Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Duel Terminal and it's story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier


Posts: 3225
Charmer Power: 3493
Join date: 2009-09-23
Age: 26
Location: Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer: Wynn
Badges:


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:07 am

I found out that duel terminal is not just a normal game. Guess what. There's a story on duel terminal and it looks very interesting. This is what I got from pojo :



There is a planet, let's call it DT for simplicity's sake. There are many tribes on this planet. Our story and DT01 starts with the crashing of a Worm Meteor from the Worm Nebula that carries invaders with them. With this, 3 native tribes, X-Sabers, Flamvells, and Mist Valleys came together and made the AOJ. The Ice Barriers don't care for the world that much, so they hid in the barrier ignored the world. The AOJ are powerful (?) weapons that managed to drive back the front forces of the Worms for a bit. During this time, the debris from the Worm Meteor begins to contaminate the DT Planet and the tribes learn how to Synchro.

Then, DT02 came along, and the main army of Worms arrive. This is when the 3 Allied Tribes made the Genex, and used them to power the AOJ for longer periods of time and made them more powerful. DT02 can be seen as a victory for Worms because the X-Sabers are wiped out after this battle.

DT03 starts with more invasion from the Worms and the Allies being pushed back. The Naturals, another native tribe, got tired of the on going war causing harm to nature they lived to protect, and joined in on the Anti-Worm Campaign. This lead to development of more powerful Genex and AOJ to combat the Worms, and it was sort of a stalemate. However, the Worms still won this round as Flamvells were defeated as well.

DT04 brings more and more Worms, and the war gets more fierce. So fierce, that it awakened ancient creatures, some of which are considered "gods" in mythology. These are the Juraks and Magoshin. It's also mentioned that there is a betrayer on the side of the Allies, but I don't know who it is. I'm assuming it's the Mist Valley Thunder Lord guy because his picture shows him ripping a Catastor in half. I am assuming this is the reason that AOJ and Mist Valley both disappeared in DT05, because they were betrayed and destroyed.

DT05 has the Allies without the AOJ to work with, so the Genex upgraded themselves to Real Genex to fight back. This is when the real intentions of the Magoshin became dubious because they helped both sides of the conflict.

DT06 saw a return of the AOJ, as well as the Dragunity, which were said to have risen out of the deserted Mist Valley. The Worms bring out their biggest monster, and the AOJ brings out their ultimate weapon. In the end, the AOJ wins and peace is temporarily restored.

In, DT07, the Magoshin uses the Magoshinjuu to begin their plan of conquering the planet. The Juraks are beginning to be contaminated too because they mutated enough to have weapons in their biological bodies. The AOJ and Genex combined together to make the Ally Genex to fight back against the Magoshin.

I am most likely missing some details, but that's the gist of it. And I am NOT making any of this up.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer


Posts: 2346
Charmer Power: 2880
Join date: 2009-09-22
Age: 22
Location: Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer: Eria

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:12 am

Who's write this all?
You need to give credit to the writer of this. Wink

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier


Posts: 3225
Charmer Power: 3493
Join date: 2009-09-23
Age: 26
Location: Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer: Wynn
Badges:


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:22 am

Oh yeah, I forget about that one. Sorry. Razz

Thx to Dark Evangel who gave us this information.

EDIT : Just read another page, he got these story according to duel terminal OP. Either this is reliable or not it's still 50-50 for me. If this is fake, sorry for the false info and please delete this thread.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer


Posts: 2346
Charmer Power: 2880
Join date: 2009-09-22
Age: 22
Location: Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer: Eria

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 am

Hmm... never heard about official story behind the card sets.
It would be nice if Duel Terminal have a story like this. But, if it's real, it seems unfair to the other card sets.
Actually i want to know the story behind The Lost Millennium booster~

Ah, speaking of Duel Terminal, I like those Naturia/Natural cards. It's nice to see them in a story like this.

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Garaito
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer


Posts: 971
Charmer Power: 1033
Join date: 2009-09-23
Age: 21
Location: Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Badges:


Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 am

Hihi. STON must include 6 samurai story too.(if it used)
Yosh2. Give us another story duel. Wanna read,wanna read! *slapped*

_________________


There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^
Back to top Go down
http://darksamuraigaraito.blogspot.com
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer


Posts: 2346
Charmer Power: 2880
Join date: 2009-09-22
Age: 22
Location: Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer: Eria

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:21 am

Dark Evangel wrote:

Inverz: A tribe that lost to the Vairons in a battle in the ancient times. Thanks to the chaos on the surface, the predators are released from their forbidden seals!

Ritual: An organization that controls the lost ancient art of Ritual with the "Ritual Water Mirror". By using this forbidden spell, they began searching for resources.

Gusta: A tribe that lives in the "Great Marsh" between the "Ice Barrier" and "Mist Valley". Controlling wind and nature, they ally themselves with the protists and stand against the threat!

Vairon: The "Vairon" are beings equal to gods in the surface world. With a weary sigh, they leave their post as observers of the star and intervene in the chaos on the surface.

Laval: A natural-born warring tribe that lives in the Fiery Woodlands that has a widespread area of lava. To seek battle, they engaged in a fierce conflict with the neighboring "Gem" tribe!

Gem: A tribe that hates conflicts and wishes for peace. After several fierce attacks from the "Laval", they unite and stand up to protect their luster!

If this were true...

well, I have feeling if Ritua is a part of an antagonist archetype and Gusta is in the protagonist side? o.o
by the word of "Forbidden Spell" that states on Ritua there... plus, the Ebiritua word (the katakana of V pronounced B, so it may be Eviritua, could this "Evi" here from the word "evil"?).
Whatever, but, if Ritua should fight Gusta in this DT, then...
it's an epic fight between Erial and Wynnda! :v

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts: 287
Charmer Power: 347
Join date: 2010-05-05
Age: 25
Location: Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Well there is no OFFICIAL story behind it, but you can get some back ground for each "tribe" on certain cards, and other cards are hints in themselves. For instance we all know the AOJ hate the worms because of whats on the AOJ core text, but also that they hate the mist valley due to the other AOJ (the one thats vanilla that looks like a bird) as well as the name of certain cards. For instance we know that AOJ and Flamevell are on a team (as shown by flamevell magician's effect to get stronger for each AOJ on the field.) The worms are against the AOJs so it can also be assumed that they are against the Flamevell, They are also allayed with the Ice barrier, and the mist valley. (See Ice barrier numbing grub, and Mist Wurm ) It is also worth while saying that there is FIRE on one side, and WATER on the other. Thats as far as I have on it.

TL;DR
AOJ + Flamevell = Team A
Worm + Ice Barrier + Mist Valley = Team B

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer


Posts: 2346
Charmer Power: 2880
Join date: 2009-09-22
Age: 22
Location: Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer: Eria

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Well there is no OFFICIAL story behind it, but you can get some back ground for each "tribe" on certain cards, and other cards are hints in themselves. For instance we all know the AOJ hate the worms because of whats on the AOJ core text, but also that they hate the mist valley due to the other AOJ (the one thats vanilla that looks like a bird) as well as the name of certain cards. For instance we know that AOJ and Flamevell are on a team (as shown by flamevell magician's effect to get stronger for each AOJ on the field.) The worms are against the AOJs so it can also be assumed that they are against the Flamevell, They are also allayed with the Ice barrier, and the mist valley. (See Ice barrier numbing grub, and Mist Wurm ) It is also worth while saying that there is FIRE on one side, and WATER on the other. Thats as far as I have on it.

TL;DR
AOJ + Flamevell = Team A
Worm + Ice Barrier + Mist Valley = Team B

yeah, i know, Konami actually can make this game better by putting official story about them. But they didn't do that. :v

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts: 332
Charmer Power: 364
Join date: 2010-04-29
Age: 26
Location: Argentina
Badges:


PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:35 am

Is not that simple you see, there is an oficial story and it's called Yu-gi-oh!

Since all manga, anime, novelĀ”?, ect ect, are for a point of view of the duel player, make a project about the PoV of the monster (without the "but i active my trap to couteract your most powerfull card) it's risky, in economical terms.

Even in the GX seasson of the yubei arc the monster world have duelist with some kind of wood brace-like-duel disc, i mean... WTF?
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier


Posts: 3225
Charmer Power: 3493
Join date: 2009-09-23
Age: 26
Location: Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer: Wynn
Badges:


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:45 am

Ratsu wrote:
Well there is no OFFICIAL story behind it, but you can get some back ground for each "tribe" on certain cards, and other cards are hints in themselves. For instance we all know the AOJ hate the worms because of whats on the AOJ core text, but also that they hate the mist valley due to the other AOJ (the one thats vanilla that looks like a bird) as well as the name of certain cards. For instance we know that AOJ and Flamevell are on a team (as shown by flamevell magician's effect to get stronger for each AOJ on the field.) The worms are against the AOJs so it can also be assumed that they are against the Flamevell, They are also allayed with the Ice barrier, and the mist valley. (See Ice barrier numbing grub, and Mist Wurm ) It is also worth while saying that there is FIRE on one side, and WATER on the other. Thats as far as I have on it.

TL;DR
AOJ + Flamevell = Team A
Worm + Ice Barrier + Mist Valley = Team B

Well, it seems Dark Evangel in pojo who wrote it has the duel terminal magazine. And I haven't see any of pojo members complaining about what D Evangel wrote so far. and we know that lots of pojo members aren't so stupid at all. If you think it's fake, then you can join pojo and ask Dark Evangel about where he get the source.


Eria wrote:
If this were true...

well, I have feeling if Ritua is a part of an antagonist archetype and Gusta is in the protagonist side? o.o
by the word of "Forbidden Spell" that states on Ritua there... plus, the Ebiritua word (the katakana of V pronounced B, so it may be Eviritua, could this "Evi" here from the word "evil"?).
Whatever, but, if Ritua should fight Gusta in this DT, then...
it's an epic fight between Erial and Wynnda! :v

Then I present you this song for Erial and Wynnda's decisive battle :v


_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts: 287
Charmer Power: 347
Join date: 2010-05-05
Age: 25
Location: Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:24 am

I happen to be a member of Pojo.com, and there is no OFFICIAL word from Konami about a story. (not to mention you have no proof he really dose work for them or anything so you cant really say anything is official.) Not to mention what you said goes agaist the "story" it has Flamevell working with mist valley and worms when the flamevell arch type works with the AOJ's AGAINST the mist valley and worms (as shown on the Flamevell magician) As well as the ice barrier and worms working together. (as shown by the numbing grub) The only team that seems to work for both sides are the ally Genex (because they seem to have a form to help each group) Also I have never seen or hear of a "Duel Terminal Magazine" They have preview clips in JUMP books but they have no official magazine or anything. After all if there was all this "bit official story" wouldn't the wiki have something about it? All that's on there is the mention about the "hints" of a story from card lour. You cant trust every thing on the net you know, I wrote a huge backstory on the Sky scourge cards that made sense in the yugioh world, and if I posted it people would probably think its real. (it fits so well) But you cant trust people on the net, like I said if the wiki has info on it, then its real. (if they had a "Duel Terminal magazine" then people would post it on there. Not to mention one last point... If its an official story listed in a magazine, why is it that when you look up "Duel Terminal story" all you get is this topic, and the same thing you copy-pasted from pojo on a non official site.

...just say'en XD

EDIT: Sent a message to Dark Evangel, I want to know where this source is from.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer


Posts: 2346
Charmer Power: 2880
Join date: 2009-09-22
Age: 22
Location: Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer: Eria

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 am

Ratsu wrote:
Sent a message to Dark Evangel, I want to know where this source is from.

