Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Okay, so I'm totally bored. That's basically the only reason why I made this.
...Well, not really. I just thought it would be fun to have a separate roleplay topic for the characters of the Generation GeNex characters.

RULES:
  • You can use an existing GX character or your original character (introduce them with a bio skeleton) of your choice.
  • You can use as many characters as you want, but (remember) please specify who you'll be using.
  • Please use English, and make sure people understand what you're saying.
  • Don't break any of the existing Charmer Forum Rules or Eria might kick my butt for it.
  • Other members can join immediately simply by adding a reply.
  • No double post please.
  • Two months after your last post if you don't reply to this RP, you will be disqualified and unable to enter this RP again (unless there's a reasonable explanation for your absence). If you tried to post something on the RP after you were disqualified, your post will be deleted.

Bio Skeleton:
Name:
Sex:
Weight:
Dorm/Ranking: (This one you can put in later)
Type of Deck: (Again, this one can be put in later)
Personality:
History:
Appearance:

Remember to be creative and just have fun! This topic is not meant to be taken seriously (err...unless a serious situation comes up). So let's get this topic started!

===

Name: Mitsumi Tome
Sex: Female
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 120 lb.
Dorm/Ranking: Osiris Red
Type of Deck: Spellcaster
Personality: Nice, sometimes zoning out on random occasions, cares deeply about her friends and mother, and usually cruel in the case of Keitaro and/or Tori being around. Noted by Tori as a "hopeless romantic."
History: Born as the only child of Ms. Tome, the owner of Duel Academy's Card Shop, Mitsumi instantly grew an interest in the game of Duel Monsters. While her mother worked overseas at Academy Island, she was left to stay in Domino City with her aunt and uncle, where she met Keitaro at the nearby junior high school. Some time later, she was forced to move with her relatives to Kyoto, leaving behind Domino City. After graduated junior high, she moved onto Duel Academy, where she reunited with Keitaro and stays with her mother on the island. She aspires to become a Duel Monster card designer.
Appearance: Top Left Picture

Name: Tori Kato
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145 lb.
Dorm/Ranking: Ra Yellow
Type of Deck: Ninja/Warrior
Personality: Aloof and completely carefree, does not give a damn of anyone's opinion on her, very loyal to her friends, and hates liars. Claims to be a ninja, even when no one believes her.
History: She was born as the younger sister in her family. However, she dearly loves her father and rarely talks of her mother and older sister. She has the unnatural ability to read a person's aura, that is, the energy surrounding a person, through which she can tell what they are feeling or what kind of thoughts they have at the moment. Her father is a duel disk designer, so she has a custom made duel disk that much resembles two shurikens and a kunai. Though most people think she's only joking when she states she's a ninja, Tori easily proves them wrong when demonstrating the skills she learned.
Appearance: Top Right Picture

Name: Keitaro Shikimori
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 160 lb.
Dorm/Ranking: Osiris Red
Type of Deck: Nature Elemental Heroes/Warriors
Personality: Fun and never serious about anything, unless it's a duel. Very carefree and doesn't pay attention in class too much. Absolutely loves hanging out with friends, especially if Mitsumi is around.
History: Mitsumi's childhood friend back in Domino City. After meeting her, he developed a deep infatuation with his best friend that grew even after she left Domino. Before she left, he made a promise to her that they'd go to Duel Academy together to better themselves as duelists. He met Judai through his mentor, Makoto, who happened to know Koyo Hibiki quite well. After getting in Duel Academy with Judai, he is rejoined with Mitsumi halfway through the year when she persuades Ms. Tome to help her in.
Appearance: Bottom Right Picture

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm

XP, Get started huh?, then where's Mitsumi and the others? XD. I'll just post the characters now, and start in the next, I'll only control 7 original characters XP.

