Charmer Power : 1309

Character sheet
Name: Daisuke
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

"Oh yeah...You mean this" Alex says pulling out the Hamon card "Well...One day when i was at home I was out in the field practiseing my kendo." Alex began to say "Then the sky got dark really quickly And i could hear thunder...Then out of nowhere a bolt of lightning came down and struck me.."Alex said With a serious face. "I was knocked out and when i came too the spirit of Hamon was before me... I waited there for something to happen but nothing happened...Hamon just remained silent...I blacked out again and when i woke up....I felt something in my pocket And The card was there..." Said Alex Takeing a deep breath "And that's my story"

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1139

Character sheet
Name: dharma
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:38 pm

Dharma's eye's widened. "If you told anyone else that they probably wouldn't beleive you...but I do....Those cards...they have extrordinary powers...whatever you do don't let it out of your site.....If in the wrong hands...those cards....can cause bad things to happen...." said Dharma with a scared and worried look on his face which suddenly turned pale and looked like he had just seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yeah i know..."Alex said in a serious voice "Anyway Is that all you wanted to talk to me with? I need to get back to training soon.." Alex said his grin returning to his face as mystic swordsman level 2 appeared floating beside Alex nodding his head "Yes You can't miss a second of training Alex" Mystic swordsman level 2 said "I know, I know" Alex said

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Keitaro couldn't help but imagine all the possible situations Mitsumi could've gotten herself into in the Spirit World.
"...W-We should get going! We'll be sure to let you know if anything comes up about her...!"
The black haired Osiris student then looked at Yuji and Emiko and gestured him to walk away with him.
"Man...I hope Mitsumi and Tori get back soon...Tome-san will kill me if anything happens to her..."

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Maria was walking out of the entrance of the building, as if in a trance and was lured into the direction to the Abandoned Dorm.

As the dust settled, Seth jumped to Dally's side, staring at their opponent.

"Damn....this thing's bulky as hell..." grumbled Seth morosely.

"mY MaSTuUR WILL be PlEaZZd wHEN i DeSTROY ThE HiGH ReSistanCE MeMBERS ..." Gol'gar said in a slur.

"Wait....I think he's in some kind of spell..!" said Dally.

"You think?" said Seth sarcastically as he glanced at Dally.

"Maybe if we hit him hard enough on the head, it might snap him out of it,"

"...Hmm, that's worth a try."

Dally went into battle stance.

"...Follow my lead!"

And with that, Seth and Dally dashed in opposite directions towards the Alien.

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 am

"Yeah, if we find out anything, we'll let you be the first to know!" Yuji said, grinning and walking away with Keitaro, Emiko nodded in agreement and followed the two.

=

"Eh, I guess you could say that, sorta" Saya said, shrugging, not knowing if it'd be a good idea to be blunt and say she somehow got sealed for five years.

=

'How long are you going to wait, Jyushin?, strike that pansy already!' Said a irritated Duel Spirit in Hamon-Armor floating next to the Man.
"Just be silent, Hania, I do not take orders from a card...." the man spoke in a dark tone, the girl sighed, irritated even further.
'When will you learn we're not just cards?!, I swear, that arrogance of yours will be your damn downfall!' the spirit snapped, disappearing after she said that.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:03 am

Alwin, was trying his best to ignore the presences, but they were starting to irritate him.
"If they don't sort it out soon... I'll have to go myself..."
=====
Yin smiled shyly, nodding once to Saya. "T-that uniform is nice... By the way..."
As soon as Yin said this, she heard a soft laugh from behind her.
"It's good your making friends... Just be careful of what you say..."
=====
Chukon lay on his bed a small tennis ball floating above him, slowly levitating up and down.
"This just gets weirder and weirder... Missing pupils... Cyborgs... Alwin... Not to mention those kids in that old dorm... What the hell is up with this Island? "

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Dally held his spear in a Sword Stance and a red aura appeared around him, and flames started to appear around the Spear, wrapping itself around it, forming a flaming spear.

Gol'gar roared as it saw the flames and lashed out its tentacles at Dally, but suddenly, Seth was right behind the alien as he swooped down, spinning his own Weapon, striking at the Alien's head. Gol'gar roared again, and this time, his eyes started glowing and the ground started shaking and a few rocks levitated and went straight for the two sliders.

Dally was already done charging his spear and quickly swung his spear at the rocks, destroying them in an instant, and made an even quicker dash at the Alien's side and slashed at it, giving it 30 degree burns.

Seth was on top of Gol'gar and was hitting it on the head as much as he could, but could not knock it out.

"Damn...! It's no use! We need another way to snap him out of it!" Seth yelled at Dally.
________________________________________________________-

Maria was close to the abandoned dorm and the noises are getting louder and even saw the building shake a little.

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
Dharma
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:26 pm

"I guess so....for now anyway" said Dharma as he turned around and started to walk away.

Quckdraw synchron appeared beside Dharma as he got further away from Alex's dorm. "You know your gonna have to try get your hands on that card don't ya?" asked Qucikdraw. Dharma replies "Yeah I know....I need it to make sure Sin can't get to this world again.....but those cards could only banish him....I need to find away to kill him.....once and for all......."

Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:46 pm

"Ok C ya later Dharma" Alex shouted after him waveing. "Now....Back to training" Alex said. "Yes.." Mystic swordsman level 2 said nodding Before Alex began to warm up again "Hmm i wonder What everyone else is doing.."Alex though to himself While Warming up

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Saya grinned slightly.
"You think?, I custom colored it so it's bad-ass black, A place for the best or coolest, or most bad-ass people!" Saya said, Luna rolled her eyes at her attitude, but smiled slightly anyway.
"I hope we aren't keeping you from doing anything though, Yin, I'd hate to keep you distracted from something" Luna spoke up, looking down at the girl.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:24 am

"So, how are things."

"I don't know, not good since that duel."

*Seth and Sana walk in the hallway after lunch*

(Oh dear, is she doing the heartbreak move, if so I can't stay with her like this)

"Uh, Seth, I have to...go to my room to get something."

"Oh, ok, see ya."

*Sana leaves, leaving Seth in an empty hallway*

"llllo.o Was I wrong?"

Back to top Go down
Crystallized
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:15 pm

As Alex finished his Training While sitting down in meditation Which he did at the end and beginning of his training "I wonder how my uncle is...I hope he's ok Ill call him when i get back to my room" He wondered as he Stood up and began to walk back to his room.....

*Later on*

Alex was walking up the stairs to his room when he heard something crash upstairs from inside the door, Drawing his bokken Alex opened the door to his Room and stepped inside..There was noone there "Huh...Guess it was noth-" Alex was intterupted by a sound behind him, He turned around To be met with a familair face brandishing a Black Bokken. "...Uncle..?!? Why are you here...And more importantly How did you get into my room" Alex Said and stepped back suprised "Well I just told them who i was and they let me in..."Alex's Uncle said Grinning "Anyway I came to give you something Special...Something your father gave me to give to you....And a present from myself of coarse" Alex's Uncle said "My father? What did he have...?" Alex said puzzled "Ill just explain by giveing it to you" Alex's Uncle said Reaching into a small bag and pulling out two box's One was a long black lacured box with a phenoix kamon on the front...The other was a small red box with a sword on the front. "These are for you...Both of them..The black one is from your father and the red ones from me" Alex's Uncle said smileing warmly at Alex As he takes the box's And begins to open the Black box Revealing a shineing Katana with a black hilt Beside the katana was a black Saya scabbard...Engraved on the blade was the word yuuki...."Courage.....Were these...My dad's?" Alex said Stareing at the katana "Yes...He gave it to me to give to you....Ive been keeping it well So dont go misuseing it" Alex's Uncle said to him Pulling down his hood to show his Brown hair and his face "Wow...Thank you Yatamo..." Alex said Adressing his Uncle by his first name "Your welcome Now..Open the other box" Yamato Said to Alex As he reached for the second box Opening it to reveal a Deck. "Huh...A deck?"Alex asked "Yes....That was my first Deck i ever built Im not entrusting it to you to keep it" yamato said to Alex smileing "Wow...Ill use it well Uncle Thank you" Alex said His eyes shineing looking through the deck "Anyway thats all i came here for...Ill be around for a couple of days before i leave again so if you wanna ask me anything just give me a shout" Yamato Said flashing a thumbs up before walking out the door downstairs "Well you seem happy" Mystic swordsman said to Alex Appering infornt of him "You Bet i am!" Alex shouted "Anyway Time for bed..." Alex said before closeing his door for the night.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Dharma walk's towards the forest. There's a loud rustling noice in a nearby tree. Dharma look's around cautiously. "What was that?" said Dharma as he looked around. "Probably just the wind Dharma...." said Quickdraw. Then suddenly dark figure leaps out of the tree and runs into the forest. "Hey come back here!!!" yell's Dharma as he starts to pursue the figure.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:41 pm

"Mm, I wonder where Yuji-nii went?, he's missing out on some great food" Hana said, after swallowing the food she was eating, Rin shrugged, but grinned slightly.
"Maybe he's making out with Emiko-senpai somewhere?" She laughed as soon as Hana started choking on her food.
"N-No way!, Yuji-nii is to, how should it be said...?, I dunno but he can't even look at her in a Bikini without fainting from a nosebleed!, No way could he stand that!!" Hana snapped, Rin continued laughing.
"Rakune-sama is quite weak now then...." Yuki spoke up, a surprised look on her face, Ketsuki laughed slightly.
"But that's what makes him Yuji, I guess"

=

"So, your here, Jyushin..." came Tekina's voice from behind the man, he turned and gave her a curious look.
"Who are you?, And how do you know me?" he questioned.
"I am Tekina, I come from the future, Do not worry, I am not here to stop you, I in fact am here to make sure Yuji goes into his depression...." She said, Jyushin narrowed his eyes.
"'Depression'?, When I am done with him, his whole family will be gone..." He said, fully turning to face the girl.
"That's IF you can defeat him" the girl said, the same blank look on her face, Jyushin gritted his teeth, and activated his duel disk.
"That's it, I can't stand your mouth, I'll take you down and make you vanish into the abyss!" He snapped, Tekina sighed in irritation, a duel disk formed on her left arm.
"Very well then, Demon....".

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am

Zach and Ai were walking back toward the Ra yellow dorm with there heads bowed.
The walk had been very eventful, but neither wanted to talk about what they had said.
As they reached the dorm, Zach saw Alex' uncle leave the dorm, and his eyes widened
"Dad!? What the hell are you doing here?!"
======
Yin looked a little surprised "A... Custom uniform... But... Isn't that against the rules?"
As she said this, the young girl suddenly remembered she had just spent hours with a man trying to shut down the school. She was really in no position to complain.
"U-um... Actually... It doesn't matter..."

-------

http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/viewtopic.forum?t=561

GX Duel Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40