HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:56 am

Valxen wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ariel,_Priestess_of_the_Nekroz

she is looking nice

Yep. This confirms it. Not only Wynnda is alive, Erial too. I thought she's dead back in early DT era. Then again, her effect seems to imply she's going to be a tribute fodder even in Nekroz. I don't know it's a good effect or not since I don't play Nekroz. Well, no matter. I don't feel she's gonna be dead just from this.

........Right?

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:45 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Yep. This confirms it. Not only Wynnda is alive, Erial too. I thought she's dead back in early DT era. Then again, her effect seems to imply she's going to be a tribute fodder even in Nekroz. I don't know it's a good effect or not since I don't play Nekroz. Well, no matter. I don't feel she's gonna be dead just from this.

........Right?
I mean, it was already confirmed she was alive from the picture in this card, so we didn't learn anything new from the DT perspective.

I'm surprised they're still making Nekroz cards since they already had their limelight (and multiple cards on the banlist). It looks to me like her effect just adds more consistency to an already consistent enough deck. Though it is interesting to note that, in addition to Nekroz Ariel's stats being equal to Gishki Ariel's stats (only now she's a Psychic instead of a Spellcaster), both of their effects involve adding one monster of their archetype from your Deck to your hand. So I guess this means Ariel's a one-trick pony lol!

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:59 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I mean, it was already confirmed she was alive from the picture in this card, so we didn't learn anything new from the DT perspective.

I'm surprised they're still making Nekroz cards since they already had their limelight (and multiple cards on the banlist). It looks to me like her effect just adds more consistency to an already consistent enough deck. Though it is interesting to note that, in addition to Nekroz Ariel's stats being equal to Gishki Ariel's stats (only now she's a Psychic instead of a Spellcaster), both of their effects involve adding one monster of their archetype from your Deck to your hand. So I guess this means Ariel's a one-trick pony lol!

That card's artwork is probably on another timeline before second DT war involving Inverz. We saw Erial as a kid, and Noeria is younger. Perhaps they are the sole survivor of Trishula rampage. Even though the possibility that it happened after Verz war is still there. /shrug

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Not really

Gishki Ariel can easily get you any Gishki monster, alongside being a flip makes her slow yet okay card to play at turn 1

while Necloth Ariel is faster, can become a fodder for ritual your Necloth, yet ultimately useless since Necloth prefer graveyard/extra deck as their material, alongside she only let you add a non-ritual Necloth, where the non-ritual one ya wanna add being Shurit, aka 'Banned forever in TCG' card

she'll see one/two use in OCG, where Shurit is still alive and well, but in TCG? Meh

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Ariel   

Back to top Go down

The new Ariel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1