Name: Yuji Utsukushii.
Sex: Male.
Height: 5'10.
Weight: 150lbs.
Dorm/Ranking: Ra Yellow.
Type of Deck: Usually switches from his Custom Charmer Deck to a Tempest Deck.
Personality: Fun and cool, usually jokes around to lighten up the mood, but he's serious if someone/something is in danger/trouble.
History: Yuji was born into the Utsukushii family as the middle child of three siblings. Yuji grew up falling in love with dueling, he usually uses Spellcasters more then anything else. He joined Duel Academy so he could make friends with fellow duelists like him. Strangely he has a thing for making dolls when he's extremely bored, and can see duel spirits. He has also been to the spirit world once when he was younger, him meeting the Type Charmers led him to draw them himself and send them off to Pegasus to make them into real cards, using them in his Charmer Deck that has more of his own designs to make the deck Stronger.
Appearance: Yuji.

Name: Hana Utsukushii.
Sex: Female.
Height: 5'4.
Weight: 110lbs.
Type of Deck: Psychics.
Personality: Spoiled, can be obnoxious/annoying when she doesn't get her way, but otherwise she's just a slightly smart-alack girl who likes to have fun, also has a Crush on Ketsuki.
History: Hana was born into the Utsukushii Family as the youngest of three siblings. Hana loved dueling and started using a Psychic Deck which has grown stronger ever since she started dueling. Hana will usually act bratty when someone doesn't do what she says, she usually refuses to go anywhere without Yuji, even duel academy. She too can see Duel Spirits, but only those of her deck.
Appearance: Hana.

Name: Luna Utsukushii.
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 125lbs.
Dorm/Ranking: Would be Obelisk Blue if she was in the dorm.
Type of Deck: ??? Unknown.
Personality: Nice and caring, will do what she can do help others, Hana wonders what goes on in her head. She was more arrogant when she was younger, but she lost that completely.
History: Luna was born into the Utsukushii family as the oldest of three siblings. Every since she was young, she has had a talent for singing and dueling. These days she's usually out on a singing career, rarely having the time to duel aside from competitions, but when she can she makes a point of visiting her siblings.
Appearance: Luna.

Name: Emiko Kimikura.
Height: 5'10.
Weight: 130lbs.
Type of Deck: "Singroid" monsters.
Personality: Nice and caring, but can go into a "Yandere" sorta mood if someone tries to take Yuji away from her, she won't kill someone outright, but give them a "friendly" warning.
History: Emiko, in all actuality, is a android from the future, built by Hana, the future's technology is so advanced, that Emiko can do every single thing a human can do, in addition to her super strength, super speed, rockets in her arms and legs, and a super cannon in her right arm. Emiko was made cause the Future Yuji went into a depression and Hana was worried, so she made Emiko and sent her back in time to stop this depression. Emiko has feelings of her own, however, and she has strangely acquired a liking to music by the Vocaloid Miki. The only signs that she is a android, is the slight markings/joints on her arms and legs that are covered up by sleeves and socks.
Appearance: Emiko.

Name: Ketsuki Bougu.
Height: 5'11.
Weight: 155lbs.
Type of Deck: "Vampire World" monsters.
Personality: Nice, smart, jokes around to much, usually smiles too much, fun guy to hang around.
History: Yuuki grew up as someone who was a fan of Vampires, he was disappointed when he started dueling and found out that there were only a few Vampire cards, so he used his skills of card making to send some ideas to Pegasus to make his "Vampire World" cards, his idea was accepted and he was the first to receive every single card that was made, these cards made him quite the duelist, so he decided to join the Duel Academy for the fun of it.
Appearance: Image.

Name: Jyushin Makay.
Height: 6'2.
Weight: 225 lbs.
Dorm/Ranking: N/A. Would be considered a Obelisk in rank.
Type of Deck: Focuses on getting out his Defenders and using their abilities and sheer power to destroy the enemy.
Personality: Calm, Calculative. Pure evil.
History: ???.
Appearance: Jyushin.

Name: Saya Asakura.
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 119 lbs.
Dorm/Ranking: Obelisk (Custom Rank: "Bad-Ass Black").
Type Of Deck: ???.
Personality: Total Rebel, hardly listens to anyone's rules, and likes to settle things by punching people more often than dueling them. But will still be kind to her friends.
History: Saya, being a total rebel, got herself into plenty of trouble, and expelled from her old school, so she was sent to DA, not much changed at all, she became the best of friends with Luna after beating the arrogance out of her. But went missing sometime after that.
Appearance: Saya.

Name: Yuki Oiwaka.
Height: 5'8.
Weight: 96 lbs.
Dorm/Ranking: Ra in terms of Skill.
Type Of Deck: Ice/Blizzard.
Personality: Almost always happy and in a good mood, like she's on a sugar rush, can be kinda dense/clueless at times, somewhat of an airhead.
History: Her family has always served Yuji's past life Rakune, so going with that after reading her families ancient scrolls, she constantly searched for Yuji and tracked him down to DA. She always refers to everyone she meets by their Past Life names if she knows them. Unlike everyone else, Yuki is a Yuki-Onna/Snow Woman, and not Human. She's often seen with a green, striped lizard.
Appearance: Yuki/

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.

Last edited by Charmer Fan Yuji on Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:18 am

Name : Akira Sakamoto

Sex : Male

Height : 175 cm

Weight : 75 kg

Dorm/Ranking : Slifer Red

Type of Deck : Gemini

Personality : Very gentle

History : Interested in duel monster, this guy enters the duel academy to become a better duelist. He is a very talented duelist and deserves to be in Obelisk Blue. But for a reason unknown, he just want to enter Red Slifer. Unknown to anyone, he possess an unusual power.

Appearance : Here

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer

Charmer Power : 2563
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
400/400  (400/400)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:13 am

Name: Aimizu Haibara
Height: 165
Weight: 50
Dorm/Ranking: (i want her to become "NPC", since im afraid become non active like Charmer RP)
Type of Deck: Frognarch
Personality: Friendly People
History: Always watched her boyfriend plays Yu-Gi-Oh! she interested to try this Trading Card Game. Her boyfriend wants her to play a simple deck, so he gave her a Frog Deck (FTK 1st, then Frognarch due to current banlist). She wandering around Duel Academy to learn Yu-Gi-Oh!, secretly from his boyfriend, before she challenge him
Appearance: Here

There's nothing IMPOSSIBLE!

if you have time, visit my new gallery ^^

Last edited by NightWarrior on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:45 am

NightWarrior wrote:
Appearance: Image

That's not a hyperlink, Nightwarrior.

If you have Aimizu's picture, fix it please.

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:38 am

EDIT: Put the characters I'm going to use in my first post.

By the way, if anyone is going to use the GX cast , please post up who you'll be roleplaying as. You don't need a bio skeleton to do that.

===

GX Cast:
Judai Yuki: kurou (replaced by Ayai-chan due to inactivity)
Asuka Tenjoin:
Jun Manjyome: kurou
Johann Andersen:
Sho Marufuji:
Daichi Misawa: Kirikaze Fuuma
Kenzan Tyranno:
Rei Saotome: Ayai-chan
Edo Phoenix:
Fubuki Tenjoin: kurou
Ryo Marufuji: kurou

===

I'll be taking Rei, but I'll put up Judai for grabs unless no one claims him.

EDIT: Gonna take the other roles for the duration of the topic until people actually wanna take some of them.

DeviantArt

Last edited by Ayai-chan on Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Ayai-chan wrote:
I'll put up Judai for grabs unless no one claims him.

i'll make things easier for you =P, so... i'll take Judai and just in case...

deck: M-Heroes

edited the deck Razz

Last edited by kurou on Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:21 am

I'll add my OC for this roleplay.

Name : Alphonse

Sex : Male

Height : 170 cm

Weight : 90 kg

Dorm/Ranking : Ra Yellow

Type of Deck : Chaos and Destruction

Personality : friendly enough.

History : Akira's old friend who become a duel expert when he is 14 years old. He used chaos and destruction deck which centered of cleaning the field with destruction cards. Akira never won against him since the first time they met. They've been parted for 4 years and they'll meet again in Duel Academy.

Appearance : Haven't made one yet. I'll edit this post if I already made one.

By the way, I'll take Misawa's role.

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 am

EDIT:
Okay, I added:
-kurou as Judai Yuki
-Kirikaze Fuuma is Daichi Misawa

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:56 am

mmm.. i'll take Majoume as well.

Deck: Light and Darkness deck (manga)
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:49 pm

EDIT:
Added kurou as Jun Manjyome

By the way, anyone else want to join before I start? I won't be hitting off this topic until my midterms are done, so there's still a lot of time to join. XP

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:19 am

Since my midterms are done, I guess I'll start off this topic!

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
"Mmmrr...I hate Mondays..."
Mitsumi continued to growl to herself as she shut the alarm on her PDA off. Finally, she decided to get out of bed and get dressed in her Osiris Red uniform for class.
"Now where did I put my glasses...?"
Her hand roamed on her bedside dresser, patting around in hope of finding them.
"Here you go," a familiar voice called out, handing Mitsumi her glasses.
"Thanks," Mitsumi answered back, taking them from the voice and slipping them on.
"Thanks a lo-TORI, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!"
The girl named Tori laughed as Mitsumi fumed in anger.
"It's so much fun sneaking up on you when you least expect it," Tori smiled. "Besides, I always wake up early."
Mitsumi sighed at her explanation. "And yet, you arrive late to class."
"Hey, no point in showing up when I could be doing better things!"
"C'mon, let's just get to class before Cronos-sensei has our heads for being late."
The two stepped out of Mitsumi's room and into the Card Shop, where Ms. Tome was already preparing for the day ahead.
"Okaa-san, we're heading off to class now! We'll be back later!"
Ms. Tome smiled as she watched the two DA students head off.
"Be back before the afternoon rush! There are some new packs coming in that everyone will want to get their hands on first!"
"Hai!"
"Later, Ms. Tome!"

===

Use your imagination to continue. XP I was kinda brain dead writing this, so sorry if it's crappy.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:12 am

AKIRA
---------

*Arrived in duel academy and wears a slifer red jacket*

So this is duel academy where "he" studied about duel. I guess some people are lack of intelligent... they made an academy about dueling while this duel monster card game is very easy to learn. The founder is... Seto Kaiba... huh? That explains everything.

*Muttered a little while looking at the academy and walks to see Ra, Obelisk and Slifer dorm*

...What's this? *Looking at Slifer dorm*

...I think I arrived at the wrong dorm. No. This is probably not a dorm. This is must be a kitchen.

*Sees Mitsumi while she is heading to class*

@Mitsumi : Pardon me. But where is the Red Slifer dorm?

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Ra Dorm

"Would you wake up already?!" came Hana's irritated voice as she slammed her pillow on top of the Sleeping Yuji's head, who showed no signs of waking up anytime soon.
"My, he is quite the deep sleeper~" Yuuki said, that same smile on his face, which Hana found creepy.
"That's it, Yuji, if you don't wake up, I'll just get Granny to wake you..." Hana grinned in amusement when Yuji shot up and hit his head on the top bunk of the bunk bed.
"I'll do anything, just do NOT make Granny angry at me!" Yuji's whimpering was hilarious to Hana, who couldn't help but laugh.

"He is afraid of his Grandmother?" Yuuki asked, confused.
"Yeah, despite her age, Grandma looks like she's still a teenager, and when she's mad she's really scary, she once threw Yuji-nii into a pool for calling her a flat-chested demon" Hana laughed at the memory, Yuji groaned at the memory.
"Ah, I see, well then, shall we get going?" Yuuki said, Yuji nodded and got up from the bed, slipping on his shoes and his Ra Yellow Jacket. The trio left the room and headed to the academy.

"That Yuji-kun, he left for the Academy without me again" came the irritated voice of Emiko, the girl sighed and jumped off the Ra dorm, landing safely on her feet and walked to the Academy by herself.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

Mitsumi stared at the boy and then pointed at herself.
"Me?"
Tori rolled her eyes and looked back at Mitsumi.
"He's definitely not asking me."
"Oh."
The brunette bowed in apology towards him.
"Well, I think you're already here..." she replied, looking behind her towards the rundown building of a dorm.
"It definitely doesn't look like a dorm but trust me, it's a lot better than what they could have done to it."
Tori began to stare off into space when a smirk lit up on her face.
"Hey Mimi, why don't you go wake up your lovers, Kei and Judai, while you're here?"
Mitsumi's face immediately turned red as her friend mentioned the idea.
"S-Shut up...!! It's not like that!"
Tori's grin grew wider at Mitsumi's reaction.
"Hey, whatever you say. I'm gonna go wake them up, whether YOU like it or not."
And with that, she dashed towards one of the rooms.
!! "T-Tori!! Stop it!!" Mitsumi cried, running after her.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:51 pm

AKIRA
--------

Wait... did she say... Juudai? He's really here! And this girl is his lover too. Hmm... if I follow this girl... maybe I can meet Juudai.

