Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:33 am

"Hot Spring? Never heard about that..."Euphy said looking at Saya and Luna with a slightly confused look, Effect Veiler poking her head out from behind Euphy her eyes lighting up as she listens to the conversation.

Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:48 am

Zach scratched his head. "Chronos...? Is he the one with the lip-stick...?"
As Zach asked, Ai appeared behind him sticking her head over his shouulder.
"Yeah Zach, he is. And you should be careful. Chronos can be wickedly mean some-times..."

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:44 am

"Well, I think there is one around there somewhere, My brother told me Judai actually went to it once, said he also dueled a Duel Spirit which looked and sounded like Kaiba...." Luna said, Saya grinned more.
"A Hot Spring, and there is REAL duel spirits there?!, Oh man now THAT sounds like it could be fun!" Saya said, thinking of what kind of Duel Spirits she could duel or get into fights with, making Luna facepalm when she heard her.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:08 am

"Really!?" Euphy said a tone of excitement in her voice "I...I wouldn't mind going there Sounds like fun" Euphy said as Effect veiler nodded in agreement behind Euphy.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 am

Wynn rubbed her chin, as if deep in thought. "I see..." she said with her mouth slightly open in awe. "But...I'm not sure if I have a 'partner'.."

"Hmm, I see" said Dally, as Shizuka finished her 'story'. "So you came here just to get away from your parents?"

"...Well, to put it bluntly, yes." Shizuka said sheepishly.

"Same reason here," Dally lied. "But I came here to get away from the constant fights going on back at home."

It's best that she never knows.
Dally thought.

"...I'll go back to the dorm now, good bye." Shizuka said, and left.

"Um...okay?" was all Dally said.

Shizuka headed towards the path to the Obelisk girls' dorm.

"...Hmph."

"'Hmph' what?" said a male voice.

Shizuka jerked and turned to see a familliar face.

"...Jon!" Shizuka cried.

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Yin just seemed to nod vigorously at the suggestion, and as she tried to speak, no words came out.
'I-I can't talk? Why did that happen!?' She thought, but then she realized that she was just too excited to put into words at that moment.

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:24 pm

"Then lets go looking for it then!, to the Slifer Dorm!" Saya said, grinning and heading towards the exit. Luna sighed slightly but smiled anyway.
"Let's follow her then...." She said.

=

"Well, what about that guy you were with a few minutes ago?, He looked like your partner" Yuki asked.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

"Alright! This is going to be fun" Euphy cheered following after Saya and Luna, With effect veiler following closely behind.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 pm

"Oh...you mean Dally?" Wynn asked. "Oh no, I was wandering around after I was chased by soldiers when I saw Dally discussing with his friend about fighting soldiers, so I thought he may be able to take me back home..."

Wynn sighed. "I guess I'm pretty much alone here..."

Back to top Go down
Dharma
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1139

Character sheet
Name: dharma
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Dharma started walking back out of the forest after the un successful seach for clues. "Damn...that was...un-eventful..." groaned Dharma. A voice cam from behind as Dharma and Quickdraw where about to leave the forest. "hehehe....So your the gifted one are you?" it asked Dharma turned around quickly to see who or what it was. it was a tall archfiend with fiery hair. "What the hell do you want?" asked Dharma as he turned on his duel disk ready to fight of the monsterous being infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:22 pm

"Oh, I see" Yuki said, thinking something over in her head before she spoke again, before she could, Hiita looked in her direction.
"Alone?, Who says you're alone?!, You've got me and the others here to!, Besides, if that Dally guy isn't a freak or something, you could just ask him to be your partner!" Hiita said, Yuki nodded slightly while laughing nervously.
"Y-Yeah, something like that, as long as the partner you find is nice or something....".

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:26 pm

"Uwah!" Wynn was surprised at Hiita intervening to the conversation, but realized that her friends are right. "Y-yes....I could ask him to be my partner, but he seems very secretive for some reason. I'm not sure if he even wants to be my partner..." Wynn said as she looked down.

