of Dark Illusions. That's what its called. It's famous for it's gloomy appearances. Some Wizards of Spirit World writes some history and theories about this castle, the books they wrote spreads around the libraries in Spirit World.

According to those books, Castle of Dark Illusions is a huge, floating castle that surrounds itself in darkness. The place it existed is above graveyard shrouded with eternal darkness, in an endless night.

Many people curious about this castle, and they tried to explore the castle in order to gain more knowledge about it. But, they ended up disappears in that eternal darkness.... and never come back....

Why is that...? What's the mystery that makes them disappears? What lies inside the castle? Powerful dark supernatural powers? Monsters? Unknown magics? Evil beings? No one knows about it. But, some of the books written by those wizards said, there lies countless treasures in that castle. One of those treasures can make the one who owns it held the super powerful magic....

===============================================================

Before the castle corrupted by darkness, it's said the graveyard under that castle is actually beautiful gardens. And the castle also elegant and really majestic. But, after get attacked by powerful troops, no one who lives in that castle could survive....

That castle seems to be owned by a royalty family long time ago.....
Even so, still no one know what lies in that castle for now....

=========================================

Vampire Lord

*sits on his coffin, a bat perch on his left shoulder, he starts talking to the bat*

"Hoo.... are you telling me it's already the time to sleep? It's so dark here so even myself can't find the difference between day and night, glad you came here to tell me about the time!"

"Let's meet again after the moon appears, cutie!"

*Opens the coffin and lies himself inside it, and then closes the coffin. The bat flies to another place, probably finding a place to sleep*

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Runo

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:23 am

Whirlwind Prodigy

"A little, green dragon?" *He thinks about it for a second. His memory quickly tells him about a certain small dragon he ever met this morning, the one that he found broke one of its wing and fell on his head*

"Oh! So you're the master? Yes, yes I know! But too bad for you, Sis. I don't know what happened to it, but one of its wing has been broken. It's kinda bad, I think it can't fly again for a while."

*Jumps down from the rock*

"I put it on the bird nest not so far from here. If you want, I can take you there, but maybe it will be dangerous if-"

*Interrupted by the appearance of Kaze. He grins again when he heard that Kaze will protect both of them*

"Just in time, we got a free bodyguard here." XD *waves one of his hand at Kaze* "Hey, Big Bro! I can show you the way out, but Big Sis wants to search for her pet first. What about that?"

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:55 am

Kaze surprised when he heard about Wynn's pet. He guessing what's the Spirit talking about. A pet? Well, i'll find out later, He said to himself. Kaze smiles and nods, he was relieved that he can find a way to get out from the forest. He glances at Wynn that seems feel scared and lost something.

" No problem spirit. But what happened to her pet, so the pet's wing's broke? And where's the cage? " Kaze thinks about what'll he say next. He's frowning. And looks around.

" This place is creepy. Can you lead us to the forest's exit after that? I want to go to a village, because, " he touched his stomach. " You know, i'm hungry, "

~

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:22 am

WYNN
Wynn
---------

*Startled when Yamikaru said pet and suddenly yells* NO!

@Kaze : Petit-chan isn't my pet! He is my friend...!

@Whirlwind Prodigy : Onegai... take me to that little dragon! If it's Petit-chan and his wing is broken... I must help him...

NOTE : I'll change Petit's gender from female to male. I regret making Petit a female, actually =3=

Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Mei-Kou , Master of Barriers

*A shift in the wind causes Mei-Kou to sway ever so slightly as he makes his way through the path in the forest*

"Gah... This forest confounds all passage.. I will never reach Master Chow-Len at this pace."

*Pauses as he catches the sound of someone talking*

"Are my ears playing a trick on my poor self? Do I hear chatter...?" *Turns in the direction of the source, beginning to pace off of the path* "What..? There are more than two voices!"

*Arrives close by the three, crouching behind a tree*

Thinking:"Deity's blood... What a strange trio... Two younger and an older... But friend or foe... I do not know. I shall listen a while, and hope they do not notice me..."

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Whirlwind Prodigy

"Well, it's all settled, then!"

*Looks up at the sky, wondering how long it would take to go to the previous place*

"Anyway, we better hurry. You don't want to get caught by a creepy beast in this creepy forest, trust me." XD

*Crosses his arms behind his head and starts to walks away*

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

WYNN
Wynn
---------

........ *silently followed Whirlwind Prodigy but suddenly she feels something strange around her*

I... I feel something is.....

*As she looked right to the tree, she witnessed there are a pair of eye is watching her*

That's....... *As the pair of eyes getting closer, it is revealed that it's actually A wolf. They approached Wynn and others while showing their fang and without notice, other wolves already surrounds Yamikaru, Wynn and Whirlwind Prodigy*

K-KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:34 am

"Ok, ok, ojou-chan. Don't so angry. Relax ^^" " says Kaze and look at the Spirit's direction.

Kaze smiles as he though would be see the food. He agreed with the Spirit and follows him. But still can't resist to glance at Wynn. He was fascinated because of the girl's cute face ; a sad-looking-square face. But suddenly, that cute face become an anxious face. Kaze surprised, and feel something's wrong then he grabs his sword. Ready to strike if enemy approaches. His feeling was right, there's a wolf behind Wynn. He grabs Wynn and the Spirit's cloak and make them sat. Kaze unsheathes his sword.

" Rats! Since when they're here. Hey spirit! Have something to do? I can't beat them all at once. Ojou-chan, stay here! " Kaze swings his sword at one wolf that trying to attack them. The Wolf's neck wounded and he try to stands but can't. Make the other wolf attacks Kaze. That samurai's angry and point his sword at the wolf.

" Must i use ' it? ' " said Kaze.

~

Last edited by Garaito on Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:22 am

Whirlwind Prodigy

*Shocked when Wynn suddenly screamed behind him* "Wha-wuah!"

*About to turns back when Kaze pulled him to the ground. He raises his head, and realizes that there are so many wolves surrounded them in that place*

"Alright, seems we are a bit late for dinner. Just make sure you won't... wait! Don't attack them!"

*Before he can finish his words, he saw Kaze already swing his sword at one wolf there, made it wounded badly*

"Aw, great. What are you doing, Big Bro..." -.-

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:40 am

Ookami A
-------------

OAAAAA-AAAAAAKK!! *As Yamikaru slashed its neck, it fells to the ground while its neck continues to bleed. The wolf is still alive but unable to stand up.*

Remaining Ookami
-----------------------

*Seeing their friend has been injured badly, they looked at YAmikaru sharply. They roared and began to jumps at Yamikaru and about to bite him. One of them targets Yamikaru's neck while the other attacks Yamikaru's belly and feet. The other attacks Yamikaru from behind, intending to sink their fang to Yamikaru's body and tear his flesh.

WYNN
Wynn
----------

@Yamikaru : Watch out...! Swordsman-saaaaan!!

Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:44 pm

Mei-Kou, Master of Barriers
"What!? Wolves...? How could I have been oblivious to their approach...?!"

*Mei-Kou bursts from the shade, pulling his prayer beads out of his robe and speaking a quick chant. The chant creates a barrier that can help protect Yamikaru, but has a high chance to fail at any time*

"Deity's hand, please protect this brave warror!"

PostSubject: Re: New Charmer Roleplaying Thread   

Back to top Go down

New Charmer Roleplaying Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next