*Followed Mitsumi and Tori*

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:10 am

"My, sounds as if Tori has just annoyed Mitsumi-san again" Yuuki spoke up, Yuji rolled his eyes.
"You know, I still think it's kinda weird how your ears are more sensitive then ours..." Yuji said, Hana nodding in agreement.
"Now, Now, lets not trade blows with insults, there are quite a few things I could mention about you, like, say, Midori?" Yuuki's mouth was instantly covered by Yuji's hand, silencing the boy.
"I told you NOT to mention Midori in public!"
"Why not?, feel you'll be embarrassed if people find out you made a-" Yuji instantly silenced his sisters mouth with his hand, glaring at the girl who merely shook her head in return.
"Grow up" she spoke, slapping his hand off of her mouth.

"Ara, seems Emiko-san is right behind us" Yuuki spoke, pointing to the girl behind them, Yuji sweatdropped.
"Dear lord, Later you two" with that, Yuji ran off towards the academy.

"Jeez, it's like Yuji-kun is purposely avoiding me" Emiko said, sighing slightly.
"That is why I say you should punish the boy" came another female voice approaching Emiko.
"Ah!, Yuki-chan!" Emiko said, smiling and running up to the slightly taller girl.
"Emiko, I said for you not to call me that, just Yukino, alright?" the girl sighed in irritation as Emiko kept smiling.
"Whatever you say, Yuki-chan~".

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:51 am

Tori continued to laugh as she ran up to a room labeled 307.
"KEI!! HEY, KEITARO!!" she shouted, knocking constantly at the door. "Your girlfriend's here to bring you to class!"
"He's. Not. My. BOYFRIEND!!!" Mitsumi retorted, the red still apparent on her face.

A boy with messy black hair and brown eyes opened the door, still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
"Ohayo, Kei!" Tori greeted.
"Ohayo, Kei-kun," Mitsumi waved.
"Ohayo..." Keitaro greeted back, yawning loudly.
Mitsumi frowned at the sight of him still in his DA pajamas. "C'mon, get ready for class or Cronos-sensei will reprimand us for it."
!! "HIM?! That tranny's gonna try getting me alone and butt rape me!!"
Mitsumi sighed. "Stop calling him that and he's not going to butt rape you...!"
"Yeah he is! You've never seen him give those creepy stares at all the guys!"
Tori gave Keitaro a weird look and thought to herself, "Talk about paranoid...," as a sweatdrop ran down the side of her head.
"Whatever Kei...just get dressed for class," the brunette sighed.
Keitaro sniffled. "Fine..."
He went back into his room to get dressed for class.
"...Now let's go wake up Judai!" Tori smiled again, running for his room.
"Tori, stop! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" Mitsumi cried out, sighing in defeat.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Judai woke up startled
"h-huh, so much noise outside, what could it be?... WHAT!!!!!" Judai just notices he forgot to turn on the alarm last night
"damn damn, Hane Kuriboh!!! how come you didn't wake me up?!" Hane Kuriboh lies on Judai's pillow asleep
"kuri kuri?~" Hane Kuriboh half asleep answers
"Spirits dont sleep!! do they?! a-anyways, im late... and I dont really want Hibiki-sensei to scold me again.. and Cronos sensei!!! nooo!! let's go Hane Kuriboh, we're late!!"

Judai opens his room's door in a hurry, not even wearing his Osiris Red jacket and meets Mitsumi and Tori just about to knock on the door
"T-Tori-C-C-C-Chan I mean... Tori-Sama" Judai seems to be scared
"w-were you really going to *gulp* wake me up *whisper* torturing me in the process */whisper* as always ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Tori looked at Judai with an unusual look.
"Torture? The only one that gets tortured while I'm around is Mimi!" she laughed.
"Judai-kun, I'm really sorry if we waked you up," she apologized, glaring at Tori. "We're already late as it is, so we might as well be late together...I mean, as in the four of us!"
Her face heated up again with her last sentence. "Just hurry and get your jacket...!"
"Okay, I'm up and ready to be late!" said Keitaro, fixing the square frames of his glasses.
"Now we just wait for Judai to be done," Mitsumi sighed at she looked at the time on her PDA.

