Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 
 

 Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Stop that thing of Gagagigo leaving Eria ò_o it's suppose to be unofficial, and to think of it maeby the gigobite are (as far whe can know) commons in the monster world like rattata in pokemon, the Gagagio of that dimentional story cloud be any other Gagagio.

And i still think that Erial is a diferent person that Eria, it doesn't mater if they look like the same, it's hard to draw diferent charactert's with that style ò_o and little diferense like the hair and the eye's are the only one thing that make Eria a diferent person that Erial!

Eria and Erial has so many similarities. Similar name, similar shoe, similar furry thing on her belt, similar blue hair, similar skirt, similar cloak, and the same artist who draw her. Name and appearances already suggest they are the same person. Let alone everything I already posted. I can also say that Gearfried the swordmaster is not Phoenix Gearfried since their appearances are so different.

And if you think Akina Fujiwara is an uncreative artist who can't make something new, you can continue your opinion. But let's be fair. I'll wait for for Konami's statement about this Erial too. Even though I don't like it if they are actually the same person...


Wiseman wrote:
I won't acept that the charmer's archetype are endded, not in a million of years!

Charmer is not an archetype from the very beginning. They are just a support or anti-support for their respective elements. They are not archetype because they didn't support each other just like BW, LS, GB, etc. Let's just say they are semi-archetype because they share similar name : charmer.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Hm, I myself always thought they were a Archetype XP. But yeah, Eria and Erial have too many thing connecting them to being the same person then being two separate people.

Also, I'm only worried about the 6 being part of other Archetypes for one reason: It puts unwanted thoughts in my head of them disbanding or something >_>.

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 332
Charmer Power : 1364
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Argentina
Badges :


PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Actualy is not that thing, if Fujiwara is creative or not, is something that happent in a lot of manga, but not the tezuka sistem (using verry similar main character's for diferent mangas).

You see, in the moderm style of manga (K-ON for example) the body and head are the same for almos all the characters, that's aply to on the mouth, nose, ears and cheek, the only diferense of the head are the eyes and the facial hair, in a style like the one of Fujiwara if she draw two girls with almost the same hair they will look like the same person. And it's because only in a few style of manga with a verry realyst drawing the character's can have diference in the face like the nose or the ear's (in styles more simple's only change when a character goes to adulthood, but even not too much, in fact almost the only diference of mikuru face of "haruhi suzumiya" are the cheek side).

So is not like Fujiwara has much for chose, maeby Konami asked her to draw a new Eria, maeby she want to re-drew all the charmer's, maeby Erial is Erial with a new hat. But since there are not oficial story we cannot prove who i who.

Only if other charmer's apear with verry little changes, then whe will know if Eria is Erial or not. How know's, maeby all the charmer's have daughter, that would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Wiseman wrote:
Actualy is not that thing, if Fujiwara is creative or not, is something that happent in a lot of manga, but not the tezuka sistem (using verry similar main character's for diferent mangas).

You see, in the moderm style of manga (K-ON for example) the body and head are the same for almos all the characters, that's aply to on the mouth, nose, ears and cheek, the only diferense of the head are the eyes and the facial hair, in a style like the one of Fujiwara if she draw two girls with almost the same hair they will look like the same person. And it's because only in a few style of manga with a verry realyst drawing the character's can have diference in the face like the nose or the ear's (in styles more simple's only change when a character goes to adulthood, but even not too much, in fact almost the only diference of mikuru face of "haruhi suzumiya" are the cheek side).

So is not like Fujiwara has much for chose, maeby Konami asked her to draw a new Eria, maeby she want to re-drew all the charmer's, maeby Erial is Erial with a new hat. But since there are not oficial story we cannot prove who i who.

Only if other charmer's apear with verry little changes, then whe will know if Eria is Erial or not. How know's, maeby all the charmer's have daughter, that would be nice too.

@bolded: They seem a little young for that XP. But I get what ya mean. And eh, I say the only way we'll know for sure is if we ask Konami or Fujiwara Akina if Erial is Eria.

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 332
Charmer Power : 1364
Join date : 2010-04-29
Age : 28
Location : Argentina
Badges :


PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:04 pm

well, it is posible that the real Fujiwara answer us, a friend of my make a contest on his blog about comic book's, and praise one artist of DC, then he send a mail to that artis about that he was mentio in the blog and win the contest, the artis anwerd as well and thank's my friend for the e-mail...

Somebody know how comunicate with Konami or Fujwara...?
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Well according to Kaze/Eria, I think Akina has a Pixiv account, have to wait till he comes back around to see if that's true.

