Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1031
Location : the world quot;searching for the key of the twilight"

Character sheet
Name: Camilla Mistress of Shadows!!
HP:
10000/11000  (10000/11000)
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm

AHH my darlings! Mistress Camilla welcomes you one and all,,,,

It is such a great pleasure to be to be at CYVL.net,,,,,,,,

Well on to my introduction then......

Camilla is of transilvanian Blood line,,, "on her fathers side"
She loves dueling,
"more precisely vampires, fortune ladies,amazon's,Harpies,and Yubel oriented deck types"

Camilla's Dueling skills are mid range at best, "as camilla,,,is a much better strategist and strategic thinker! then a duelist" As well as a deck consultant "for those whom wish help with said deck workings ETC"

Other then that not much else to say,,,

Camilla is student of Kendo,battojutsu,Jiu jitsu and other things pertaining to the art of the Samurai! as well as a pinch of some Shaolin oriented things (Xingyi,Baji,Yi Jin Jing,Wu Qin Xi) ETC.. studying to be a Manga/grafic artist/
japanese/mandarin/latin languages.
/History" and reading Manga/watching anime......

And loves any and all final fantasy games,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Veeeery Iiiiiinteereesting. XD

Welcome Camilla, it seems that we have many things in common. ^_^ I too have the interest in using Harpies and Fortune Ladies. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you often. Don't be afraid to ask anything if you have any problems. ^_^

Back to top Go down
Kaiza
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1014

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:17 pm

welcome to charmer forums, hope you enjoy your stay here Smile
Back to top Go down
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:25 am

Skyblade LV12 wrote:
Veeeery Iiiiiinteereesting. XD

Welcome Camilla, it seems that we have many things in common. ^_^ I too have the interest in using Harpies and Fortune Ladies. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you often. Don't be afraid to ask anything if you have any problems. ^_^

Shyblade thanks so much for the welcome "makes Camilla feel all warm and fuzzy inside Smile "

have a fortune lady build that has served as my maine deck for bout a year and a half, working on my harpie deck. Only other deck types Camilla plays are Yubel and amazoness LOL.... how bout you? ohh love your picture you have for your sig I love you I love you

and will do If one has a qu's or things in need of sorting you will be the first on my contact list lol!

By the by would ether of you two ladies happen to know how well ether a mist valley styled harpie deck "running Mist Valley Apex Avian/Thunder bird and Mist Valley Falcon" or just a straight up wind build "staring Alector, Sovereign of Birds/Dragunity Darkspear/Summoner Monk's/Mist Valley Soldier/ d.d crow and Effect Veiler" might run?

Camilla has been considering both???? trouble is they both run very well "at least to a point" have been trying to figure out if I can run one of them and side into the other one for game two? "as they both address different areas" have been having small luck trying to do so however shocked confused

was hoping maybe a new perspective from fresh eyes and minds might yield different ideas study

Kaiza wrote:
welcome to charmer forums, hope you enjoy your stay here Smile

Mistress Camilla would like to thank Kaiza for the heart felt welcome lovely One is banking on having the best of times here... thanks again
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:10 am

Welcome to the Charmer Forum, Camilla ^^

Enjoy your stay here, and try not to break the rules, ok? XD

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:53 am

My girlfriend has a harpie deck. The way she uses it is half Harpie/ half blackwing. Perfect combo for dark simorgh and anti spell frangrence. Smile

By the way welcome camilla and have fun.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:59 am

:O Welcome!...Glad to finnally see another one following the path of the samurai...*am currently studying kendo...and my own little style :3*
I also Love All the final fantasy games :3....and your decks seem to be quite interesting...looking forward to dueling you sometime ^^

New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:07 pm

OHH goody three more hit's cheers

Mistress Camilla would love to"and looks forward to" being able to duel one or all of you Suspect
As Camilla Suspect "s you will have as much of a blast as she will affraid

Thanks again all for you heart felt warm wish's and welcome's "makes Camilla feel like she has come home I love you "

