Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:22 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Heheh... if only we could make a new topic in this subforum.
I'm right there with ya, buddy. I told Kaze that only one thread for non-Charmer discussion wouldn't be enough, but right now there's nothing we can do about it.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
If there's any, I prefer to see Mario fangame first
Interesting. Thanks for voting, then.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
(why don't you make a Megaman fangame instead? )
I would totally make a Megaman game for you Fuuma, but alas I know hardly anything about the Megaman franchise. Also as far as I'm aware, I don't think Megaman has been made into an RPG before...? So idk how that would pan out.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5606
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:14 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I'm right there with ya, buddy. I told Kaze that only one thread for non-Charmer discussion wouldn't be enough, but right now there's nothing we can do about it.

Then let's wait until sun shines again in this dark kingdom.

Spoiler:

Hippocampus wrote:
I would totally make a Megaman game for you Fuuma, but alas I know hardly anything about the Megaman franchise. Also as far as I'm aware, I don't think Megaman has been made into an RPG before...? So idk how that would pan out.

IIRC there's an RPG game for Megaman called Megaman X Command Mission. But trying to imitate that would need a lot of effort. Way too much. Most if not all Megaman fan games are in 8-bit and sidescrollers. I was just kidding when I asked you that, though.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:53 am

Hippocampus wrote:
moronic_knight wrote:
You're making a game? That's cool. What's it about?
Well technicallyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm working on multiple games at once. All of them are RPGs (because I really like RPGs) and I'm using RPG Maker XP to make them. I don't want to advertise them too much because, as I mentioned before, none of them will see completion for at least a year or so. And one of them will stay a secret for now, but I don't mind sharing info about the other three.

One game I'm working on is a Pokémon fangame. It's set in a brand-new region complete with Fakemon, and it has GBC graphics and game mechanics that closest resemble Generation III. This is on purpose, however... I really love the older Pokémon games much more than the newer ones and I want this game to give off some nostalgic vibes. I basically came up with many ideas for my own game when I was little (back when Gold and Silver were new), and I just collected those ideas and refined them for this game.

Another game I'm working on is a Mario fangame. I really love the Mario RPGs (Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario series, and Mario Luigi series), and I decided to create a game like that. The storyline is brand-new, but it does have some non-canon elements because my brain is weird like that lol. The gameplay mechanics are closest to those of the original Paper Mario (which was one of my favorite childhood games), and there are even some scenes that will be direct references to that game.

The other game I have is the very first thing I started on when I first got RPG Maker. The storyline and characters are completely original here (so it's not a fangame), but the graphics are practically the default ones that come with RPG Maker, and the scripts are barely changed as well. But hey, it's kinda dear to my heart, being the first project I ever worked on. It's also the only one with an official demo that I released (if you'd like to play it PM me), but there are quite a bit of things I'm not happy with, since I didn't know as much Ruby back then as I do now, and before I release the next demo of it I need to go back and fix a bunch of shit.

Now, I know no one was expecting this, but I'd like to poll everyone here:
Of the three projects I mentioned, which one sounds the most interesting to you? Is there one you'd prefer me to focus on over the others?

Pokemon fangame, easy. Gold and Silver were my favorites. Are you going to keep the plotline same as the original games?

Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 4882
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:31 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
Pokemon fangame, easy. Gold and Silver were my favorites. Are you going to keep the plotline same as the original games?
Thanks for voting!
The game will take place in my own created region, so the storyline won't be the same as any game up until now (although I will say that the events of the game take place around the same time as the events of R/B/Y chronologically speaking, and there will be some references to those games in particular). But the gameplay will be the same as the original games: start as a young trainer, catch Pokémon the typical way, fight Gym battles, travel the world, etc..

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:51 am

I heard this cool jazz fusion album the other day. Thought I'd post it here.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:57 pm

@Hippo : The video is 41 minutes long, so I listened only the first song. Not sure it ended in 2:50 or 5:00, but it's still very enjoyable. And, some bands really know how to make some weird logo about themselves (I'm referring to the thumbnail). Perhaps it symbolizes the complexity of their mindset? Or it has something to do with the entire album? /shrug

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
@Hippo : The video is 41 minutes long, so I listened only the first song. Not sure it ended in 2:50 or 5:00, but it's still very enjoyable. And, some bands really know how to make some weird logo about themselves (I'm referring to the thumbnail). Perhaps it symbolizes the complexity of their mindset? Or it has something to do with the entire album? /shrug
It's actually funny because the first song sounds pretty different than the rest of the album; it's much more of a rocker. The rest of the album is much more improvisational jazz.

As for the artwork, it's just the band being pretentious. Back in those days, album covers were the first thing you saw when getting an album, so the more experimental ones had very elaborate and/or creative covers to grab the listener's attention (I think it works, in my case XD). Of course nowadays we don't really "buy" albums anymore, we just download 'em or stream online, but the artwork can still be fun to look at.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:05 am

Hippocampus wrote:
It's actually funny because the first song sounds pretty different than the rest of the album; it's much more of a rocker. The rest of the album is much more improvisational jazz.

As for the artwork, it's just the band being pretentious. Back in those days, album covers were the first thing you saw when getting an album, so the more experimental ones had very elaborate and/or creative covers to grab the listener's attention (I think it works, in my case XD). Of course nowadays we don't really "buy" albums anymore, we just download 'em or stream online, but the artwork can still be fun to look at.

Aw? It seems the first song is just for beginning? I'll listen to the next song (after 5:00) later this night.

For time being, I'll post some video too here. Well, this thread isn't about video sharing, so it isn't always about videos. But currently, I have no new pictures that I could possibly share in this thread so... I'll post video too.

Since (in my opinion) there's no good anime this season, I'm planning to watch this. Runo has already watched this btw. The opening makes me curious what's the hidden meaning behind it since this anime is created by someone as complex as Satoshi Kon (not to mention the musics were composed by Hirasawa himself. Yeah, those two are best friend, as far as I know). For those who want to think a lot when watching something, maybe this is a good choice.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:30 pm

Since yesterday, I've been thinking a bit about album artwork. So I went and found pictures of some of my favorite album covers (note these are my favorites purely based on the artwork, not necessarily the music they contain).

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Since (in my opinion) there's no good anime this season, I'm planning to watch this. Runo has already watched this btw. The opening makes me curious what's the hidden meaning behind it since this anime is created by someone as complex as Satoshi Kon (not to mention the musics were composed by Hirasawa himself. Yeah, those two are best friend, as far as I know). For those who want to think a lot when watching something, maybe this is a good choice.
Ahh yes Paranoia Agent. I'm surprised you haven't watched this already, Fuuma. It's a good fifteen or so years old and it has very highly rated reviews. I haven't watched it yet, but my dad has and he said that yes, it is very philosophical. I wasn't aware that the music was done by Hirasawa, but now that I heard the OP, it does sound like him.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Those are some unique pictures. Indeed singers really know how to make a good album cover. My personal favorite is the very first picture.

Anyway, just finished the second song from your previous video, yeah. It's pretty silent compared to the first one, and it's much shorter (2 minutes). I dunno if he used a flute or whatever (correct me if I'm wrong), but it sounds very enjoyable.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
My personal favorite is the very first picture.
Mine too actually! XD The album in question is one of my faves, but what first made me check it out was the artwork.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Anyway, just finished the second song from your previous video, yeah. It's pretty silent compared to the first one, and it's much shorter (2 minutes). I dunno if he used a flute or whatever (correct me if I'm wrong), but it sounds very enjoyable.
Actually, the second song is 6 minutes 19 seconds long according to the video legend (it ends at about the 10:37 mark). But yeah it is much more ambient. I initially thought the flute sound you heard was just played on a keyboard, but it might be an actual flute now that I hear it again.

But yeah I'm glad you're getting into it though! I like it when people check out the music I post, even though much of what I listen to is not popular XD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:51 am

Hippocampus wrote:

Actually, the second song is 6 minutes 19 seconds long according to the video legend (it ends at about the 10:37 mark). But yeah it is much more ambient. I initially thought the flute sound you heard was just played on a keyboard, but it might be an actual flute now that I hear it again.

But yeah I'm glad you're getting into it though! I like it when people check out the music I post, even though much of what I listen to is not popular XD

Aw? Then I guess I mistaken the 2nd minute as the end of song. My bad...

Well, I don't plan to watch the whole video since it takes too much time. At least I want to give it a try on what you posted since it could be interesting.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Aw? Then I guess I mistaken the 2nd minute as the end of song. My bad...
It's not your fault. This is one of those albums where the songs kind of blend into each other, so it's hard to tell where one song ends and the next one begins. (Hence why I posted the whole thing instead of just individual tracks.)

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, I don't plan to watch the whole video since it takes too much time.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
At least I want to give it a try on what you posted since it could be interesting.
Tbh the album is interesting, but it's not too special. I know of many other albums like this one, but I just posted this one because it's what I was listening to at that time.

If you'd like to watch something quicker... then have a video clip:

Sometimes I wish I could do what this guy can do lol!

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:45 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Since (in my opinion) there's no good anime this season, I'm planning to watch this.

It's very good. Especially if you like to ponder about the symbolism behind stuff. Since everyone's posting videos, I felt a strong urge to listen to this for no reason:

Also, this is for Hippo:

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:44 am

moronic_knight wrote:
Since everyone's posting videos, I felt a strong urge to listen to this for no reason:

Interesting song. It almost makes me want to watch the source anime. Almost.

moronic_knight wrote:
Also, this is for Hippo:

Ah, I've heard of this band, but I haven't gotten around to checking them out yet. I'll listen to the album tonight and give my thoughts then.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:17 am

Hippocampus wrote:
[
Sometimes I wish I could do what this guy can do lol!

This guy is pretty amusing... I smiled when he talked to his dolls. And those voices, are voices from ventriloquism usually sounds human-like? I mean, this feels like somebody else is voicing them other than Kevin.

moronic_knight wrote:
It's very good. Especially if you like to ponder about the symbolism behind stuff. Since everyone's posting videos, I felt a strong urge to listen to this for no reason:

Ah this... I know this song from around 7-8 years ago. I only know the song and not know much about what happened, though. But my brother watched the whole series on Crunchyroll before.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:51 am

Blehh, I got kinda sick yesterday because it got cold over here all of a sudden, and it sucked. I'm still not fully recovered today, but I do feel better than before. Apples and hot tea with honey can do wonders for your body.

I did get a chance to listen to the Angel album you posted, moronic_knight. It was interesting, to say the least. Given the information on the band's Wikipedia page, I was thinking they would sound like Kiss, but thankfully that wasn't the case at all lol. It reminded me more of a mix between Kansas and Pavlov's Dog, with emphasis on the rock riffs. Favorite track is probably Long Time, although I like Mariner as well. Thanks for sharing it!

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
This guy is pretty amusing... I smiled when he talked to his dolls. And those voices, are voices from ventriloquism usually sounds human-like? I mean, this feels like somebody else is voicing them other than Kevin.
I've never actually met a ventriloquist irl, so I can only go off what I've seen in videos or on TV. But typically ventriloquists create voices for their puppets that are different enough from their own voice so as to tell them apart in a scene (very similar to how people create different voices when they do voice-overs for cartoon characters). And while some puppets are human-like and thus can have human-sounding voices, some of them can be a bit more funny-sounding, like the ones Kevin was doing. But yeah the point of acts like this is that one person provides all the different voices. It could all be a hoax or not, but it's surely a neat concept either way.

One of my favorite anime characters is a ventriloquist:

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:12 pm

So disregarding the brief downtime Forumotion had earlier today, I think there's something wrong with the forum again~~~

This has only been going on the past few days, but that's long enough to be consistent. For some reason, whenever I try to open the main page of the forum in a new window, it redirects me to another random page that makes my antivirus flag it as a malicious site. I have to literally retype the url more than once for me to get through, but after I'm able to log in, I don't seem to have problems anymore. The page also loads much slower than before when this happens, no doubt because it's trying to redirect me.

Anyone else had this problem?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 am

Hippocampus wrote:
One of my favorite anime characters is a ventriloquist:

Some people actually hated her for being a damsel in distress. I forgot the detail, but my brother think she is the biggest mindscrew from Tamers. Me? I personally don't hate her, though. In fact, I liked her too.

Hippocampus wrote:
So disregarding the brief downtime Forumotion had earlier today, I think there's something wrong with the forum again~~~

This has only been going on the past few days, but that's long enough to be consistent. For some reason, whenever I try to open the main page of the forum in a new window, it redirects me to another random page that makes my antivirus flag it as a malicious site. I have to literally retype the url more than once for me to get through, but after I'm able to log in, I don't seem to have problems anymore. The page also loads much slower than before when this happens, no doubt because it's trying to redirect me.

Anyone else had this problem?

Did you open it from mobile device? I too, had similar problem when I tried to open this forum on mobile device before. The only problem I had when I opened this forum in PC was, I would be redirected to a full screen chatbox at times, and I have to reopen the forum again to return things to normal.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Some people actually hated her for being a damsel in distress. I forgot the detail, but my brother think she is the biggest mindscrew from Tamers. Me? I personally don't hate her, though. In fact, I liked her too.
I mean, I'm a sucker for girl characters in general, but I actually really liked her story in the show. I'm still standing by the fact that Tamers was my favorite Digimon season, and she was one of the reasons why.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Did you open it from mobile device? I too, had similar problem when I tried to open this forum on mobile device before. The only problem I had when I opened this forum in PC was, I would be redirected to a full screen chatbox at times, and I have to reopen the forum again to return things to normal.
No I'm using a PC, and my issue is a little bit more serious than just opening a chatbox. When I first go to this site (doesn't matter if I click on the link in my favorites or I type the url in manually), I see the home page loading for a second, and then it straight-up redirects me to another, completely unrelated site. Then I get the "this page cannot be displayed" message, only I also get a message from my antivirus saying that it "blocked an attack by a fake scam webpage". If it helps, I'm using Internet Explorer, but like I said before this only started happening a few days ago so please don't blame it on my browser.
Spoiler:

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:52 pm

I see... either there's a problem with our PC, or indeed something's not right with the forum. But if it's from PC, other websites should redirect you to that URL. Well, for safety reason, I deleted the hyperlink you posted. We don't know who will click that hyperlink, and could be anyone, in case they insist to click it for any absurd reason, and it can be harmful. So yeah, better safe than sorry. It's not my style to change someone's post like that, but this is for other member's safety. Don't worry though. I put your original post in notepad in case Kaze returned, so I can told him about this weird redirect problem.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:32 am

That's fine. I mainly wanted to post the hyperlink for documentation purposes, so as long as you said you copied it somewhere, then it doesn't have to be in this thread anymore.

The only other time I remember being redirected in a similar fashion within the past week was when I once tried to access a random site when I was Googling something. But the redirect link was different on that page than the one I get here, so it might not be related.

Also sorry that I bailed without visiting the chatbox today... I did see you online, but I had to go to work and didn't want to lose track of time tongue

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:42 am

Don't worry about it. I can understand that you're busy. Besides, I didn't notice you were online, back then.

Well, I just did some research, it seems the full screen chatbox could be accessible if I clicked the chatbox word on index page. And about your problem, when you get redirected, is that when you're not logged in, or already logged in?

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:22 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, I just did some research, it seems the full screen chatbox could be accessible if I clicked the chatbox word on index page.
Oh you didn't know that? That's a common feature with most forums, actually. Dunno about you, but for me it opens in a new window, so it's kinda useful when you want to both surf the threads here and have the chatbox open at the same time. For some reason I thought your problem was that you automatically switch to the chatbox when you access the forum at all.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
And about your problem, when you get redirected, is that when you're not logged in, or already logged in?
It's only when I'm not logged in. (Of course, how can I log in if I don't access the forum page first? XD) Sorta like how there are some adverts below the threads when you browse them not logged in, but they don't display once you do log in.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:42 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Oh you didn't know that? That's a common feature with most forums, actually. Dunno about you, but for me it opens in a new window, so it's kinda useful when you want to both surf the threads here and have the chatbox open at the same time. For some reason I thought your problem was that you automatically switch to the chatbox when you access the forum at all.

All this time, I never bothered to try. So... yep.

Hippocampus wrote:
It's only when I'm not logged in. (Of course, how can I log in if I don't access the forum page first? XD) Sorta like how there are some adverts below the threads when you browse them not logged in, but they don't display once you do log in.

As I thought... thanks for the information. I may not know what happened yet, but it seems the cause is somewhat similar to mine. Again, we should wait for Kaze.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Today at 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next