Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:13 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Flash

what? Flash is practically dead. HTML5, bro. It's very light on memory, but has better performance.

also @Cats thanks for recommending Danganronpa to me 3 years ago lol!, it's amazing

Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5606
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:37 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
This is something I have also noticed (even though many of them are my fault, sorry Razz). In general, now that this thread is getting bigger, we should be a bit more careful not to overload it. The more videos that are displayed on a page, the longer time it takes to load due to Flash consuming a lot of the processing power of the internet browser. From now on, if I want to share a video, I'll try not to embed the video in the thread but rather just post the link instead.

Anyway, I've been gone for a couple days doing nothing but going to parties and stuffing my face as part of this great American tradition we have called "Thanksgiving". But now I am back so kisses to whoever missed me XD

Yup. It's a reason why I don't put video too often. While this isn't video sharing thread, the loading would be affected. I don't mind with embed video, anyway. Feel free to post some embed video in case there's something interesting you can share, but don't overdo it.

Well, happy Thanksgiving then Hippo, and anyone who celebrate it.

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 4882
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:30 am

moronic_knight wrote:
what? Flash is practically dead. HTML5, bro. It's very light on memory, but has better performance.
Well whatever Youtube videos run on then. And also whatever Wikia has in their freaking adverts - I swear if I open just two of those windows at once my browser completely freezes. Also my laptop is like 6.5 years old so maybe that's why it sucks when it comes to internet lol

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Yup. It's a reason why I don't put video too often. While this isn't video sharing thread, the loading would be affected. I don't mind with embed video, anyway. Feel free to post some embed video in case there's something interesting you can share, but don't overdo it.
I mean technically this is an anything sharing thread, so nothing wrong with videos now and then. but yeah

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Well, happy Thanksgiving then Hippo, and anyone who celebrate it.
Thank you! Yeah we had a Ping-Pong tourney on Thursday too, 'twas quite fun XD

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:24 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Well whatever Youtube videos run on then. And also whatever Wikia has in their freaking adverts - I swear if I open just two of those windows at once my browser completely freezes.

YouTube has had HTML5 as default for quite a long while now. I think there was a Flash fallback option for older browsers. I'm not sure if it exists still. You should take this test to check out your support for HTML5. Here's mine:

Anywho, you should just upgrade your browser. Chrome and Firefox will keep your settings and your stuff the way it is, IE will f**k it up though.

Hippocampus wrote:
Also my laptop is like 6.5 years old so maybe that's why it sucks when it comes to internet lol

That's very likely, especially if you're using an older OS. Your laptop itself isn't at fault though, Windows is to blame for this (if you're using it). If you're adventurous and stuff you should try using a lightweight Linux(/GNU) like Puppy or Lubuntu. You'll be surprised by how fast it is. Your Windows stuff will still run comfortably with WINE.

Also, Wikia sux. Just block their ads (whitelist this site though  lol! )

Their stupid "Fandom News" section is so annoying and is so hard to block on mobile, it ends up showing stupid spoilers and news I don't want to see. Like just now I was browsing the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki on my phone and it just revealed Code:Geass will have a season 3. What the hell, man?

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:07 am

moronic_knight wrote:
YouTube has had HTML5 as default for quite a long while now. I think there was a Flash fallback option for older browsers. I'm not sure if it exists still. You should take this test to check out your support for HTML5.
Well I took the test for both my browsers, and the results weren't that high. My IE scored 277/555 and my Firefox scored 341/555. Funnily enough, however, IE scored much higher than Firefox in both the "Video" and "Animation" categories scratch

moronic_knight wrote:
Anywho, you should just upgrade your browser. Chrome and Firefox will keep your settings and your stuff the way it is, IE will f**k it up though.

That's very likely, especially if you're using an older OS. Your laptop itself isn't at fault though, Windows is to blame for this (if you're using it). If you're adventurous and stuff you should try using a lightweight Linux(/GNU) like Puppy or Lubuntu. You'll be surprised by how fast it is. Your Windows stuff will still run comfortably with WINE.
It's probably a combination of all of those things tbh. Old laptop running old browsers on old Windows XD

moronic_knight wrote:
Also, Wikia sux. Just block their ads (whitelist this site though lol! )

Their stupid "Fandom News" section is so annoying and is so hard to block on mobile, it ends up showing stupid spoilers and news I don't want to see. Like just now I was browsing the Yu-Gi-Oh! wiki on my phone and it just revealed Code:Geass will have a season 3. What the hell, man?
Totally agree, mate! Like, I do have an account there from my own wiki, and if I log in that does remove the ads, but I'm not gonna log in every single time I need to look up one measly thing on some page; that's a waste of time lol. And my Firefox for some reason doesn't have the option to block ads like IE can... so it can handle more than IE can but it spams pop-ups at every opportunity. I can't even imagine how it must look on mobile.

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1458
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:01 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
@Cats thanks for recommending Danganronpa to me 3 years ago lol!, it's amazing
Do I?
I'm always having trouble recalling stuff up since I have head trauma in my childhood day
But yes, Danganronpa is cool
A shame best grill Mukuro died before the whole thing even started

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:12 pm

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Do I?
I'm always having trouble recalling stuff up since I have head trauma in my childhood day
Moronic_knight's memory is p incredible. Should've been called "brainy_knight" rotfl

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:53 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Moronic_knight's memory is p incredible. Should've been called "brainy_knight" rotfl

Actually, he was playing the game on PS Vita iirc and we talked about it while dueling. I kept looking it up again and again all these years but couldn't get it every time for some reason. Finally, I watched the anime last week. It was AMAZING shocked shocked shocked And I don't say that for many anime. I'm still looking for a way to get the original Japanese versions of the games shipped to me, because the localized English garbage ruins everything. Like, WTF is "Trigger Happy Havoc"? Sounds like the name of B-movie. Rolling Eyes

Hmm, yeah. Couldn't even get to see her properly. I'm more of a Kirigiri person myself tho

On a side note,
Spoiler:

is one of the scariest villains I've seen anywhere. Scary in a very "real" sense. Like, I can actually see somebody deciding to think that way and doing all that. 99% of fiction villains which everybody calls "scary" I can't give a crap about, but this one... brrrrrrrr

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:21 am

Anyone on here like Vocaloid? I finally got my first one yesterday, and I will say, she's a blast! XD It's actually a really powerful tool to use, so I'll definitely be messing around with it in the coming months.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Anyone on here like Vocaloid? I finally got my first one yesterday, and I will say, she's a blast! XD It's actually a really powerful tool to use, so I'll definitely be messing around with it in the coming months.

ME!!!! I've been following the Vocaloid (Japanese) music scene for quite some time now. It's really powerful, yeah. I was thinking of using a Vocaloid as the "singer" for my solo project, but that idea didn't go too far because I got distracted by other things Embarassed

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:31 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
ME!!!! I've been following the Vocaloid (Japanese) music scene for quite some time now. It's really powerful, yeah. I was thinking of using a Vocaloid as the "singer" for my solo project, but that idea didn't go too far because I got distracted by other things Embarassed
Well I'll admit, the Vocaloid(s?) I plan on using are English-oriented, because I don't speak Japanese so how can I make Japanese songs? Razz But yeah mate that sounds like a great idea! You should definitely reconsider it. I for one will support you since I'm kinda curious as to what kind of music you'd make in a solo project. And I dunno how much experience you have with Vocaloid software, but it's honestly no harder to learn than learning to use any other DAW (although, now I'm really glad I took those Linguistics and Phonology courses in university lol!).

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:27 am

Intermezzo : remember when I tried to find Runo a song that could be similar with what she listened? I found it.

Yes. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:48 pm

I just heard something unlike anything I've ever heard in my entire life. A prog rock band from INDONESIA (yes you read that right). This one song has so many twists and turns it's not even funny. They even use a mix of electric instruments and ethnic instruments.

Click me!

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:44 am

My mom bought a new TV this past weekend to replace the old one we had. Cool, right?

All my old game systems display so weirdly on it. Like, you would think a high-definition screen would make everything look high-definition. But that's clearly not the case. 32-bit systems like Super Nintendo appear blocky as hell, even though they didn't beforehand, and for some reason the Nintendo 64's frame rate refreshes too fast, so I can't judge the timings in-game properly. Even for my Wii, which is a next generation console, the screen occasionally blacks out for a second when changing to different in-game modes, which didn't happen before (although I admit the graphics on that console do look much smoother).

I mean I can still technically play my games so I'm not complaining. I just wish they made everything still compatible with everything~~~

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:17 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
I just heard something unlike anything I've ever heard in my entire life. A prog rock band from INDONESIA (yes you read that right). This one song has so many twists and turns it's not even funny. They even use a mix of electric instruments and ethnic instruments.

Click me!

I don't know how you stumbled upon this music but... it has some mixed atmosphere. At some point it feels like listening to a game OST, sometimes it became traditional, sometimes it become metal, etc.

Well, overall I enjoyed that. I guess this is what we could call 'gado-gado music'. (Don't try to find what kind of music it is. It's actually a food name consists of many combination) ( '_')

Hippocampus wrote:
My mom bought a new TV this past weekend to replace the old one we had. Cool, right?

All my old game systems display so weirdly on it. Like, you would think a high-definition screen would make everything look high-definition. But that's clearly not the case. 32-bit systems like Super Nintendo appear blocky as hell, even though they didn't beforehand, and for some reason the Nintendo 64's frame rate refreshes too fast, so I can't judge the timings in-game properly. Even for my Wii, which is a next generation console, the screen occasionally blacks out for a second when changing to different in-game modes, which didn't happen before (although I admit the graphics on that console do look much smoother).

I mean I can still technically play my games so I'm not complaining. I just wish they made everything still compatible with everything~~~

I can't really help from here, but I remember I had some kind of problem back when I tried to plug PS2 into my new TV where the graphic has no colors. Some people used additional addon to connect their PS2 to HDTV, and in this case, it seems some people also connect SNES to HDTV with a compatible addon such as S-Video to HDMI Video Converter. Well, I didn't do that. I just want to play PS2 back then and I don't want to buy new addon just to do this, so I checked the TV settings. I forgot how it worked but, I was able to return the colors again. I haven't dealt with SNES connected to HDTV but... perhaps you can try to see your TV setting, which could be used to solve your pixelated graphic? Make sure you turned on your SNES while doing this, so you can easily check the progress. Sorry for my lack of knowledge about this. Or, if you still can't find any solution, google is always ready to answer your question.

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:56 am

So, got a new game that I started to like:
https://shadowverse.com/

its a really good game, basically heartstone + magic the gathering, and pretty generous as well

ya can play it as mobage or just steam the game on your comp, like me :v

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious

“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:48 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
I don't know how you stumbled upon this music but... it has some mixed atmosphere. At some point it feels like listening to a game OST, sometimes it became traditional, sometimes it become metal, etc.

Well, overall I enjoyed that. I guess this is what we could call 'gado-gado music'. (Don't try to find what kind of music it is. It's actually a food name consists of many combination) ( '_')
I know right? It has so many different sections, almost like a collage. I think it's cool how composers or bands can make one song based on many influences like that. And it can even KICK YOUR ASS, DUDE! lol!

Also don't question how I find musics... I'm an aficionado when it comes to that Razz (lol not really I mainly find everything on Progarchives)

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
I can't really help from here, but I remember I had some kind of problem back when I tried to plug PS2 into my new TV where the graphic has no colors. Some people used additional addon to connect their PS2 to HDTV, and in this case, it seems some people also connect SNES to HDTV with a compatible addon such as S-Video to HDMI Video Converter. Well, I didn't do that. I just want to play PS2 back then and I don't want to buy new addon just to do this, so I checked the TV settings. I forgot how it worked but, I was able to return the colors again. I haven't dealt with SNES connected to HDTV but... perhaps you can try to see your TV setting, which could be used to solve your pixelated graphic? Make sure you turned on your SNES while doing this, so you can easily check the progress. Sorry for my lack of knowledge about this. Or, if you still can't find any solution, google is always ready to answer your question.
Hmm, well thanks for your input. I too think it's pointless to buy an addon just for one console, but since I have more than one, who knows? But next time I use it I'll mess around with the settings and see what gives the best image. And PS2 is really not that old compared to my systems, so that's kinda surprising you'd be having such problems.

its a really good game, basically heartstone + magic the gathering, and pretty generous as well

Hmm, this kinda reminds me of Alteil or whatever was that card game Runo was playing. Too bad it's only online though, but I guess nowadays there's no point in printing irl cards, since the fanbase wouldn't be that big for a new game like this.

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:32 am

You can never have enough card games, if you ask me.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:32 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Hmm, well thanks for your input. I too think it's pointless to buy an addon just for one console, but since I have more than one, who knows? But next time I use it I'll mess around with the settings and see what gives the best image. And PS2 is really not that old compared to my systems, so that's kinda surprising you'd be having such problems.

The thing is, PS2 RCA connector consist of classic red, yellow and white connector, while in HDTV, yellow is replaced by green, which isn't suitable with yellow. Though, after changing the TV setting, it finally works.

I personally don't want to play card game too much. I did play Alteil before after Kaze recommended me that one. Even then, I stopped playing it not long after that. But one thing about card game, the character's artworks are amazing. Most if not all the card games has amazing artworks. If you ask my opinion, the girl with bow on the left of that website got my attention. ( '_')

Still about card game, in case you also want to try some Astro Boy card game, I heard Makoto Tezuka, son of Osamu Tezuka himself, is currently developing a card game using Osamu Tezuka characters, but the characters were redesigned a lot, they become so much cooler (ex : Ambassador Magma). It's because they hired so many great artists to draw the characters again. Well, it's not released yet though. The kickstarter for this game was cancelled, but they said they have committed to make this game released one day. If you're interested to check, Catastor, you can visit this URL. There's a demo for this game (haven't tried it). I was expecting something amazing from Tezuka characters when I saw the website showing Astro Boy and other character's silhouette. But when I found out it's a card game... it feels so underwhelming. (; '_')

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732149603/astro-boy-edge-of-time

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:15 am

Kiri wrote:
I personally don't want to play card game too much. I did play Alteil before after Kaze recommended me that one. Even then, I stopped playing it not long after that. But one thing about card game, the character's artworks are amazing. Most if not all the card games has amazing artworks. If you ask my opinion, the girl with bow on the left of that website got my attention. ( '_')
The artwork IS amazing, and I think I can stick around this one for some times, consider how I can still stick on Buddyfight for around 1 year even with all the powercreep which make tons of counter card against my wall tactic :v

Also, the game is actually made in Japanese, they just release an international version, just like Granblue Fantasy, so we can actually duel the OCG player here and have same cards

Moron wrote:
Exactly, already played Yugioh, Vanguard, Buddyfight, Magic, Duel Master, Battle Spirit, Princess Waltz(lol), one more won't hurt

Quote :

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:54 am

moronic_knight wrote:
You've obviously never been a broke college student before.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
The thing is, PS2 RCA connector consist of classic red, yellow and white connector, while in HDTV, yellow is replaced by green, which isn't suitable with yellow. Though, after changing the TV setting, it finally works.
Oh really, it's not suitable? Because that's the same way my consoles are set up, with red, yellow, and white connectors. What was the TV setting you used?

The artwork IS amazing, and I think I can stick around this one for some times, consider how I can still stick on Buddyfight for around 1 year even with all the powercreep which make tons of counter card against my wall tactic :v
Question I thought the reason why you liked Buddyfight was that there was no powercreep and that everything was supposedly balanced.

Exactly, already played Yugioh, Vanguard, Buddyfight, Magic, Duel Master, Battle Spirit, Princess Waltz(lol), one more won't hurt
You forgot Pokémon TCG Sad

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Yesterday at 10:06 am

Bleah, I'm really sleepy today Sleep

I downloaded a new Autotune program last night and was having fun with it until 3:00 in the morning... why am I so weird lol

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Yesterday at 10:56 am

Hippo wrote:
I thought the reason why you liked Buddyfight was that there was no powercreep and that everything was supposedly balanced.
exactly, while there is a bit card that's improved (with same cost but better effect), its still pretty stable and managed to held its own without the need to buy top tier deck
Hippo wrote:
if you consider 3/4 play as "playing", then sure

Quote :

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Yesterday at 10:58 am

Hippocampus wrote:
I downloaded a new Autotune program last night and was having fun with it until 3:00 in the morning... why am I so weird lol

Hey, making songs with derpy lyrics IS pretty fun. You're not the only weird one.

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Yesterday at 10:46 pm

Hippo wrote:
if you consider 3/4 play as "playing", then sure
Lol
I actually like the Pokémon TCG, at least in its first incarnation before all those EXes and e-Reader cards came out. It's no YGO, but it is pretty strategic.

moronic_knight wrote:
Hey, making songs with derpy lyrics IS pretty fun. You're not the only weird one.
Well it's not just the lyrics being derpy. It's the song style being derpy too. But thanks for reaffirming I'm not alone XD

In other news, sad day for prog fans as I learned that Greg Lake died yesterday. That's 2/3 of ELP gone in 2016. RIP
I hate how any studio King Crimson is virtually impossible to find on Youtube

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Today at 12:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next