Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:09 am

Hippocampus wrote:
So you know how depressing it is when the girl you fancy gets a boyfriend without you knowing, and all this time you're flirting with her because you think she's single, until she casually namedrops the guy and expects you to be perfectly cool with it?

Well, tell me how this girl found a boyfriend with the same name as me! So on top of feeling depressed, I also feel confused because she has to clarify whenever she talks about him. Think of it like this:
Girl wrote:
(to her brother) I'm going to hang out with Hippo later.
(to me)Not you Hippo, my boyfriend Hippo.

and I cried a little inside that night Sad

.....Well that... yes. I can understand that kind of feel. Cheer up, Hippo.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Yo, been away for some times, and I sure don't miss the time I'm here :v

Aside from that, my current feeling

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:30 am

As promised, I'll write about what I think about this season's anime. Not many people will read this, anyway. Well, looking at the list, gotta say this season has some good anime I'd like to watch from Shingeki no Kyojin S2, Boku no Hero Academia S2, Atom : The Beginning, which is a prequel of Astro Boy, by the way. And Frame Arms Girl. Yup. Frame Arms Girl. Why you ask? Let's just say, I have one of the plastic model, so I want to know the character backstory, and I want to know how things goes. So far until episode 3 (which is uploaded by the FA Girl official Facebook page), it's... well, average. The story is about toy sized robots + plastic model, at least 15 cm each, called Frame Arms Girl. One of them was sent to a high school girl called Gennai Ao, who has no knowledge about assembling model kit. Ao opened the package and she found a robot girl called Gourai, which she accidentally activate, and let's just say story about collecting data for Gourai by battling other FA Girl begin.

The battle scene for first episode with Stylet is very lackluster considering it over way too soon. Episode 2 has a Battle with Baselard, which I think could be the most powerful FA Girl among her, Gourai and Stylet, by the way. And.... yeah. I'm disappointed. For some reason Baselard's aiming was affected by the dust caused by Ao's vacuum cleaner because she used laser, while Gourai's aiming system is barely affected because she used real grenade? Well, I don't get the logic. But if there's anyone who can explain, please tell me about it. Baselard who I thought is the strongest FA Girl, considering her normal counterpart is very appealing compared to the others, defeated with one shoulder cannon shoot. Yeah, same method with how Stylet was defeated. This makes me wonder. What's the point of Baselard's and Stylet's armor if they can't even take one single shot from Gourai's shoulder cannon? And that's not even Gourai's strongest weapon. Later in episode 3, Gourai somehow already have some big gun. No, not Buster Cannon which she acquired later, but her supposedly standard equipment which is in her box. The battle in episode 3 is better, by the way. It's a team battle against Materia Sisters, and gotta say the flow of battle is better than the previous two episodes. I hope in episode 4, which is against Jinrai, it's gonna be even better.

Oh yeah, Ao is very cute, by the way. She might be airheaded, but not annoying. Stylet is a tsundere too, but not annoying like what I feel from many tsundere. Overall, FA Girl is quite a lighthearted series, and quite enjoyable. But, I have yet to see a male characters in this series, not just in photo.

As for the others, Atom The Beginning is a prequel of Astro Boy, with young Doctor Tenma and Doctor Ochanomizu (which western people know as Elefun. Yes, I'm not joking). They created a robot called A106 (A Ten Six) or simply called Six, a robot with 1000 horsepower, and one punch from his fist caused a shockwave which is enough to tunnel through scrapyard. This makes me wonder. If a robot with 1000 horsepower can do this, then what about Astro Boy a.k.a Atom himself, who has 100000 horsepower, and later upgraded to 1 million? Yeah, I don't want to imagine it. But that's not why I watched it. See, I'm a Megaman fan. And Astro Boy is supposed to become a Capcom Game, but didn't make it, which is why Megaman is born. There are similarities between Megaman and Astro Boy. Both are robot with child appearance and personality, and both struggles with peace between human and robot (AFAIK). Somehow it feels interesting for me to see how human intended to make a robot who can think and take decision by itself. And A106 seems to be the first robot who has this, even though it has no real personality yet. It feels similar to what Dr. Light from Megaman is trying to do. He created some human-like robots who has personality with their own function and purpose, until one day he came up with X, a robot who can think, worry, make his own decision without restrained by Three Laws of Robotics (which means, he can harm human if he really want to, while older robots are restrained by this). Back to Atom, I really enjoyed the episodes so far, even though somehow I feel things might go to darker route...

So far, this season's anime are quite good. There's a Sin Seven Deadly Sins but... hohoho. For Nanatsu no Taizai fans, don't open the wrong door. You won't find Meliodas there. Well, I don't bother to watch that. Though, it seems the second season of Nanatsu no Taizai is going to be for next season, and I'm looking forward to it.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu May 18, 2017 7:58 am

So here's my dumb rant for the day.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Graveyard

According to this, they're gonna change the text on official TCG cards from "graveyard" to "GY". And indeed, you can see the text on some new cards, like RAM Clouder and Trickstar Lightstage, saying "GY" instead of "graveyard". I personally think this is a bunch of bull feces. Are they really trying to insult our intelligence by shortening a word that is of average length to TWO LETTERS? I mean, come on, they just made the learning curve of Yugioh even more difficult by adding Link Summoning, so why assume that we're too stupid to say a 9-letter word now? And for the record, does ANYONE you know actually say "GY" instead of "graveyard"? A lot of people said "LP" before it was printed, but nobody I've ever met says "GY". Discuss.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2295

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu May 18, 2017 7:18 pm

konami continues to confuse me with psct to make things easier for players to understand followed with stuff that might throw off newer players (GY and (Quick Effect): )

also, as the graveyard is now GY make up new abbreviations for what GY stands for starting now
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 am

ΛΔ wrote:
also, as the graveyard is now GY make up new abbreviations for what GY stands for starting now
Let's go

-Get yours
-Good & yummy
-Green-yellow
-Gooey yams
-Girls yelling
-Great Yggdrasil
-Google yourself
-Gaming yesterday
-Gay yiffing
-Gone to Yemen
-Getting younger
-Golden years
-Go, Yanma!
-Glove yarn
-Giant Yeti
-Garbage yucky
-Gimmick yo-yos
-Gemini Yubel
-Grandpa yawns
-Gossipers yakking
-Growing yeast
-Gargling Yuengling

I could go on for days lol

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Last edited by Hippocampus on Fri May 19, 2017 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : thought up a couple more)
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri May 19, 2017 11:34 am

G'job Yug!
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue May 23, 2017 4:07 am

since konami seems to like abbreviations they should change jar/pot of greed's text to just say D1/2

or jar can just say D

just try to dethrone these now for shortest effect text, other cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14