Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 
 

 Post your Charmer Deck here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 106
Charmer Power : 1112
Join date : 2012-02-26
Location : Gensokyo

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
1/5  (1/5)
MP:
12/12  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Lightsworn deck, featuring Dharc!

http://i.imgur.com/o33ig.jpg

Monsters: x30
Aurkus x1
BLS x1
Card Trooper x2
Celestia x1
Chaos Sorcerer x2
Dharc Charmer x1
Effect Veiler x1
Ehren x1
Familiar-Possessed Dharc x2
Garoth x1
Gorz x1
Honest x1
Jain x1
Lumina x2
Lyla x3
Necro Gardna x2
Plaguespreader Zombie x1
Ryko x1
Wulf x2
Judgment Dragon x3


Spells: x7
All your Lightsworn staples x4
Heavy, Dark, Reborn x3

Traps: x3
Beckoning Light x3

Dharc here serves as part of banishing materials for BLS and Chaos Sorcerer, and he can also play a role by allowing me to search for Lumina or Lyla, one of the most vital cards for Lightsworns. Pulling out Familiar-Possessed Dharc is not too difficult for this deck. I can do it the original way with his flip effect, or I can just summon some other dark monster like Necro Gardna or Plaguespreader Zombie to meet the requirements.


Last edited by Solid Snake on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 22
Charmer Power : 1034
Join date : 2012-05-03
Age : 19

Character sheet
Name: Arcenciel Magician
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1500/1500  (1500/1500)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:41 am

Toshiki Kai wrote:
Tiruru wrote:
A Blizzard charmer update, free feel to edit it if you want. I really need suggestions :3

Monsters:

Envoy x1
Blizzard princess x1
Chaos sorcerer x1
Dharc x2
familiar dharc x2
Magician's Valkyria x2
Veiler x3
Breaker x2
Milla x2
magical exemplar x2
jowgen x2




Spells:

Allure of darkness x1
Dark hole x1
Heavy storm x1
Book of moon x1
Monster reborn x1
MST x2
Village x2
Smashing ground x2
Pot of Duality x2
Terraforming x1
Forbidden lance x2


Traps:


Magician's circle x1
Solemn judgment x1
Safe zone x2

Made changes Tiruru. I think this will help a bit
I'll test it out, thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kaizu
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 6
Charmer Power : 1008
Join date : 2011-03-15
Age : 21
Location : Somewhere under the sky watching stars

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:57 pm

Its been awhile since my last post around this forum but I think I'll come back by putting up my Charmer Decklist. Its a really fun build for me and I've been able to knock out my friends competitive decks at times in round matches. It took a few years to put this deck together but I'm happy on how it turned out. If it seems sorta wonky, I don't blame you but the challenge is what makes it fun! I made the side deck just for the heck of it in case I ever feel like swapping somethings out for a more fun duel.

Charmer Lockdown

Monsters: 25
Eria the Water Charmer x1
Wynn the Wind Charmer x1
Aussa the Earth Charmer x1
Hiita the Fire Charmer x1
Lyna the Light Charmer x1
Dharc the Dark Charmer x1
Familiar-Possessed - Eria x2
Familiar-Possessed - Wynn x2
Familiar-Possessed - Aussa x2
Familiar-Possessed - Hiita x2
Familiar-Possessed - Dharc x1
Milla the Temporal Magician x1
Breaker the Magical Warrior x2
Sangan x1
Magician's Valkyria x2
Dark Magician Girl x1
Chaos Sorcerer x1
Ice Queen x1
Blizzard Princess x1

Spells: 9
Dark Hole x1
Monster Reborn x1
Secret Village of the Spellcasters x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book of Moon x1
Heavy Storm x1
Magical Dimension x2

Traps: 10

Magician's circle x1
Solemn judgment x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Dimensional Prison x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Threatening Roar x2
Mirror Force x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1
Royal Decree x1

Extra Deck: 9

Number 17: Leviathan Dragon x2
Number 39: Utopia x3
Malstroke the Symphony Djinn x1
Temtempo the Percussion Djinn x1
Muzurhythm the Strong Djinn x1
Melomelody the Brass Djinn x1

Side Deck:

Effect Veiler x1
Scroll of Bewitchment x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Endymion, the Master Magician x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Silent Magican LV4 x1
Starlight Road x1
Stardust Dragon x1

_________________
For every journey there is a story and ours is just the beginning.
Back to top Go down
mercurian262144
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 9
Charmer Power : 1013
Join date : 2012-08-08
Age : 26
Location : ...Building The Grand Spellbook Tower?
Favorite Charmer : Dharc

Character sheet
Name: Yoichi Kurai, Hierophant of Prophecy
HP:
1500/2600  (1500/2600)
MP:
500/2800  (500/2800)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:18 pm

This would be my beatdown deck I'm using IRL:

Monsters:

3 Dharc the Dark Charmer
3 Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
3 Milla the Temporal Magician
2 Old Vindictive Magician
1 Skilled Dark Magician
1 Mei-Kou, Master of Barriers
1 White Magician Pikeru
1 Ebon Magician Curran
1 Princess Pikeru
1 Princess Curran
1 Bountiful Artemis
1 Magical Marionette
1 Chaos Sorcerer
1 Dark Magician
1 Voltanis the Adjudicator
1 Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning

Spells:

2 Bound Wand
2 Trial of the Princesses
2 Enemy Controller
1 Hidden Armory
1 Hammer Shot
1 Fissure
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 That Wacky Magic!
1 Scapegoat

Traps:

3 Gamushara
1 Fairy Box
1 Needle Ceiling
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Power Frame
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device
1 Forced Back
1 Black Horn of Heaven
1 Magic Drain

Side Deck:

2 Giant Kozaky (to replace 2 Dark Charmers when battling a non-Dark deck)
1 Djinn Disserere of Rituals
1 Indomitable Fighter Lei Lei
1 Protective Soul Ailin
1 Tyr the Nordic General
1 Creature Swap
1 Fulfillment of the Contract
1 End of the World
1 Ruin, Queen of Oblivion
1 Demise, King of Armageddon
1 Skill Drain
1 Rocket Arrow Express
1 Great Maju Garzett

Extra deck:

1 Photon Papilloperative
1 No. 20 Giga-Brilliant
1 No. 32 Shark Drake
Back to top Go down
Kai Ichinose
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 10
Charmer Power : 1014
Join date : 2012-09-13
Age : 23
Location : Lost in the Ghostrick Mansion...
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Character sheet
Name: Dark Hero Axel
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Charmer XYZ Deck o3o   Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:57 am

I made this deck on Dueling Network a few weeks back (because my first deck was a Charmer deck and with the release of the Spellbok and Prophecy cards i felt as though i could improve it ^^) and used it quite a few times and it turned out great. :3 I managed to pull of a huge play against a chaos deck online and got out 4 xyz monsters in a turn ^^ (probably just some awesome luck though o3o) Well here it is:

Monsters (23)
2x Dharc the Dark Charmer
2x Lyna the Light Charmer
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
2x Familiar Possessed Dharc
1x Familiar Possessed Hiita
1x Familiar Possessed Eria
1x Familiar Possessed Aussa
1x Familiar Possessed Wynn
2x Apprentice Magician (Probably gonna switch those with Terraforming or somethin' =_=)
1x Blizzard Princess
1x High Priestess of Prophecy (May also change this due to price >.<)
2x Emperor of Prophecy (Yeah can't wait for Abyss Rising :'D)
1x Amores of Prophecy
1 Chaos Sorceror
1x Black Luster Soldier: Blah Blah Blah o3o

Spells (12)
2x Scroll of Bewitchment
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Book of Moon
3x Secret Village of the Spellcaster
1x Heavy Storm
1x Spellbook of Life
1x Spellbook of Secrets
1x Spellbook of Power
1x Spellbook of Wisdom

Trap (5) (This section could use improvement o3o)
1x Bottomlless Trap Hole
1x Waboku
1x Threatening Roar
1x Mirror Force
1x Ready for Intercepting

Then throw a bunch of rank 3 and 4 xyz in there as you see fit and you've got it down. Looking at this thing as a whole makes me think it REALLY needs improvment so suggestions would be nice ^^ Thank you<3

_________________

Mmm dat Beauty Queen...
Back to top Go down
Hako
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 11
Charmer Power : 1013
Join date : 2012-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 pm

people asked me about my charmer deck how it can beat MEta decks well here it is a deck list. I´m too lazy to write it down so i just make a screen.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/5a0l47mvm628bqv/charmer%20deck.JPG
Back to top Go down
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 43
Charmer Power : 1114
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 24
Location : Centreville
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
245/245  (245/245)
MP:
175/175  (175/175)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm

21st Century Charmers Deck! (My Deck)
Blizzard Princess x1
Familiar Possessed - Wynn x2
Familiar Possessed - Hiita x2
Familiar Possessed - Eria x2
Familiar Possessed - Aussa x2
Wynn the Wind Charmer
Hiita the Fire Charmer
Eria the Water Charmer
Aussa the Earth Charmer
Silver Sentinel
Effect Veiler
Worm Linx
Sangan
Penguin Soldier
Morphing Jar

Spells:
Monster Reborn, Lightning Vortex, Heavy Storm, Swords of Revealing Light x2, Messenger of Peace, Gold Sarcophagus x2, Mystical Space Typhoon, Magical Stone Excavation, and Book of Taiyou

Traps:
Threatning Roar x3, Mirror Force, Bottomless Trap Hole x2,Dark Bribe x3, Waboku x2, Ultimate Offering, Call of the Haunting, Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan x2, and Torrential Tribute.

Side Deck: Wind-Up Zenmaines, Wind-Up Zenmaister, Number 39: Utopia, Number 34: Terrot-Byte, Number 17: Leviathan Dragon, Leviair the sea dragon, Stardust Dragon, and TemTempo the Percussion Djinn, and Maestroke the Symphony Djinn.

NOTE: Might add 3 spellbooks of wisdom because its like forbidden lance for spellcasters lol

_________________
DECK LIST I MADE AND PLAYED:
-DESTINY HEROES (Fun to play with Destiny and Trinity)*
-CRYSTAL BEASTS (OP with Abundance)*
-CLOUDIANS (IMO fun but those cloud counters killed me lol)*
-ALIENS (Interesting)*
-FAIRIES with some DESTINY HEROES (My former competitive deck)+
-CHARMERS (Fun deck)+
(MAIN DECK)-MADOLCHES (Fun and Competitive)'
-Geargia/Machina (When things get Real, it's 101% competitive)'
-Chronomaly (Makes a lot of easy XYZ rank 5, and keeps good field presense)'
-X-Sabers (They are cool and fun to play with. Also underrated.)+ [They are STILL EVOLVING AS WE SPEAK!]
-Dino Rabbit (Fun and Easy to make)*
-Heraldic Beast'
-Duston'*
-Fire Fist'
-Hazy Flame
-Heroic Challengers*
-EvilSwarms
-Constellars
-Battlin Boxers*
-Gimmick Puppets
-Gagaga

*Not used anymore
+Occasionally used
'Still used
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 38
Charmer Power : 1040
Join date : 2012-10-15

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Here is my deck! In my dualing group, i am the only one who plays charmer. Their loss! Very Happy

Monsters:

Eria the water charmer x2
Familiar -possessed -Eria x1
Aussa the earth charmer x2
Familiar -possessed -Aussa x1
Wynn the wind charmer x2
Familiar -possessed -Wynn x1
Hiita the fire charmer x2
Familiar -possessed -Hiita x1
Dharc the dark charmer x2
Familiar -possesses -Dharc x1
Magician's Valkyria x1
Trance the magic swordsman x2
Lava golem x1
Homunculus the alchemci being x1
Stronghold guardian x2
Elemental Mistress Doriado x1

Spells:

Doriado's blessings x1
Mst x2
Magical Dimensions x2
Scroll of bewitchment x2
Arcane barrier x1 (for draw power)
Swords of revealing light x1
Monster reborn x1
Pot of avarice x1
Compulsory evacuation device x2
Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan x2
Nightmare wheel x1
Dimension wall x1
Mirror force x1
Pixie ring x1
Magic cylinder x1
Dark bribe x1

Extra deck:

Grenosarus x1
Number 17: Leviathan dragon x1
Melomelody the brass djinn x1
Temtempo the percussion djinn x1
Muzurhythm the string djinn x1