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 pm

"W-Well, there's nothing wrong in asking, is there?" Yuki asked, laughing nervously, Hiita grinned.
"Wynn, you gotta be one of the nicest of us, I don't see how someone could turn you down if you asked to be their partner" Hiita said, trying to reassure Wynn.

"So, what time should we-Owowowowow!" Yuji began but got cut off as another Duel Spirit of his dragged him a few feet away to speak quietly with him.
"Oi, I got a favor to ask...." the Spirit spoke, Yuji rubbed his head cause of his hair getting tugged, and gave the spirit a annoyed look.
"Well it must be good, seeing as how you guys hardly ever come around anymore, what is it?" he asked, the Spirit looked side to side, as if making sure no one else could hear.

".....When Duel Spirit Day rolls around, I want me and my sister to be able to try living here until we can go back, if we don't like it, we leave, if we do, you let us stay until you graduate or something...." the duel spirit said, Yuji grinned in amusement.
"Hehe, YOU, manage to live HERE?, well now that's a bet I could win, alright, your on, Ippiki, but remember, you have to make sure no one can recognize you, despite me being the only ones with your cards, you could play off of being a transfer student, along with your sister...." Yuji replied.
"....Got it...." with that, the spirit faded away.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:57 am

Alex walked back over to the cafeteria And sat down looking pretty bored..."Nothing to do again" Alex said sighing as he peered over at Yuji and all the duel spirits "Hmm.....Come to think of it Duel spirit day should be pretty soon Might be a good chance to challenge Mystic swordsman" Alex thought to himself grinning slightly as he continued to look at yuji.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Wynn gradually started to feel confident through her friends' encouragement. "Yes! You're right! I'll ask him when I see him again!" she said with a smile and turned to the door.

"Hmm, he said he'll be at the Duel Field, so I'll check there." said Wynn.

"Heh, hello Shizuka." said Jon, as he brushed the breast pocket of his Obelisk Blue uniform.

Shizuka took a step back. "What are you doing here?" she asked curtly.

"Well, that's no way to talk to someone who out-ranks you," he said with a sly grin.

"We're both Obelisks." she retaliated.

"But much richer than a peasant like you." Jon replied.

"I can't believe you tricked Mary into thinking you're some great guy..." Shizuka said bitterly.

In behind the shadows of a tree, Seth, wearing his Slifer Red Uniform, overheard Jon and SHizuka's conversation.

Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Zach looked thoughtful, watching Yuji attentively before Ai jumped on his back, poking her head over his shoulder. "Ai... What are you doing...?"
She giggled a little, poking Zach's nose. "You don't need to know every little thing people talk about, you know." Zach didn't quite agree with this, but he decided to go along with Ai for the sake of simplicity.
"A time to meet should be decided. I have no qualms about the time, trivial things like class can be sacrificed for this investigation... Or at least, that's how I see it."
=====
Yin followed close behind Saya, trying to keep up with the strides of her longer legs.
She had a distinct feeling that this was a good idea, though the thought of being caught did frighten her a little.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1129

Character sheet
Name: Aubrey
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:07 pm

