Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:31 pm

I forgot if this has been shared in forum or not, but in case it hasn't...

Yeah, have a nice day.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 371
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:20 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

[VIDEO]

Yeah, have a nice day.
This is a nice message. It'd be really nice to know people like this irl!

For those of you who are Christian, Merry Christmas santa And for those who aren't, hope you have a nice day tomorrow too!

While I do celebrate Christmas, I'm not a fan of most conventional Christmas music, for obvious reasons lol. But even I'll admit there are exceptions. Here are my top 3 Christmas tracks:
One for the high spirited
One for the humourist
One for the thinker

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

ahahaha good one

my favorite is this one

also Merry Christmas to everyone santa santa
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:42 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
ahahaha good one

my favorite is this one

also Merry Christmas to everyone santa santa
Unfortunately I can't view this video because it's asking me to log in to the site. But it looks pretty funny.

Also, we got a new DVD player for Christmas that has HDMI output to hook up to our TV, and it makes the old games look a LOT better. So I guess the problem was our old DVD player which could only utilize regular AV outputs. HDMI works better with an HDMI TV I guess.

Another thing is that I finally finished my album and was able to give it to my parents in time for Christmas!!!! I'm so happy

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5696
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:44 pm

Kinda late but, Merry Christmas, friends.

Well, for Christmas song, I prefer this one.

......And I will sing it like that, from now on. ( '_')

Hippocampus wrote:
Another thing is that I finally finished my album and was able to give it to my parents in time for Christmas!!!! I'm so happy

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:15 pm

It's so funny how people change over the years.

Last night, I was invited to play at an alumni gig held by my old secondary school. Disregarding the fact that no one else in my class showed up, there were still a lot of people I remembered who were in grades below mine that came, and aside from the band director himself, I was the oldest person playing on stage. Yet, out of everyone there, I honestly felt like one of the youngest. Everyone, players and audience alike, seemed to have really grown up and moved on with their lives - people I once knew as 14-year olds were now sporting full beards and drinking beers like it was nothing. The curiosity of it all was that, even though they may not have seen each other for so many years, they still were able to get along with the people they used to know as if they were still enrolled in school. The place was abuzz with conversation, and here I was feeling estranged from it all. One of the kids there (he's an adult now but of course I knew him as a kid) did compliment me on my solos and such, and we did talk for a while, but when I told him I hadn't kept up with anyone I knew from high school, he said, "As it should be. High school is over now." And while I don't disagree with this statement at all, just by taking a look around me, it almost didn't seem true. Overall, it was a very strange and paradoxical event.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Kinda late but, Merry Christmas, friends.

Well, for Christmas song, I prefer this one.

......And I will sing it like that, from now on. ( '_')
...Well... it's easy to learn the words, that's for sure XD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Overall, it was a very strange and paradoxical event.

Paradoxes are rare, you should enjoy them lol!

Also what instrument did you play? Keys? Guitar?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:47 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
Paradoxes are rare, you should enjoy them lol!
That is true, and considering I'm a walking contradiction, I should find them enjoyable shouldn't I XD

moronic_knight wrote:
Also what instrument did you play? Keys? Guitar?
I actually played trumpet, believe it or not! I was one of two horn players (another guy was on saxophone). There were already two keyboardists there who were trading off between songs, so it made sense not to add to the pile. And truthfully, I would never play guitar live... I know theoretically how to play it but I am in no way skilled lol

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:19 am

Well then, Happy New Year 2017, friends.

@Hippo : Well, life goes on. People really change over time, and it's something to be expected. I can understand your position, though.  

Anyway, I haven't shared any video for a while. So... there you go.

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:19 am

oh yeah, happy new year friendos

How did you guys celebrate the new year? I just watched documentaries while eating pizza in a dark room. Neutral

edit: @Fuuma, lol that video always makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Happy New Year everyone! Best wishes to everyone to have a great year!

In America people are calling this year "The Year of the Trump" rotfl

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
@Hippo : Well, life goes on. People really change over time, and it's something to be expected. I can understand your position, though.
True, true! I guess even I have changed at least a little over time... I mean it's been over 6 years; if I haven't changed since then...

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Anyway, I haven't shared any video for a while. So... there you go.

Cute

moronic_knight wrote:
How did you guys celebrate the new year? I just watched documentaries while eating pizza in a dark room. Neutral
Aww you should've hung out with us! That doesn't sound very exciting... well except for the pizza XD

But yeah I was invited to a New Year's party and I hung out with people who all speak a different language than I do lol. And tonight I'm gonna be chillin' with some friends. Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:19 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
oh yeah, happy new year friendos

edit: @Fuuma, lol that video always makes me laugh.

Well, I only celebrate it with family and few friends just near my house. I returned at 11 pm and spend the rest of 2016 by browsing internet, though. ( '_')

Also, yes. Glad you like that video.

Hippocampus wrote:
Happy New Year everyone! Best wishes to everyone to have a great year!

In America people are calling this year "The Year of the Trump" rotfl

True, true! I guess even I have changed at least a little over time... I mean it's been over 6 years; if I haven't changed since then...

Well, you know yourself better than anyone. For the past 6 years, even if your life doesn't change much, at least there must be something in you that grows into a better person, unless you're sleeping in cryo chamber for 6 years straight.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, I only celebrate it with family and few friends just near my house. I returned at 11 pm and spend the rest of 2016 by browsing internet, though. ( '_')
Funny story: my friend told me that there's an old wives' tale saying that whatever you're doing on the first day of the year is what you'll be doing most often throughout the year. So I guess that means you'll be on the internet quite a lot this year Razz (or seeing those friends a lot, who knows)

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, you know yourself better than anyone. For the past 6 years, even if your life doesn't change much, at least there must be something in you that grows into a better person, unless you're sleeping in cryo chamber for 6 years straight.
We always strive to become better people, at least in our own eyes. But "better" is a subjective word, don't forget. I don't know if I've become a better person since that time as far as ethics or morals, but I definitely know much more than I did back then. And knowledge is good, so I guess that makes me "better" in that manner of speaking.

Question for anyone: If you could send a letter through the past back to yourself when you first graduated secondary school, what would it say?

Also can you believe the banks were closed today? I wanted to deposit some checks now that I had a day off, and I couldn't do it. So now I guess I'll have to do it on my way to work tomorrow lol

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:57 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Funny story: my friend told me that there's an old wives' tale saying that whatever you're doing on the first day of the year is what you'll be doing most often throughout the year. So I guess that means you'll be on the internet quite a lot this year Razz (or seeing those friends a lot, who knows)

Then I guess people who sleep on new year will spend most of year sleeping, and people who enjoyed holiday will spend most of year in holiday.

Hippocampus wrote:
We always strive to become better people, at least in our own eyes. But "better" is a subjective word, don't forget. I don't know if I've become a better person since that time as far as ethics or morals, but I definitely know much more than I did back then. And knowledge is good, so I guess that makes me "better" in that manner of speaking.

If you don't know, then people around here won't know either. This conversation could lead to a more private conversation, and it's better not to discuss something private here. But I'll say this for now. No need to compare yourself to other people. People has their own portion of growth.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Then I guess people who sleep on new year will spend most of year sleeping, and people who enjoyed holiday will spend most of year in holiday.
...Something like that lol!

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
If you don't know, then people around here won't know either. This conversation could lead to a more private conversation, and it's better not to discuss something private here. But I'll say this for now. No need to compare yourself to other people. People has their own portion of growth.
I wasn't expecting you to answer that comment necessarily, but I'll agree with what you said. That's why I said it's subjective.

Making a mix CD for my dad today since it's his birthday in a few days, and it's making me miss the days where people used to actually listen to CDs Rolling Eyes
Like, seriously, I love having an mp3 library of all the songs I could ever need. It's so convenient. However, there's something about listening to a hard copy of an album on a stereo that can't be replicated with streaming mp3s.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:24 am

Just heard some music in an elevator and realized it was Kenny G.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:40 pm

So I actually bought cards for the first time in months

Ulti Blue-Eyes looks pretty darn sick (even if it's stone tablet Blue-Eyes)

Also I finally got that Underworld Fighter Balmung that I've wanted for a while now, so yay

moronic_knight wrote:
Just heard some music in an elevator and realized it was Kenny G.
The weirdest elevator "musack" I've ever heard was when I went to the doctor's office last week and they were playing a piano cover of Rihanna's Umbrella, and when I realized what it was I was like :v

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:23 am

Hippocampus wrote:
The weirdest elevator "musack" I've ever heard was when I went to the doctor's office last week and they were playing a piano cover of Rihanna's Umbrella, and when I realized what it was I was like :v

lol. I actually heard the same muzak (Everlong) played in the beginning of this video somewhere one time. Nobody believes me when I tell them.

what do you think of Kenny G as a fellow wind instrumentalist?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:29 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
lol. I actually heard the same muzak (Everlong) played in the beginning of this video somewhere one time. Nobody believes me when I tell them.
Omg I can hear it too! Haha the band probably put that in there on purpose, since it's one of their own songs. I recall a similar thing occurring in an old Veggie Tales video where a guy was listening to the radio and it played a song that they sung in an earlier episode. And is that Jack Black at the beginning of the video?

moronic_knight wrote:
what do you think of Kenny G as a fellow wind instrumentalist?
I wouldn't use the word "fellow" necessarily since I don't consider myself a trumpeteer; mainly just a keyboardist who can play a little trumpet.

He has a very smooth jazz sound (and I mean VERY SMOOTH lol). I looked up a few more tracks of his, and they remind me a lot of those late 80s/90s romance movies where they play music like that in the background. It even has a similarity to the Joe Satriani videos you posted before, in that the lead instrumentalist is doing a solo melody over this smooth jazz sound. But yeah, I've probably heard him before in an elevator or something too XD

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Well, after putting it off for so many years, I finally finished reading Death Note. Overall I really liked it! Funnily enough, I was rooting for Light the entire time, but despite that the ending didn't disappoint me.

Now I'm sorta debating whether or not I should watch the anime... to anyone here who's seen it, is it worth it after reading the manga?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:26 am

I don't know, honestly. I remember picking it up a LONG time ago, reading/watching simultaneously till
Spoiler:

, getting really angry over it and never reading it again. That was a stupid thing to do, I know. albino
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Ah, so I guess the plots aren't too different between the two media? I see...

And yes, not to spoil anything, but
Spoiler:

But yeah bruh you should pick it up again

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:47 am

Maybe I will.

Was listening to some old songs in my library and found out that the band behind Cotton-Eyed Joe isn't actually American. Was mildly surprised. You can see the Europop aesthetic in the video, but in my case I'd never actually seen the video.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 pm

wOw that's a throwback if I've ever seen one. Now I wanna go on a Europop binge because of you rotfl

Speaking of people who aren't American though

But yeah sometimes it's good to hear old music you haven't heard in a long time. Brings back (hopefully) fond memories.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:52 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Well, after putting it off for so many years, I finally finished reading Death Note. Overall I really liked it! Funnily enough, I was rooting for Light the entire time, but despite that the ending didn't disappoint me.

Now I'm sorta debating whether or not I should watch the anime... to anyone here who's seen it, is it worth it after reading the manga?

While I haven't read the manga, the anime IMO is already pretty good as overall. Perhaps you can try to watch some clips from Death Note anime? Or if you hesitate, at least give the first 3 episode a try. If you're not interested, don't continue.

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next