Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:33 am

Gusta symbol in her eyes, Mirror, and pendant!
Great, Ritua! Keep steal Gusta's resource for your clan's sake! rotfl

^and this gave me thought, a prior of Emilia's transformation, or maybe her own death since she apparently a spirit monster. :v

Great, Noeria! Next, just fuse your own daughter with Erial and Wynnda and perform Merrowgeist! rotfl

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:28 pm

This sound Akinas draw o_0 do or i'm hallucinate?

http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 am

..Noeria has no mercy, huh?.........she's the mastermind :v .

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 pm

Probably they join-force to fight Inverz... And Vylon. Like Daigusta Phoenix which looks like a Laval monster, and Lavalval Ignis that wear a Knight armor like Gemknight, I think the 4 tribe decide to join force.

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:37 pm

Wiseman wrote:
This sound Akinas draw o_0 do or i'm hallucinate?

I'm thinking like that too~
The style is Akina-ish, the shading in Emilia's outfit just like her doodles, but with a decent non-sketchy lineart (of course, it's for Konami anyway... why would she give a sketchy pic for a yugioh card?).

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
lavallover
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1012

Character sheet
Name: Camm of the Burning Lake
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Tue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm

I am very curious about something. If Trishula destroyed the world and the charmers were taken with it is it possible that is why they have incarnation's. I mean I know Konami said that they are not them, but that is what 07th Expansion said about Rika and Burn from Higurashi and Umineko. Now more than ever with the release of Generation Force and the card below there is even more evidence that supports that the chamers were reincarnated.

Now is this card below Lyna's Possible Reincarnation? If that is the case then I wander what Aussa, Dharc, and Hiita are up to and if they even belong to the Tribes of DT. That could mean that all of the DT is acually conected to packs.

Since the archeypes are leaking into the packs and many monsters such as the one seen in W. Nebula Meteor are also present along with the chamers during Trishula's Armageddon, is it possible that like Hidden Arsenal 9 Vylon Desends that Generation Force is actually the same world and time. They just have so many similarities.

P.S. Is this the card below done by Akina Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:22 am

Necro Bump this thread.

Quote :
DT13

Hidden Deck: Vers Syndrome (Written as Janen* Corrosive Infection)
When the world is filled with negative emotions, at the grand Mist Valley Marshlands and a certain other areas that lead to conflicts, a sudden mutation happened. Their negative emotions (read as Janen*) turned into Monsters and manifested themselves. Their forms were those of former allies, as well as those of the tribes that used to exist in this world...

*Janen literally means evil thoughts, but it's used as both synonymous with Vers, and with negative emotion in general here.

A certain phenomenon happened that completely ignored Tribes or any other elements. That certain phenomenon is the sudden mutation of the body, and the deterioration of the mind. Consumed by their desires to destroy, even something simple like communication becomes impossible to those infected at the end. The elders of the Ice Barrier called this condition "Vers", something that has been recorded since ancient times, and predict that the end ofthe world is approaching. Some tribes lost their leaders, others have completely turned into the Vers and were eliminated. Those remained were powerless, and have no other choice but to pray to their messiahs of ancient folklore. At the end of those tales, it was said that the a Knight Order from the Stars will come and save the world.

Credit and source : Dark Evangel from Pojo, and the source below

Quote :

種族やその他考えられるあらゆる要素に関係なく、その現象は広がっていった。
それは突如として肉体を変化させ、精神を蝕んでゆく…。
破壊への衝動にとらわれ、最終的には意思を交わすことさえできなくなってしまうのである。
氷結界の長老達は、古代の伝承になぞらえて、この状態をヴェルズとよび、世界の終りを予言した 。
ある種族ではリーダーを失い、また他の種族では全てがヴェルズ化し、消滅した。
残されたもの達は、無力にも伝承の物語に描かれる救世主たちへ祈りを捧げるほかなかった。
伝承の最後は、世界を救うために星から遣わされる騎士団の話で結ばれるのである。

EDIT : Got some update from DT14 Story. guess what I found.

Quote :
After Duel Terminal 12, where the four clans destroyed and stopped Vylon Disigma's insane scheme to take over the scorched and smashed Duel Terminal World and turn it into his personal Utopia with him as its new god, essentially... uh. The alliances of the clans broke. Long story short, the Lavals were converted into a massive power source for the Gishki to fuel incredibly powerful rituals and magick, probably to revive the Ice Barrier Dragons and Steelswarm Hercules.

To fuel their projects with raw materials in addition to the energies, the Gishki took up their old habits and started gutting and slaughtering the Gusto, to take over the Mist Valley Swamplands, which was basically their ultimate resource location. And uh. The vast majority of the Gusto it appears were ethnically cleansed by the Gishki, with only a few being saved by the Gem-Knights. (see: Daigusto Emerald).

[The Sacred were] Losing. Pretty badly. Amidst all their dicking around, the apparent leader of the Gishki, Noelia, it appears, got infected by the Verz plague, and turned into a half human/half Verz (Psychelone). Somewhere along the lines, before or after this mess, the Gishki tried to resurrect the 3 Dragons of the Ice Barrier to stop the endless hordes of the Verz, only to find them warped by the Verz plague. Noelia it appears used the resources gathered from the Laval's life force and the Swamp's natural resources to revive the leader of the Steelswarm, Hercules, as Zeal Gigas, the ultimate Gishki ritual.

As a result, Noelia, leading what was left of the Gishki, had Hercules under her control, also a possibly revived Steelswarm army, the 3 Dragons, AND the Verz themselves in a world conquering army. Sacred, the knights of the stars, basically are left to fight this unstoppable horde on their own.

But then the Gem-Knights, moved by the Chivalry and loyalty of the Sacred, charged in to save the day, and performed their ultimate fusion of Gem-Knight Master Diamond, which apparently fights and stands up against Zeal Gigas and possibly Noelia.

Acubens, Leonis, Antares, Rescha, Aldebaran, Spica, and Giedi, themselves moved by this ultimate fusion by the Gem-Knights, combined as one to form Sacred Ptolemy Messier 7. It then appears Ptolemy and Ouroboros have an ultimate shakedown in the Divine Winds of Mist Valley, to settle things once and for all.

It looks like the Winds were ultimately used with the Shrine [of Mist Valley] to summon Sophia, a giant of light who has the power to reset and remake the entire planet at a whim, and the entire war's damage to the planet was wiped away, resetting the events? (I'd get more specific but I'm only to read bits and pieces due to ****ty cam pics.)

Source : http://www.pojo.biz/board/showpost.php?p=23768239&postcount=278

Guess what. This war is OVER!! Konami, again, destroyed the entire living creature existed in DT by sending Sophia to DT. Next time we have an arc, I won't be surprised if the entire archetypes would be WIPED OUT. Nice job, konmai. Now it's obvious that Wynnda and Erial won't survive this.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Another easy solution from Konmai, huh? Laughing

Somehow I feel that DT storyline is not interesting anymore since they added more and more new archetype, while leaving the old ones just like that. And if you read the whole plot of DT, it's kinda.... cliche.

About Wynnda and Erial.... yeah. Wynnda's fate is already not clear since we saw her staff merged with Merrowgeist's staff. There's only a bad scenario for her Neutral

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:02 pm

You know why I made my Charmer Fan Fiction has a dark story right?

It's because I knew that something like this is gonna happen anywhere we go in spirit world. Spirit World has a dark story and maybe, will ALWAYS has a dark story. This is no world where you can have something light-hearted. This is a world of endless war, endless duel and endless suffering. Maybe, in the next DT, we'll have the entire archetype wiped out once again and won't be surprised anymore with that outcome.

*Waiting for the next soon-to-be-wiped-out-by-a-super-powerful-mighty-creature archetype in DT*

Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:46 am

LOL, of course. Even since Gagagigo until Trishula, Konami already show to us that their storyline is a dark themed one. I'll be surprised if there's any happy-go-lucky type arc in DT, it's like seeing Dai Grepher joined K-On. Cute, isn't it? Laughing

Actually, yeah, a dark themed story can be so interesting. But if they suddenly dropped Sophia to wipe out the entire universe and reset the world, it's sooooo Deus ex Machina, ugh. Can't you come with a better solution than repeat the same way like you did with Trishula, Konmai? -.-

Anyway, speaking of DT14... I wonder who is this member of Ritua...

Ritua/Gishiki Natalia. Another spirit monster, just like Emilia. In some ways she's similar to Avance, and that sword is just like Avance's too. Could she somehow related to him?

And yep, another card drawn by Fujiwara Akina, guys cheers

Back to top Go down
Roxas
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm starting to wonder if this takes place in an alternate universe. It would explain why Erial and Wynnda have different names and why their appearance contradicts the older forms of the Charmers. Sophia is a rehash of Disigma as well.

I hope Erial somehow survives into the next archetype, since its more likely that she outlived Wynnda.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:40 pm

Roxas wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if this takes place in an alternate universe. It would explain why Erial and Wynnda have different names and why their appearance contradicts the older forms of the Charmers. Sophia is a rehash of Disigma as well.

I hope Erial somehow survives into the next archetype, since its more likely that she outlived Wynnda.

That could make sense. Some people and Archetypes like Gearfried, Buster Blader, Agents, Dark World, Great Shogun Shien, etc, doesn't show up at all in this DT. If these people are part of DT world, they would've involved in this war and it could be interesting to see. Maybe this is really an alternate universe but we need Konami to confirm this. They created the story so they knew everything.