"Well? See anything you like?" Aubrey asked. Amy stared long at the miscellaneous cards scattered on the floor. "This one looks cool," she said finally. "Oooh, Harpie Lady. Her effect is really good. If you think she's cool, you might want her brother and sisters and this spell card to go with them. It doesn't apply to Harpie's Brother, but it's still effective," Aubrey said, handing her the four cards she pointed out. "Harpie's Hunting Ground, huh? All right," Amy said. "Anything else?" Aubrey asked. She took another long stare at the remaining cards on the floor. "How about... this one?" she said. "That's Neo the Magic Swordsman. He'd be perfect for your deck since you already have a bunch of Spellcasters in it," Aubrey said. "All right. What do you think I should put in my deck, Aub?" Amy asked. "Well, since you have a couple of Beast-Warrior type monsters, I think you should add this magic card to it," she answered. "It's called Mystical Moon. You can equip it to one of your Beast-Warriors and it'll boost their Attack and Defense points by 300." "That would really help," Amy said. "And you should add this trap card to your deck too. It's called Shadow of Eyes. If you were dueling me again, and I played a monster face-down, you could activate this and switch it to face-up Attack position. Plus, if it that monster had a Flip Effect, it wouldn't activate. Isn't that great? Well, not for me of course, but you know what I mean," Aubrey explained. "Cool. Thanks," Amy said. "No problem. Now help me pick these up. We need to think about what we're gonna do for Duel Monsters Spirit Day," Aubrey said. "Duel Monsters Spirit Day? What's that?" Amy asked. "Well, don't you remember? I mentioned it when you first got here," Aubrey said as Amy tried to remember. "Oh yeah, now I remember," Amy said as she helped pick up cards. "Which monster do you wanna dress up as?" Aubrey asked. "You mean we have to dress up as monsters?" Amy asked, feeling a little unprepared. "You don't have to, but it'd be more fun that way," Aubrey answered. "Oh okay. Well, I'd probably be Mystical Elf," Amy said. "Which one are you dressing up as, Aub?" "Well, I was thinking either Machina Gearframe, since my deck is made of mostly Machine-type monsters, or Hand of the Six Samurai to compliment Baron, even though he's actually not one of the Six Samurai," Aubrey said. "... Machina Gearframe," they said simultaneously. "Hey! You said you were going to be Hand of the Six Samurai when we were on the helicopter that brought us here!" Baron objected. "Oh no! Sorry, Baron. I guess I forgot. Maybe next year, okay?" Aubrey apologized. "Promise?" he asked. "Promise," she repeated. "Hey, maybe then we can do our secret handshake I thought up. How does that sound?" "What secret handshake?" he asked. "Well, it wouldn't be our secret if I told you before I can actually show you without my hand going right through you, now would it?" she answered. "I guess not," he sighed, feeling a little confused. They laughed about it for a while before getting back to picking up scattered cards.

1 2 1 2

I am worth exactly $1,373,728 on humanforsale.com - How much are you worth?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm

'Why do I get the feeling I'm being watched.....by someone other than Emi-chan?' Yuji thought to himself, shrugging it off, and walking back to where he was before his own creation dragged him off.

=

"Ya need me to slow down, Yin?, I don't mind" Saya asked, looking back at Yin but kept walking, already out of the building and towards the Slifer dorms, but through the forest so they won't be seen.

=

"Ya need someone to go with ya, Wynn?, I can't go far from that guy" Hiita pointed back at Yuji with her thumb.
"But, the Duel Field ain't far" Hiita said, then looked towards Yuki.
"Of course, this Snow girl here could go with you...." She said, Yuki looked annoyed.
"My name is Yuki!" Yuki complained, pouting and looking away from the fiery duel spirit.

=

"Ne, Ne, Hana-chan?, on D.S.D, are you going to dress up as a Spirit?" Rin asked, Hana looked confused at first.
"D.S.D?, Oh, duel spirit day, I might......Are you?" She asked, Rin thought it over.
"Maybe........I dunno what though...." Rin answered, continuing to think it over.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

"R-really?" Wynn asked. "Oh, thank you Hiita-chan, Yuki-chan!" Wynn clasped her hands together, pleased.

"Hmm, wonder if there are any duels on..." Dally said to himself as he walked inside the building. "Maybe I can get a few tricks..." Dally then stopped to a card shop near the Duel Field. "...Well, I'll need all the cards I can get."

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hehe, No problem, anything for a friend" Hiita said, grinning at Wynn and giving her a thumbs up in a very tomboyish manner.
"I serve Rakune-sama, so I would love to help a friend of his partner!" Yuki said, smiling at Wynn.
"So, Duel Field first?"