Runo wrote:
Welcome to the Charmer Forum, Camilla ^^

Enjoy your stay here, and try not to break the rules, ok? XD

Hi, RUNO

thanks so much for the welcome Razz

Try "not to break rules" Suspect What a Face Sleep mmmmmm ok then

fun fun fun fun of corse Camilla will "what else is their to do?

thanks again

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wynn wrote:
My girlfriend has a harpie deck. The way she uses it is half Harpie/ half blackwing. Perfect combo for dark simorgh and anti spell frangrence. Smile

By the way welcome camilla and have fun.

ahh, so it would be "safe shocked " to say you are on good terms with them then "the ladies that is"? lol!

blackwing/harpie is one fun way to go bought that, sure she is...... Camilla in leaning more toward the mist valley/or all wind with teck route herself.

may one ask what type you like to run? Also thanks so much for the welcome Wynn I love you

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crystallized wrote:
:O Welcome!...Glad to finnally see another one following the path of the samurai...*am currently studying kendo...and my own little style :3*
I also Love All the final fantasy games :3....and your decks seem to be quite interesting...looking forward to dueling you sometime ^^

ohh goody a fellow Samurai kindred spirit I love you "though one would bet that most of us on this form would be connected in some ways" thanks so much for the welcome Crystallized.
How has the kendo lifestyle being treating you? also might one ask witch final fantasy game you liked the best? or maybe you just like them all the same.
Will post up my decks by the end of the week"well two of them anyway" have some more bugs and kinks to work out first.
Back to top Go down
Lute
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1279

Character sheet
Name: Aoi
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 pm

Hey there. Welcome to the forums!

My pages: |Youtube | DeviantArt | Blog |
ルーテ
Back to top Go down
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:34 am

Lute wrote:
Hey there. Welcome to the forums!

Hi their LUTE Wink so nice of you to stop on by Very Happy
Camilla and her ladies wish to thanks you from the tips of their claws "err fangs" (vampire and harpie's you know) to the bottom of there I love you"s. With all these warm welcomes one cant sop feeling right at home.

thanks again

By the By Mistress camilla would like all to know, if any one be in need of anything....... please feel free to let Camilla know and she will do her best to help you.

latter all
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:52 am

hehe The kendo lifestyles been going great Smile....And i liked FF 10 the best...but other than that i find them all equally great

New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:58 pm

[quote="Crystallized"]hehe The kendo lifestyles been going great Smile....And i liked FF 10 the best...but other than that i find them all equally greatshocked:....... Camilla is glad to hear you are injoying your Samurai Spirit study

[color=blue]May one ask what brought you to tread the path of the Samurai? facepalm "ERR one means" Kendo of corse.

One would have to say"well only if one wants to of corse lol!" that while Mistress Camilla injoyed the final fantasy ARK as a hole, her shining stars in the SKY would be Final Fantasy X-2" the sequel to Final Fantasy X" ,Final Fantasy VII "her first introduction into the world of final fantasy" and final fantasy XII. ( FF-XIII was ok but Camilla felt it was missing something for her) By the by their will be a Final fantasy XIII-2 coming out soon.

( Embarassed Suspect well it looks like Camilla wont be able to be nice and post that link for you all after all, as this is what she keeps getting. Embarassed "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days"
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 am

mistress camilla wrote:
May one ask what brought you to tread the path of the Samurai? facepalm "ERR one means" Kendo of corse.

One would have to say"well only if one wants to of corse lol!" that while Mistress Camilla injoyed the final fantasy ARK as a hole, her shining stars in the SKY would be Final Fantasy X-2" the sequel to Final Fantasy X" ,Final Fantasy VII "her first introduction into the world of final fantasy" and final fantasy XII. ( FF-XIII was ok but Camilla felt it was missing something for her) By the by their will be a Final fantasy XIII-2 coming out soon.

( Embarassed Suspect well it looks like Camilla wont be able to be nice and post that link for you all after all, as this is what she keeps getting. Embarassed "New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days"

Hmm well ive been into fighting with weapons ever since i was little....But i only fully got into kendo and the samurai way after reading a book called the young samurai...And the rest is history :3

Also its no problem about that link and i did enjoy X-2 very very much also

Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1079

Character sheet
Name: brenden
HP:
600/600  (600/600)
MP:
64/64  (64/64)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Hi camilla welcome. Hate to say but I don't know a lot about the F.F sieres
Ive only played 1, tactics, and tactitcs advance. I hear its great though.
I prefer the fire emblem sieres. Have a good time here

New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:09 am

Crystallized wrote:
mistress camilla wrote:
May one ask what brought you to tread the path of the Samurai? facepalm "ERR one means" Kendo of corse.

