Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 

Familiar-Possessed Decks (request from EliteSpectre)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Familiar-Possessed Decks (request from EliteSpectre)   Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:08 pm

EliteSpectre wrote:
Hiya, I've seen your Neo Familiar possessed deck and I really do like the look of it Smile Just wandering if you could tell me the deck list or link to where I could find it

-Elite Smile

Standard R4nk build with super easy access to Toadally Awesome:

x1 Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
x3 Familiar-Possessed - Eria
x1 Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
x1 Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
x3 Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness
x3 Jigabyte
x3 Inari Fire
x3 Chocolate Magician Girl
x1 Performage Hat Tricker
x2 Performage Trick Clown

x3 Instant Fusion
x3 Supply Squad
x1 Raigeki
x1 Upstart Goblin

x3 Unpossessed
x3 Solemn Strike
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Floodgate Trap Hole
x1 Torrential Tribute
x2 Quaking Mirror Force

x1 Elder Entity Norden
x1 Kamionwizard
x1 Traptrix Rafflesia
x1 Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
x1 King of the Feral Imps
x1 Bahamut Shark
x2 Toadally Awesome
x1 Daigusto Emeral
x1 Abyss Dweller
x1 Number 103: Ragnazero
x1 Number 39: Utopia
x1 Number S39: Utopia the Lightning
x1 Gagaga Cowboy
x1 Number 101: Silent Honor ARK

Aleister Fusion build:

x2 Familiar-Possessed - Eria
x2 Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
x2 Familiar-Possessed - Lyna
x1 Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness
x3 Jigabyte
x3 Inari Fire
x3 Aleister the Invoker

x3 Instant Fusion
x3 Terraforming
x3 Reckless Magic Circle
x3 Eidolon Summoning Magic
x3 Pot of Desires
x3 Wonder Wand
x3 Twin Twisters

x3 Unpossessed

x1 Elder Entity Norden
x1 Kamionwizard
x1 Bahamut Shark
x2 Toadally Awesome
x1 Daigusto Emeral
x1 Cocytus the Eidolon Beast
x2 Merkabah the Eidolon Beast
x2 Purgatorio the Eidolon Beast

A more control build featuring all the 6 Familiar-Possessed with Fairy Tail Kaguya to get advantage:

x1 Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
x3 Familiar-Possessed - Eria
x1 Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
x1 Familiar-Possessed - Wynn
x1 Familiar-Possessed - Dharc
x1 Familiar-Possessed - Lyna
x1 Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness
x3 Jigabyte
x1 Inari Fire
x3 Fairy Tail - Kaguya
x1 Fairy Tail - Snow

x1 Instant Fusion
x3 Supply Squad
x1 Raigeki
x1 Upstart Goblin
x3 Pot of Duality

x3 Unpossessed
x3 Solemn Strike
x1 Torrential Tribute
x1 Bottomless Trap Hole
x1 Floodgate Trap Hole
x3 Quaking Mirror Force
x2 Storming Mirror Force

x1 Elder Entity Norden
x1 Traptrix Rafflesia
x1 Bahamut Shark
x2 Toadally Awesome
x1 Daigusto Emeral
x1 Number 103: Ragnazero
x1 Gagaga Cowboy
x1 Diamond Dire Wolf
x1 Zoodiac Broadbull
x1 Zoodiac Drident

- Most build using x3 Eria and x3 Jigabyte because their access to Toadally is way too good to not be abused. Eria is toadally awesome, isn't she?

- Some cards still have their OCG names, so when the TCG version is released, the name might change.

- 1st turn Toadally: Summon Familiar-Possessed, special summon familiar, Xyz into Feral Imp. Detach FP, add Jigabyte. Activate Instant Fusion summoning Norden, and summon FP from grave. Special summon Jigabyte from your hand, and Xyz into Bahamut by using Norden and Jigabyte. Then summon Toadally. You don't need to summon Jigabyte from hand if the xyz material of Feral Imp is either Eria/Jigabyte. If Eria/Jigabyte is detached from Feral Imps, Norden can summon either of them from grave to Xyz into Bahamut with himself.

- Quaking Mirror Force > the rest of Mirror Force. It can cramp up opponent's field with useless unusable monsters while you build up your board.

- Kaguya can search herself, all FPs, and Snow, and she can return to hand while disrupting your opponent. She's a plus engine for your deck along with Supply Squad and Unpossessed to generate card advantage.

- Purgatorio can OTK if your opponent has many monsters. It can attack all of your opponent's monsters and it has piercing effect. You can discard Aleister to boost its attack for extra damage.

- Aleister can fuse things from graveyard. This makes Wonder Wand basically a Pot of Greed if you fuse with him. Twin Twisters also basically becomes plus if you discard stuff that can be fused with Aleister.

- Use Pot of Desires with caution, it might banish stuff you need like Aleister or the fusion spell. You'll be fine if you already got Aleister and the fusion spell in your hand.

- Chocolate Magician Girl can discard Trick Clown, and Trick Clown can summon itself after being discarded for instant r4nk. She's also WATER for Bahamut access.

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 526
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar-Possessed Decks (request from EliteSpectre)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:37 pm

Interesting decks. I noticed that you run no S/T destruction in the 1st or 3rd builds. How come?

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Familiar-Possessed Decks (request from EliteSpectre)   Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:05 am

It's personal preference. Actually, when those decks are newly made, I did put s/t destruction. In 1st deck, Twin Twisters actually worked well with Trick Clown and that x3 Instant Fusion (more like instant Norden) to get the card advantage back after discarding a WATER monster for instant Toadally. But, the more I played with the deck, the more I find that I better not mained them (they can stay in side deck).

The main reason is, the game state is just way really fast today, and having hand consists of all FP or all familiars without useful spell/trap to stop opponent's plays (Solemn Strike) or stop OTK/huge damage during opponent's turn will result losing. S/t destruction are good, but most of time I don't want my hand to consists of S/T destruction and monsters without cards like Quaking MF/Solemn Strike. Not to mention meta today has Dimensional Barrier and Twin Twisters, and both are chainable in response of your s/t destruction. You still can avoid the chain by activating your MST/Twin Twisters during your opponent's end phase, but  it's a bit slow. So, instead of using S/T destruction, I use stuff like Quaking/Storming MF/Torrential. Those traps are always better to draw because it stops your opponent from killing you in today's fast game state. I can't make slot to include both s/t destruction and Quaking MF/Torrent. And the Trap Holes are for Xyzing into Rafflesia which worked well for defending yourself especially when you don't draw enough traps. It's better to stop opponent from killing you than destroying their s/t especially the deck can't usually vomit too much monsters. If the game state is slower, I don't mind putting s/t hate in the main deck. But, as for now, they can stay in side instead.

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com

Familiar-Possessed Decks (request from EliteSpectre)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1