=

"Oh hohoho, What do we have here?, That bastards B***** sister?" said a voice behind Hana and Rin, the two spun around, to find Jyushin behind them.
"Eh?, who the hell are you, you freak?" Hana demanded, narrowing her eyes at the man.
"Oh?, I'M the freak, you say?, Well my main target was your damn brother, but, I guess his bratty sister can go to, that will make him come at me with all of his power....My name is Jyushin..." Jyushin said, grinning, with a snap of his fingers, Himself, Hana and Rin were transported outside.
"Now then, lets Duel, when I win, you two will disappear, that is until either I am defeated, or I choose to free you.......which won't be happening any time soon..." Jyushin laughed, Hana growled slightly.
"Don't worry, Rin, let me handle him, I ain't going to lose......I won't let him hurt you, or Yuji-nii!" Hana snapped, already activating her Duel Disk.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:45 pm

Judai nodded in agreement with Zach.
"I'm sure we can skip class to investigate this-"
Keitaro grabbed Judai's shoulder, a slightly annoyed look on his face.
"Dude...as much as I'd like to agree with you there....I have this nagging feeling that it'll be a bad idea."
Back in Keitaro's mind, a voice rang out to him, as if it were speaking as his conscience.
"Kei, you know if you guys get caught, you'll be in serious trouble! Besides, if all of you are absent at once, the professor will catch on!"
"Dammit, even in my mind, she's still telling me off about doing the right thing..." Keitaro shook his head, as if he wanted to shake the voice out of his head.

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Wynn head out to the hallway, with her friends behind him and stated to ponder.

"Umm....where's the 'Duel Field'?" Wynn asked Yuki, who seemed to be most knowledgeable about the school to her.

"Heh, anyways, tell her to send me her monthly DP," said Jon, turning back.

"Monthly DP, you say?" a voice said.

Jon was almost jumped out of his skin by the voice. "Huh?! Who's there?" Jon demanded. "Show yourself!"

"You were scared just by my voice? You're a real cad." the voice said as a figure emerged from the shadows, revealing to be Seth, in his stolen Slifer Red Uniform.

"Wait a minute, you...!" Shizuka started.

Seth stopped her. "I know, I realized I was stupid to punch that girl and came to apologize."

He paused and turned to Jon. "But right now....I'm more interested in what he meant by 'monthy DP' from that girl."

Jon smirked. "H-Ha! Just a Slifer Red. Why should I tell you?"

Seth shook his head. "I didn't expect you to answer that." He then turned his head towards Shizuka, and she knew he wants her to explain it.

Shizuka made a small growling noise. "...I'm not telling you, what's it got to do with you?"

Seth didn't say anything for a minute, then another voice said: "Fine, I'll tell you myself."

Seth then turned his head towards the voice's direction, which belonged to Maria.

Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:17 am

Zach laughed drily, a hint of derision in his tone.
"If the teacher is that hell-bent on us being in class, wouldn't I have already felt his wrath after all the times I've been late or absent from class...?"
Ai smacked Zach across the back of the head lightly.
"Y'know, you're not going to keep many friends talking to people like that, Zach."
Zach grumbled a little bit, but Ai ignored him, continuing.
"If you guys wanted, I could distract him if he starts asking questions." she suggested with a friendly smile.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:27 am

Alex Peered over at Zach and Ai from his table as he talked to Judai and Keitaro "Hmm...I wonder what there talking about..." Alex said as he took another bite of his burger.

Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay #2   Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 pm

"My turn then, I shall now summon hushed psychic cleric."

*Cleric is revealed*

"Due to his effect, he changes to defense position. Next I use his effect. By discarding a card, I can banish a psychic from my graveyard. I discard psi-beast to banish serene psychic witch. Next I use the Psychic Hazard trap card, allowing me to special summon serene psychic witch. now, I synchro summon!"

"O_O What the? So quick."

"With 3 comes 1, and from that 1 comes this duel's climax. I synchro summon trishula, dragon of the ice barrier! With its effect, I can banish your cards, starting with breaker."

"O_O What, NO!"

"Yes, good bye."

*Breaker is sucked into a vortex*

"Next I shall banish that card in your hand."

*A vortex consumes Seth's card, which is revealed to be a Blizzard Princess."

"Grr, you fiend."

"Now, strike Trishula!!!"

*Trishula fires a beam of permafrost at Seth*

"GAH!!!!"

4000->1300

"It is almost your end, I will turn it over to you."

"Guh, my draw!"