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2620
Charmer Power : 6520
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 25
Location : Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 am

Akina has Pixiv account, but, make sure you can read, can type, and understand japanese before you communicate with her. But, if you ask Yugioh stuff like this, i can't guarantee she would answer your question. Because, there's a member who asks her about Light Charmer before, but she said sorry she couldn't answer that. Seems Konami shuts her up.

As an alternative to Akina, maybe you can ask those Konami people in Pojo, they may know something.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:


Charmer is not an archetype from the very beginning. They are just a support or anti-support for their respective elements. They are not archetype because they didn't support each other just like BW, LS, GB, etc. Let's just say they are semi-archetype because they share similar name : charmer.

Charmer is an archetype. Archetypes aren't always supported/supports each other.

Wikia wrote:


An Archetype is a group of cards with at least 1 defining property.

Archetypes are often identified by a term appearing in all its members names, e.g. "Elemental Hero" or "Morphtronic". Support cards for the archetype usually reference cards with that term in their name e.g. "Elemental Recharge".

Archetypes are not always supported, such as the "Monarchs". They are not always identified by having a common term appearing in their names, such as the Synthetic Angels or Egyptian Gods.

The concept of archetypes is often used in the manga and anime series to define a character's personality, look, state of mind or style of play.

Wiseman wrote:
Stop that thing of Gagagigo leaving Eria ò_o it's suppose to be unofficial, and to think of it maeby the gigobite are (as far whe can know) commons in the monster world like rattata in pokemon, the Gagagio of that dimentional story cloud be any other Gagagio.

And i still think that Erial is a diferent person that Eria, it doesn't mater if they look like the same, it's hard to draw diferent charactert's with that style ò_o and little diferense like the hair and the eye's are the only one thing that make Eria a diferent person that Erial!

I won't acept that the charmer's archetype are endded, not in a million of years!
We all have different opinions, so we can't always agree with your opinion, just please respect the other's opinion.




_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 342
Charmer Power : 1376
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:29 pm

There's a thing that got into my mind lately, ever since Wiseman mentioned drawing Eria I started to think about it and find coincidences and differences in them. Like the fact that Erial's clothes are a bit different from Eria's:

If you look closer, you'll notice that Erial has got different clothing just below her belt:



This is different in Eria's clothes:



Look closer and you'll see that while Eria is wearing the Green sweater, Erial is wearing clothes more like Lyna's but wearing a skirt instead of the shorts/jumper that Lyna wears:



Compare them looking at the chest area, just above Erial's hand. The clothes are not the same, but similar.

And now, here's the thing that bothers me the most:

Check out these two images and see if you can tell what's wrong in there.



Did you see it? There's something wrong in there, isn't it?

If you try to analyze both cards, you'll see that the proportions in Erial in the Meditation Technique of the Ceremonial Water Mirror and Raging Eria's body are NOT the same.

Erial's body in this card is proportioned 1:5 aproximately, indicating she is still a young girl. On the other hand Raging Eria's body proportion is 1:7, which indicates that she is a mature woman.

What could possibly be the conclussion here? What I think is that after Gagagigo's thing happened, Eria joined the Ritua, thing that can be deduced from her clothes, go back to Ritua Erial's pic and compare it with Spiritual Water Art - Aoi. Look at the skirts, both are torn in the same area (her right leg). Finally Raging Eria's clothes are almost untouched, as if they were new, this could indicate that after joining the Ritua, she decided to get the little Gigobyte back using the most advanced Charmer Technique, her new effect in Raging Eria form.

Just as a note here, there is a possibility that the Ritua Clan wanted to use Eria's power to summon the Mind Ogress with the Ceremonial Water Mirror of the Ritua (since her new staff is almost the same as the mirror), that would explain her emotionless face in Ritua Erial form.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:14 pm

I get what you're saying, but to me, that on Erial's chest looks like ties that could be holding the coat together, I dunno, you see what you see, I see what I see XP.

And Raging Eria looks more like a Mature Woman cause I think she IS a Mature Woman, I think all of their forms like that make them out to be adults.

And about the Ritua Clan wanting to use Eria's power, could also be that the Eria wanted to use them so she could get the power she needed to get Gigobyte back XP. But eh, that's just my opinion, I ain't trying to change yours.

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2620
Charmer Power : 6520
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 25
Location : Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:20 pm

Raging Eria is not drawn by Akina...
different style artwork can't be compared that easily...

