A polite invitation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zane Truesdale.
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 16

PostSubject: A polite invitation.    Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 am

Hi, I'm Zane. I was checking this old place out and although I have never been to this academy in it's prime I can easily tell some people do still show up here. So if you would like to join an academy by all means please let me know.

I'll be around here for a couple of days to catch you guys or you can message me on Devpro : ZaneySenpai

Or find me at gx-duelacademy.forumotion.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Hi Zane, welcome to Charmers Forum!

I believe we've already been invited to affiliate with your forum by someone named GXDA Chancellor Sheppard (maybe you know him?), but I'll tell you the same thing I told him: any requests like this should be PMed to our admin Eria. As for meeting other members here, feel free to stick around as long as you like! People do still show up here because scape is impossible Twisted Evil

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Zane Truesdale.
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:17 am

I see, I understand completely that's what I was trying to achieve. I couldnt find a way to message an admin privately because the forum will not allow me due to being new. (Which is one of the reasons why I left my devpro contact infomation)

Yes I do know sheppard he's a bit of an odd one if you ask me but mainly my job is to reconnect academies together(With Dueling book coming back in a week it should be easier to recruit so hang in there a little longer!) and I like the history this place has. It's not letting me privately message anyone since I am new, that being said I'll be in chat if you need me.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 am

1. This forum is not academy forum. It's a forum for fans/people who likes the Charmers and that's it. So, "academy" is an incorrect term for this forum. If by any chance you used the Forumotion search by typing "duel academy", "yugioh academy", etc and then you found this forum, most likely it's because forumotion compiled the yugioh related tag and this forum shows up in the result. But that doesn't mean this is an academy forum. You can check the content of this forum that it's promoting the Charmers more than making it run like an academy.

2. This place is for members to introduce and telling things to us about themselves. Your interest in Charmers, why you joined, why you like Charmers, and so on. If you making a topic to invite others in an introduction subforum, it's an incorrect place because the purpose of this subforum is for an introduction, not invitation.

3. Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh Forum! Smile

4. Your Cyber Dragons are now in Lyna's possession therefore scape is impossible. She's a thief to all LIGHT monsters. Lyna (wink)

5. A bit unrelated, but, just like Hippocampus said, there's similar introduction thread like this and an interest to affiliate this forum with yours. This isn't exact reply to your post, and this is to clarify about affiliation thing like what GXDA Chancellor Sheppard expressed. We actually don't accept sudden affiliation from new members. We want to build relationship with you first, knowing more about you and your forum's goal. Also, it would be great if this "affiliation" is explained more, like the rules, how it works, and such. So, for those who interested to be affiliated with us, we demand you to be with us and interact in our forum for a long time first and be clear with your goal, intent, purpose, and rules with said affiliation, and we can start to consider. Smile

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Zane Truesdale.
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Perfectly understandable however one thing I think needs to be cleared up, I am not interested in an affiliation in any means. Yugioh forums have always had a weird mentality of having to affiliate to be friends which I think is more difficulty than actually making things easier for either side, that being said unlike my boss Sheppard I mainly am interested in being apart of all forms of academy/yugioh forum related communities.

By all means I will stay here as long as it takes until some sort of trust barrier is formed between GXDA and this forum, I would appreciate just a little more chat activity so I don't wait in chat like I have been doing so all day.

Oh and no, my Cyber dragons are mine, they belong to me as always.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6520
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:24 pm

Zane Truesdale. wrote:
Yugioh forums have always had a weird mentality of having to affiliate to be friends which I think is more difficulty than actually making things easier for either side
That's why somehow it gets me confused when people asked for affiliation (and it has done several times before by several different people) especially when we don't know well about them/their forum. So I can agree with you on that.

Zane Truesdale. wrote:
By all means I will stay here as long as it takes until some sort of trust barrier is formed between GXDA and this forum, I would appreciate just a little more chat activity so I don't wait in chat like I have been doing so all day.
Because we have few active members at the moment, it's understandable that waiting in the chat until people are gathered will take some time. You might want to post something in forum to get some response if finding people in chat is taking too long.

Enjoy your stay! Smile

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:57 am

Hello again, seems like you finally type out your introduction, Catastor here(just call me whatever)
Zane wrote:
Sadly, a lot of people haven't been on this forum for a long time, and counting how some older member grow up and stuff like work or assignment throwing out, its just hard
There's still people here tho, usually the best time being around right now(when this comment is made)
Zane wrote:
Oh and no, my Cyber dragons are mine, they belong to me as always.
Ain'cha going for Cyberdark now?

Jokes aside, hope ya enjoy it here, and do bring some people here as well to lighten things up Smile

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:57 pm

Zane Truesdale. wrote:
I see, I understand completely that's what I was trying to achieve. I couldnt find a way to message an admin privately because the forum will not allow me due to being new. (Which is one of the reasons why I left my devpro contact infomation)

Yes I do know sheppard he's a bit of an odd one if you ask me but mainly my job is to reconnect academies together(With Dueling book coming back in a week it should be easier to recruit so hang in there a little longer!) and I like the history this place has. It's not letting me privately message anyone since I am new, that being said I'll be in chat if you need me.
Actually I was not aware that new members aren't allowed to PM. But I guess that makes sense. And it's great that you like the forum's history! It is rather extensive.

I'll have to echo Eria's and catastor's words, though - it's not going to be very fulfilling if you just sit in chatbox all day waiting for someone to show up (trust me, there was a time I would do exactly that XD); although we do use it regularly, we all have different schedules due to being in different timezones and all. The best thing to do to get a response would be to make posts in our various forum sections. Meda Bat's Eye is a good one to talk about whatever you like, and I'm on there all the time, probably more than actual chatbox lol

You seem to have a good spirit and your goal is a noble one, so I'm sure you'll find your place here. Be sure to tell your friends in your academy about this place too Wink

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1575

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi hi Zane welcome hope everything goes well for your academy and for this forum, still love the charmers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A polite invitation.    

Back to top Go down

A polite invitation.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1