GX Duel Academy Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:03 am

"Wah, Look at the people lined up for cards" Yuji said, looking at all the people.
"Maybe they need help......I'll go ask!" Rin said, running off towards the front before her friends could say anything.
"I say again.........Air-Head..." Yuji said, shaking his head but following the girl nonetheless.
"Maybe we should offer our help as well, Yuji-kun?" said Emiko, following Yuji.
"Eh, if they ask for my help, I won't say no..." he replied, catching up to Rin at the counter, also seeing Mitsumi helping Sadie and Tome.
"Looks like you got quite the line here" Emiko said, looking from Mitsumi to the crowd.
"Yeah, ya need any help?" Rin asked, Yuji rolled his eyes.
"Rin, she doesn't even know you I bet" Yuji said, sighing slightly.
"Mitsumi, this is Rin, like Emiko stays with Ra she stays in Slifer, I guess she likes Red or something, anyway, If ya need some help we can help, otherwise I'll go to the back of the line and wait to get some cards."

Ra Dorm

"My, he did, did he?, That's just like Yuji" said a female voice over the phone.
"Yep, that idiot gets himself into so much trouble to help others, eh, Luna-nee-sama" Hana said, laying on her stomach on the top bunk, her legs swinging in the air, her older sister laughed over the phone.
"It was always like Yuji to try and help others, even if it got him into trouble, I think it's kinda sweet, he even took the fall for you once if I remember right" replied Luna, Hana blushed and stuttered.
"I-I don't remember a-anything like that at all!, baka-nee-sama..." Hana whispered the last part, but it didn't go unnoticed by Luna, who just laughed at being called a idiot.
"Really now?, well, I gotta go, hey, don't tell Yuji, but I'm supposed to come to the academy within the week, I've been asked to join some kind of party and sing a couple songs, Bye, Baby Sis" with that, Luna hung up on her end, Hana grinned.
"More surprises for Yuji-nii" >:3.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:39 pm

Judai wonders before drawing "gomen.. but for Koyo-san I can't lose, not even to you, Rei"
Judai draws and looks at the three cards on his hand
"now, I'll attack your Maiden in Love with both Acid and Gust" after the attack, Judai waits as if expecting Rei to activate spell or trap cards, though Judai smiles as he seems confident of his own facedowns

Fubuki receives a message from Ryo on his PDA and leaves the area
"ho~ dont tell me i'll miss this nice duel (...) well, now's my turn to be the hero" Fubuki looks at a suspicious looking guy standing on top of a tree
the guy throws an unsharpen shuriken at Fubuki, though it is intercepted by Fubuki's duel disk "I acknowledge you as a threat prior to my real mission, Tenjoin Fubuki!" the ninja jumped down and stood in front of Fubuki
"I love challenges, i'll definitely take care of you ninja boy~" Fubuki sharpens his look as both scream "Duel!"
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:20 pm

Mitsumi couldn't help but sigh in relief as she saw Yuji, Emiko, and Rin.
"As much as it's really nice to meet you, I wish it would've been under...less busy circumstances." ^^a
She looked around more and decided in an instant.
"Okay, you guys can help. It'd be best for us to get all the help we can get."
She then whispered to them, "Besides, my okaa-san lets us grab some of the new packs she puts to the side for her workers. Sadie doesn't usually take them, so she lets me have them to give to Judai, Kei, and Tori."
"Are those more of your friends, Mitsumi dear?" Tome asked, glancing over to their side.
"Yeah, they want to help out."
"Awwwww Mimi dear, you make such nice friends. First it was Kei-kun, and now look at how the numbers escalated~!" she smiled.
Mitsumi blushed in embarrassment. "OKAA-SAN!! Can you at least save it when we're done here?!"

"Activate my facedown, Sakuretsu Armor, to destroy your Masked Hero Acid!"
Even though she stopped Acid, Rei braced herself as more Battle Damage came to her from Gust's attack.

Rei's LP: 3600 - 1400 = 2200

"So, are you finished with your turn...?" she huffed as she tried to catch her breath from losing more Life Points. "Or can I go on with my turn?"

Tori flinched as she sensed another person within the area.
"Hmmm? You okay, Tori?" Keitaro asked, noticing her reaction.
"There's someone not too far from here...some other guy who's living the same lifestyle as me..." she began to growl.
The blackette clenched her fist.
"I am so gonna get that guy...right after Judai and Rei finish their duel!"
Keitaro fell back, completely thrown off by her last remark.
"She took that less seriously than I thought she would about that kind of thing..."

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:37 pm

"mada mada!" Judai activates a trap card that turns out to be Damaged Mask
"Damaged Mask revives one M-Hero from my grave, say hello once again to M-Hero Acid, and since it's still my battle phase I can resume his attack, Acid Bullet!"