There are a few cards i know i need to replace but i am waiting for the familiar -possessed -Lyna to come out. (Not sure if the rumor is real about Lyna)
Back to top Go down
boss_of_bosses
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 1
Charmer Power : 1001
Join date : 2012-10-22
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 pm

This is my deck of charmer, can beaten much decks, like six sam, dark wolrd, gladiador beast, inzectorz, dragon decks, others.
Monster X20
Eria The Water Charmer X2
Aussa The Earth Charmer X2
Hiita The Fire Charmer X2
Wynn The Wind Charmer X2
Lyna The Light Charmer X2
Dharc The Dark Charmer X2
Familiar Possessed Eria X2
Familiar Possessed Aussa X2
Familiar Possessed Wynn X2
Familiar Possessed Hiita X2
Familiar Possessed Dharc X2

Spells X21
Black Garden X3
Swords Of Revealing Light X3
Book Of Taiyou X3
Book Of Moon X1
Burden Of The Mighty X2
Creature Swap X2
Magical Dimension X1
Card Treader X1
Scroll of Bewitchment X3
Terraforming X1
Messenger Of Peace X1

Traps X5
Royal Decree X3
Remembering Respectful Rivals X2

Extra Deck X15
Wind Up Zenmaines X2
Number 50: Blackship Of Corn X1
Gagaga Gunman X1 (good card for troubles)
Number 17: Leviathan Dragon X2
Number 30: Acid Golemn Of Destruction
Chronomaly Crystal Chrononaut X1
Number 39: Utopia X2
Diagusto Emeral X1
Gagagigo The AwekenedX1
Stardust Dragon X1 (specal when control a tuner monster)
Black Rose Dragon X1 (Special when control a tuner monster)

The key card of here is Black Garden, it halve the atk of the opponent monster and u gain a token and u charmers have 1500 def so oponents monster need have 3050 atk minimum to destroy a charmer in def position, and Royal Decree is the other to prevent the traps u opponent control. Whit burden u can the atk of opponent monster have 0 atk. Whit the scroll u can changed the attribute of opponent monster to gain the control whit a eff of any charmer. Creature swap use whit token or charmer in atk position. And if u control a monster whit same lv at the charmer u can XYZ summon using the controlet monster, using it to special familiar from deck or hand, or when control a lv 4 using whit one familiar to XYZ summon.
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 38
Charmer Power : 1040
Join date : 2012-10-15

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Fri May 17, 2013 2:03 pm

I had updated my charmer deck and renamed Captivating Charms. So here is my deck:

Monster (24)
Eria the water charmer x2
FP Eria x1
Hiita the fire charmer x2
FP Hiita x1
Dharc the dark charmer x2
FP Dharc x1
Aussa the earth charmer x2
FP Aussa x1
Wynn the wind charmer x2
FP Wynn x1
Inari fire x1
Magician's valkyria x2
Trance the magic swordsman x2
Stronghold guardian x2
Blizzard princess x1
Ice queen x1

Magic (12)
Monster reborn x1
Pot of avarice x1
Mst x2
Magical dimension x2
Spellbook of wisdom x1
Scroll of bewitchment x2
Swords of revealing light x1
One-shot wand x2

Trap (11)
Picks ring x1
Compulsory evacuation device x2
Fuh-rin-ka-zan x1
Dark bribe x1
Mirror force x1
Magic cylinder x2
Bottomless trap hole x2
Dimension wall x1

Extra deck (14) [i use this extra deck for all my decks]
Chronomaly crystal chrononaut x2
Melomelody the brass djinn x1
Muzurhythm the string djinn x1
Temtempo the percussion djinn x1
Wind-up zenmaines x1
Grenosaurus x1
#17: leviathan dragon x1
#34: terror-byte x1
Photon papilloperative x1
#10: Illumiknight x1
Wind-up zenmaister x1
#39: Utopia x1
Gagagigo the risen x1


What do you guys think? When lyna's FP form comes out I will fix it for her to be placed in.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1868
Charmer Power : 582
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:34 pm

Charmergirl2251 wrote:
I had updated my charmer deck and renamed Captivating Charms. So here is my deck:

Monster (24)
Eria the water charmer x2
FP Eria x1
Hiita the fire charmer x2
FP Hiita x1
Dharc the dark charmer x2
FP Dharc x1
Aussa the earth charmer x2
FP Aussa x1
Wynn the wind charmer x2
FP Wynn x1
Inari fire x1
Magician's valkyria x2
Trance the magic swordsman x2
Stronghold guardian x2
Blizzard princess x1
Ice queen x1

Magic (12)
Monster reborn x1
Pot of avarice x1
Mst x2
Magical dimension x2
Spellbook of wisdom x1
Scroll of bewitchment x2
Swords of revealing light x1
One-shot wand x2

Trap (11)
Picks ring x1
Compulsory evacuation device x2
Fuh-rin-ka-zan x1
Dark bribe x1
Mirror force x1
Magic cylinder x2
Bottomless trap hole x2
Dimension wall x1

Extra deck (14) [i use this extra deck for all my decks]
Chronomaly crystal chrononaut x2
Melomelody the brass djinn x1
Muzurhythm the string djinn x1
Temtempo the percussion djinn x1
Wind-up zenmaines x1
Grenosaurus x1
#17: leviathan dragon x1
#34: terror-byte x1
Photon papilloperative x1
#10: Illumiknight x1
Wind-up zenmaister x1
#39: Utopia x1
Gagagigo the risen x1


What do you guys think? When lyna's FP form comes out I will fix it for her to be placed in.
You have some really good ideas in this deck, Charmergirl. I like it a lot. I do see some things I would edit, though. How often do you pull off Fuh-Rin-Ka-Zan?

Hako wrote:
people asked me about my charmer deck how it can beat MEta decks well here it is a deck list. I´m too lazy to write it down so i just make a screen.
I also really like this. I run a variant of Frognarchs, so I definitely see how effective this deck is.

I really wanna build Charmers now! Wish I had more of them Razz
Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 38
Charmer Power : 1040
Join date : 2012-10-15

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Not that offen so I just run 1 but playing against 6 same I can pull it off faster.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 200
Charmer Power : 1415
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:52 am

Can you actually still a Charmer deck without Synchros and Xyz play cards? I, I can not really get used to this and it annoys me my part I das. with already, I'd say normal matrimonial decks have 0 chance. Did you perhaps because ne idea?. Since I like to want to have all 5 and 6 Charmer Possesed it and sometime also Lyna. But I find with my plan no longer where I really have success with deck. Maybe 10 Duelen 2 wins already stupid. Even if I can lose
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1868
Charmer Power : 582
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:59 am

HiitaFire wrote:
Can you actually still a Charmer deck without Synchros and Xyz play cards? I, I can not really get used to this and it annoys me my part I das. with already, I'd say normal matrimonial decks have 0 chance. Did you perhaps because ne idea?. Since I like to want to have all 5 and 6 Charmer Possesed it and sometime also Lyna. But I find with my plan no longer where I really have success with deck. Maybe 10 Duelen 2 wins already stupid. Even if I can lose
It's definitely possible to make a deck with no Synchros or Xyz, since Charmers were invented before them anyway. Though nowadays, because the Extra Deck is such an important part of the game, it's usually hard not to run some, because you never know. For instance, it's good to run Rank 3 Xyzs because a Charmer can take control of an opponent's Level 3 monster.

A deck without an Extra deck would have to be very consistent... there should be a lot of control and/or stall in your deck so you can effectively get out the Familiar-Possessed forms, and you really should be prepared for anything your opponent could throw at you.

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 200
Charmer Power : 1415
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 29
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:05 am

Is guess you're right. It's hard to come up with 40 cards then if you want to be prepared for anything. Just try it maybe is indeed something. Thank you for your answer Smile
Back to top Go down
Milla Lyna
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 8
Charmer Power : 1010
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 28
Location : ???????????
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Mirra
HP:
134/134  (134/134)
MP:
11168/11168  (11168/11168)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Lyna 
Heres my Charmer Deck~

Forbidden Temporallity Charmers~

2X All 6 of The Charmer Girls (Yeah...you heard me right~! "All 6 Charmer Girls"~ I consider Dharc an girl too~!)
2X All 5 Current Familiar-Possessed Charmers
2X Milla The Temporal Magician

3X Change Of Heart
3X Monster Reborn
2X Yami
2X Butterfly Dagger - Elma
2X Horn Of The Unicorn
3X Mystical Space Typhoon
1X Black Hole
1X Heavy Storm
1X Pot Of Greed
1X Axe Of Despair

1X Hidden Book Of Spell
1X Mirror Force
3X DNA Transplant
2X Wall Of Revealing Light
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1868
Charmer Power : 582
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:11 pm

Milla Lyna wrote:
3X Change Of Heart
3X Monster Reborn
...
1X Mirror Force
This just became one of my favorite decks.

Even if you're playing in unlimited format, allow me to give you some advice. First of all, Yami is not really used anymore because it's too weak. I'd try Secret Village of the Spellcasters or Magical Citadel of Endymion instead. Also there are better equip spells than Butterfly Dagger and Horn of the Unicorn. You should probably check out One-Shot Wand or Bound Wand, or maybe some generic stuff like United We Stand and Mage Power. Finally, take out the Hidden Book of Spell for The Transmigration Prophecy. It does a better job for sure. I realize you may not have access to some of these cards, but I'm just offering some suggestions if you want to win more, I guess Razz

Also, you're in the minority if you think Dharc is a girl. Almost everyone else believes he is a boy.

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Milla Lyna
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 8
Charmer Power : 1010
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 28
Location : ???????????
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Mirra
HP:
134/134  (134/134)
MP:
11168/11168  (11168/11168)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:05 pm

I chose Yami as my Field Spell because of it's small but helpful 200 Attack power-up...and with Elma and Horn Of The Unicorn, they are Equip Spells that freely come back to me so I can equip them to another of my Charmers who needs them as quickly as possible. I am concidering changing out Axe Of Despair for another Horn Of The Unicorn. Though I definitely try to find myself an copy of Transmigration Prophecy though~! Thank You for that pointer~! And now ya know what I meant when I said I use an few Bannised Cards to my hearts content~! Uhuhuhu~!

As for Dharc...I just cannot see her as an guy and therefor consider her as she is...an girl~!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
avatar

Posts : 2620
Charmer Power : 6520
Join date : 2009-09-22
Age : 26
Location : Charmer Forum
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:02 am

Yami only increase 200 ATK, it's not much. Since all of your monsters are Spellcaster-type, it's better to use Solidarity instead for a whooping 800 ATK increase. One Solidarity on field will make all of your Familiar-Possessed Charmers has 2650 ATK.

Also regarding Dharc, it's better if you familiar with how the Charmer's illustrator, Akina Fujiwara, drew her characters. See this example of her art which represents girl and guy, you'll see the guy similar to Dharc: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Also, to analyze about Akina Fujiwara's art further, visit this thread: http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t133-fujiwara-akina-s-artworks
Some of male characters might looks quite feminine or ambiguous in gender, but that's a part of Akina Fujiwara's art style.

Also, in Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 4, there's a statement about Dharc being a male. In this screenshot: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
The lighted item is 闇霊使いダルク フィギュア (Dharc the Dark Charmer Figure), and the description is "ひたむきな感じの男性モンスターフィギュア" (A figure implying Male Monster).

_________________

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1868
Charmer Power : 582
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 am

Milla Lyna wrote:
I chose Yami as my Field Spell because of it's small but helpful 200 Attack power-up...and with Elma and Horn Of The Unicorn, they are Equip Spells that freely come back to me so I can equip them to another of my Charmers who needs them as quickly as possible. I am concidering changing out Axe Of Despair for another Horn Of The Unicorn. Though I definitely try to find myself an copy of Transmigration Prophecy though~! Thank You for that pointer~! And now ya know what I meant when I said I use an few Bannised Cards to my hearts content~! Uhuhuhu~!
Agree with Eria completely. But remember, the Charmer's strategy is not always about swarming and attacking. You need some control in your deck as well. That's why I recommended Secret Village of the Spellcasters. As long as you control a Charmer monster, your opponent will not be able to activate any Spell cards, which I think is a much larger crutch than having to get over 200 extra ATK points.

