Hello, nice to meet you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yugiohrunegeek
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1010

PostSubject: Hello, nice to meet you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 pm

Hello, my username is yugiohrunegeek. Or YRG for short. Eh, hmm, I really don't know how to introduce myself so, I will ramble about my Yu-Gi-Oh! career and how I became interested in Chamers. By the way, I like the Charmers in this order: Eria = Wynn > Aussa > Hiita > Dhrac = Lyna.

I would say I started playing Yu-Gi-Oh! when it first came out. I had a terrible deck that had no theme whatsoever because I was only 11 and my reasoning skills were ... okay. After around the age of 14, I gave up Yu-Gi-Oh! Fast forward a little, at age 17, I got interested into Yu-Gi-Oh! again by messing around with my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards doing some deck building or an attempt to make a solid deck. When browsing through my cards, I spotted some Archfiend cards like "Vilepawn Archfiend", "Shadowknight Archfiend", "Archfiend Soldier", "Archfiend's Roar", and my personal favorite, "Falling Down".

So, I decided to create an Archfiend deck. First, I wanted to make a OTK Terrorking deck, but realized it was hard to pull off and went with a standard Archfiend beat-down deck. I just need a couple of cards and I am done with Archfiends; for now.

Now, when the heck did I learn about Charmers? Well, I was browsing the Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia site and looking at cards when I stumble to the Charmers wiki page. Looking at the cards and how the deck is run, I became intrigued in making a Charmer deck. I then google "yugioh charmers deck" and saw YouTube videos by kazemachijet. From there, I found this forum and hopefully learn more about Charmers and deck stragedies.

To add on, I plan on making a Charmer deck after finishing with the Archfiend deck.

Hmm, more rambling then why I like Charmers. I want to point out that I hate meta decks, or decks that are "standard", like Blackwings, oh gosh, how I loathe Blackwings. Evil or Very Mad So, I like decks that are unique like Archfiends, Arcana Force, Level monsters, Destiny Board/Spirit Messages F.I.N.A.L, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Six Samurai, and of course, Charmers. :geek:
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you.   Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Welcome to the Forum, just listen to the rules and I guess no one will get in trouble XD.

yugiohrunegeek wrote:
I want to point out that I hate meta decks, or decks that are "standard", like Blackwings, oh gosh, how I loathe Blackwings. Evil or Very Mad

Welcome to the club, I loathe those stupid birds to >_>.

yugiohrunegeek wrote:
So, I like decks that are unique like Archfiends, Arcana Force, Level monsters, Destiny Board/Spirit Messages F.I.N.A.L, Blue Eyes White Dragon, Six Samurai, and of course, Charmers. :geek:

Any deck is better then Meta Razz.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forum yugiohrunegeek, SCAPE IS IMPOSIBLE!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
yugiohrunegeek
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you.   Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Is that a good thing? Or a bad thing? confused
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you.   Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:38 pm

Look at the other's welcome topyc's, i do this every time Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, nice to meet you.   

Back to top Go down

Hello, nice to meet you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Aussa the Earth Charmer and Archfiend Marmot's Classroom :: Introduce Yourself Here!-
Jump to: