Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 pm

AKIRA
---------

@Tori : OK, sure. Thank you very much... err... your name?

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:10 am

"Tori. Kato Tori," she introduced herself. "That's Mitsumi, Keitaro, and Judai," she told him, pointing at them respectively as she called their names.
"Tori, can we save this for after class?" Mitsumi asked, slightly irritated.
"Oh fine, don't get your skirt up in a bunch."
Tori placed her hands together, making various animal skins before joining hand with Akira and Keitaro.
"Next stop, Cronos-sensei's class!" she yelled as they disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

Sho stared at the three empty seats in the Osiris Red section and a single seat in the Ra Yellow section with a concerned look.
"Aniki..."
"They're dead meat if they don't get here, soon," Kenzan sighed, kicking it back in his seat.
POOF!
Students began to cough in the surrounding area as the smoke from their arrival cleared up.
"HERE!" Tori called, triumphantly.
"BAKA!" Mitsumi then hit Tori over the head. "Aren't you supposed to be a ninja?! Doesn't stealth mean anything to you?! Now Cronos-sensei definitely knows we're late!"
Keitaro sweatdropped as Mitsumi continued yelling at her friend. "Cronos-sensei's lecturing is gonna look like nothing compared to what Tori's getting..."
"I see you four decided to make it to class today..." a voice rang behind them.
Mitsumi, Tori, and Keitaro gulped as they turned around.
"We're dead," they all whispered in unison.

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 pm

"Oi!, Chronos-sensei!, Isn't it bad enough we have to look at you?, So they were late, so what?, I say as long as they get here, everything should be fine" Came Yuji's voice ,the duel spirit next to him laughed at the joke of looking at Chronos.
"My, Yuji isn't afraid of getting in trouble, is he?" Yuuki said, whispering.
"That's Yuji-nii for ya, if someone else is in trouble, he'll do what he can to switch the trouble over to him, Yuji-nii doesn't mind getting in trouble if it gets others off the hook" Hana said.
"I see...".

"Yuji-kun, if you get into trouble, you might as well get detention and I want be able to see you for a few hours..." Emiko sighed slightly.
"Why not get yourself into trouble to get detention if he does?, that would solve the problem" Yukino spoke.
"Great idea, Yuki-chan!" Emiko said, Yukino sighed in irritation at her constant amount of energy.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Judai giggles as he hears Yuji challenging Cronos-sensei
"Enough!" Manjoume stood up furiously
"It's the first class of the day... and you! stupid red are up to some trouble, quite bold"
"h-hey there Manjoume!" Judai screamed, jumping and waving his hand at Manjoume
"guh... I guess all this trouble really is your fault, Judai Yuki!"
"h-hey that was not nice > <, see?! im on time!" Hane Kuriboh sighs as he hears Mitsumi, Tori and Keitaro whisper "we're dead" and Judai scratches his head, giggling nervously also turning around.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

Mitsumi looked over to Yuji and smiled.
"It's okay," she mouthed to him. "I got this. But thanks for helping out."
Cronos gave Yuji a glare at his statement.
"Then you won't mind if I gave you detention, now would you? Detention starts right after class."
The Obelisk Blue teacher then resumed staring at the four late students and Akira.
"I can understand you three coming in late," he continued, giving looks at Tori, Keitaro, and Judai, "but I would expect better from the daughter of Ms. Tome."
"I-I'm really sorry!" Mitsumi bowed respectfully. "There is a legitimate excuse behind us being late though..."
"I'd love to hear this one," Tori whispered to Keitaro as he nodded in agreement.
"You see...the new packs come in today at the Card Shop...and okaa-san needed extra help bringing them in. So I asked these guys to help us," she explained, gesturing towards Tori, Judai, Keitaro, and Akira.
"Is that so?"
"Yes m'am-I mean sir!" Mitsumi corrected before he picked it up.
"I'll ask Ms. Tome about that later. But that doesn't excuse you. Detention for you four, also."
"Your aura stinks of lies," Tori whispered to Mitsumi, "but nice try."
Cronos was about to continue on with his lesson before he noticed Akira still standing with them.
"Who's this?"
"Oh. He's new here," Tori bluntly stated. "We helped him get to class."
"I see," he continued, looking at Akira more. "And you are...?"

