View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Age of the Immortal   Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:14 am

This is my oldies fun deck, that I adjust to adapt the current banlist. Just want to share the recipe... Fun to play, but weak against Monarch and Brionac.

Monster: 20
1 Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
1 Earthbound Immortal Uru
1 Earthbound Immortal Ccapac Apu
1 Earthbound Immortal Chacu Challhua
1 Earthbound Immortal Cussilu
1 Earthbound Immortal Aslla Piscu
1 Earthbound Immortal Ccarayhua
3 Hardened Armed Dragon
3 Giant Rat
3 Nimble Momonga
2 Gigantes
1 Sangan
1 Morphing Jar

Spell: 11
2 Gold Sarcophagus
3 Mausoleum of the Emperor
1 Terraforming
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Earthbound Whirlwind
2 Fires of Doomsday

Trap: 10
2 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Call of the Haunted
2 Threatening Roar
2 Dark Bribe
3 Dark Illusion

How to play:
The main trick on the deck is getting the Immortal on the field by using Hardened Armed Dragon (HAD) as one of the tribute fodder, hence making it a indestructible by card effect (And also by battle since Earthbound Immortal (EBI) unique characteristic that can't be attacked) and can stay in the field even WITHOUT field spell card, due to HAD effect.

To get the HAD and 1 other monster as a necessary tribute fodder for EBI, we can get it by using Giant Rat to search HAD then remove the rat to summon gigantes to the field for immediate tribute fodder, or stall the attack with Threatening Roar, use the Fires of Doomsday, or even special summon the HAD with it's own effect. Gold Sarcophagus work well to gather the necessary component.

If we can't do it early on, we can use the second trick by using Mausoleum of the Emperor. Even though we pay quite a deal of 2000, it pays off by direct attacking opponent with EBI that have more than 2000 Attack.

Nimble Momonga works to restore the life point used to pay Mausoleum and serve as tribute fodder, or to stall opponent attack by work it with Giant Rat.

If we already succeed in calling the EBI with HAD, the battle become completely one-sided as our opponent can't attack us, while we can keep direct-attack them with a really big monster ignoring their monster, and all thing they try to do to stop us will pretty much useless in the might of the Indestructible Immortal. Their best bet is to get rid of the Immortal with a card that didn't destroy it. PWWB, Raiza, Caius, Dimensional Prison, and Brionac come to mind. But all of them is targeting. So, that's where Dark Illusion show it worth.

Try it out. It's fun to harass your opponent with this Anime-ish Badass deck.

If you have a tips or thought to make this better, then feel free to comment. ^^

Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Age of the Immortal   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:16 am

perhaps adding a couple of mystical space typhoon and/or giant trunade... but I dont know what to take out :S
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Age of the Immortal   Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:27 am

lawl I have a way to kill it with an effect XD (then again my method gets around EVERYTHING so its not suprizing) as far as Earthbound Immortals go, this is actually a really good deck!

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Age of the Immortal   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:58 pm

@Kurou
Well, the Earthbound Whirlwind can go for the Trunade which is better for this deck. I use the Whirlwind just because of the surprise factor and personal preference. I put 2 MST on the side deck, since it's not that useful on this deck and only good against certain deck nowaday.

@Ratsu
Well, thanks. :v

PostSubject: Re: Age of the Immortal   

Back to top Go down

Age of the Immortal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1