"I tune my Natural CosmoBeet and my Natural Cliff to synchro summon Natural Balkion, attack and destroy Fubuki's Trafasphere!, after that I end my turn" The ninja guy stands barely with 300 Life Points
"guh!" Fubuki's Life Points drop down to 400. He draws his fourth card in hand, which turns to be Fubuki's ace monster; The Atmosphere
"gomen gomen ninja boy, but looks like this duel has already been decided.."
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:02 pm

"Yosh!, We'll do our best!" Rin said, literally jumping over the counter, getting as many packs as she could hold, and started handing them out to customers.
"Rin..." Yuji said, sighing slightly facepalm .
"Let her be, Yuji-kun, she ain't causing much trouble..." Emiko said, preferring to walk through the nearby door to get behind the counter, Yuji following.
"True, but still..." Yuji couldn't help but sigh again, grabbing nearby packs and handing them out to customers, one caught his eye thought....one with pink hair and red eyes.
"So you're Yuji, huh, wonder if you're as good as they say?" the girl said, laughing slightly while also buying one of the packs.
"I guess I'll see you around" she said, walking away while winking at him, causing the boy to blush, much to Emiko's irritation.
'.... I'll kill her later...' Emiko thought.

Outside

"So, do you understand who the enemies are?" asked a hooded man to the girl that was just in the shop.
"Of course, all those helping out at the store, and those guys dueling in front of the Academy" the girl replied, the hooded man nodded.
"Good... We can start the plan once this 'party', I've been hearing about starts, Runi" the man said, the girl known as Runi rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Jyushin" with that, she walked away.
"Just make sure you don't get your ass kicked this time..." said a female duel spirit next to the man known as Jyushin.
"Shut up, Hania, He shall not win this time...".

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:22 pm

"I can't let my Life Points get any lower...!! Rei thought to herself.
"Bottomless Trap Hole!!" she yelled as her other facedown flipped up. "You technically Summoned..."

"We're almost done Yuj, just a handful more..." Mitsumi looked at the crowd that slowly decreased in number.
"I wonder if I can still get some lunch with the others after this..." she thought to herself.
"Hey Yuji, wanna get something to eat after this? I mean, assuming that the others haven't found anything else to do..."

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:33 pm

"R-Rei... she's trying so hard to win this, gomen.."
Judai grabs a card from his hand "I activate my quick play spell card Form Change!. This allows me to return Acid to my extra deck and summon M-Hero Daian. Finally, Daian, attack... attack Rei's facedown monster!" Judai smiles "I won't let this fun duel just end like this, Rei, I set one spell/trap card and end my turn"
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:11 am

MISAWA
------------

*Took a small notebook and write the detail of a fight*

I'll analyze these thing later. But now I have to see if I can make a suitable deck to fight Juudai's deck

*Keep watching the fight*

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:29 am

"Lunch?, Sure, I don't mind, I'm getting hungry anyway....what about you two?" Yuji said, then asked to Emiko and Rin, Yuji himself was still trying to figure out why that girl looked so familiar.
"I don't mind eating, I don't have any plans" Emiko said, Rin grinned.
"What kind of plans can you have here?, Aside from secret dates...." Rin said, nearly laughing at the end, but still handed out more packs.
'Airhead...' Emiko thought, agreeing with what Yuji said earlier.
'Pink Hair.......Red Eyes.....why does that seem so goddamn familiar?!, and I swear I know her going by her voice!...' Yuji thought, sighing and shaking his head angrily, mad at himself for not remembering more then anything.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:00 pm

"The monster you destroyed was Apprentice Magician, so I'll Set another Level 2 Spellcaster-Type monster in his place."
Rei pulled out her deck and searched through it until she found one and placed it on her duel disk.
"Since you ended your turn, I'll go. Draw!"
Rei pulled out one card that made up her entire hand at the moment.
"I Set a facedown and end my turn."

Keitaro looked over at Misawa, eyeing his notebook.
"...Do you carry that notebook everywhere to take notes of the duels?" O_o "You really are like the brains of the Ra Yellow dorm."
"I resent that!" >_> Tori retorted, glaring at the bespectacled male.

"I wonder why Yuji looks so troubled...must be because of that girl..." Mitsumi looked over at Yuji with a concerned look.
"Well, looks like we managed to survive the afternoon rush!" Sadie exclaimed in relief.
Tome glanced over to the DA students. "Thank you and your friends for the extra help today, Mimi dear.
"Ah, it's no problem..." ^^;;a
Mitsumi looked over to Yuji, Emiko, and Rin.
"Feel free to go into the storage closet and pick out whatever packs catch your eye. But try to limit yourselves to two packs each, okay?"

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:50 pm

"Hai!" Rin said, walking towards the back.
"This time frame doesn't have any of my cards......so I'll just get a pack for Hana-san and Yuuki-san" Emiko said to herself, following the air-headed duelist.
"Huh, Oh, Sure, Mitsumi-san" Yuji said, snapping out of his thoughts and following Rin and Emiko, already laying money down.

Miles Away

"*sigh* How long till we get to the DA, Pilot?" came the voice of a pink-haired, red-eyed woman. A man's laugh was heard over a intercom in the plane.
"Just be patient, Luna-sama, I say anywhere from 3-6 hours" the man replied, Luna groaned.
"3-6 hours?, I might as well be sleeping till then..." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and looking out the window.
"Haha, Luna-sama, outside of a concert, you're quite different then how you normally act" the pilot said, laughing again as he heard Luna growling slightly.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Judai gasps "R-Rei... you really plan to remain using you Maiden in Love in Attak possition... interesting, draw!" Judai grins while looking at his hand consisting of three cards "Rei, time for you to meet my partner, I summon Winged Kuriboh in Defense Position! not just that, but i'll also attack your Maiden in Love with M-Hero Daian!"

"T-The sin... the White Feathered Spirit (Winged Kuriboh) has been summoned" the ninja guy said in surprise
"You mean... Judai's, what interest do you have on that card?" Fubuki questioned the ninja guy suspiciously
"I... can't waste my time here, i'll be seeing you... soon" The ninja guy withdrew his duel disk and dissapeared into the forest
"K-Kono....!! just when I was about to win, anyways.. that guy... he's after Judai!" Fubuki rushes to the place where Rei and Judai's duel is being held
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:19 pm

"I activate The Spell Absorbing Life!!"
One of the monsters that was previously Set flipped up to reveal White Magician Pikeru.

Rei's LP: 2200 + 1600 = 3800

"Demo, that doesn't stop the attack from going through."
Rei defended herself for more Damage to her Life Points.

Rei's LP: 3800 - 2400 = 1400

"...Someone's coming!"
The female Ra student pulled out some shuriken from her back pocket and looked around.
Keitaro eyed Tori weirdly. "Tori...?!"
"Shut up, someone's coming here for Judai...!"
The blackette flung the shuriken in her hands towards the direction she sensed the presence in.
"SHOW YOURSELF!!"

"Well, let's go find the others then," Mitsumi smiled, heading towards the exit. "I'll see you later, okaa-san!"
"Please take care of yourselves," Ms. Tome greeted them.
"Thank you for the help today," Sadie added.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:04 am

MISAWA
-----------

*Sees Pikeru* ...... O//////O

Such an eye candy...

WHAAA!! WHAT AM I THINKING!? Focus... stay focus...

Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:27 pm

"and so... Rei, there's still M-Hero Gust's attack on Maiden in love!" M-Hero Gust sends a blade of wind towards Rei's Maiden in Love
"almost there!, I end my Turn" Judai felt pain on his chest just as he ended his turn, and got down on his knees
"T-This feeling, s-someone... guh"
"So.. it took a while for the poison needle to start working on your body Judai" The mysterious ninja guy laughed as he appeared grabbing Tori's shuriken. Apparently, he send a small poisoned needle that pierced Judai's back
"It just happens... my master needs your Winged Kuriboh, eh? Yuki Judai..." The ninja guy walked towards Judai with the intention of taking Winged Kuriboh from Judai's Duel Disk
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:01 am

Tori glared at the mysterious ninja in disgust. What the hell!
Before anyone else could say a thing, the blackette stood in his path, still glaring at him with her green eyes.
"You wanna get to him...?"
She prepared a kunai from her pocket and held it to her side.
"Get through me, ninja boy."

"Judai-sama!" Rei cried, completely disregarding the duel now that Judai was actually injured.
We gotta get him some help...! Keitaro thought as he and Rei ran to Judai's side.

Mitsumi stopped walking for a moment and clutched her abdomen, as if she had pain in that area.
"...I hope this is just because I didn't eat breakfast this morning..."
Why do I have his bad feeling in the pit of my stomach...?
"Let's hurry and get the others...I don't know if it's because I'm hungry or a bad feeling...but something's bothering me..." =_=a

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:16 pm

MISAWA
-----------

JUUDAI!! *Runs at his friend and looked at his condition while supporting his body*

Oi! Are you OK?! Hang on!

Someone! Please help me! There's an injured student here!! We need to bring him to infirmary NOW!

Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:08 pm

"g-gomen... Misawa, how lame to see me like this" Judai grabs his chest in pain

"a ninja girl in my way?... hmph, I dont even know you..." the ninja guy directs himself to Tori
"however, I do know you Misawa Daichi, aren't you the Duel Academy's top student and Ra Yellow's ace duelist? let's solve this the way things are solved in the Duel Academy, so... who's up for a duel?!"
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 am

Tori growled.
"What, you don't think I'm good enough for you to duel?"
"Misawa, let's take him to the infirmary!" Rei suggested.
"Don't!" Tori yelled in response. "Moving him will only make the poison spread...!"

Keitaro turned on his Osiris Red duel disk.
"If you want a duel, I'm ready for you."

Mitsumi headed over to the area where Judai and the others were to see Judai in pain.
!! "Judai-kun!!"
She ran over to help Judai.
"Are you okay, Judai-kun? Who did this to you?!"

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:08 pm

"Oi, Come on, Let's go" Yuji said, giving off a annoyed look towards Rin, who was the only one of the three still trying to make up her mind.
"Mm.........These two!" the girl said, grabbing two packs which had a Spellcaster on the pack.
"You can't decide that easily, can you, Rin-chan?" Emiko asked, laughing slightly and walking away with Rin, Yuji going in a different direction.
'That girl..........why is she so familiar?, Ugh...'

"My, I wonder what's going on here?" Runi said, walking upon the scene of Judai in pain, quite confused.
"I wonder what happened?" she spoke more to herself then anyone.
'Yuji is the Enemy, yet here is someone else getting hurt, I wonder what's going on........can't be Jyushin's duty, he says any kind of poison is cowardly...'

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Dr4g0nG4m3R
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1002

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Name: Robert Santgleinn

Sex: Male

Height: 1.76 m

Weight: 72 kg

Dormitory: Osiris Red

Type of deck: Dragunity beat-REDMD

Personality: A duel addict, usually likes to be alone, he can't looks a woman cry and do nothing.

History: When he born his mother died, so he grew up alone with his father who was an excavation scientist. After an accident in a volcanic excavation his father died with all the scientific investigation group, Robert was there and he survived. Nobody knows what happened in this accident but since this day Robert dramatically changed his personality. Some people says what Robert found something horrible in this volcano, something dark.He mysteriously dissapeared for 1 year and he doesn't wants tell anything about it, now his only wish is lets continue with the life.

Last edited by Dr4g0nG4m3R on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:55 pm

The ninja scratches his head "*sigh* im not in the mood... dueling against some random guys from DA, at least I can tell Boss about Judai's condition. Be sure to take care of him =P. Matta Ne Baka~"

Judai wheezes after hearing the Ninja guy "B-Boss...? my duel... Re...Rei" after that Judai coughs a couple of times and faints, though he seems to be normally sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 am

MISAWA
-----------

@Tori : Then, what should we do? Sits and watch Juudai suffer like this? We have to do something! If only there's some kind of antidote or something...

Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Zachary Dakus

Height: 5' 12''

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Deck: Neo Archfiend(Now Classic Fiends),

Backround: A freshman at the school, He's having trouble finding friends because of his shy personallity. Having entered the school dreaming of being the next King of games, but having been thrashed since, he has entered a regimen to improve his skills to his limit. Apart from his love for dul monsters , Zachary (Zack) was the invisible boy. He was friendly, got good grades and had a number of friends.
On his 15th birthday howver, a strange change came over him. He became quiet, thoughtful, and to those who were with him most, far more malicious when playing duel monsters. The only link is his change of deck, which went from a Classical Warrior deck to a potent archfiend deck.

Appearance:
Long, black hair, clear, narrow blue eyes , thin face and pronounced cheekbones

EDIT: Changed deck due to Sin's possession no longer being current.

Last edited by Angelionic on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Name: Seth L'Fleur

Dorm: Obelisk Blue

Deck: Breaker of Defense

Background: Seth is a little French prodigy that has been sent over to the duel academy to further his skills. Most people over in his homeland have learned to respect this boy, but he has now come to a place where his name is unheard of. He is trying to show off his skill to the world.

History: At age 3, Seth had been able to enter a junior duel contest and won easily against all the other contestants. At age 7, he was allowed to enter the intermediate duel classes in his homeland. During his 3rd year in the school, he challenged the legendary Jaden Yuki, who was on a tour of the place. In the end though, Seth lost. Seth did not hold any grudges from this defeat. When he learned that Jaden had been trained at the famed Duel Academy, he decides to register there to become the greatest duelist.

Appearance: 3ft 0in. Pink, short, messy hair that covers his eyes. Large red eyes. Round face.

(Starts in an office of the Duel Academy, where Seth is finishing his registration.)

Clerk: Well Mr. Seth, you're forms are in order. We are very honored to have you in our most prestigious Duel Academy. You'll be staying in Room 205 on the 5th floor. We hope that you'll have a wonderful time here.

Seth: Thank you.

*Seth takes the elevator to his room*

Seth: Hmm, roomy, not like in France.

*Through the window Seth sees a duel just finishing*

Seth: How can people actually duel like that, and yet...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

GX Duel Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next