Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 
 

 Official September 2011 Banlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 am

FORBIDDEN

Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Cyber Jar
Cyber-Stein
Dark Magician of Chaos
Destiny Hero - Disk Commander
Fiber Jar
FISHBORG BLASTER
Magical Scientist
Magician of Faith
Makyura the Destructor
MIND MASTER
Rescue Cat
Sinister Serpent
Substitoad
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Tsukuyomi
Victory Dragon
Witch of the Black Forest
Yata-Garasu
Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Dark Strike Fighter
Goyo Guardian
Brain Control
Butterfly Dagger - Elma
Card of Safe Return
Change of Heart
Cold Wave
Confiscation
Delinquent Duo
Dimension Fusion
GIANT TRUNADE
Graceful Charity
Harpie's Feather Duster
Last Will
Mass Driver
Metamorphosis
Mirage of Nightmare
Painful Choice
Pot of Greed
Premature Burial
RAIGEKI
Snatch Steal
Temple of the Kings
The Forceful Sentry
Crush Card Virus
Exchange of the Spirit
Imperial Order
Last Turn
Ring of Destruction
ROYAL OPPRESSION
SIXTH SENSE
Time Seal

LIMITED

BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER - ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
Dandylion
Dark Armed Dragon
DEBRIS DRAGON
Elemental Hero Stratos
Exodia the Forbidden One
Gladiator Beast Bestiari
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
HONEST
LONEFIRE BLOSSOM
Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
Marshmallon
Mezuki
Morphing Jar
Necroface
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Night Assailant
Plaguespreader Zombie
Sangan
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
FORMULA SYNCHRON
LEGENDARY SIX SAMURAI - SHI EN
T.G. HYPER LIBRARIAN

Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Left Arm of the Forbidden One
Left Leg of the Forbidden One
Right Arm of the Forbidden One
Right Leg of the Forbidden One
Advanced Ritual Art
Allure of Darkness
Black Whirlwind
Book of Moon
Burial from a Different Dimension
Card Destruction
Charge of the Light Brigade
Dark Hole
Emergency Teleport
Foolish Burial
Future Fusion
Gateway of the Six
HEAVY STORM
Infernity Launcher
Level Limit - Area B
Limiter Removal
Mind Control
Monster Gate
Monster Reborn
One for One
POT OF AVARICE
PRIMAL SEED

REASONING
Reinforcement of the Army
SCAPEGOAT
SHIEN’S SMOKE SIGNAL
CEASEFIRE
Magical Explosion
Mirror Force
Return from the Different Dimension
Solemn Judgment
The Transmigration Prophecy
Torrential Tribute
Trap Dustshoot
Wall of Revealing Light

SEMI-LIMITED

Archlord Kristya
Card Trooper
Destiny Hero - Malicious
NECRO GARDNA
SUMMONER MONK
TRAGOEDIA
DEWLOREN, TIGER KING OF THE ICE BARRIER

Chain Strike
DESTINY DRAW
Magical Stone Excavation
Royal Tribute
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT
Bottomless Trap Hole
CALL OF THE HAUNTED
Magic Cylinder
MIND CRUSH
Ojama Trio
Solemn Warning

NO LONGER LIMITED

Judgment Dragon
Spirit Reaper
Megamorph
Mystical Space Typhoon
Overload Fusion
Gravity Bind
ICARUS ATTACK



Source : http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=982733


For more information, you can see the URL above. Well guys, what do you think about this? I say this is a good banlist even though I'm not happy with TGHL being only in limited.


NOTE : Bold cards means it's new on the list.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?


Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 136
Charmer Power : 1222
Join date : 2009-10-12
Age : 27

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
700/700  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 am

Dammit, you beat me to it.

Also:
http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/38747774/
^Only shows changes.

IMO terrible banlist, but non-the-less hilarious.
And T.G. Libririan deserved the limit. It was ridiculous.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:26 am

@Joan : Personally I'm OK with this banlist. Now that heavy storm is on the limited, we don't really have to worry about people sets too many cards. People have to skillfully sets the card.

...It's kinda overkill to have 3 MST and one heavy storm though...

I kinda overlooked Twilight deck a little. Maybe Twilight deck would be the most hated deck in this format.


_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 454
Charmer Power : 1533
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 22
Location : Shinix Dimension

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:58 pm

They never cease to amaze me with surprising me with new banlists...

It has pro-special summoning written all over it... :C

OMG....I never wanted to see the day where BLS is out of the banned list...or did it? XD

And now we need to be careful of both monster and backrow killing, that's just...wow.

I dunno why Dewloren is semi-limited now, but whatever.

T.G. Librarian's limitation was expected.

Spoiler:
 

_________________

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
avatar

Posts : 509
Charmer Power : 1542
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 22
Location : Within the labyrinthine soul.

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, Chaos is back, and how do I feel about it? Terrible. It's like they're deciding to completely throw me off.
I was expecting a return to one MST, one HS and one Giant Trunade. So when I saw Trunade was banned in favour of one HS and three MSTs... I was shocked.
This is failing to mention all the Graveyard abuse that's going to become even more prominent than before with this list...
There's no end to how many surprises I've found in this llist...


Dally wrote:
Spoiler:
 

Just a small OOT from me: The only problem here is that in a text based RP, it hardly makes a diffference what deck a character is using.
Case in Point: Zach's deck is inconsistent, weak and generally bad. But he's won two of the three duels he used it with XD

_________________
I am contrary only because you're too compliant.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
avatar

Posts : 770
Charmer Power : 1838
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 21

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Man, this is really going to change things, now the S/T destroyers have returned and Swords is semi-limited. I bet that people are really going to take advantage of this. But I am glad that Fishborg Blaster is banned, the person I played abused it to get infinite synchro summons which seemed so unfair since he had cloudians for fuel.

_________________
Don't Test Me.

Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 421
Charmer Power : 1494
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia
Badges :


PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Oppre Banned and BLS EotB Released to 1 is the only thing bugging me...

Welcome to the Twilight Format... Or Tengu-Chaos on TCG.

On OCG this Banlist is OK, since no priority means that JD, BLS EotB, and Chaos Related Priority Card cannot use their effect immediately... But on TCG? This is Disastrous.

Oh, and my Spirit Deck is Crippled greatly with the release of Heavy Storm and the Ban of Oppre... Oh well. Time to create a new one then... Or stick with my Infernity since Infernity General gonna be released.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 295
Charmer Power : 1309
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 21
Location : Behind you!

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:15 am

Hmm i dont know if this a good thing or a bad thing for my karakuri deck...-_- although im sure angel is goign to own me with his new chaos deck sooon

_________________
Im as close as a shadow....Twice as silent..
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 421
Charmer Power : 1494
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia
Badges :


PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Confirmed on TCG too now. The only thing differ is, Trishula @1 to match the OCG Banlist.

Yes, Tengu didn't get hitted on this banlist.

_________________
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1011
Charmer Power : 2563
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 am

phew...annoying as usual....why fishborg at 0? i think, make formula synch at 1 is a big hit for water-synchro...smoke at 1? if it said " add lvl 4 or lower six sam " that's fair to be limited

and tengu....well...broken card is broken....

i hope this banlist can be re-arranged. i feel something....yeah, " weird " here...

_________________


There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:18 am

Garaito wrote:
phew...annoying as usual....why fishborg at 0? i think, make formula synch at 1 is a big hit for water-synchro...smoke at 1? if it said " add lvl 4 or lower six sam " that's fair to be limited

and tengu....well...broken card is broken....

i hope this banlist can be re-arranged. i feel something....yeah, " weird " here...


Fishborg to 0 because water synchro namely Cloudian, Gishki (Ritua), Rabbit Kabazauls, Genex Undine and any other else makes Shooting Quasar almost 1st turn.

Smoke at one to limit the consistencies of summoning Shi En. Most of material needed to summon Shi En are level 2 or 3.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1011
Charmer Power : 2563
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:
phew...annoying as usual....why fishborg at 0? i think, make formula synch at 1 is a big hit for water-synchro...smoke at 1? if it said " add lvl 4 or lower six sam " that's fair to be limited

and tengu....well...broken card is broken....

i hope this banlist can be re-arranged. i feel something....yeah, " weird " here...


Fishborg to 0 because water synchro namely Cloudian, Gishki (Ritua), Rabbit Kabazauls, Genex Undine and any other else makes Shooting Quasar almost 1st turn.

Smoke at one to limit the consistencies of summoning Shi En. Most of material needed to summon Shi En are level 2 or 3.

but, come to think of it, i think fishborg is fair to be limited, why? if you banish him with D.D. Crow or maybe Disappear, how you can synchro? and, formula is at 1 too, banish him or solemn or return to hand, problem solved, no quasar

shi en...how the smoke is broken if the general is at 1?

_________________


There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
avatar

Posts : 770
Charmer Power : 1838
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 21

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Well, smoke, as Kiri said, makes it really easy to get Shi En to the field, the monster which can pretty much kill any attempts to use spells or traps. With it limited, it keeps things fair.

_________________
Don't Test Me.

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Garaito wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:
phew...annoying as usual....why fishborg at 0? i think, make formula synch at 1 is a big hit for water-synchro...smoke at 1? if it said " add lvl 4 or lower six sam " that's fair to be limited

and tengu....well...broken card is broken....

i hope this banlist can be re-arranged. i feel something....yeah, " weird " here...


Fishborg to 0 because water synchro namely Cloudian, Gishki (Ritua), Rabbit Kabazauls, Genex Undine and any other else makes Shooting Quasar almost 1st turn.

Smoke at one to limit the consistencies of summoning Shi En. Most of material needed to summon Shi En are level 2 or 3.

but, come to think of it, i think fishborg is fair to be limited, why? if you banish him with D.D. Crow or maybe Disappear, how you can synchro? and, formula is at 1 too, banish him or solemn or return to hand, problem solved, no quasar

shi en...how the smoke is broken if the general is at 1?


1st, not everyone using D.D. Crow. Fishborg is basically infinity synchro per turn with TGHL, and one is enough for OTK.

Smoke to 1 = keyword is consistency. With smoke limited, sams will summon Shi En less often. especially on the first turn.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1011
Charmer Power : 2563
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:35 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:
phew...annoying as usual....why fishborg at 0? i think, make formula synch at 1 is a big hit for water-synchro...smoke at 1? if it said " add lvl 4 or lower six sam " that's fair to be limited

and tengu....well...broken card is broken....

i hope this banlist can be re-arranged. i feel something....yeah, " weird " here...


Fishborg to 0 because water synchro namely Cloudian, Gishki (Ritua), Rabbit Kabazauls, Genex Undine and any other else makes Shooting Quasar almost 1st turn.

Smoke at one to limit the consistencies of summoning Shi En. Most of material needed to summon Shi En are level 2 or 3.

but, come to think of it, i think fishborg is fair to be limited, why? if you banish him with D.D. Crow or maybe Disappear, how you can synchro? and, formula is at 1 too, banish him or solemn or return to hand, problem solved, no quasar

shi en...how the smoke is broken if the general is at 1?


1st, not everyone using D.D. Crow. Fishborg is basically infinity synchro per turn with TGHL, and one is enough for OTK.