Well... if it's only Erial who survived the ordeal, that's just sad. We are talking about a world which has been wiped out by its own God and there's no one else behind her. That would make her alone in a devastated world. She won't survive for so long. Besides, we don't know if the next DT is still in the same world though...

Back to top Go down
Roxas
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:41 pm

Well, I hope Erial isn't the only survivor, but even then she didn't get an Evigishki form in this set, and with her being a part of the Gishki, Sophia likely let her die without a thought. My interpretation is that Sophia just razed the world and will start it back up from the beginning. The next DT probably will take place in the same world, but it will be a new version of it. Is that what happened with the last time this happened, or did the focus just change to a whole new world?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

Roxas wrote:
Well, I hope Erial isn't the only survivor, but even then she didn't get an Evigishki form in this set, and with her being a part of the Gishki, Sophia likely let her die without a thought. My interpretation is that Sophia just razed the world and will start it back up from the beginning. The next DT probably will take place in the same world, but it will be a new version of it. Is that what happened with the last time this happened, or did the focus just change to a whole new world?

About that, I don't know what to say. We have to wait for DT15 to appear so we can get a clue whether it would be in different world or not.

I hope at least Erial and Wynnda are the only survivor left but sadly, it would be a bad writing. Sophia excluded some of the cute girls in the island and let them live together? The only thing I can think of is, everything has been wiped out and Sophia reset the DT world.

EDIT : Guys, look what I found here.

If you look at this picture closely, you'll find out that there are monster's familiar items in this picture such as Leviathan's throne, Laevatein's blade, Brionac's body, and even......... Erial and Wynnda's magic staff.

To sum it up... look at this picture I got from wikia :

Verz single-handedly crushed the entire archetypes of DT and the previous DT. Erial and Wynnda too, seems to be either killed or infected. Whatever happened to them, this is not a good news for charmer fans...

Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 am

................. :v

That's it. Game over. There's no hope both of Erial and Wynnda would survive if it turned out like this. Unless it really happens in the alternate dimension, now we only have 4 Charmers left, then :v

And we don't even know what happened to those 4.... facepalm

Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 am

...It seems Emilia is also done for... And Avance and Noeria tried to resurrect her. T^T AvanceXEmilia Flag

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:05 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:

...It seems Emilia is also done for... And Avance and Noeria tried to resurrect her. T^T AvanceXEmilia Flag

OMG, that card art is so sad, Kappa T__T

But... there's one thing I don't understand. If Noeria is trying to resurrect Emilia, then why did she do this...?

Or is that another member of Ritua aside from Noeria? But she looks similar, though... And Emilia's outfit is different than her usual outfit... It's more like the one on Gustkrake's art o.o

Still... poor Emilia T__T

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:14 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:

Maybe she has some kind of erratic behavior. Or maybe, she wants to revive Emi (or maybe Gustkrake. Her outfit doesn't match with real Emilia), as Merrowgeist. I don't know. but still, the artwork is sad. But also, the artwork also implied there's a relationship between Avance and Emilia. Avance seems to grab Emi's hand in the picture. But for some reason, Avance still act calm. I don't know what's the meaning of this. Is he agreed with Noeria's mindset and plans? Or, he can't show his emotion? I don't know.

Runo wrote:
OMG, that card art is so sad, Kappa T__T

But... there's one thing I don't understand. If Noeria is trying to resurrect Emilia, then why did she do this...?

Or is that another member of Ritua aside from Noeria? But she looks similar, though... And Emilia's outfit is different than her usual outfit... It's more like the one on Gustkrake's art o.o

Still... poor Emilia T__T

Maybe she wants to revive Emilia to become a new weapon for Ritua. If that's the case, Emilia is the only Ritua member with the most suffering. she died, her spirit used by Noeria to make a Gustkrake, and then revived to become a weapon again (Merrowgeist?). And if this is the case, her spirit can't rest in peace. And Merrowgeist can also means 'Mermaid's ghost'. Poor Emi...

Or maybe for some instance, Noeria remember Emi is her daughter(?) and tried to revive her again. There are so many theories for this card and I don't know which one is correct unless Konami spoil the storyline COMPLETELY. Konami, why won't you understand there are so many people interested in YGO card story?! =3='

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Charmer Power : 2563
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:10 am

poor emi~ i hope she can escape her fate T_T

btw maybe avance and natalia is a lover?avance clothes off his gishki cloak because someone tribute his lover for a gishki ritual.

There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am

Garaito wrote:

btw maybe avance and natalia is a lover?avance clothes off his gishki cloak because someone tribute his lover for a gishki ritual.

No one. I mean, NO ONE. Would escape an ultimate fate cast down by Sophia to every archetype in the DT world : death.

Garaito, don't tell me you don't know yet about what happened to those DT archetypes at the end of the story.

Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:

No one. I mean, NO ONE. Would escape an ultimate fate cast down by Sophia to every archetype in the DT world : death.