You also probably want to think about adding a few more traps to slow down your opponent. While Mirror Force is good, I've found that not destroying the opponent's monsters can be more useful, especially since you want to take control of them. Might I suggest cards like Fiendish Chain and Threatening Roar? They are also better than Wall of Revealing Light because they don't cost LP.

Also, Horn of the Unicorn is not stronger than Axe of Despair. I know Butterfly Dagger is good because it returns to your hand, but Horn of the Unicorn returns to the top of the deck, which could cause you to keep drawing it and thus not being able to access the rest of the cards in your deck. I would run better Equip spells, such as the ones I suggested (Megamorph is also a good one, if you want to keep Wall of Revealing Light). If you want to reuse your equips, though, the card Hidden Armory allows you to do just that. You can search your deck OR graveyard for any equip card of your choice, so it's pretty useful.

And if this deck is unlimited by the way... why not 3 Pot of Greeds and 3 Graceful Charitys? Wink

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Milla Lyna
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 8
Charmer Power : 1010
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 28
Location : ???????????
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Mirra
HP:
134/134  (134/134)
MP:
11168/11168  (11168/11168)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:06 am

Eria wrote:
Yami only increase 200 ATK, it's not much. Since all of your monsters are Spellcaster-type, it's better to use Solidarity instead for a whooping 800 ATK increase. One Solidarity on field will make all of your Familiar-Possessed Charmers has 2650 ATK.

Also regarding Dharc, it's better if you familiar with how the Charmer's illustrator, Akina Fujiwara, drew her characters. See this example of her art which represents girl and guy, you'll see the guy similar to Dharc: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
Also, to analyze about Akina Fujiwara's art further, visit this thread: http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t133-fujiwara-akina-s-artworks
Some of male characters might looks quite feminine or ambiguous in gender, but that's a part of Akina Fujiwara's art style.

Also, in Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force 4, there's a statement about Dharc being a male. In this screenshot: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
The lighted item is 闇霊使いダルク フィギュア (Dharc the Dark Charmer Figure), and the description is "ひたむきな感じの男性モンスターフィギュア" (A figure implying Male Monster).
Solidarity indeed looks helpful...I will look into getting that one too~ Thank You for the pointer~!

As for Dharc... I looked into Akina-san's art style again and I still see Dharc as an girl~ And I saw that picture of that girl and boy resembling Lyna & Dharc but they could be two simular but different people. And Dharc and that boy look like two seperate people actually...
As for that Tag Force 4 Screenshot...it's official but really obscure... I need prominent official word. Until then...I'll consider Dharc an girl~ And wait...that shirt Dharc is wearing under her cloak...does not even look to having anything over her sholders...that's girl's clothing~! So that really means that Dharc really is an girl~! Ahahaha~!

Hippocampus wrote:
Milla Lyna wrote:
I chose Yami as my Field Spell because of it's small but helpful 200 Attack power-up...and with Elma and Horn Of The Unicorn, they are Equip Spells that freely come back to me so I can equip them to another of my Charmers who needs them as quickly as possible. I am concidering changing out Axe Of Despair for another Horn Of The Unicorn. Though I definitely try to find myself an copy of Transmigration Prophecy though~! Thank You for that pointer~! And now ya know what I meant when I said I use an few Bannised Cards to my hearts content~! Uhuhuhu~!
Agree with Eria completely. But remember, the Charmer's strategy is not always about swarming and attacking. You need some control in your deck as well. That's why I recommended Secret Village of the Spellcasters. As long as you control a Charmer monster, your opponent will not be able to activate any Spell cards, which I think is a much larger crutch than having to get over 200 extra ATK points.

You also probably want to think about adding a few more traps to slow down your opponent. While Mirror Force is good, I've found that not destroying the opponent's monsters can be more useful, especially since you want to take control of them. Might I suggest cards like Fiendish Chain and Threatening Roar? They are also better than Wall of Revealing Light because they don't cost LP.

Also, Horn of the Unicorn is not stronger than Axe of Despair. I know Butterfly Dagger is good because it returns to your hand, but Horn of the Unicorn returns to the top of the deck, which could cause you to keep drawing it and thus not being able to access the rest of the cards in your deck. I would run better Equip spells, such as the ones I suggested (Megamorph is also a good one, if you want to keep Wall of Revealing Light). If you want to reuse your equips, though, the card Hidden Armory allows you to do just that. You can search your deck OR graveyard for any equip card of your choice, so it's pretty useful.

And if this deck is unlimited by the way... why not 3 Pot of Greeds and 3 Graceful Charitys? Wink
Filling the field and attacking is not really my strategy... My attack power up idea is more for defence.

I actually am considering adding, or changing out Yami, for Secret Village Of Spellcasters. Don't know yet.

Thinking about that too... I got better than Demon's Chain & Threatening Roar I think...How about Shadow Spell & Swords Of Revealing Light~? Hmm... maybe I should replace an Wall or both with Swords.

But Horn Of The Unicorn comes back more freely than Axe Of Despair... That Axe requires an tribute where as the Horn does not and they come back the same way...so that is why I am considering the trade off. I was looking for Equip Spells that return to me when destroyed...perferently freely as possible.

1 Pot Of Greed is good enough for me~ And Graceful Charity is no good because I lose 2 needed cards...
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 489
Charmer Power : 2295
Join date : 2013-06-22
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:14 am

The problem with Horn of the Unicorn is it basically gives your opponent a free spin, which is quite possibly one of the absolute worst things you could do with this game in its current state.

Like most decks won't even care at all if you have something else to summon and equip the card to. Literally all you're basically saying is "here have an easy way to waste my draw again and deplete my resources even more". Which this applies even against the most viable decks, so its not just a problem Charmers would have.

There's a reason why Phoenix Wing Wind Blast is such a potent card now, and that same exact reason is why Horn of the Unicorn is, to be blunt, terrible.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1868
Charmer Power : 582
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:31 am

Milla Lyna wrote:
Filling the field and attacking is not really my strategy... My attack power up idea is more for defence.

I actually am considering adding, or changing out Yami, for Secret Village Of Spellcasters. Don't know yet.

Thinking about that too... I got better than Demon's Chain & Threatening Roar I think...How about Shadow Spell & Swords Of Revealing Light~? Hmm... maybe I should replace an Wall or both with Swords.

But Horn Of The Unicorn comes back more freely than Axe Of Despair... That Axe requires an tribute where as the Horn does not and they come back the same way...so that is why I am considering the trade off. I was looking for Equip Spells that return to me when destroyed...perferently freely as possible.

1 Pot Of Greed is good enough for me~ And Graceful Charity is no good because I lose 2 needed cards...
Demon's Chain is definitely better than Shadow Spell. Effect monsters are HUGE in the game (even Charmers are effect monsters!), and for a monster to not activate its effect is crippling in most cases. Swords I agree is a good card for this deck. Just remember that because it stays on the field, it is susceptible to Spell/Trap destruction like MST. You may even think about Scrap-Iron Scarecrow to throw off your opponent a bit. Traps are Charmer's greatest allies sometimes Wink

mc elaborated on Horn of the Unicorn, so I won't. And like I said, if you want to reuse your dead Equip spells, there is Hidden Armory.

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Milla Lyna
New Charmer
New Charmer
avatar

Posts : 8
Charmer Power : 1010
Join date : 2013-08-19
Age : 28
Location : ???????????
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Mirra
HP:
134/134  (134/134)
MP:
11168/11168  (11168/11168)

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:14 am

Demon's Chain it is I guess~ ...Though I have replaced Axe Of Despair with an Shadow Spell.

Scrap-Iron Scarecrow looks as that just ONE of those can negate more than one monster's attack~! I am so replacing my Walls Of Revealing Light and somthing else with that once I get 3 of them~! Thank You for pointing that one out~!

As for Hidden Armory...I don't perfer the idea of discarding cards to getting back my Equip Spells...

I will be changing some things in and out of my Deck i guess~


Last edited by Milla Lyna on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 489
Charmer Power : 2295
Join date : 2013-06-22
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:30 am

just keep in mind you can only use Scarecrow once a given turn

and once you do use your opponent probably won't bother attacking anymore until after they pop it and/or can just steamroll your field. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post your Charmer Deck here   

Back to top Go down
 
Post your Charmer Deck here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Elemental Charmer
» Spell-Caster deck
» Charmer Spellbooks
» [TCG] Chaos Dragon Rulers
» Destiny End Dragoon Deck

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: