Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   Sat May 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Ayai Faith Cecile Akiyama

It's time to wake up, the alarm clock rings waking you up. Nothing special, time for another day at school. You wake up thinking of how much you want five more minutes to sleep before you go to school. You decide to finally turn off the alarm that has been ringing for about a minute now, you get your stuff ready, you're still on time so you have no worries, you get your backpack and your cellphone. It's time for breakfast, you can smell a sweet scent coming from downstairs so you rush happily to say good morning to your family that is already sat on their respective places waiting for breakfast. It's nothing but a normal day, you happily eat the pancakes that were waiting for you right in your place on the table and head for school. Surprisingly, you see your boyfriend waving his hand at you two blocks away from your house, it isn't something that usually happens, in fact, you can't recall the last time he went to pay a visit before heading to school...

...Time for you to start your day.

Aubrey Lewis

It's been a while since you've been looking for a duel, people today seem just not in the mood for sparing some time to a little cardgame. You end up giving up on dueling for today, it's almost 2 pm and you're tired, you go to rest on a bench near the city park, next to a big fountain. Stretching your arms up a little you open one of your eyes and notice a random duelist looking around as if he was looking for someone, even though he's at the other side of the fountain, you notice how his duel disk is already set for a game. This could be your chance. You quickly stand up from your place and head to challenge him to a duel. You're starting to recall what your brother said this morning before you left home making fun of you again saying you won't get anyone to duel with because nobody would like to duel a girl like you, besides you feel even more confident you'll win when you notice that the guy dropped some of his cards when he tripped as he was walking, easy pray for an experienced duelist that's been looking for a duel for hours...

...It's your turn to get some fun and prove him wrong.

Frederick (Eddy) O'Donnel

It seems today you stepped with the wrong foot out of your bed. Since you woke up it's been one tragedy after another, not only you had to make breakfast for yourself since your father decided to leave early this morning, but you found out there was nothing inside the fridge but a pair of eggs and some canned beers and your wallet was completely empty, you couldn't even think about going out and buying something to eat because conveniently the day before you decided to go downtown and get some new cards. But sacrifices must be done, right? Maybe you could earn some money making some bets around Domino City, of course, you'd had to take some of your new cards with you so you could bet them instead of your (non-existing) money. Wandering around Domino, your luck is starting to change, you won the first two duels and crushed your opponents, then of course you would say something between the lines of "Heh... You're not even worth of being beaten by me." right after you take the money and cards you were betting. You decide to try your luck once more and challenge one more duelist, you're getting hungry and all you can think of is taking his money and buy something that would make your stomach stop from growling. You spot one duelist talking to himself not very far from where you are, near an alley, apparently he just won a duel and is not willing to share his prize with anyone...

...Chance! Nobody you know is around, you can win this.

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   Tue May 10, 2011 8:43 am

Ayai Akiyama

"Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaahhh...morning already...? ...But I wanted to sleep in more..."
Oops, maybe I should introduce myself. My full name's Ayai Faith Cecile Akiyama, but if you're normal like everyone else, you'll probably just call me Ayai. I just turned 18 recently, and I'm in my last year of high school. Not much out of the ordinary with me; I'm just your normal teenager.
I'm getting ready for school, getting ready for school-oh holy crap, I smell pancakes.
Turns out after I finished getting all my stuff ready, my mom was making breakfast, along with the pancakes I smelt from before. Hooray for breakfast! ...Man, I love chocolate chip pancakes...
Just gotta brush my teeth, pull my shoes on, and I'll be on my way!
"Well, I'm off for school. Bye guys!" I waved back to my family as I head out of the house.
So now I'm walking to school with my stuff and I-wait, is that...?! ...Oh, it is!
"Hey!" I wave back to the person who I can clearly identify as my boyfriend, who's apparently not too far from the location I'm at.
I'll go meet him where he is so we can walk to school together. So far, this morning's turning out pretty good.

(Tell me if I should edit anything. XP I didn't want to make my reply too long.)
(Edited. XP)

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   Tue May 10, 2011 11:57 am

(You can make your reply as long as you want... in fact, it'd be better if you make it long xP)

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   Tue May 10, 2011 1:20 pm

(Okay then, I'll edit it. XP)

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   Tue May 10, 2011 3:20 pm

((I'll edit if need be))

Eddy O'Donnel

What, you wanna know about me? Okay then bud, My name is Eddy O'Donnel. I'm what you'd call 'that guy'.
You know, the guy who looks like he'd hang out a back alley and beat you upside the head if you walked down that alley? Yeah, I'm that guy. That is, I was that guy.
My life started to change when I started winning a few bets with my Duel Monsters deck one day so I could get some grubb to eat(I know, I know, a dirt-bag like me playing duel monsters. Big deal, right?). So I'm thinking to myself "Alright! I can finally get some food and stop my stomach from whining at me!"
Suddenly, I spy some guy muttering to himself, saying he'll share his newly acquired winnings with no-one.
"Yeah, that's right ya twat, no-one but me!" I think to myself, and gun straight for him, grinning evilly at him.
It was time to take one last target out!

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1129

Character sheet
Name: Aubrey
HP:
350/350  (350/350)
MP:
250/250  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 pm

(yeah. me too.)

Aubrey Lewis

Hey, let me help you with that. Oh, right, I should probably introduce myself. I'm Aubrey Lewis, but you can call me Aubrey. Here's the last of them. Hmm? ... Heheh. Perfect. You wanna duel? I've been itching for one all day. Heh... now's my chance to show that idiotic brother of mine how a girl like me really does it. I'll let you go first. Duel! Heheh... alright. I've got a nice looking hand. My brother's gonna regret making fun of me... cause I'm gonna win this no matter what! I'll show him! Are you gonna make your move or what? I can't wait to crush you. Defend yourself as much as you'd like, but you're still going down. Let's see... If he plays a monster this turn, then on my turn, I can bring out this guy. Then, I'll summon this guy and have both of them attack. But what if he has something like Bottomless Trap Hole waiting for me to summon a monster? I'd be out of luck! ... Hold on... Heheheh. Perfect. Just what I needed. But it's not enough just yet. I just hope I can wade it out until I'm fully prepared to summon my ultimate monster.

1 2 1 2

I am worth exactly $1,373,728 on humanforsale.com - How much are you worth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)   

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Dawn of the Heroes (RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1