Garaito, don't tell me you don't know yet about what happened to those DT archetypes at the end of the story.

Aww, don't go crushing his hopes now. Let him fantasize possibilities of his two favorite charmers escaping. Smile

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Dally wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Garaito wrote:

Aww, don't go crushing his hopes now. Let him fantasize possibilities of his two favorite charmers escaping. Smile

nah no problem. Fantasizing? Dreaming? i think it's not bad at all

i really dont know. because when I was a vacuum from the duel I was not paying attention to their stories

Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm

I just realized about one thing...

Yes, this card. Evigishiki Levianima. It's really resembles Avance himself, but you can also see Emilia's hair on the back of his head. What if that previous trap card show to us that it was a ritual to merge both of Avance and Emilia? Maybe something happened to Gustkrake, and Emilia was near death or anything, and the only way to save her life is to merge herself with another person and turned them into a new creature. And Avance agreed with Noeria, so... yeah.

The only problem with this theory is... if Emilia does merged with Avance, it doesn't explain about how she become Merrowgeist XD While in Merrowgeist's art we can see Wynnda's staff and Emilia herself. Her outfit itself also resembles Musto, somehow. I'm also wondering about the timeline of Emilia's card. Since she is a Spirit Monster, does she already dead from the start (BEFORE Noeria turned her into another creature like Gustkrake and/or Merrowgeist), or does that card show us the end of Emilia (AFTER Noeria turned her/in the end of the war/whatever)?

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:36 am

Runo wrote:
I just realized about one thing...

Yes, this card. Evigishiki Levianima. It's really resembles Avance himself, but you can also see Emilia's hair on the back of his head. What if that previous trap card show to us that it was a ritual to merge both of Avance and Emilia? Maybe something happened to Gustkrake, and Emilia was near death or anything, and the only way to save her life is to merge herself with another person and turned them into a new creature. And Avance agreed with Noeria, so... yeah.

The only problem with this theory is... if Emilia does merged with Avance, it doesn't explain about how she become Merrowgeist XD While in Merrowgeist's art we can see Wynnda's staff and Emilia herself. Her outfit itself also resembles Musto, somehow. I'm also wondering about the timeline of Emilia's card. Since she is a Spirit Monster, does she already dead from the start (BEFORE Noeria turned her into another creature like Gustkrake and/or Merrowgeist), or does that card show us the end of Emilia (AFTER Noeria turned her/in the end of the war/whatever)?

that's make sense. in my opinion, Noeria's third ritual on Emilia (to another Evigishki) as depicted in Ceremonial of Illusion failed, and Emilia's condition is near-death or coma. Avance realizes that the only way is merge them both. But, judging from the card's effect, Avance " give " his soul so Emilia can come back to life again. (this makes i have to pull back my words about Avance is Natalia's lover. i re think and come to a conclusion that Avance and Natalia is a brother and sister and makes another think that Avance loves Emilia < hey, so concern about card's love story? lol)

Eria wrote:

Gusta symbol in her eyes, Mirror, and pendant!
Great, Ritua! Keep steal Gusta's resource for your clan's sake! rotfl

^and this gave me thought, a prior of Emilia's transformation, or maybe her own death since she apparently a spirit monster. :v

Great, Noeria! Next, just fuse your own daughter with Erial and Wynnda and perform Merrowgeist! rotfl

i see Merrow's face once again. and she's grinning? or smilling? Does she can still smilling after merged by another clan's member? doesnt she realized that was a mistake?

Back to top Go down
Vent
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1012

Character sheet
Name: Endimion no Muhai, Dharc.
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Hello guys, Vent Here. I’ve seen this thread and decided to bring the canonical story of the terminals and of the charmers and their familiars according to the Japanese master guides.

Duel Terminal Storyline 1: Duel Terminal Synchro awakening-Pulse Of the Trishula

The End of the Battle of the Duel Terminal World(The End of the Battle of the Duel Terminal World(Deyuerutāminaru no sekai no tatakai no shūen):
The history of war about the Duel Terminal World that started with “Synchro Awakening" Why do the monsters that live there fight? What is their fate? And, what kind of ending did it have? That story will be told here

Spoiler:

The Season calmly told me about the end...
I Gather My Colored memories and say goodbye.
Good-bye to the person who gave me love, that person...Was Shaking in these eyes.

In a boring Holiday I stare at your Vacant Seat.
You, who doesn't have an end keep wandering through me.
Although I know It, I pretend not to know.
I've always been obsessed with her
I was always thinking of her, even her profile face is adorable.

The Season calmly told me about the end...
I Gather My Colored memories and say goodbye.
The Person who gave me love fell In love with the far blue sky and that person was shaking in these eyes

In the changing towns my sighs overflowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   

Back to top Go down

Duel Terminal and it's story
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next