Ah, let us know after your message replied.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Eria wrote:
If this were true...

well, I have feeling if Ritua is a part of an antagonist archetype and Gusta is in the protagonist side? o.o
by the word of "Forbidden Spell" that states on Ritua there... plus, the Ebiritua word (the katakana of V pronounced B, so it may be Eviritua, could this "Evi" here from the word "evil"?).
Whatever, but, if Ritua should fight Gusta in this DT, then...
it's an epic fight between Erial and Wynnda! :v

Then I present you this song for Erial and Wynnda's decisive battle :v


Too epic. :v
The result is both are sent to the graveyard because they have 1000 ATK. Now we have 4 Charmers left. :v

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier


Posts: 3225
Charmer Power: 3493
Join date: 2009-09-23
Age: 26
Location: Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer: Wynn
Badges:


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:14 am

Ratsu wrote:
EDIT: Sent a message to Dark Evangel, I want to know where this source is from.

Then post the printscreen of his PM after he sent you a message about it. I'd like to know about his answer too. Don't copy paste it.

Ratsu wrote:
I happen to be a member of Pojo.com, and there is no OFFICIAL word from Konami about a story. (not to mention you have no proof he really dose work for them or anything so you cant really say anything is official.) Not to mention what you said goes agaist the "story" it has Flamevell working with mist valley and worms when the flamevell arch type works with the AOJ's AGAINST the mist valley and worms (as shown on the Flamevell magician) As well as the ice barrier and worms working together. (as shown by the numbing grub) The only team that seems to work for both sides are the ally Genex (because they seem to have a form to help each group) Also I have never seen or hear of a "Duel Terminal Magazine" They have preview clips in JUMP books but they have no official magazine or anything.


Why I said duel terminal magazine because he has official pictures of Wynnda and the others. Actually I had no idea what is it so I called it DT magazine.


Ratsu wrote:
After all if there was all this "bit official story" wouldn't the wiki have something about it? All that's on there is the mention about the "hints" of a story from card lour. You cant trust every thing on the net you know, I wrote a huge backstory on the Sky scourge cards that made sense in the yugioh world, and if I posted it people would probably think its real. (it fits so well) But you cant trust people on the net, like I said if the wiki has info on it, then its real. (if they had a "Duel Terminal magazine" then people would post it on there. Not to mention one last point... If its an official story listed in a magazine, why is it that when you look up "Duel Terminal story" all you get is this topic, and the same thing you copy-pasted from pojo on a non official site.

...just say'en XD


That's why I asked him on his blog where did he get the source. But if you think pojo members are a bunch of retards that believes every Dark Evangel "lies", then fine. For now we have to find out what Dark Evangel said. If I was wrong, OK, I admit it. But like I said, let's see about Dark Evangel's statement.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts: 287
Charmer Power: 347
Join date: 2010-05-05
Age: 25
Location: Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:11 am

According to Dark Evangel, the information they posted was from a "Duel Terminal Guidebook" The problem in this is that I have never seen or even herd of such a thing. Regardless some things from this "Duel Terminal Guidebook" is a bit contradictory to certain cards. Either way as far as I can see even if this guidebook exists, it is not "Official" it would fall under Fannon. (like all of touhou) Personally though I find it interesting so I am going to look into these guidebooks, I have never seen one and I do not like NOT knowing something. I will post info as I find it.

Just putting it out there, but they would not post their source (image wise or any other) which makes me wonder just if its true. (According to them when asked about images or scans of these guide books they said "There are none. Nobody wants to scan YGO guidebooks, it's just ridiculous to do so." I have seen scans of MANY guidebooks from anime to video games, it seems strange they would not have any of this, but thats just me.) But like I said I am going to look into this. (I have some friends in Japan, so I will see if they can find anything on this for me.)


EDIT: Almost forgot, since some people have trust issues online here is a screen capture of what they said.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/ratsu2/into.png

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer


Posts: 2346
Charmer Power: 2880
Join date: 2009-09-22
Age: 22
Location: Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer: Eria

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Duel Terminal and it's story   Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:38 pm



^
Most likely written in that guide book.
Now, it's just how you can get it and read the fact about DT's story in it. :v

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
 

Duel Terminal and it's story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Provocati-ne la Duel
» Normal Duel Rules
» first turry duel list
» Kaiba bad at Duel Monsters
» Envoy Duel Academy Pride and Future

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! ::  :: -