Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
It seems Mario players are used to running through obstacles without getting hit too much, I don't know. I don't really follow Mario series and how usually people play Mario. But that's what I could possibly imagine. Also, yes. those gamers from late 80s and early 90s who dedicate his life enough for platforming, I believe shouldn't have much problem. There are definitely some hardcore gamer that could go through some classic platforming stages even unharmed.
I just did a quick Youtube search, and these videos should give you a good idea.

Now, if you wanna see a hardcore game, you should check out Kid Chameleon! That game is easily the hardest old-school platformer I know of. And it's really long for games of its time too, over 100 levels lol

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
I haven't explored this subject too much, so pardon me if I'm quite shallow about this. Well, even with all those things, Nintendo still have some justified reason to do this. Even though I personally feel something feels off about what they did (such as disrespecting Fair Use Law). Not even Capcom or Sega ever did anything to ROM hacks or fan games, as far as I'm concerned (or maybe I just missed some news /shrug).
You're not being shallow. And you're right, other games from other companies have been hacked plenty of times, but those companies really don't care as much as Nintendo does. It's silly how much effort Nintendo puts into circumventing modders, when there are much worse things out there they could be focusing on.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am

Reposting this since, thanks to the lovely forum update a while back, the original thread was buried.

A few years ago, I made a spritesheet of Traptrix Atrax to use for RPG Maker XP. It can be modified to use with any game-making program, though. Here it is:

Feel free to use this for your own project, if you so desire! Credit is appreciated. I am going to be using it in one of my own projects in the future, as well as probably be making more sprites whenever I get in the mood (aka next year or something lol). So look forward to that!

Also feel free to give feedback too! I'm really bad at spriting, and graphics in general, so any tips would be super helpful to me!

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:17 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
I just did a quick Youtube search, and these videos should give you a good idea.

Now that's some skill right there. At the first video, that guy breeze through level 8 like nothing, and even able to avoid critical spot like landing on pipe, just in front of Piranha Plant at stage 8. I remember I was able to finish stage 8 much longer than this person.

Hippocampus wrote:
You're not being shallow. And you're right, other games from other companies have been hacked plenty of times, but those companies really don't care as much as Nintendo does. It's silly how much effort Nintendo puts into circumventing modders, when there are much worse things out there they could be focusing on.

Spoiler:

Well, I forgot when was the last time I put some picture here, but... there you go. After I gathered some mood, finally I was able to draw some colored picture again. It's a redraw from around five years ago with some changes.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:43 am

I just came back from an eye exam this morning, and now my eyes are all dilated drunken

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Spoiler:

Interesting video; not what I expected.
But you're assuming too much here, Fuuma. Just because some guy releases a Youtube video doesn't mean people are going to start a massive upheaval against Nintendo. Of the people who watched it (which as of right now is only 500,000), the ones who aren't pirating already aren't going to start right now. And the ones who are pirating aren't doing so because of the video either. In fact, the only people who would be affected by this content are people who post Youtube videos containing Nintendo game footage and who DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW this was happening. Which, contrary to what you may think, is really not that many people.

Pirates will be pirates, and anti-pirates will be anti-pirates. The ones who are on the fence have potential to swing either way, and it's all about where they hear info from first. What I think the point the video is trying to make is that the choice you make is ultimately up to you, and you shouldn't let Nintendo try to convince you otherwise. But in no way is "the number of Nintendo product piracy increased", so I don't know where you got that from. The poster is too sarcastic to really be taken seriously anyway (a problem with many Youtubers, unfortunately).

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, I forgot when was the last time I put some picture here, but... there you go. After I gathered some mood, finally I was able to draw some colored picture again. It's a redraw from around five years ago with some changes.
It's good, and better than the original for sure. If there's one thing you're good at, it's creating pictures that can pass as kickass shonen movie posters XD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:15 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Interesting video; not what I expected.
But you're assuming too much here, Fuuma. Just because some guy releases a Youtube video doesn't mean people are going to start a massive upheaval against Nintendo. Of the people who watched it (which as of right now is only 500,000), the ones who aren't pirating already aren't going to start right now. And the ones who are pirating aren't doing so because of the video either. In fact, the only people who would be affected by this content are people who post Youtube videos containing Nintendo game footage and who DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW this was happening. Which, contrary to what you may think, is really not that many people.

Pirates will be pirates, and anti-pirates will be anti-pirates. The ones who are on the fence have potential to swing either way, and it's all about where they hear info from first. What I think the point the video is trying to make is that the choice you make is ultimately up to you, and you shouldn't let Nintendo try to convince you otherwise. But in no way is "the number of Nintendo product piracy increased", so I don't know where you got that from. The poster is too sarcastic to really be taken seriously anyway (a problem with many Youtubers, unfortunately).

Well, it's good if there aren't many people who will be affected. Yeah, I might be assuming too much here. Thing is, some people who watched the vid still might actually think "oh, so it's okay to pirate Nintendo games". Jim never said he encourage people to pirate Nintendo's games, but he still says it's okay because of what Nintendo did (according to him). There's still gonna be some effect from this. Though maybe, it's not really going to be affect much like you said. Like I said, I'm lack of knowledge about this and how things on gaming world goes around so... yeah. Don't expect a real good answer from me.

Hippocampus wrote:
It's good, and better than the original for sure. If there's one thing you're good at, it's creating pictures that can pass as kickass shonen movie posters XD

Thanks, Hippo.

I did a bit change to the picture and already updated the link on my previous post by adding some white aura on the protagonists and darkened the color of villains just a bit. Quite frankly I wasn't happy with the previous result, so I updated it after my friend gave me suggestions what to do. No worries though. You don't miss much. But in case you, or any other people around here, want to see it again, just click the previous link.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:16 am

The school where I teach is having their music recital tonight, and I'm going to MC the event! Can't wait!

Also, nobody here knows Lua, do they? I could really use some scripting help Razz

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:23 am

Hey everybody! Here's an idea for the next topic of discussion: Food!

What's your favorite food? What's your least favorite food? What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten, but enjoyed? Any fun facts to share about the human digestive system? Talk about it all below!

Or we can talk about how, in the US, the dog food has better quality than most human food rotfl

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:52 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Hey everybody! Here's an idea for the next topic of discussion: Food!

What's your favorite food? What's your least favorite food? What's the strangest thing you've ever eaten, but enjoyed? Any fun facts to share about the human digestive system? Talk about it all below!

Or we can talk about how, in the US, the dog food has better quality than most human food rotfl

.....We finally discussed about food. It's still fried rice, to this day. Haven't getting tired of it. Another thing is, what I believe Catastor likes too. "The most delicious food in the world". Perhaps you already know it.

Since the anime thread is gone, I guess I'll post what I thought about current anime here. I wish Kaze is still able to be contacted so I can tell him about new Cardcaptor Sakura trailer about Clear Card arc (Perhaps he already knew considering he's the first one to know about FP Lyna. He's surprisingly in touch with things, I guess). If there's anything I can say about it, the animation looks smoother and doesn't change much compared to the previous anime. I don't know if Kaze himself would be happy with that, but I would like to see his opinion about it. As for this season's anime, I already have several personal favorite anime. But not much to talk about them since they're just based of my personal opinion. Might be bad for some people.

Oh yeah, perhaps this should've been posted in YGO anime subforum, but YGO Vrains will air in May. So it might take a bit longer. And... I'm still too lazy to read about the new rules.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
.....We finally discussed about food. It's still fried rice, to this day. Haven't getting tired of it.
I see. What kinds of things do you like in your fried rice? Or do you just eat it plain?
Funnily enough, I actually prefer rice that isn't fried when I eat oriental food. But then again, I don't eat very many fried things in general. My favorite kind of rice is rice pilaf!
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Another thing is, what I believe Catastor likes too. "The most delicious food in the world". Perhaps you already know it.
That would be indomie, right? Wink
Too bad they don't have that in the States (or at least I've never seen it).

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
I don't know if Kaze himself would be happy with that, but I would like to see his opinion about it. As for this season's anime, I already have several personal favorite anime. But not much to talk about them since they're just based of my personal opinion. Might be bad for some people.
...Umm, did I read that correctly... You don't want to post your personal opinion on here, but you do want Kaze to post his personal opinion? Logic????
Seriously mate, all we do on this forum is post opinions. What makes your opinion any worse than his?

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Oh yeah, perhaps this should've been posted in YGO anime subforum, but YGO Vrains will air in May. So it might take a bit longer. And... I'm still too lazy to read about the new rules.
It's your loss when the game changes and you haven't learned the rules Razz
Right now, I'm waiting for the Link Summon mechanics to be implemented on YGOPro. They're still working on it from what I hear, but it'll take a good while to be finished.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:33 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I see. What kinds of things do you like in your fried rice? Or do you just eat it plain?

Funnily enough, I actually prefer rice that isn't fried when I eat oriental food. But then again, I don't eat very many fried things in general. My favorite kind of rice is rice pilaf!

Anything as long as it tasted good. I've tasted from plain, until one with chicken katsu.

Hippocampus wrote:
That would be indomie, right? Wink
Too bad they don't have that in the States (or at least I've never seen it).

Hippocampus wrote:
...Umm, did I read that correctly... You don't want to post your personal opinion on here, but you do want Kaze to post his personal opinion? Logic????
Seriously mate, all we do on this forum is post opinions. What makes your opinion any worse than his?

I've posted my personal opinion about that Cardcaptor Sakura trailer. But I haven't posted anything about this season's anime. Or do you want to read about things like Frame Arms Girl or Boku no Hero Academia?

Hippocampus wrote:
It's your loss when the game changes and you haven't learned the rules Razz
Right now, I'm waiting for the Link Summon mechanics to be implemented on YGOPro. They're still working on it from what I hear, but it'll take a good while to be finished.

Not exactly. I'm already retired. But if any, I'm only a watcher now. I'll learn about the rules by watching anime. That would be more enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:40 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Anything as long as it tasted good. I've tasted from plain, until one with chicken katsu.
Oh yeah, I love chicken too. It goes great with rice.
Do you like sushi, Fuuma? I feel like talking about sushi is definitely a must when it comes to talking about food, haha.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
I've posted my personal opinion about that Cardcaptor Sakura trailer. But I haven't posted anything about this season's anime. Or do you want to read about things like Frame Arms Girl or Boku no Hero Academia?
Personally I have no idea what either of those are, but that's because I don't keep up with anime like I used to. But I'm sure there are many anime fans in our userbase who are interested in them. I wouldn't automatically assume anything you say is "bad for some people", though; that's a little harsh on yourself don't ya think? Nothing wrong with stating your opinion, unless it like breaks forum rules or something.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Not exactly. I'm already retired. But if any, I'm only a watcher now. I'll learn about the rules by watching anime. That would be more enjoyable.
Well okay... that's your choice... although do remember that the anime fabricates things. (You don't think Speed Duels or Action Duels are the real way to play the game, right? XD)

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:23 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Oh yeah, I love chicken too. It goes great with rice.
Do you like sushi, Fuuma? I feel like talking about sushi is definitely a must when it comes to talking about food, haha.

As much as I want to eat sushi, I haven't tried them at all. Maybe some other time...

Hippocampus wrote:
Personally I have no idea what either of those are, but that's because I don't keep up with anime like I used to. But I'm sure there are many anime fans in our userbase who are interested in them. I wouldn't automatically assume anything you say is "bad for some people", though; that's a little harsh on yourself don't ya think? Nothing wrong with stating your opinion, unless it like breaks forum rules or something.

If you say so... I'll post my opinion about this season's anime later.

Hippocampus wrote:
Well okay... that's your choice... although do remember that the anime fabricates things. (You don't think Speed Duels or Action Duels are the real way to play the game, right? XD)

Of course not. Don't even talk about using motorcycle when it's already very troublesome to duel using bicycle unless you trained long enough. Even now, I don't get the whole rule of speed duel. One thing about the anime, it has proven again and again to make me return to duel even though just temporary. If there's something I don't really get, I'm gonna check the rules.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:19 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
As much as I want to eat sushi, I haven't tried them at all. Maybe some other time...
Really? That is quite surprising. It's definitely worth a try. When I was little I didn't like the seaweed, so I started on sashimi. But now I don't mind it.
Do you like to go out to eat or do you mostly eat at home?

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Of course not. Don't even talk about using motorcycle when it's already very troublesome to duel using bicycle unless you trained long enough. Even now, I don't get the whole rule of speed duel. One thing about the anime, it has proven again and again to make me return to duel even though just temporary. If there's something I don't really get, I'm gonna check the rules.
Well, it may be troublesome to duel using a bicycle... but how about using a DUEL DISK?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:52 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Really? That is quite surprising. It's definitely worth a try. When I was little I didn't like the seaweed, so I started on sashimi. But now I don't mind it.
Do you like to go out to eat or do you mostly eat at home?

At home is preferable. Even though circumstance could demand otherwise.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, it may be troublesome to duel using a bicycle... but how about using a DUEL DISK?

While it's good, it seems it still has to be improved. Some cards didn't appear and the hologram doesn't move at all. Blue Eyes is just... there. Floating without flipping her wing.

And about this...

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
If you say so... I'll post my opinion about this season's anime later.

Postponed until mood to write return.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
While it's good, it seems it still has to be improved. Some cards didn't appear and the hologram doesn't move at all. Blue Eyes is just... there. Floating without flipping her wing.
Well of course, this is still relatively new technology; we don't live in Domino City after all Laughing And remember, animation is really, REALLY hard. Any programmer or game designer will tell you that. I'm not surprised if this person creates everything else about the holograms and features of this program and does the animation last.

But the fact that this kind of thing is even possible, even to this limited extent, is pretty impressive, you have to agree...

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1575

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Hi guys so do any of you know about the Virtual Home Robot Hologram wife from Japan it also say you can customizes it to look like any girl you want here is the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0djip_3dQ
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:20 am

What.

I have two words for that: Only Japan.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:39 pm

But would anyone here would get one and make their favorite charmer i know i would yes im a lonely person but ill be happy to have wynn wake me or greet me when i come home
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:37 am

The issue here is that the product is extremely limited in its functionality. Just like with the duel disk video I posted, it doesn't compare to the versions we've seen in fictional books and movies. Yeah it can send you text messages or turn on your lights, but that's hardly criteria to call it a "wife". A real wife wouldn't be trapped inside a glass case, nor would she be only a few centimeters tall. Again, I can understand that this is great from a technological perspective, the fact that they have created something as impressive as this. But it still leaves a lot to be desired. When a virtual girl that looks like Wynn can have a full-blown conversation with me, and afterward I can physically hug her and thank her for listening to me, then yes I would buy that. But until then...

Also, sorry that you're lonely, Valxen. Just keep hoping that it'll get better some day. And remember, you can always make friends on the forum too Smile

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:03 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Well of course, this is still relatively new technology; we don't live in Domino City after all Laughing And remember, animation is really, REALLY hard. Any programmer or game designer will tell you that. I'm not surprised if this person creates everything else about the holograms and features of this program and does the animation last.

But the fact that this kind of thing is even possible, even to this limited extent, is pretty impressive, you have to agree...

Well... yes. While it's not animated, I do agree it's still impressive to make a hologram like that with what he has. I'm not expecting to see those animated anytime soon, but I'm looking forward to see it someday.

Valxen wrote:
Hi guys so do any of you know about the Virtual Home Robot Hologram wife from Japan it also say you can customizes it to look like any girl you want here is the link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qx0djip_3dQ

Hippocampus wrote:
What.

I have two words for that: Only Japan.

The video has already been removed by user but I've seen a video about hologram "girlfriend" before. I'm... kinda worried with this situation actually. This topic can be quite sensitive, but I'll say my opinion. From what I know, Japan has 10 -14 work hours per day, 6 days per week. And they seemingly don't have much time to develop relationship, with that much time given only for work. Relationship and marriage with real woman might give them more stress than what they already have. So, some people turned to... that. These virtual woman demand nothing but to see their "boyfriend", and it already make them happy. Sounds ideal right?

Back to top Go down
Valxen
New Charmer
New Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:43 pm

Yes hologram girlfriends/wife have it's ups and downs so i'll leave at that and change the topic to Samurai Jack season 5 or the up coming new season of Doctor Who i'm just bring up topics here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:12 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
The video has already been removed by user
Wait, really? It was online not even two days ago. Youtube, I swear... Rolling Eyes

Valxen wrote:
Yes hologram girlfriends/wife have it's ups and downs so i'll leave at that and change the topic to Samurai Jack season 5 or the up coming new season of Doctor Who i'm just bring up topics here Very Happy
Interesting taste in TV shows. Not that I ever care to watch TV, but hey

I did get my dad to order the Rurouni Kenshin live-action movies, so that might be something I'll watch in the next few days.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:06 pm

So you know how depressing it is when the girl you fancy gets a boyfriend without you knowing, and all this time you're flirting with her because you think she's single, until she casually namedrops the guy and expects you to be perfectly cool with it?

Well, tell me how this girl found a boyfriend with the same name as me! So on top of feeling depressed, I also feel confused because she has to clarify whenever she talks about him. Think of it like this:
Girl wrote:
(to her brother) I'm going to hang out with Hippo later.
(to me)Not you Hippo, my boyfriend Hippo.

and I cried a little inside that night Sad

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:04 am

Hippocampus wrote:
So you know how depressing it is when the girl you fancy gets a boyfriend without you knowing, and all this time you're flirting with her because you think she's single, until she casually namedrops the guy and expects you to be perfectly cool with it?

Well, tell me how this girl found a boyfriend with the same name as me! So on top of feeling depressed, I also feel confused because she has to clarify whenever she talks about him. Think of it like this:
Girl wrote:
(to her brother) I'm going to hang out with Hippo later.
(to me)Not you Hippo, my boyfriend Hippo.

and I cried a little inside that night Sad

Whoa, that's so sad man. Keep your chin up, I'm sure you'll find someone better.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:59 am

moronic_knight wrote:
Whoa, that's so sad man. Keep your chin up, I'm sure you'll find someone better.
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm not actively looking for someone right now, but at the same time if I get introduced to someone I'll definitely take hold of the opportunity (until the above happens, lol).

Also, congrats on 100 posts, mate! Junior Charmer is a good rank king

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next