Smoke to 1 = keyword is consistency. With smoke limited, sams will summon Shi En less often. especially on the first turn.

really...if Formula is at 1, and TGHL at 1 too...how can it broken? i mean...there's no quasar in 1st turn and there's 10% chance in a duel to get 1st turn quasar combo...

well, i just hoping it to be limited. really funny if this comes true...formula is at 1 and fishborg at 0 are really kills water-synchro. back to frognarch~



_________________


There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 am

Garaito wrote:
really...if Formula is at 1, and TGHL at 1 too...how can it broken? i mean...there's no quasar in 1st turn and there's 10% chance in a duel to get 1st turn quasar combo...

well, i just hoping it to be limited. really funny if this comes true...formula is at 1 and fishborg at 0 are really kills water-synchro. back to frognarch~


Basically, you should understand the concept of "Extra deck is omnipresent". You do know that TGHL and Formula are at extra deck. As long as there's a synchro material on the field, then they can be summoned at anytime. You only need ONE Formula to summon Shooting Quasar. Oh, in case you didn't know, Fishborg at can still be send to the graveyard from deck with Genex Undine. Also, it can be special summoned with One for One. Consistency is still too high even though Fishborg is at one.

And, I think you forgot. Shooting Quasar 1st turn is still possible if Fishborg is still at 1. Why you ask? Remember this guy? synchro material doesn't need to be TGHL. This guy too. Not sure if you're trolling though...


_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1011
Charmer Power : 2563
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:30 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:
really...if Formula is at 1, and TGHL at 1 too...how can it broken? i mean...there's no quasar in 1st turn and there's 10% chance in a duel to get 1st turn quasar combo...

well, i just hoping it to be limited. really funny if this comes true...formula is at 1 and fishborg at 0 are really kills water-synchro. back to frognarch~


Basically, you should understand the concept of "Extra deck is omnipresent". You do know that TGHL and Formula are at extra deck. As long as there's a synchro material on the field, then they can be summoned at anytime. You only need ONE Formula to summon Shooting Quasar. Oh, in case you didn't know, Fishborg at can still be send to the graveyard from deck with Genex Undine. Also, it can be special summoned with One for One. Consistency is still too high even though Fishborg is at one.

And, I think you forgot. Shooting Quasar 1st turn is still possible if Fishborg is still at 1. Why you ask? Remember this guy? synchro material doesn't need to be TGHL. This guy too. Not sure if you're trolling though...


chance...can you calculate percentage of Quasar or Shooting in 1 turn? or percentage of we can dump fishborg to grave?

3 undine
1 foolish
1 OfO
1 Future Fusion

6/40 chance +1 if we use swap frog or send it to grave from field

i often duels water-synchro and they can only use monarchs to beatdown...they rarely dump fishborg at 1st turn

do the loop at late game, say goodbye if you solemn'd

_________________


There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:11 pm

Garaito wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:
really...if Formula is at 1, and TGHL at 1 too...how can it broken? i mean...there's no quasar in 1st turn and there's 10% chance in a duel to get 1st turn quasar combo...

well, i just hoping it to be limited. really funny if this comes true...formula is at 1 and fishborg at 0 are really kills water-synchro. back to frognarch~


Basically, you should understand the concept of "Extra deck is omnipresent". You do know that TGHL and Formula are at extra deck. As long as there's a synchro material on the field, then they can be summoned at anytime. You only need ONE Formula to summon Shooting Quasar. Oh, in case you didn't know, Fishborg at can still be send to the graveyard from deck with Genex Undine. Also, it can be special summoned with One for One. Consistency is still too high even though Fishborg is at one.

And, I think you forgot. Shooting Quasar 1st turn is still possible if Fishborg is still at 1. Why you ask? Remember this guy? synchro material doesn't need to be TGHL. This guy too. Not sure if you're trolling though...


chance...can you calculate percentage of Quasar or Shooting in 1 turn? or percentage of we can dump fishborg to grave?

3 undine
1 foolish
1 OfO
1 Future Fusion

6/40 chance +1 if we use swap frog or send it to grave from field

i often duels water-synchro and they can only use monarchs to beatdown...they rarely dump fishborg at 1st turn

do the loop at late game, say goodbye if you solemn'd

Counters didn't make the card less broken.