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:21 pm

She's not?, Damn, that means all arguments I made using the Final Forms as a example are now null & void o_0.

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 342
Charmer Power : 1376
Join date : 2010-06-24
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:13 pm

^ Anyways, it was a nice try... I liked your and my theories, those had enough logic to fit in the real story XD

_________________
Kaito Kiriya - Souma Aikizuki - Touka Kureha - Kanon Seena - Zero - Xecty

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:37 pm

XD, Yeah, they did, I just wish the Charmers each had a story of their own (officially, like Gigobyte) already, I hate having to guess ow their lives are XP.

And if they ever get a story, and Eria's ties in with Gigobyte's into his final form, I wonder if something like this would happen...


The two end up fighting, but Eria getting through to Gogiga Gagagigo, him calming down enough, and probably telling Eria to kill him so he won't be a destructive berserker again, despite that being a "bad/sad end".

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
ChiibiCharmer
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1
Charmer Power : 1001
Join date : 2010-07-30
Age : 21
Location : Washington

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 pm

Hmm. Anyone here think Eria could be useful/have a place among the Ice Barrier cards?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2264
Charmer Power : 3377
Join date : 2009-09-24
Age : 24
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Well, In the TCG/OCG, maybe she could be used in combination with the Ice Barrier's, but I haven't tested that out yet...

_________________

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 287
Charmer Power : 1347
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:46 pm

I came across this earlier:

A young girl named Eria, became a student to a woman, who was a master of the elements. Eria trained alongside with her mistress'es other students, each who learned to master a differant element. Eria befriended a a young lizard man who became her familiar. With the help of her mistress and her familiar, Eria became stronger after letting her new familar possesse her. This made them both far stronger, and helped them get better at control over water. Several years later, her familiar had had left her. She was now a master of water, and decided to go on her own journey. She later befriended a group that was skilled with water and knew how to preform rituals with it. She trained with them and became a master of water rituals as well. She currently is a member of this water tribe.

That story dose make sense (also Elemental mistress looks similar to the art style the others are done in.) But one thing bugs me... Elemental Mistress has no power over Darkness? Maybe Dharc trained under Shadowpriestess of Ohm, her dark counterpart? (Odd I run her in my side deck XD)

What do you all think of this? and if this is correct doesn't that mean Dharc would grow up to be the bad guy because Shadowpristess is the DARK counterpart to Mistress?

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Ratsu wrote:
I came across this earlier:

A young girl named Eria, became a student to a woman, who was a master of the elements. Eria trained alongside with her mistress'es other students, each who learned to master a differant element. Eria befriended a a young lizard man who became her familiar. With the help of her mistress and her familiar, Eria became stronger after letting her new familar possesse her. This made them both far stronger, and helped them get better at control over water. Several years later, her familiar had had left her. She was now a master of water, and decided to go on her own journey. She later befriended a group that was skilled with water and knew how to preform rituals with it. She trained with them and became a master of water rituals as well. She currently is a member of this water tribe.

That story dose make sense (also Elemental mistress looks similar to the art style the others are done in.) But one thing bugs me... Elemental Mistress has no power over Darkness? Maybe Dharc trained under Shadowpriestess of Ohm, her dark counterpart? (Odd I run her in my side deck XD)

What do you all think of this? and if this is correct doesn't that mean Dharc would grow up to be the bad guy because Shadowpristess is the DARK counterpart to Mistress?

Hmm... nice story and it does makes sense. But, where did you get this?

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 287
Charmer Power : 1347
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
I came across this earlier:

A young girl named Eria, became a student to a woman, who was a master of the elements. Eria trained alongside with her mistress'es other students, each who learned to master a differant element. Eria befriended a a young lizard man who became her familiar. With the help of her mistress and her familiar, Eria became stronger after letting her new familar possesse her. This made them both far stronger, and helped them get better at control over water. Several years later, her familiar had had left her. She was now a master of water, and decided to go on her own journey. She later befriended a group that was skilled with water and knew how to preform rituals with it. She trained with them and became a master of water rituals as well. She currently is a member of this water tribe.

That story dose make sense (also Elemental mistress looks similar to the art style the others are done in.) But one thing bugs me... Elemental Mistress has no power over Darkness? Maybe Dharc trained under Shadowpriestess of Ohm, her dark counterpart? (Odd I run her in my side deck XD)

What do you all think of this? and if this is correct doesn't that mean Dharc would grow up to be the bad guy because Shadowpristess is the DARK counterpart to Mistress?

