Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:43 pm

"!! A forest fire?!" Asuka's brown eyes widened.
Shortly after Rivalz's warning, Zach's voice came up as it echoed through the arena.
"What should we do?" Junko looked on, concerned.
"The faculty should be able to handle this, I would hope," Asuka started to walk away towards the infirmary, with Junko and Momoe.
"Tenjoin-kun, my love-" Manjyome started as he met her at the entrance, but was quickly interrupted with the sight of a puppy in Asuka's arms. "...What's with the dog?"
"It just came up to me and it was injured. I'm taking it to the infirmary for Ayukawa-sensei to look into, so your duel will have to wait for another time."
"But...Tenjoin-kun," Manjyome watched with a weakened state of confidence as he was rejected by his crush.
"You can call me anytime, Manjyome-kun~!" Momoe giggled.

===

Many of the students in the cafeteria looked up at the speakers as Zach's announcement came on. This earned a multitude of responses from the student body.
"Sheesh, it's one thing after another," Kenzan commented while taking a bite of his chicken wing.
"Now I know this place is going to hell," Keitaro joked, but with a rather serious tone.
"This isn't a good time to be joking like that, dude," Judai frowned.

===

Upon hearing the warning Zach sent across the school, Principal Samejima picked up his intercom as well.
"All students and teachers, please stay calm and do not take any dangerous course of action. Please stay away from the location of the forest fire and we will take care of it. Again, I implore that you do NOT take any irrational actions to putting out the fire yourselves and keep away from the fire. Teachers and security, please keep an eye on the students and make sure that none of them take any irresponsible actions. In the meanwhile, available security, report to the site of the forest fire and prepare to put it out."
He put the intercom down and headed out of his office, intending to supervise the situation.

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:26 am

Alex ran back to the school where everyone was crowding, after dashing home and attaching his deck box, bokken and katana to his belt, he decided to run back to the school."Hmm...no sign of anyone i know yet....Maybe ill check by the infirmary...i wanna know if that pup is ok.." Alex said beginning to walk towards the infirmary

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:25 am

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
“Why wouldn’t we have some fun?” Saya said, grinning and following Yin, not being able to hear the intercom.
’Something isn’t right here, I get the feeling something bad is going to happen......aside from that smoke rising in the sky which is a clear sign something is on fire.....’ Luna thought, sighing slightly in irritation that Saya didn’t notice the smoke.

=
“F-Fire?” Yuji stuttered, he looked around then swore.
“Dammit, Hana can bring cards to life, she could probably do at least a little bit of help, but where did she run off to?!” Yuji spoke, more to himself, Emiko worriedly look towards Yuji, sighing, Emiko shut her eyes and decided to user her internal scanner to scan the island for Hana.
=

“F-F-F-F-Fire?!” Yuki spoke in alarm, more scared cause it would hurt her much more than anyone else and much quicker, since she was a real live snow girl.
=

“F-Fire?, I could.....- dammit!” Hana swore and glared death at the grinning Jyushin, knowing he wouldn’t let her go until they had their duel.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 am

Euphy Kept on following behind Luna, Saya and Yin, wondering what she should do "W...wait...is that smoke?" Euphy said pointing at the smoke.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1139

Character sheet
Name: dharma
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:44 pm

Rivalz ran into a tall fiery figure. "Why hello, what have we hear??" Chuckled the figure. Rivalz eyes widened and he began to step back. "Please don't hurt me....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

=================================================

Dharma heard a scream as he was running and he paused for a second. "That sounded like Rivalz..." Dharma's eyes widened. "RIVALZ I'M COMING HANG IN THERE" Shouted Dharma at the top of his voice as he ran faster that he ever had before.

===================================================

The fiend stood there surrounded by fire as if he was waiting for Dharma to return.
Dharma saw him and approached him cautiously. "Where is Rivalz?!" asked Dharma angrily. "oh, was it your blue haired friend that came by here earlier?..hehe... I'm afraid he isn't around anymore, but he gave me this rather interesting card" The archfiend showed Dharma Uria. Dharma's eyes widened "Thats my Uria...."
"oh really?" Chuckled the fiend. Dharma turned on his dueldisk. "Lets duel, I got a new deck and I need someone to beat down with it....Would you like to be my first victim?" said Dharma in a dark and sarcastic tone. "I'd be honoured" replied the fiend sarcasticly.

"I'll take the first turn" said the fiend
"I activate three foolish burials, and I send two infernity necromancers and one infernity beetle to the grave, furthermore i set three cards facedown and I'l end my turn"

Dharma looked at his new deck nervously. "All right lets do this DRAW!!!"

Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm

"Wah!" Wynn cried as she heard the announcements and crouched down.

As the speakers came to life, Seth and Jon stopped fighting to hear it.

"A fire?" Seth said and looked at the direction of the southern forest, with smoke in the distance.
The 3 girls widened their eyes at the sight.

Looks like they weren't pulling our leg about it..." Gale muttered.

"Hmph, scared of a little fire?" Jon said to the girls.

"Shut up Jon," said Maria.

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 pm

Zach made his way back to the arena, walking back up to Aubrey.
As he did, Ai quickly came to his side, looking concerned.
"Quick thinking, Zach... But a fire in the forest...? How could that have happened...?"
Zach knew exactly who had started the fire. 'So...' the voice said 'It would seem that they're loosening the leash they have on their lower class soldiers...'
Zach was a little irritated. He wanted to know how the empress had managed to corporealise one of her agents without the merge having been even initiated yet. It just wasn't possible... Or so Zach thought...
=======
As soon as Yin heard the word smoke, she started to panic. "N-never mind smoke! Even if there's a fire the smoke is coming from, the hot spring is the safest place right...? Water's in there!"
=======
Before the girls could take another step, the girl revealed herself.
Whites, the pawn of the Archfiend organization and personal agent of the chess-master himself. She stood before the girls, hand outstretched toward Luna. "You have been chosen for testing, just as Chukon was. Prepare now to duel."

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 am

Dharma stood infront of the archfiend and wondered what the facedowns where. "Alright I gotta just go for a full on assault! I speacial summon from my hand Photon slasher with his effect, and then I normal summon photon crusher, futhermore I use Kagetokage's ability to special him from my hand!"
The three monsters meterialised infront of Dharma. The archfiend looked to the cards and narrowed his eyes.
Dharma raised his hand in the air "I know overlay my three monsters to construct the overlay network, I now call forth the Number 16: Shock ruler conquerer of colors!!" A glowing 16 appeared on the left side of Dharma's neck and a surge of power went through Dharma's body. "So..these cards arn't ordinary...as I thought" murmured Dharma to himself.
The archfiend stared at the strange monster and his eye's widened yet he still said nothing.
"I detach one overlay unit to use 16's effect, All your trap cards are now useless until the end of you next turn." said Dharma confidently.
"Wh-what?!" gasped the archfiend as his expresion became one of fear.
"Now shock ruler attack him directly and when shock ruler attacks I activate Ego boost so he gains 1000atk!!"
Shock ruler fired a stream of lightning at the archfiend who then fell back.

Dharma Fiend
4000 LP 700 LP

"Alright It's your" move said Dharma as he grinned at the scared looking archfiend.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Members of security stood around the site of the fire, armed with fire hoses that extended all the way back from the main building.
"Turn on the pumps!" one of them commanded to another though a wireless headset.
One by one, each fire hose released powerful surges of water, directed towards the growing flames.
Principal Samejima just their attempts to put out the forest fire.
"What could have possibly happened? A large forest fire like this doesn't start out of nowhere."
He put his hand to his chin and thought more.
"...What could anyone hope to gain from making this forest fire?"
===
"Ayukawa-sensei! Are you here?" Asuka called as she arrived at the infirmary.
"Asuka-san? Something wrong?" the head of the girl's Obelisk Blue dorm responded, coming to her when she noticed what she was holding.
"This puppy came up to me in the duel arena and his paw is bleeding. Could you please look into it?" Asuka then held out Dimir to her.
"Well, I'm not a vet but I'll see what I can do," Emi extended her arms to accept the small pup.

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Alex ran around the corner, arriving at the infirmary just in time to see Asuka give The pup to Ayukawa "H..hey...G..glad i caught up with you I..if you want...M..mind if i help take care of that pup?" Alex said, panting slightly

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1279

Character sheet
Name: Aoi
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Good god, though Erika. This is pure anarchy.
Erika weaved her her way through the throngs of confused and fleeing students, to at least find somebody she knew. Worse, she didn't have anything to record save her cell phone camera, which had died when she forgot to recharge her phone.
Walking through the arena, she bumped into Zach.
"Zach. I don't know how glad I am to see you. What the hell is going on?"

My pages: |Youtube | DeviantArt | Blog |
ルーテ
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 am

Zach turned to Erika, blinking in surprise. "Oh, Erika. I'm glad you'reokay... A fire broke out in the forest..." Zach looked seriously at her, folding his arms and furrowing his brow.
"But it would seem it sprung up out of no-where...."
Clenching his fist, Zach muttered in irritation.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 am

"...and please remember to pay next time." the card shop employee scolded. Dally just nodded and said, "Yes, ma'am," and finally left the store. "Phew...that took a long time."

Dally looked around and saw the duel field. "Guess I'll go to the field to watch something..."

Wynn staggered up as she realized the fire is in the forest, not in the building.

"Ohh...I'm so cowardly.." she said sheepishly.

Back to top Go down
Dharma
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:16 pm

The archfiend drew a card and its eyes seemed to change from frieghtened to frieghtning, It was like something was coming over him....a new found power perhaps.
"hehe.....hehe......the sirum.....it...has made me powerful!!!! I wil destroy you pethetic human" shouted the now insane archfiend.
"I just drew my victory!!! I activate Infernity launcher so I can special summon my two necromancers in my grave, futhermore I'l use one of my necro mancers effects to bring back beetle and with beetles efect i can tribute him to summon two beetles!!! Oh and I will now tune my two necromancers and one of my beetles to summon Infernity Doom dragon.....And I'l use his effect to destroy your shock ruler and you ake damage equal to half his atack and then I will attack directly with beetle!!!" yelled the mad fiend as he cackled wildly. Dharma's monster exploded and then the betle charged at him at full speed causing Dharma to hit the ground.

Dharma Archfiend
750 LP 700 LP

Back to top Go down
chaos_anime82
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name: Dimir
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Dimir: -looks at Ayukawa-sensei and then back to Asuka; he whines faintly and begins to squirm in Ayukawa-sensei's arms. Though, through reading the expressions of the students here, he knew that it wasnt the time to be uncooperative. He gives in and places the injured paw out. It bleeds from a partially-open bullet wound.-
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 pm

Ai put a hand on one of Zach's, looking at him worriedly.
"Zach... You dont think anyone got hurt... Do you...?"
Zach shook his head in further irritation. "There'll be no way of telling until after the fire's put out..."
With that said, Ai shivered slightly, and seemed to get a little teary. "If people get hurt... Then maybe that guys is right... Maybe the school isn't safe..."
Zach unfolded his arms, his look softening toward Ai.
"Ai... Don't worry... Things will be okay..."
Zach hugged her consolingly. He was surprised she felt this way about this... She always seemed so strong-willed to him.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Dharma got up and held his stomach. "ahh...I gotta do something o turn this around.... I must get revenge...." thought Dharma to himself. Dharma took a deep breath and slowly drew a card... He smiled "Its all over now hehe"
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:17 pm

Alex Looking at the wound, a little bit surprised to see it."...Looks like someone shot at his paw....Wait...Im pretty sure no one in duel academy are even allowed to carry firearms..." Alex said looking a bit confused..."Unless it came from outside duel academy..."

Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 pm

*Seth draws*

"...I won't lose so easily...I tribute Defender to summon Blizzard Princess."

*Blizzard Princess appears in a blizzard of frost*

"What!? 1 tribute!?"

"Yes my dear, 1 tribute. Her effect allows that. In addition, you cannot activate Spells or Traps for the rest of this turn."

"..."

"Speechless I see, now attack Blizzard Princess! Take down Trishula!"

*Blizzard Princess strikes Trishula with a hailstorm*

"Grr."

3800->3700

"You're loss is small, but this puts the duel in my favor. I place 1 face down and end my turn."

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Shortly after taking the pup into her arms, Emi looked over at Alex and nodded.
"I could use some help. I don't really know too much with how to deal with animals, so if you know anything that could help, I would appreciate it."
She examined the puppy's paw and noticed the bullet wound.
!! "Oh my! We need to look into this immediately!"
The head of the female Obelisk Blue Dorm went back into the infirmary to tend to the puppy's wound.

===

Keitaro sighed boredly as he played with a pair of chopsticks at the table they sat at.
"What're we supposed to do now? We can't go anywhere until this fire is done with."
"I don't know, dude," Judai replied with his head resting on his hand with his elbow resting on the table.
Yubel appeared for a brief moment next to Judai. "This could be the start of something serious. Keep your eyes peeled, Judai."

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:49 am

Alex Nods and follows Emi into the infirmary, Thinking to himself "Hmm....I wonder how it even happened in the first place..."

=====

Euphy quickly looks over at the girl who had just appeared in front of them, surprised but quickly calms down "H...Hey If you want to get Luna you will have to duel me first" Euphy said, stepping around so that she is standing beside Luna, her duel disk activated.

Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:37 am

Name: ??? (Code-name: Whites)
Sex: Female
Height: ???
Weight: ???
Dorm/Ranking: N/A
Type of Deck: Fabled Descent
Personality: Mysterious, autonomous.
History: Little is known about this girl. She just appeared one day on the island. No one knows why... Perhaps she's a precursor of something worse...
Appearance: Little is visible beneath her ornate white robes and cloak. The clothing has a gold trim and her hands are covered in black gloves that seem to have sharp nails at the end of each finger.

White teetered her head. "I did not ask. But very well. You are a candidate, Miss Euphy. We may begin." Once she was done speaking, Whites gestured to her arm, where her duel disk was ready. "I allow you the first turn."

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:36 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
“E-Eh?, E-Euphy-san!, you don’t have to do such a thing, I can tell this person is dangerous somehow...!” Luna said, glancing worriedly from Euph to the woman then back to Euphy. Saya narrowed her eyes dangerously towards the person, as if she was warning her to stay away from Luna and her friends, but not saying anything.
=

“Tch, if it wasn’t for me being in this spirit form, I could easily solve that Fire problem...!” Hiita said, more to herself, a irritated/worried look on her face, wishing she could help put out the flames somehow.

=
“Dammit, I hate not being able to do anything...” Yuji said, more to himself, impatiently tapping his fingers on the table, Emiko sighed and shook her head.
“Yuji-kun, it doesn’t hurt to rely on others if they can handle it...” She said, continuing to scan the island, her eyes closed.
“I know, But.....still...”.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:16 am

When Dally walked into the arena of the duel field; from the bleachers Wynn noticed his blue-hair right away.

"Oh! Dally-kunnnn!!" Wynn shouted as she frantically waved her arm towards him.

Dally almost choked. "D-did someone just call me 'Dally-kun'? What kind of wea-?" But as Dally turned and glanced at the bleachers, he noticed the green-haired girl in a ponytail waving to him.

"...Oh...I'm glad she or none of her friends hear me say that." Dally muttered to himself.

"Hiita-chan! I see him! My future partner!" Wynn said happily.

Back to top Go down
Tri800
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1009

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: #GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Name: Roark Nejisaki
Sex:Male
Height:5'9
Weight:105 lbs
Dorm/Ranking: N/A
Type of Deck: Fire/Dragon
Personality:A bit shy around new people, really loud around friends.
History: He'd been playing Duel Monsters all his life and just now got accepted into the academy.
Appearance: Long (shoulder length) jet-black hair, blue eyes, crescent shaped scar under his left eye, slightly hooked nose. Currently wearing black t-shirt and jeans since he doesn't have a rank yet.

Roark walked up to the Academy and looked around.

"This place is HUGE!" he whispered to himself. "How am I ever going to get around here?"

He walked along with his duffle bag and backpack looking for where he could get assigned a dorm.

"Hello? Can anyone help me?"

The smile on my face is simply a mask...

My soul bleeds never ending darkness
Back to top Go down

GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21