Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 
 

 New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 232
Charmer Power : 3011
Join date : 2014-07-09
Age : 20
Location : with hitta's heart I love her so mach
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 am

This is Yuki Usagi

Level 3 LIGHT Psychic tuner ATK 0 DEF 1800
When a monster on the field activate it's effect, or when a spell/trap that is already on the field activate it's effect: you can send this card form your hand or field to the graveyard destroyed that card (this is a quick effect). You can only used the effect of Yuki Usagi once per turn.
The art of this card reminds me of the traptrix monsters or is that just me? When I first look at the art I thought Akina Fujiawra draw the art for this card.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
avatar

Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:21 am

Seems like Handtrap.dek is getting buffed.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1841
Charmer Power : 371
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:24 am

Yeah this definitely looks like Akina's artwork. We'll have to wait for Kazemachi to confirm it or not though, since it's hard to tell by the quality of this card scan.

Honestly I don't know why they made it a Tuner. It doesn't seem useful to Synchro Summon with at all. Also note that, unless you copied the text wrong, this card doesn't negate the effect, it merely destroys it. So Effect Veiler/Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough Skill are still going to be better than this. The Spell/Trap destruction is also nice but in the long run MST is still better.

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 232
Charmer Power : 3011
Join date : 2014-07-09
Age : 20
Location : with hitta's heart I love her so mach
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:08 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Yeah this definitely looks like Akina's artwork. We'll have to wait for Kazemachi to confirm it or not though, since it's hard to tell by the quality of this card scan.

Honestly I don't know why they made it a Tuner. It doesn't seem useful to Synchro Summon with at all. Also note that, unless you copied the text wrong, this card doesn't negate the effect, it merely destroys it. So Effect Veiler/Fiendish Chain/Breakthrough Skill are still going to be better than this. The Spell/Trap destruction is also nice but in the long run MST is still better.
Yes it does not negate the card. One of the worst handtraps in the game.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
avatar

Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
avatar

Posts : 1841
Charmer Power : 371
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:35 pm

minimania wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Your point being?

Nowadays effect negation is better than simple destruction, for the sole reason that monster effects are so powerful and game-controlling, and sending monsters to the graveyard could actually help them instead of hurt them.

And tbh the only deck I use Veiler to Synchro summon with is Frognarchs, because it combos so well with One for One. I mean yeah this card is an E-Tele target but there are so many better Psychic Tuners in the game to Synchro with that they probably wouldn't be using this.

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 454
Charmer Power : 1533
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 22
Location : Shinix Dimension

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:33 pm

Anything to nail floodgate cards really. I like it.

_________________

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
avatar

Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Your point being?

Nowadays effect negation is better than simple destruction, for the sole reason that monster effects are so powerful and game-controlling, and sending monsters to the graveyard could actually help them instead of hurt them.

And tbh the only deck I use Veiler to Synchro summon with is Frognarchs, because it combos so well with One for One. I mean yeah this card is an E-Tele target but there are so many better Psychic Tuners in the game to Synchro with that they probably wouldn't be using this.

Does Veiler negate Qliphort Tool?
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
avatar

Posts : 454
Charmer Power : 1533
Join date : 2011-04-13
Age : 22
Location : Shinix Dimension

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
2000/2000  (2000/2000)
MP:
500/500  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:49 am

minimania wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Your point being?

Nowadays effect negation is better than simple destruction, for the sole reason that monster effects are so powerful and game-controlling, and sending monsters to the graveyard could actually help them instead of hurt them.

And tbh the only deck I use Veiler to Synchro summon with is Frognarchs, because it combos so well with One for One. I mean yeah this card is an E-Tele target but there are so many better Psychic Tuners in the game to Synchro with that they probably wouldn't be using this.

Does Veiler negate Qliphort Tool?

No, once Qliphort Scout is placed in the Pendulum Zone, they are treated as a Spell card, not a monster.

_________________

Credits to King of Maplemation for siggy~
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
avatar

Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi   Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:06 pm

Dally wrote:
minimania wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
minimania wrote:
You guys are forgetting that Veiler is also a tuner, and veiler doesn't destroy.
Your point being?

Nowadays effect negation is better than simple destruction, for the sole reason that monster effects are so powerful and game-controlling, and sending monsters to the graveyard could actually help them instead of hurt them.

And tbh the only deck I use Veiler to Synchro summon with is Frognarchs, because it combos so well with One for One. I mean yeah this card is an E-Tele target but there are so many better Psychic Tuners in the game to Synchro with that they probably wouldn't be using this.

Does Veiler negate Qliphort Tool?

No, once Qliphort Scout is placed in the Pendulum Zone, they are treated as a Spell card, not a monster.

Thanks for proving my whole point for me.
Back to top Go down
 
New card form crossover souls: Yuki Usagi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [OCG] Crossover Souls Full Spoiler
» Crossover Souls (CROS) News!
» gunsmaker's Class : "Yuki Usagi" Card Review(OCG) / Card Preview(TCG)
» [TCG Set] Crossed Souls
» [OCG News] Crossover Souls

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: