Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 am

OK, it's been 11 days since Charmer RP has no reply at all

I have a question for you. Are the roleplayers bored of this roleplay or what?

Kirikaze's Charmer Forum Journey : 2009 - 2016, 2016 - ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon May 23, 2011 11:25 am

Not really, I was just the last one to reply is all Razz
I'm actually looking forward to see how this arc unfolds

Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
310/310  (310/310)
MP:
160/160  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon May 23, 2011 1:18 pm

...I'm waiting on Will. o_o

lovelyA True Spellcaster-Type User at Heart lovely

DeviantArt
Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1376
Favorite Charmer : Lyna
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Milla
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Sorry about that...! >.<

I just replied...

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Charmer Power : 5606
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 pm

@Will : Well... it's OK... maybe you're busy. It's just this roleplay is about to be finished soon from the most replied roleplay to the most boring roleplay and I'm just curious if this roleplay dies sooner before I put some new rules for Charmer RP.

EDIT :

OK, since it's slowly dying (again), I have no choice but to do this. Just consider this as a reminder. This is about member's last reply time in Charmer RP. Most of you are going to be disqualified if this continues.

Kirikaze Fuuma : 3rd December 2011

Ayai-chan : 3rd December 2011

Will Lair : 3rd December 2011

SkybladeLV12 : 29th November 2011

Last edited by Kirikaze Fuuma on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:02 pm

lol, I knew when my "Time Limit" was up, and I plan on posting before it's up, just the common problem of me not having much of an idea of what to post, since I now have a (to quote something I read somewhere) "EXTREMEEEE"ly limited amount of characters. I dunno about everyone else though =P.

Edit: And you gotta consider it's Summer.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Alright then....

To be honest, I've already thinking that this Charmer RP is already dead. No reply for such a long time, and even if I replied, I should wait again before I could see another reply. Bored? Of course. A burden for me? Well, yeah. I must think hard each time I replied, trying to make it interesting, just for a simple RP like this. But in the end, all of my effort is futile.

If you say I'm mad, then yes. I'm mad. And the result is, I'm started to not care about this RP anymore.

You know, this current arc is already dragging, and in the most fiction, that means a sign of death of that story itself. I actually have been preparing a plot for this current arc, but looks like it's useless now.

@Yuji
Don't start about it anymore. I'm serious.

Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Start?, Start what?, I'm not trying to start ANYTHING, god =/.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer

Charmer Power : 6453
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
150/150  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Runo wrote:

@Yuji
Don't start about it anymore. I'm serious.

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Start?, Start what?, I'm not trying to start ANYTHING, god =/.

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
just the common problem of me not having much of an idea of what to post, since I now have a (to quote something I read somewhere) "EXTREMEEEE"ly limited amount of characters.

Warning!
Replying to this post means asking to be banned.

The reason? Read the Rules again.

Calling me Kaze or Kazemachi is as legit as calling me Eria. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:26 pm

I'd rather if you told us, Kiri, what your plans are for this RP...

I mean, I got some background stories for each of my characters and I try to reveal it little by little... and I also had some ideas for when the Armityle arc ended...

But I can't really do much if I don't know where this RP is going, aside from the fact that we had to split our parties, making it even harder for us to defeat any bad guy... ESPECIALLY bad guys like Rasmus or the Wicked Gods, I don't really feel the characters of anyone here would be able to beat them if they're separated/on their own like that.

And it's even harder since we can't send any other spare OC's since you said you don't want any more characters in the Charmers RP...

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Will Lair wrote:
I'd rather if you told us, Kiri, what your plans are for this RP...

I mean, I got some background stories for each of my characters and I try to reveal it little by little... and I also had some ideas for when the Armityle arc ended...

But I can't really do much if I don't know where this RP is going, aside from the fact that we had to split our parties, making it even harder for us to defeat any bad guy... ESPECIALLY bad guys like Rasmus or the Wicked Gods, I don't really feel the characters of anyone here would be able to beat them if they're separated/on their own like that.

And it's even harder since we can't send any other spare OC's since you said you don't want any more characters in the Charmers RP...

Since the roleplay is dying, I decided to offer a game in this roleplay, just like Dark Limbo Roleplay. The game is simple. Just finish the current objective. And the current objective is, defeat Rasmus and Noir. Defeating Rasmus is no different with other fight but fighting Noir is different kind of fighting. I prefer the roleplayer to find the clue by themselves rather than ruining the fun by spoiling the overall plot, which is no different than movie casting. (You see this Yuji? Try to figure out what Trent said to Hiita. If you can't even understand this, then you are really no different than children who keeps thinking that violence is the solution)

About defeating Rasmus and Wicked Gods... How about this? Wicked Gods can face YGO monsters (You have some YGO monsters with you right Will? IIRC you control some fairies. No way the Fairies sit in Sanctuary in the Sky while world has been invaded by dark forces). While Rasmus faced by OC's.

Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Well... if you remember right, they had to leave them on their own precisely because they had an even more important issue at the Sanctuary at that time... since Zerato didn't return from the Fallen Paradise and kept the three orbs with Raviel, Uria and Hamon sealed inside, they were supposed to be fighting the Darklords by now... but I guess I chould just bring them to fight the gods...

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
(You see this Yuji? Try to figure out what Trent said to Hiita. If you can't even understand this, then you are really no different than children who keeps thinking that violence is the solution)

First off, please quit calling me childish, I know that violence isn't always the solution, I'm not stupid. Second, Well sorry if I don't like the idea of Hiita losing her soul, that just doesn't sit well with me =/.

^HIITA-CHAN! X3 <3.
Me on DeviantArt.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
(You see this Yuji? Try to figure out what Trent said to Hiita. If you can't even understand this, then you are really no different than children who keeps thinking that violence is the solution)

First off, please quit calling me childish, I know that violence isn't always the solution, I'm not stupid. Second, Well sorry if I don't like the idea of Hiita losing her soul, that just doesn't sit well with me =/.

That's why Trent laughs at Hiita, Yuji. Who told you Hiita must give her soul to Noir in order to defeat Noir? I never expected you took it as giving her soul to Noir. Never mind. For now, I'll let you find the answer. Like I said, this is a game. Try to find what Trent means.

Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 pm

I really hated seeing Lyna like that too... believe me Yuji... it wasn't something I wanted to do...

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
300/320  (300/320)
MP:
60/100  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:59 am

Okay, I know this has nothing to do with what you're all currently talking about, but from having trying to read the four Charmer Arcs, I decided to suggest that someone write up a condensed version of the things that have happened since day one.
Not only would it make things far more accessible for newcomers, but it would also mean people could find a certain event without sifting the thousands of less important posts. Again, that's just a suggestion.

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Charmer Fan Yuji wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:

Laughing

You don't need to worry about it, Yuji. I'm already lost interest with your Hiita, so feel free to play her role by yourself. I won't do anything to bother you Smile

Will Lair wrote:
I really hated seeing Lyna like that too... believe me Yuji... it wasn't something I wanted to do...

Well... I'm just following your words, Will Rolling Eyes You said I can do it to Lyna, so that's what I'm doing. If you say no, then I won't do anything to her. As simple as that. If you feel it's so excruciating for you, you don't need to force yourself by giving her soul to Noir. Just tell about it straightly to me, then I'll leave her without any scratch.

Or should I re-do about that part again? So I can make Noir avoid her party? Just say yes, then I'll edit my post as quickly as possible.

Angelionic wrote:
Okay, I know this has nothing to do with what you're all currently talking about, but from having trying to read the four Charmer Arcs, I decided to suggest that someone write up a condensed version of the things that have happened since day one.
Not only would it make things far more accessible for newcomers, but it would also mean people could find a certain event without sifting the thousands of less important posts. Again, that's just a suggestion.

You know... I was thinking about the same thing, but after seeing so much characters there, suddenly I feel lazy rotfl

Maybe I'll consider about it again. Let's see if I have another spare time to do it. Even so... it's actually useless if this RP keep dying like this XD

Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:22 pm

Ok, I've said this time and again through my characters, but I'll say it again.

My characters seem to always be playing by themselves and no matter what I do, they are ignored. If anyone in the Charmer Roleplay Thread can possibly help me in this situation, please do, because I don't want to think that you people are intentionally ignoring me. Because you are not....right?

Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:59 am

Runo wrote:
Well... I'm just following your words, Will Rolling Eyes You said I can do it to Lyna, so that's what I'm doing. If you say no, then I won't do anything to her. As simple as that. If you feel it's so excruciating for you, you don't need to force yourself by giving her soul to Noir. Just tell about it straightly to me, then I'll leave her without any scratch.

Or should I re-do about that part again? So I can make Noir avoid her party? Just say yes, then I'll edit my post as quickly as possible.

It's for the sake of the plot of this RP, if I didn't let you, it would only become more and more boring... xD

Skyblade LV12 wrote:

My characters seem to always be playing by themselves and no matter what I do, they are ignored. If anyone in the Charmer Roleplay Thread can possibly help me in this situation, please do, because I don't want to think that you people are intentionally ignoring me. Because you are not....right?

Well... I did try to help you get in the plot, since Ellyn tried to encourage your characters to join the plot and fight against Rasmus... but they didn't get much of an answer... ._.

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Runo

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 am

Will Lair wrote:
Runo wrote:

It's for the sake of the plot of this RP, if I didn't let you, it would only become more and more boring... xD
If you said so.... XD

Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am

Skyblade LV12 wrote:

Well... I did try to help you get in the plot, since Ellyn tried to encourage your characters to join the plot and fight against Rasmus... but they didn't get much of an answer... ._.[/quote]

Well, I did respond. Whether there was a miscommunication I do not know. If I come in next time I'll try to be more clear. If there is a next time.

Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:31 am

OK, since Yuji can no longer play in CRP, Hiita and Doriado doesn't have a roleplayer. Is there anyone interested to control them?

Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Character sheet
HP:
300/300  (300/300)
MP:
300/300  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 pm

1.1 Yuji can't play anymore? Aw, that's no fun. XP

I am not sure if I can really pick up where they ended though. Maybe Hiita, but I am not sure.

Back to top Go down
Will Lair
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
700/700  (700/700)
MP:
210/950  (210/950)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 am

I'll take them.

Shining Tears X Wind
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
280/280  (280/280)
MP:
170/170  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 am

OK, so now, Will would take Hiita's and Doriado's role.

Anyway, just a question. Is there any of you who wants the current arc to be over? (I bet all of you wants to. It's getting boring and taking too much time. )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmers Roleplaying discussion   Today at 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Charmers Roleplaying discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next