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:57 pm

Yuji shrugged at getting detention.
"Oh well, worth a shot at helping them out" Yuji said.
"Haha, you should've kept your mouth shut, Baka!" Obako laughed next to him, he sighed and narrowed his eyes at her.
"I don't wanna hear that coming from someone who likes to scare the crap out of people for fun..." Yuji said, Obako rolled her eyes.
"See what your big mouth gets you, you idiot?!" Hana whispered angrily to Yuji.
"I'd rather go to detention then being one of the only students not in the dorm they're supposed to be in..."
"Urusai!, You know me being in Ra was fathers doing!"
"Yeah, Yeah, whatever".

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 am

Name: Valorie (I don't have a last name but I could say she doesn't tell people it because she is mysterious)
Sex: Female
Height: 5 feet 3 Inches
Weight: 130
Dorm/Ranking: Slifer Red
Type of Deck: Seen using multi charmer related decks but also seen using guardian deck so no one real knows just how many decks she has.
Personality: She is serious and almost cold. She is mysterious and usually prefers to be alone. She has trust issues but if you manage to get close to her she will be your friend for life.
History: When she was 12 she played duel monster all the time at kaibaland, she defeated all the people that challenged her. Alexis(who was about 9 at the time) had also made an impressive record at the area and people suggested that valorie and Alexis duel eachother. Valorie won the first duel but it was close and both liked the duel so much that they dueled every chance that they got. Alexis and Valorie both won and lost about the same amount of times, each time just barely. When valorie was 14 her parents died and she was thrown out on the streets. She never got a chance to tell Alexis what happened. She worked hard just to survive and had to steal food every once and awhile. But eventually she managed to save up enough to pay for the duel acadamy, a place she dreamed of going since she was little.
Appearance: I don't have a actual picture of her(I am not good at drawing) but I imagine she would have a toned body and rough look to her, showing that she definitly knows what hard work is.

----------

[Edited by mod]

Shepard notifies people that a new student is arriving today, she recieved a patial grant because she was unable to pay the full cost of the school.

Valorie: After just arriving valorie went to the tallest hill she could find, she wanted to see as much of the island as she could. She has been waiting a long time to get here and she just wanted to take that in before she looked for her dorm.

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:31 am

(Wynn, next time, put both of your replies together instead of double posting. It's one of the rules I posted in this topic. It's okay for now, but try not to let it happen again, kays? ^^;;a)

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:33 am

@Wynn : Wynn, please read the rules next time. That's a warning and I'll delete your post.

@Anyone : Go ahead. I won't reply for now.

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 am

"Since you're new, I'll excuse you for now," Cronos informed Akira. "Just take a seat anywhere within the Osiris Red section."
The Obelisk Blue teacher then began to mutter things under his breath. "More Osiris dropouts..."
He turned around to see the four that were late still standing there.
"What are you doing still standing there?! Go take your seats! You've wasted my time already with your tardiness!"
Mitsumi, surprised from the sudden outburst, immediately ran to her designated spot with Keitaro following, though he wasn't as phased.
"Yes sir," Tori sighed, walking to her seat in the Ra Yellow section.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 am

AKIRA
---------

*Nods at Cronos and looks at other students*

Pleased to meet you, My name is Akira Sakamoto. I hope we can get along well.

????
------

As always... you're not good at introducing yourself...

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

"Hey, a new guy, I just bet Judai will be anxious to duel him like he did me when I arrived..." Yuji said, chuckling slightly.
"He ALWAYS wants to duel, Yuji, it wasn't cause you were new..." Hana said, rolling her eyes.
"Actually, it was because Misawa-san blabbered about Yuji-san using the Charmers, I believe" Yuuki said, Yuji narrowed his eyes at the memory.
"I STILL want to choke Misawa..."

On the Roof

"Now then, I wonder how long it will take to sink this school and revive those beasts..." Spoke a mysterious voice.
"If you are going to do it, then just proceed, no need to wait around..." spoke a duel spirit floating next to the man.
"Be quiet, Rena, I will commence the plan of my own accord..."

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Judai jumps right in front of Yuji
"Yuji-san Yuji-san!!! you just said "Misawa" right?!?! where is he right now?! I really havent dueled him in a while you know..."
Everyone in the class laughs as Judai interrupts Cronos-sensei class. Yet again Manjoume intervenes
"Yuki Judai! you just said duel right?! if you have guts to interrupt Cronos' class... I guess you have the guts to duel me!"
"M-Manjoume! for real??? you have rejected my duel invitations for.... like all these years... bring it on! im all so pumped!"
"It's just so that I can finally prove im stronger than you... you idiot!"

Cronos turns all the way around trowing the chalk to Judai's face... hiting him
"You two really have THE guts to interrupt my class not once, or twice, or even trice... but countless times! Yuki Judai and you too of course, Manjoume Jun!... we'll have some fun... DETENTION!. I also heard some voices over the Ra Yellow section.. sadly I cant be sure it was Utsukishii Yuji's doing"

Judai gulps and turns his face to Mitsumi's and whispers
"p-please help me out here.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If possible, I would like to take Fubuki's and Ryo's characters
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Mitsumi blushed and sighed at Judai's request.
"That might be a little hard to do...you could ask Tori to use one of her ninja techniques to make it look like you go to detention-"
She was shortly interrupted by a small, folded piece of paper flung at her head.
"Itai...!" The brunette rubbed her head and unfolded the note.

There is no way in hell that I'm going to make clones for all of us to skip out on detention. Consumes too much energy.

Mitsumi took out a pencil and began to write back and threw it back when Cronos's back was turned. Tori looked over the note to see what she had written back.

Then why don't you sleep during class since you need so much energy? It's not like THAT would be unusual.

Tori beaded her eyes at Mitsumi and wrote back.

That still wouldn't be enough. It's fine if I used one clone a day, but anything more than that tires me out.

Mitsumi sighed heavily and looked back at Judai.
"Gomen, I guess we'll have to sit through detention together. You, Kei-kun, me, Tori, and Yuji."
She then turned to look at Keitaro, who was already asleep with his head on the desk.
A sweatdrop ran down the side of her head. "He ALREADY fell asleep..."

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"Yeah, I said Misawa, I dunno where he is, I usually only see him around dinner time in the dorms..." Yuji whispered low enough for Chronos not to hear him.
"Mainly cause you never look for him at any other time, dumbass!" Hana whispered angrily, Yuji rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, wait, where did Obako go?, she usually lets me know when she le-" Yuji was cut off when he saw Obako flying around the teacher, most likely thinking of ways to make the people who could see her laugh.
"T-That1, S-She's gonna get us in so much trouble if she messes with him!" Yuji whispered, Hana grinned.
"Yeah, YOU will get in trouble cause's shes one of YOUR partners..."
"Urusai!".

"My, now I know why Chronos insists on calling the Slifer's "Slackers"" Yukino said, chuckling slightly at Keitaro being asleep.
"I don't think that's the reason, Yuki-chan, I mean, Yuji-kun is a Ra and yet he sleeps in class, and Chronos doesn't call him a slacker..." Emiko whispered.
"Is that so?, Chronos must be just another Obelisk who lets rank get to them and think they are superior I guess..." Yukino whispered back, sighing slightly.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Valorie had watched the island enough for one day and decided to try and find her dorm. Only thing is she has no idea which way to go. While walking she stumbles across the Ra dorm and Says "Excuss me do you know where room 117 of the Silfer red dorm is?" to the first person she sees.

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:23 pm

The student looked at her oddly.
"This way," the student replied, starting to walk toward the Osiris Red dorm.

"Class is dismissed!" Cronos announced as the students began to rise from their seats and leave the class.
"Zzzzz...is it over...?" Keitaro yawned, waking up from his sleep.
"Yes. And now we have stay for detention," Mitsumi sighed.
Tori walked over to her three acquitances in the Osiris Red section and gave a fake smile.
"This is gonna be fun, isn't it...?"
Tori looked over to Yuji and gestured him to come over.
"Join the club; we have jackets," the self acclaimed ninja joked.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:46 am

"Oh haha" Yuji said, grinning slightly at the joke and standing.
"Oh yeah, Hana, don't get into trouble while I'm here" Yuji said down at his sister, the girl laughed.
"Oh yeah, the one who basically called Chronos a Tranny is telling ME not to get into trouble, right" Hana said, walking off.
"Don't worry, Yuji-san, I'll keep a eye on her" Yuuki said, Yuji nodded as he walked off.
'Good luck' Yuji thought, walking over towards the others, narrowing his eyes at the Duel Spirit still floating around the room.
'Obako, Just go back already!, I swear you like the real world to much!'.

"So you decided not to join him in detention after all" Yukino said, Emiko nodded.
"Yeah, gotta let him suffer through it alone......though if that Mitsumi or Tori goes after Yuji-kun....they'll be in trouble" Emiko said, Yukino sighed slightly.
"You know as well as I do that both Mitsumi and Tori have no interest in him" Yukino said, already walking away, with Emiko running after her.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:53 am

AKIRA
---------

*Overheard what Yukino said about Slifer slackers* Excuse me, Is that right that we Osiris Red are called slackers in this school? Isn't that some kind of discrimination here?

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:09 am

Mitsumi sighed boredly as they all sat in their seats.
"What're we supposed to do now? Cronos-sensei left the room and we're doing nothing..."
She sighed again and pulled out a sketchbook.
"Oh well...when in doubt, just draw," she noted to herself, pulling out a pencil and sketching.
"Who thinks we should just ditch right now while he's not here?" Tori laughed, raising her hand.
Keitaro raised his hand in response, looking like he was ready to fall asleep again.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 am

Yukino turned back to look at Akira.
"I myself do not use it as a insult, it was that man Chronos who I believe first came up with that insult, ever since then it has been a habit for Obelisk Blue's to call Slifer's that, some of us do not mean it as a insult, though" She said.
"Some ARE lazy, but that's not a reason to call them slackers!, Those Obelisk blue guys are too arrogant, being the highest rank..." Came Emiko's voice, Yukino looked back at her.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"I said Obelisk GUYS!, I didn't mean you, Yuki-chan..." Emiko said, Yukino sighed and shook her head.
"Whatever".

"Better then this......" Yuji said, agreeing to the idea.
"Really.....Chronos should know that in detention, someone needs to watch over them so they don't escape...." Yuji said to himself, Obako popped up next to him.
"Careful, Yuji!, Or else Luna-san might scold you again!" the ghost girl laughed, Yuji paled slightly.
"That woman is just as scary as Doriado..." Yuji said under his breath.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 am

Judai sighs
"That Cronos Sensei... he even called Manjoume to detention and confiscated our duel disks.."
"Shut it.. Just wait, this will end eventually... meanwhile there's nothing we can really do" Manjoume replied
Judai walked towards a door that seemed like a storage room and opened it, finding duel disks
"h-hey! Duel Disks! we can kill sometime dueling, everyone!"
Manjoume sighed "we're not in the mood.. idiot..."
"then... we can try escaping.. Cronos Sensei really left us alone, and I really want to see a Battle City DVD Asuka bought for me!" Judai grinned
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:53 pm

AKIRA
---------

... *Leaves to chalenge the entire Obelisk Blue dorm after he heard Yukino's word*

I'll turn Blue Dorm to Red Dorm...

*Plans to take over the Blue dorm by himself*

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:41 am

Tori looked at Judai incredulously.
"Woah, you have a Battle City DVD?!"
"I wanna watch..." Keitaro groaned.
Mitsumi ignored the rest and continued to draw.
"...Darn lines," she muttered, erasing a stray line that she considered unnecessary.
"Let's watch it once we bust out of here!" Tori smiled.
"Can I sleep first?" Keitaro yawned again as he laid his head on the desk.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:16 pm

"Battle City DVD?, Wow, I wonder if Luna-nee-san ever competed in that" Yuji wondered, trying to remember if she did or not.
"Ah, doesn't matter if she did, Yugi came out on top anyway..."
"I think she did, I mean, you told me you saw her dueling on TV once" Obako said, Yuji gave her a annoyed look.
"Isn't it about time you headed back?"
"Make me!" the girl laughed, Yuji groaned facepalm
'You're definitely the youngest of them all...

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.

Last edited by Charmer Fan Yuji on Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

GX Duel Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next