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:33 pm

Judai slightly blushes
"m-m-my jacket! g-gomen Tori-Chan, Mitsumi-San.. Keitaro-kun and... a new guy? 0o" @Akira. Judai got dressed almost instantly.
"ready for class! anyone else you ninja girl want to wake up?" Judai stares at Tori's face and pokes her forehead.
"though... by the way, aren't you a bit... noisy for a ninja girl?~" Judai giggles.

Meanwhile at the classroom, Manjoume Jun writes on his notebook today's lesson
"sigh... lot's of people late today, including that idiot red of Judai, cant believe some people reffer to him as my rival... I bet his still sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:57 am

"Sheesh, I wouldn't run from Emiko-chan if she wasn't so clingy and possessive of me..." Yuji said, walking into the class and towards his seat.
"That's cause she's in love with you, Yuji!" said a voice from behind Yuji.
"Obako, Duel Spirit or not, you're still not supposed to come out during class, it'll make normal people think I'm talking to myself....And I know she likes me..." Yuji replied to the ghost Charmer, who laughed in returned.
"That's the fun of it!, oh yeah, how close is it to Halloween?, besides Duel Spirits day, that's the only time I become real in this world!" Obako asked, Yuji sighed and shook his head.
"I can't keep track of that kinda stuff, I'll ask the others after class, alright?" the girl nodded at Yuji's words but didn't disappear, instead preferred to float beside him.

"Oh boy, Seems one of Yuji's girls is hanging around him" Hana said, just now walking into the classroom with Yuuki beside her, Emiko lowered her head slightly in a dangerous way when she heard this.
"One of Yuji's girls...?" Emiko said, Hana paled.
"N-Not like that!, You know as well as I do Obako is technically one of Yuji's card ideas!, that's what I mean!, nothing more!" Hana said, this seemed to calm Emiko down as her smile returned and she, along with Yukino, walked to their seats.
'She's easy to cheer up...' Hana thought, sighing and shaking her head, motioning for Yuuki to follow her to sit next to Yuji.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Tori pushed away Judai's finger easily before he managed to poke her forehead.
"Only to people I know. Otherwise, other people's business isn't something I butt into all the time."
"Can we just head to class already?!" Mitsumi asked in an irritated tone. "We're already late as it is!!!"
Keitaro laughed slightly at his best friend's outburst. "That's Mimi-chan. She hates being late to class."
Tori extended her arms out, gesturing them to grab ahold.
"Okay, one instant getcha-to-class ninja technique, coming right up!"
Mitsumi gave her a look as she mentioned that aloud. "And you couldn't have done this sooner because...?"
"It's fun watching you spazz about class," she replied, smiling.
Mitsumi looked to her right and left, becoming hesitant to grab Keitaro and Judai's hands.
Tori looked over to Akira on her right, extended her hand out to him.
"You need to get to class too, right? We can head there together, the five of us."

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Judai scratches his head and puffs his cheeks after
"g-gomen Tori-san.. anyways, we really are late x.X"
Judai grabs Mitsumi's hand without hesitating
"we'll be late to Cronos-sensei's class, hurry hurry"

Manjoume looks a bit surprised at the door as he sees a group of Ra Yellow student's entering the classroom, ignoring the fact that they are a bit late.
"sigh... it's not that idiot red. Light and Darkness Dragon... you really want to duel that pitiful spirit partner of his' again right? Cant blame you, he used Koyo-san's deck for a while.." Manjoume whispered while looking at his ace monster's card

Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:05 pm

Mitsumi blushed heavily as Judai grabbed her right hand.
"J-Judai-kun..."
Keitaro grabbed her left hand in response and left his other hand free so Tori could grab it.
>_> "Dammit Judai," he thought to himself.
"Last chance, dude," Tori said, gesturing her hand towards Akira. "Wanna head to class together?"

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GX Duel Academy Roleplay   

Back to top Go down

GX Duel Academy Roleplay
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next