Hmm well ive been into fighting with weapons ever since i was little....But i only fully got into kendo and the samurai way after reading a book called the young samurai...And the rest is history :3

Also its no problem about that link and i did enjoy X-2 very very much also

Ahh, nice book! what kind of weapons do you practice with? if one may ask of corse.
Camilla prefers Katanas Kodachi's throwing knifes and have recently been learning the art of the whip.

thanks again for you welcome lol! I love you Camilla is glad to see their are more people who liked/injoyed FFX-2

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wynnzero wrote:
Hi camilla welcome. Hate to say but I don't know a lot about the F.F sieres
Ive only played 1, tactics, and tactitcs advance. I hear its great though.
I prefer the fire emblem sieres. Have a good time here

Hi, there wynnzero,

Thanks so much for your welcome, makes camilla glade she singed up!

If you have some free time, one recamends checking out the final fantasy ark"if for know other reason than the art and music I love you I love you I love you " Camilla can not say enuf great things about the games.

fire emblem sieres Suspect MM sounds like that could be something Camilla might want to look up, what can you tell me about the sieres?
Back to top Go down
wynnzero
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1079

Character sheet
Name: brenden
HP:
600/600  (600/600)
MP:
64/64  (64/64)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:39 am

Well it a long series.there 10 games 2 remakes.
most have of them have a sequel or Prequel 1@3, 4@5, 6@7 ,9@10
if youve played tactitcs its a lot like it except No class change and the stats
Make sense. It's a strategy game asWell as an rpg.
The biggest reason I like the series is because all (useally 30 pluse)
Characters have a story not as important as the protagonist but a story.
I recommend fire emblem 7. It was the first localized fire emblem game and
The best for gba. Also if you've played ssb melee or brawl you know Marth
( series first protagonist) Roy( fire emblem 6 protagonist) ike ( fire emblem
9@10 protagonist)

Hers a list of localized fire emblem games

7 fire emblem
8 sacred stones
9 path of radiance
10 radiant dawn
Remake 1 shadow dragon

For the others you need an emulator and Rom

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:57 am

Quote :
what kind of weapons do you practice with? if one may ask of corse.

Well...Right now im currently practising with a katana and a wakizashi (made of wood of corse :3) Learning two sword style and also currently practising a style im actually inventing myself :3

New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:24 am

wynnzero wrote:
Well it a long series.there 10 games 2 remakes.
most have of them have a sequel or Prequel 1@3, 4@5, 6@7 ,9@10
if youve played tactitcs its a lot like it except No class change and the stats
Make sense. It's a strategy game asWell as an rpg.
The biggest reason I like the series is because all (useally 30 pluse)
Characters have a story not as important as the protagonist but a story.
I recommend fire emblem 7. It was the first localized fire emblem game and
The best for gba. Also if you've played ssb melee or brawl you know Marth
( series first protagonist) Roy( fire emblem 6 protagonist) ike ( fire emblem
9@10 protagonist)

Hers a list of localized fire emblem games

7 fire emblem
8 sacred stones
9 path of radiance
10 radiant dawn
Remake 1 shadow dragon

For the others you need an emulator and Rom

MM, sounds intreaging, Camilla has played tactitcs before "twice in fact"

this part of your post "The biggest reason I like the series is because all (useally 30 pluse)
Characters have a story not as important as the protagonist but a story."
is One of the reasons Camilla was drawn to the Final fantasy ARK to begin with

Camilla will check out fire emblem 7.ETC and let you know her thoughts regarding the game.

thanks again for the tip......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crystallized wrote:
Quote :
what kind of weapons do you practice with? if one may ask of corse.

Well...Right now im currently practising with a katana and a wakizashi (made of wood of corse :3) Learning two sword style and also currently practising a style im actually inventing myself :3

mm, sounds good. It would please camilla greatly to know if your "practising" includes a teacher or if you are more book driven? also what length would your KATANA/ wakizashi be? and last....... are you having fun??
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:50 am

Quote :
mm, sounds good. It would please camilla greatly to know if your "practising" includes a teacher or if you are more book driven? also what length would your KATANA/ wakizashi be? and last....... are you having fun??

Well...I did have a teacher....But...I sorta branched off onto my own path...if you know what i mean...Hmm my Katana...The length ide say would be...40 inches...my wakizashi about 15 inches...and im having alot of fun :3 what about yourself?

New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Crystallized wrote:
Quote :

Well...I did have a teacher....But...I sorta branched off onto my own path...if you know what i mean...Hmm my Katana...The length ide say would be...40 inches...my wakizashi about 15 inches...and im having alot of fun :3 what about yourself?

ahh so sorry bout not getting back to you sooner Crystallized Embarassed Camilla has been having a bit of a time getting on to the site as of late

As to
camilla's reverse blade katana "or concave katana" it is about 41 inches if i remember correctly Suspect "friend sent it to me last year for my birthday I love you "
also have a few kodachi's "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kodachi" as well as a large collection of assorted throwing knives shocked

a bit of info i found on the net....

Better is relative. First, contrary to popular belief, the katana-style sword with a blade on the concave edge was not invented in the manga/anime Rurouni Kenshin. This type of sword, called a kutto, actually predates the tachi/katana by hundreds of years. They appear in the Kojiki (Record of Ancient Matters, 712 CE) and Nihon Shoki (Chronicles of Japan, 720 CE), where two such swords, called Futsunomitama-no-tsurugi ("swords of spiritual power"), are used by two ancient warriors to conquer the Sword nation of Ookuninushi-no-mikoto. They were feared and revered swords, and are still regarded as Japanese national treasures. These swords were originally meant to be used as much in a one-handed as two-handed grip, since shields were still in common use in the Japan of that time.

As regards effectiveness, it is not so much a question of better or worse as different. A concave blade is perfectly effective, as easily demonstrated by the ancient Dacian falx, the Iberian falcata, the Greek kopis, the Turkish yataghan or the famous Nepalese kukri knife. Aerodynamically, it cuts through the air slightly better than a convex curved blade, making for a slightly faster cut. For this reason, it is better for a chopping cut, and for one handed use. However, a convex blade (standard katana) is more naturally designed to be drawn along someone as it cuts, and is therefore more intuitive to use in a traditional Japanese two-handed draw-cut.

As regards those actually available for sale, all the so called 'reverse-curved' katanas on the market are on the lower end of sword quality, as far as functional swords go. The US$24.99 variety are 440 stainless steel, worthless as a functional blade. The better varieties, made by Musashi and Masahiro respectively, are 1045 carbon steel, (even if the say 1060) which is the minimum standard for a functional cutting blade. Being only a medium carbon steel, the edge will roll against something as hard as thick bamboo, but are fine for cutting mats, pool noodles and plastic jugs. Of the two, the Musashi is both better and sometimes cheaper, with the Masahiro being inconsistent in quality. One sword will be good, and the next not. Finally, there is a rather more expensive model by Rittersteel, made from 1050 steel. Having a slightly higher carbon content, (.5% vs .45%) it would be expected to be a bit harder.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Ah Very nice...Very nice Smile.......im only 16 now...so still have a lot to learn...but i hope that its going to be alot of fun....anyway...I really really hope you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy

New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !   Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:37 pm

Crystallized wrote:
Ah Very nice...Very nice Smile.......im only 16 now...so still have a lot to learn...but i hope that its going to be alot of fun....anyway...I really really hope you enjoy your stay here. Very Happy

camilla intends to make it worth her "umm I mean our while" my ladies get testy if i leave them out Laughing

thanks again Crystallized for stopping by Smile

for those who it may concern! camilla is working on a Gusto deck Shocked she is hopping to have a skeleton deck up by the middle of next week "she thinks Suspect"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gusto
Back to top Go down

A big and bright hello to all you Duelist enthusiast's out their !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1