Hmm... nice story and it does makes sense. But, where did you get this?

They updated the Yugi-wiki with this under card stories, they are normally very good at this stuff, but it cant be confirmed if its "Cannon" though in a way it dose make sense. Though like I said dose that means Dharc will be the bad guy? D:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_storylines

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
avatar

Posts : 3573
Charmer Power : 5696
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 28
Location : Fuuma Village
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 pm

Ratsu wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
I came across this earlier:

A young girl named Eria, became a student to a woman, who was a master of the elements. Eria trained alongside with her mistress'es other students, each who learned to master a differant element. Eria befriended a a young lizard man who became her familiar. With the help of her mistress and her familiar, Eria became stronger after letting her new familar possesse her. This made them both far stronger, and helped them get better at control over water. Several years later, her familiar had had left her. She was now a master of water, and decided to go on her own journey. She later befriended a group that was skilled with water and knew how to preform rituals with it. She trained with them and became a master of water rituals as well. She currently is a member of this water tribe.

That story dose make sense (also Elemental mistress looks similar to the art style the others are done in.) But one thing bugs me... Elemental Mistress has no power over Darkness? Maybe Dharc trained under Shadowpriestess of Ohm, her dark counterpart? (Odd I run her in my side deck XD)

What do you all think of this? and if this is correct doesn't that mean Dharc would grow up to be the bad guy because Shadowpristess is the DARK counterpart to Mistress?

Hmm... nice story and it does makes sense. But, where did you get this?

They updated the Yugi-wiki with this under card stories, they are normally very good at this stuff, but it cant be confirmed if its "Cannon" though in a way it dose make sense. Though like I said dose that means Dharc will be the bad guy? D:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_storylines

If it's really confirmed from master guide, then it's canon. But if it's not, I hate to say it but it isn't.

_________________




Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 287
Charmer Power : 1347
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Well if I can get my friends in Japan to get their hands on it then I can confirm it for you. >.<; Unfortunately its not like I can wire them money so I have to wait for then its convenient for them. The part about the elemental mistress I think is true (she looks like shes from the same art style.) What would make ME happy is if all the cards with that art style were connected. XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2620
Charmer Power : 6520
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 25
Location : Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 pm

Did you mean Doriado's art style close to Charmers?
I agree if her art style is similar to 3rd form of Charmer (Raging Eria, etc), but I can say she's not drawn by Akina Fujiwara, hence her art style is different from regular Charmer and Familiar-Possessed Charmer.

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 287
Charmer Power : 1347
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:52 pm

Eria wrote:
Did you mean Doriado's art style close to Charmers?
I agree if her art style is similar to 3rd form of Charmer (Raging Eria, etc), but I can say she's not drawn by Akina Fujiwara, hence her art style is different from regular Charmer and Familiar-Possessed Charmer.

Yea thats what I mean. (Any idea on who did them BTW? I think its the same artist who did Ninja lady Yea)

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2620
Charmer Power : 6520
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 25
Location : Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes, seems the artist who drew Doriado also drew Yae...
I don't know who drew them.
I'm ever read in Pojo, the artists who drew the card's artwork are very private individuals that they didn't want their name searched on search engine (?) Don't know if this is true or not.

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 287
Charmer Power : 1347
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 27
Location : Look behind you...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Still peaks my interest, I am just wondering if Dharc will end up being a bad guy D: (I mean if he was trained by the dark counterpart to the mistress he might be.) Or maybe he will get "charmed" by one of the girls XD

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2620
Charmer Power : 6520
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 25
Location : Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer   Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Anyway, about that Card Storylines page in Yugioh Wikia, i'm 100% sure most of them aren't official story, and they wasn't mentioned in Master Guide (only few of them confirmed in Master Guide 2). And i'm sure that story about Eria isn't included in Master Guide.

The statement of "Many of these stories were detailed in Master Guide 2" in that page confuses the people who reads that page, and this would cause misunderstanding (people may thought they're official story, whereas, most of them are nothing more than a fanfic.)

You can see in Japanese Wiki about those cards' story if they're purely from Master Guide 2 or not. Japanese Wiki is more trustable.

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
 
Favorite card discussion: Eria the Water Charmer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» [Single Card Discussion] Ebon Illusion Magician
» [Single-Card Discussion] Samsara, Dragon of Rebirth
» [Single-Card Discussion] Number 82: Heartlandraco
» card discussion: Ghostrick Mary
» Shadoll Deck Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Elemental Charmers Café :: Charmers Discussions-
Jump to: