Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:24 am

So I woke up today with a really scratchy throat. And apparently there's an outbreak of the flu in my area... I hope one of my students didn't get me sick tongue

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Hippo wrote:
maybe I can bring Charmers to a tourney hahaha
Charmer, handing free win like cupcakes in tournament
What deck(s) are you building irl, catty?

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1484
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:58 am

Hippo wrote:
What deck(s) are you building irl, catty?
as I typed some days ago, Zefra
It's not that competitive, but I really like their playstyle(being basically Avatar in card game, just shitty instead of OP) alongside sweet lore(Crystal best leader ever), and they're cheap!!!!!!.....
Beside the extra deck, that is T.T

Anyway, here's what I've been worshiping

I'm in Drift fever now, in fact, thinking about watching Japan Grand Prix just for the sake of seeing dem sweet drift

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 526
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:38 pm

as I typed some days ago, Zefra
It's not that competitive, but I really like their playstyle(being basically Avatar in card game, just shitty instead of OP) alongside sweet lore(Crystal best leader ever), and they're cheap!!!!!!.....
Beside the extra deck, that is T.T
I feel that the extra deck is what's always been the most expensive part of any deck, for a long time now. Like, you can still make a deck function like it's supposed to if you have all the main deck cards, but without the extra cards you won't have access to any power plays and bosses. So I guess that's justification for upping their prices Question

Anyway, here's what I've been worshiping
Omg between you and moronic I'm having so much nostalgia, trying to restrain myself from posting more Europop videos Razz

Interesting that you posted a vaporwave version, since the original is what I (and I'd assume many people) am used to hearing. I admit, I haven't checked out much vaporwave yet, but from what I learned by watching related videos during the past hour or so, it's quite a nifty genre. Here's an album for those inclined to listen

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:40 am

Hippo wrote:
I feel that the extra deck is what's always been the most expensive part of any deck, for a long time now.
Staple, check
Easy to summon in any deck, check
rank 4 is basically everywhere, check
not in main deck but have better utilities most of the time, check
most boss card nowadays being extra deck card, check
Hippo wrote:
Interesting that you posted a vaporwave version
just found it somewhere and found it really nice

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious

“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Staple, check
Easy to summon in any deck, check
rank 4 is basically everywhere, check
not in main deck but have better utilities most of the time, check
most boss card nowadays being extra deck card, check
To be fair the only check that is important is the 4th one. The rest all derive from that one.
And if ya think about it, the fact that a card's not in the main deck is exactly the reason why it's so good. You are free to call it whenever you like, and don't have to wait to draw it or use an effect to search for it. The better utilities are just icing on the cake.
But yeah XD
just found it somewhere and found it really nice
I actually like the music of Running in the 90s quite a bit, but for some reason I just think the vocals are terrible. So it's also nice that you posted a more instrumental-ish version.

Meanwhile, across the Sea of Japan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSedE5sU3uc
This is actually a really nice song, btw. And they perform it quite well. But... that middle girl is smiling a bit TOO much, iykwim...

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:41 pm

Hippo wrote:
To be fair the only check that is important is the 4th one. The rest all derive from that one.
Hell naw, the best thing is because how easy to use them
And the fact that they won't brick your hand if they're main deck card

also, a long obsession I've been having:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/my-trans-dimensional-overpowered-protagonist-harem-comedy-is-wrong-as-expected-oregairu-danmachi.367903/

Well-written, character act like how they supposed to be, original story instead of going with "X replace Y in the verse", and generally a very good read
I recommend them to whoever is a fans of OreGaIru or Danmachi series

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:59 pm

I had my first car accident this morning. Was driving back home from work like normal, but as I was getting off the highway I turned too fast and skidded off the road into the guard railing. It could have been a lot worse, but thankfully only the front headlight and fender got damaged so I hope they'll be able to fix our car. And the ironic thing is that my mom told me this morning to "be careful not to speed"... guess I should've listened to her, huh Neutral

Hell naw, the best thing is because how easy to use them
And the fact that they won't brick your hand if they're main deck card
Like I said, both of these points come from the fact that they aren't in the main deck. We're both saying the same thing, mate, so why are we arguing? XD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:48 pm

Hippo wrote:
Was driving back home from work like normal, but as I was getting off the highway I turned too fast and skidded off the road into the guard railing.

the perfect song :VVVV

joking aside, as long as you learn your lesson and no lasting (body) damage, all's good

Also, talking about shock, just found out one of my family member, grandma, have cancer, literally
its already at stadium 4, so there's no more hope, and the fact that she already live quite a long life
Just hope that she won't suffer from it, and don't die in her sleep, since I slept in the same room as her :l

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5697
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:33 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I had my first car accident this morning. Was driving back home from work like normal, but as I was getting off the highway I turned too fast and skidded off the road into the guard railing. It could have been a lot worse, but thankfully only the front headlight and fender got damaged so I hope they'll be able to fix our car. And the ironic thing is that my mom told me this morning to "be careful not to speed"... guess I should've listened to her, huh Neutral

You should. Neutral

Still, glad you're okay. You should be careful next time.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:29 am

the perfect song :VVVV
LOL that's really funny actually XD

joking aside, as long as you learn your lesson and no lasting (body) damage, all's good
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
You should. Neutral

Still, glad you're okay. You should be careful next time.
Thanks, guys. I've definitely learned a lesson from all this. And the impact happened on the passenger's side, so yeah I didn't get physically injured at all.

Also, talking about shock, just found out one of my family member, grandma, have cancer, literally
its already at stadium 4, so there's no more hope, and the fact that she already live quite a long life
Just hope that she won't suffer from it, and don't die in her sleep, since I slept in the same room as her :l
Oh no! Sorry to hear that, mate. I know how it feels to lose a loved one to cancer, but I guess it's even more sad if she's someone who lives in the same room as you. Just be sure to cherish every last moment you can with her. And dying in her sleep is probably the most peaceful way to go, so idk why you would wish something else over that...?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:33 am

Hippo wrote:
I know how it feels to lose a loved one to cancer, but I guess it's even more sad if she's someone who lives in the same room as you.
TBH, not really
I mean, she is a close person, but consider how long she have lived, alongside how long she kept saying "when will I die", I just go with "Well, I guess it won't be long"
Hippo wrote:
so idk why you would wish something else over that...?
I mean while I'm also sleeping in the same room as her, since that will be pretty traumatic at the very least

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:17 am

Hippo wrote:
I know how it feels to lose a loved one to cancer, but I guess it's even more sad if she's someone who lives in the same room as you.
TBH, not really
I mean, she is a close person, but consider how long she have lived, alongside how long she kept saying "when will I die", I just go with "Well, I guess it won't be long"
Hippo wrote:
so idk why you would wish something else over that...?
I mean while I'm also sleeping in the same room as her, since that will be pretty traumatic at the very least
Ah fair enough. Well I hope that whatever happens will be for the best~~~

To lighten the mood, here's a conversation I had with my friend the other day:
Quote :
[11:10:43] me : hey brah
[11:10:58] him : yo what up
[11:11:14] me : hey hang on
[11:11:32] him : ok
[11:12:19] me : back, sorry I was making a wish
[11:12:30] him : huh?
[11:12:57] him : oh hahahaha that's funny

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 am

After seeing this video, now I wanna try to get a girl's number this way rotfl

Spoilered because the guy's kind of a prick:

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:27 pm

failing around 3 of my college's class, 2 of them being something that have no connection to the class I'm taking(statistic and some book making stuff)
Mostly pissed of because the final one's fine until the teach suddenly say there's a freaking homework when everything's done
Not counting my family kept pressuring me to find a new job(when they don't support me at all when I do the last job I had)
And freaking group chat for my class bombard the whole place with a freaking 100 new message, phone's going overdrive from it and its damn hot

Not trying to sound Emo, but sure as hell I don't enjoy my current life
Good thing I have the internet and friends IRL that can help me loosen my stress

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:50 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
After seeing this video, now I wanna try to get a girl's number this way rotfl

Spoilered because the guy's kind of a prick:

That was... brilliant.

Well, you should try this too when you're playing some crane machine.

Spoilered because it's super effective:

failing around 3 of my college's class, 2 of them being something that have no connection to the class I'm taking(statistic and some book making stuff)
Mostly pissed of because the final one's fine until the teach suddenly say there's a freaking homework when everything's done
Not counting my family kept pressuring me to find a new job(when they don't support me at all when I do the last job I had)
And freaking group chat for my class bombard the whole place with a freaking 100 new message, phone's going overdrive from it and its damn hot

Good thing I have the internet and friends IRL that can help me loosen my stress

Well... I suggest you cool your head for now and get some rest. Don't forget to share what you think with people you think you can believe.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:18 pm

That sounds really unfortunate. Everyone has stressful times in their lives, and as much as you may not want to hear this, sometimes there's nothing you can really do except push through them. The college classes will pass, so just do your best to pull up your grades. As for your family, I know it can be tough to meet their expectations (I was in a similar situation as yourself not too long ago). But imo it's better not to have an argument with them over something like this, because it will only make things worse. Don't give in to the pressure, and in time you'll find another job, even if you're not looking for one right now.

And yes, friends are always good to have too Very Happy

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, you should try this too when you're playing some crane machine.
I would, if I didn't have to worry about destruction of property being a crime and all XD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:10 am

Felt a bit better now, seems like an outburst of emotion in 1 day and reckless riding on motorcycle help lower the tension enough for me to have a good night sleep and be better

Also, have this masochistic feeling to play Dark Souls series, especially 2(since its not as hard as original Dark Soul), but here's the most baddass Bloodborne's quote:

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Wait hold on.

You have a MOTORCYCLE?

For some reason I would not expect that from you at all.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:36 am

Hippo wrote:
You have a MOTORCYCLE?

For some reason I would not expect that from you at all.
How could you not expect a card game player not having a motorcycle?

its a must

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:32 am

Yugi didn't have a motorcycle.
...But now that I think about it, Marik did rotfl

Song of the undefined time period
I can't determine what I would want more, to fool around with that lead singer for a day, or to fool around with that Ableton launchpad for a day! XDXDXD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:00 am

Well, after two whole weeks I finally got over my sore throat. It's about time Razz

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:53 am

Y'know, I'm slowly starting to get the impression that people these days just don't like to wear clothes.

Like, it's not even 20 degrees Celsius outside, and I'm seeing both boys and girls alike wearing either short-sleeve or sleeveless shirts that expose their skin in some way, shorts that barely cover anything (well the guys' shorts are a bit longer), and open-toed flip-flops. And this is not like at the gym or anything; this is in school, at stores, restaurants, or even walking about outside. And wait til a couple more months, we'll see people walking around in bathing suits (no joke).

My question is, don't you ever get cold? Neutral

In other news, my parents are obsessed with this video... I mean it's funny the first time but jeez...

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Y'know, I'm slowly starting to get the impression that people these days just don't like to wear clothes.

Like, it's not even 20 degrees Celsius outside, and I'm seeing both boys and girls alike wearing either short-sleeve or sleeveless shirts that expose their skin in some way, shorts that barely cover anything (well the guys' shorts are a bit longer), and open-toed flip-flops. And this is not like at the gym or anything; this is in school, at stores, restaurants, or even walking about outside. And wait til a couple more months, we'll see people walking around in bathing suits (no joke).

My question is, don't you ever get cold? Neutral

Well... I don't know. I guess they're just cold resistant. Perhaps this isn't the first time they went outside with not-so-suitable outfit in such weather.

Hippocampus wrote:

In other news, my parents are obsessed with this video... I mean it's funny the first time but jeez...

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:35 am

So a bit of striking news... last night one of my closest friends and his girlfriend were caught shoplifting at a local department store. He called me soon afterward and told me what happened. Said they're not going to jail because they "were very cooperative with the security guard", but they do have to go to court and pay multiple fines because apparently this wasn't the first time they had done this.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 pm

Had a funny dueling moment against my friend the other day (not the same friend as in the above post). I was playing Traptrix and he was playing Black Luster Soldiers. I went first and opened Atrax. Either he had no idea how many Trap Holes I had in my hand, or he just drew garbage, so he just played it safe and set a Evening Twilight Knight and a couple backrows. Next turn I summoned Myrmeleo, and added Acid Trap Hole to my hand, and I immediately played it because Atrax was on the field. Then I just attacked him directly and he was like, "that's so dumb!!!!!" rotfl

I ended up losing that game in the end, but that play alone was so hilarious I treat it as a win by itself.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next