This is like a Rescue Cat argument when it is limited. Do you think the chance to draw it is small? Yes. Do you think when you draw him you win the game? The fact that the card is to abuse-able even at one, makes the card still banworthy.

And, 6/40 chance you ask? Don't forget that you draw 6 cards on your opening hand, not counting the deck thinning power from the deck that used it. the chance to send Fishborg to graveyard is bigger than you think.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
avatar

Posts : 770
Charmer Power : 1838
Join date : 2011-01-15
Age : 21

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Ok, the point is that these monsters have too much power, I have faced it myself. Once a person gets fishborg, it is basically over for the other player, just by this one card. It was pretty annoying when I faced it. Plus, 6 cards out of 40 is no small chance. Once you get the needed card, the player can go on a roll, and that's that.

_________________
Don't Test Me.

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1011
Charmer Power : 2563
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 24
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:58 pm

well, if you said so, let's wait for september. and really, during i use my frogmulamonarch, i rarely summon Shooting quasar or Shooting Star...well, konami must know that this game rely on luck too. so they must think back about banned fishborg, otherwise, they should limit it

_________________


There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:01 am

Garaito wrote:
well, if you said so, let's wait for september. and really, during i use my frogmulamonarch, i rarely summon Shooting quasar or Shooting Star...well, konami must know that this game rely on luck too. so they must think back about banned fishborg, otherwise, they should limit it


Yeah.... luck. Dice roll format. Whoever lucky enough to win the dice roll and go first wins the game.


Seriously, despite the luck, it doesn't change the fact that it isn't overpowered and broken. Read Rescue Cat logic I just posted here.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 421
Charmer Power : 1494
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 26
Location : Indonesia
Badges :


PostSubject: Re: Official September 2011 Banlist   Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:18 am

Well duh, Frognarch didn't use Quasar. Quasar is used on other fish deck. Cloudian-Quasar, Omotic-Rabbit (Yes, this deck exist, and able to summon Quasar at early game), Coelacanth, and many other. And the main problem is, it is abuseable with Formula and Undine that can dump it quite fast. Just because Frognarch didn't make this card broken, doesnt mean it's not broken on other deck... On the same logic, Releasing Makyura the Destructor at 1 is acceptable since not all deck can abuse it.

Any card potential on making loop is deemed to be banned sooner or later, so I won't say it's unfair for fishborg.

About the Smoke Signal at 1, it's because eventhough Shi En is at 1 now, it make the Deck too consistent since they can still access card like Kageki to Swarm, Hand of Six to remove threat, Kagemusha to Synchro and many other play to counter opponent play or for controlling the field. And you wrong if you think Shi En is the only threat in Six Samurai Deck. They still can access lot of play if they had a Searcher like smokesignal.
Example:
1. Hand: Kizan+Smoke Signal = Barkion to Lock opponent Trap, or Brionac to finish the game
2. Hand: Kagemusha+Smoke Signal = Naturia Beast to lock opponent Spell, Catasator, Shi En, or Hyper Librarian
3. Hand: Kageki or Elder+Kizan+Smoke Signal = Trishula
4. Hand: Kageki/Kagemusha/Elder+Smoke Signal+Grandmaster of the Six = Tiras or Adreus
5. Hand: Any Level 3 Six Samurai+Smoke Signal = Leviair or Leviathan Dragon
6. Hand: Astecism of the Six Samurai+Smoke Signal = Shi En and any other level 5 Synchro, or Hand+Mizuho for instant threat Removal
and many more combo with Dojo, Gateway, and many other thing.

See how much play they can make by just "Add level 3 or Lower Six Samurai Monster"

_________________
Back to top Go down
 
Official September 2011 Banlist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Yu-Gi-Oh!! My Karakuri machine deck september 2011 banlist
» September 2010 tcg banlist
» Black Skull Dragon Turbo, September 2013 banlist ofc
» [TCG ARG] September 7 Banlist
» Rallying Warriors

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: