Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:59 pm

Talk about anything and everything there. Games, musics, hobby, Youtube videos, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your pet, your grandparents, anime, manga, your thoughts, everything! Basically this thread is like chatbox, except you can re-read whatever things and joke you ever said! Remember to still obey Charmer Forum's rules!

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5606
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:05 am

So this is basically a thread with CB function... thanks.

It's been a while since I got some things to share since the previous Wynn forum was under maintenance. Kinda forgot what to share but... I guess I'll start with... this video.

This music... I never expected it to stuck in my head and made me listening to this theme over and over and over again. There's so much energy flowing from this song. While I can't play the game (which I really want to), at least the music is... amazing. I know I can trust SNK's composers, and sense of fashion when it comes to character design.

Spoiler:

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6453
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:48 am

KOF is not just a fighting game.

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:55 am

Eria wrote:

KOF is not just a fighting game.

wow... just....... wow.

I always want to see this kind of battle in KOF, and someone actually did it.

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 am

I'm not sure where to put these so... I guess this thread is the most suitable thread to post these "alternate artwork" for Charmers. (I forgot if I ever showed these cards to this forum so... sorry if I did). I made these long time ago, though some... not too long ago.

Spoiler:

Oh yeah. Forgot one thing.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1458
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:11 am

I just found out our lord chat room copy of my religion(lol) is now gone
me sad T.T

Quote :
[13:19:57] ally of justice catastor : and that day, Catastor have made his own religious
[13:20:29] Hippocampus : and we all followed him as our disciple and messiah

Seitokai no Ichizon wrote:
“A power level of nine trillion eighty thousand isn’t just for show…… Mafuyu…… Mafuyu’s power level would probably be about negative thirty seven……”
“What do you mean it’s negative?!”
“Mafuyu is defeated by Mafuyu’s opponent easily without them having to do anything. And then Mafuyu is nursed back to health by them.”
“That definitely makes it negative!”
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:13 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
me sad T.T

At first I thought the chatbox was gone so I checked. Perhaps what you mean is a conversation(?) /shrug

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:49 am

What a potential to become another rick-roll...

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 4882
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
ally of justice catastor wrote:
me sad T.T

At first I thought the chatbox was gone so I checked. Perhaps what you mean is a conversation(?) /shrug
Yeah, he's talking about the thread which had a convo in it where he basically founded his own religion (it's the one which the quote in his signature comes from).

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
What a potential to become another rick-roll...
The song itself isn't nearly the same caliber as "Never Gonna Give You Up", so I don't really see it happening. Just because an 80s synthpop song has a slightly effeminate male vocalist doesn't mean it's cheesy at all, and in particular Erasure was one of the more artistic groups of the 80s.

With replies out of the way, I'll start my contributions to this thread by posting some Jean Michel Jarre for Moronic_Knight:

Jean Michel Jarre is one of my favorite artists of all time, and he was a big inspiration for my own music. The album I posted above is Oxygene (1976), which is by far his most famous work. However, although I do recognize it as a landmark album for the ambient genre and electronic music as a whole, it's not my personal favorite of his. I much prefer his 80s and 90s works, which are more upbeat (but just as melodic). Here are some tracks I really enjoy:

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
The song itself isn't nearly the same caliber as "Never Gonna Give You Up", so I don't really see it happening. Just because an 80s synthpop song has a slightly effeminate male vocalist doesn't mean it's cheesy at all, and in particular Erasure was one of the more artistic groups of the 80s.

Aw... no wonder it hasn't become a meme yet. Though, I have to admit it's pretty catchy and I've been listening to it several times.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Aw... no wonder it hasn't become a meme yet. Though, I have to admit it's pretty catchy and I've been listening to it several times.
That's the point, haha. The reason Rick Astley's song became a meme is because it's a bad song.

If you like that one, check out the band Yazoo - it's the band that the keyboardist of Erasure used to be in (but there's a female lead singer).

Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:53 am

While I like the 2nd song more, the 1st one isn't really a bad song either. It gets better and better after the 1st minute. Perhaps I just didn't expect a sudden style change from the previous video I posted and need time to get used to it.

Anyway... let's change the atmosphere a bit.

Spoiler:

This could be an official Madolche theme song.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:35 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
While I like the 2nd song more, the 1st one isn't really a bad song either. It gets better and better after the 1st minute. Perhaps I just didn't expect a sudden style change from the previous video I posted and need time to get used to it.
Yeah I prefer the 2nd song too actually. But the 1st one is one of their big "hits", so I posted it first for that reason.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
This could be an official Madolche theme song.
Haha fitting choice. The lyrics are pretty clever but I'm not a fan of the vocals... they sound too whispered imo. But yeah if the tanuki was like a bunny or a sheep then it'd be a perfect fit!
Spoiler:

I have been out of the J-Pop scene for so long that I don't know what's popular anymore. Any artist/song recommendations?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:46 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Spoiler:

I have been out of the J-Pop scene for so long that I don't know what's popular anymore. Any artist/song recommendations?

Well that's... not really good.

Then I guess I'll recommend....... this. Judging from the view count, this should be popular enough. ( '3')

I want to show this to Kaze but... he's busy right now and won't answer me. So...

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1086

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:39 pm

Have you ever lost a game that was practically won because of extreme stupidity?

I just did. Man oh man, it was SO stupid. I made this crazy Destiny Hero/Plant deck, with absolutely no counter/destruction/negation cards and only two trap cards (D - Shield x2). Went up against a Buster Blader deck, and after a LONG, hard duel. I managed to reduce his LP to 500.

He had used his final trap card to negate an Xyz. But I got two more Heroes out thanks to Divineguy's effect, and Xyz'd to Gagaga Cowboy. Immediately detached to activate its effect to end the game. Easy, right?

WRONG

Turns out, in my excitement, I had summoned Cowboy in ATTACK position. Emilia

Next turn he spammed his Buster Blader fusions and won. This was the stupidest mistake I've ever made. Really feels like my dueling ability has dropped 20 tiers. Not sure if I should continue playing right now.

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:42 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Then I guess I'll recommend....... this. Judging from the view count, this should be popular enough. ( '3')
Interesting lol. I've heard the song before, but never seen the video. Which btw, that video is crazy even for Japanese standards. I could never tell what was gonna happen next.

moronic_knight wrote:
Have you ever lost a game that was practically won because of extreme stupidity?

I just did. Man oh man, it was SO stupid. I made this crazy Destiny Hero/Plant deck, with absolutely no counter/destruction/negation cards and only two trap cards (D - Shield x2). Went up against a Buster Blader deck, and after a LONG, hard duel. I managed to reduce his LP to 500.

He had used his final trap card to negate an Xyz. But I got two more Heroes out thanks to Divineguy's effect, and Xyz'd to Gagaga Cowboy. Immediately detached to activate its effect to end the game. Easy, right?

WRONG

Next turn he spammed his Buster Blader fusions and won. This was the stupidest mistake I've ever made. Really feels like my dueling ability has dropped 20 tiers. Not sure if I should continue playing right now.
This is why DN was so great... a thing called "takebacks" XDXDXD

In all honesty, don't let this make you stop playing; it's okay to have a brain fart every now and then. Just go eat something nice to take your mind off it, then try again tomorrow. Destiny Hero/Plants sounds like a pretty good concept, so you must be able to win with it sometimes, right?

...Right?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:49 pm

moronic_knight wrote:

WRONG

It happen once in a while. I've watched a match where someone who should've win, end up lose just because of LP miscalculation (100 left).

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:15 am

Hippocampus wrote:
In all honesty, don't let this make you stop playing; it's okay to have a brain fart every now and then. Just go eat something nice to take your mind off it, then try again tomorrow.

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

It happen once in a while. I've watched a match where someone who should've win, end up lose just because of LP miscalculation (100 left).

Yeah, I was being a little over-dramatic. I actually went in expecting to get trashed, but managed to summon Bloo-D on my second turn and give the opponent lots of surprise beatings with the new D cards. It was a pretty intense game. And very long too. I got carried away and you know the rest.

Hippocampus wrote:
This is why DN was so great... a thing called "takebacks" XDXDXD
Man, I miss DN so much. Can't wait for that Dueling Book thing to finish.

Hippocampus wrote:

Destiny Hero/Plants sounds like a pretty good concept, so you must be able to win with it sometimes, right?

...Right?

Yeah, I won quite a bit actually. Works extremely well if your opponent isn't packing a lot of counter traps. The new Destiny Hero cards are great. I'll post the decklist sometime after I'm done testing.

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:23 pm

moronic_knight wrote:
Man, I miss DN so much. Can't wait for that Dueling Book thing to finish.
Honestly I'm kinda on the fence about DN. I did prefer DN to YGOpro overall, but tbh I don't really play much YGO anymore in general so even if a DN 2.0 came out I dunno how excited I'd be about it.

moronic_knight wrote:
Yeah, I won quite a bit actually. Works extremely well if your opponent isn't packing a lot of counter traps. The new Destiny Hero cards are great. I'll post the decklist sometime after I'm done testing.
Cool, looking forward to it.

Crazy story time!
I was brushing my teeth last night, and while the water was running I saw a freakin' centipede attempt to crawl from out of the drain. It went back down the drain because the water was running, so I only saw it for like a split second, but still! How did it get there in the first place??

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:15 pm

Omg yes!

I finally fixed a bug in the game I'm working on. This particular bug took me FIVE MONTHS to sort out. And I finally fixed it today.

gosh do I feel happy

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Omg yes!

I finally fixed a bug in the game I'm working on. This particular bug took me FIVE MONTHS to sort out. And I finally fixed it today.

gosh do I feel happy

Glad you did it. I hope the rest of the game doesn't have any problem. Make sure to have another check to avoid unwanted things. I have a game (mobile), which plays like Megaman, it's fun but full of disturbing bugs and sometimes glitch in case you turn it off by killing its process, which... makes me think this game isn't play-tested (and it's from a non-indie developer :/ ).

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:42 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Glad you did it. I hope the rest of the game doesn't have any problem. Make sure to have another check to avoid unwanted things. I have a game (mobile), which plays like Megaman, it's fun but full of disturbing bugs and sometimes glitch in case you turn it off by killing its process, which... makes me think this game isn't play-tested (and it's from a non-indie developer :/ ).
Aww, thanks so much for your kind words, Fuuma Smile

But for the record, the game is nowhere near finished. I'm implementing each mechanic one at a time, and making sure it works how I want it to before adding in the next one; I've found it's better to do that than to put everything in first and struggle to figure out what is the problem if something goes wrong. And I'm the kind of person who constantly playtests what I have, so if a bug passes by me, then that means I just straight-up don't know how to fix it lol. (You could say that the only problem I have is that I just take way too long to work on things, and nothing ever gets finished Razz)

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:12 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Omg yes!

gosh do I feel happy

You're making a game? That's cool. What's it about?

Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 am

moronic_knight wrote:
You're making a game? That's cool. What's it about?
Well technicallyyyyyyyyyyyyy I'm working on multiple games at once. All of them are RPGs (because I really like RPGs) and I'm using RPG Maker XP to make them. I don't want to advertise them too much because, as I mentioned before, none of them will see completion for at least a year or so. And one of them will stay a secret for now, but I don't mind sharing info about the other three.

One game I'm working on is a Pokémon fangame. It's set in a brand-new region complete with Fakemon, and it has GBC graphics and game mechanics that closest resemble Generation III. This is on purpose, however... I really love the older Pokémon games much more than the newer ones and I want this game to give off some nostalgic vibes. I basically came up with many ideas for my own game when I was little (back when Gold and Silver were new), and I just collected those ideas and refined them for this game.

Another game I'm working on is a Mario fangame. I really love the Mario RPGs (Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario series, and Mario Luigi series), and I decided to create a game like that. The storyline is brand-new, but it does have some non-canon elements because my brain is weird like that lol. The gameplay mechanics are closest to those of the original Paper Mario (which was one of my favorite childhood games), and there are even some scenes that will be direct references to that game.

The other game I have is the very first thing I started on when I first got RPG Maker. The storyline and characters are completely original here (so it's not a fangame), but the graphics are practically the default ones that come with RPG Maker, and the scripts are barely changed as well. But hey, it's kinda dear to my heart, being the first project I ever worked on. It's also the only one with an official demo that I released (if you'd like to play it PM me), but there are quite a bit of things I'm not happy with, since I didn't know as much Ruby back then as I do now, and before I release the next demo of it I need to go back and fix a bunch of shit.

Now, I know no one was expecting this, but I'd like to poll everyone here:
Of the three projects I mentioned, which one sounds the most interesting to you? Is there one you'd prefer me to focus on over the others?

Quote :

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:15 pm

Heheh... if only we could make a new topic in this subforum.

If there's any, I prefer to see Mario fangame first (why don't you make a Megaman fangame instead? )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread   Today at 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Meda Bat's Eye - Charmer Forum Official OOT thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next