Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

The Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmers forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Welcome to Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! Forum!

Share | 
 

 Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer


Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 am


RECOMMENDED DECKLIST


Blue-Eyes White Dragon x2
Flamvell Guard x2
Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos x1
Card Trooper x2
Debris Dragon x1
Dragunity Corsesca x1
Eclipse Wyvern x3
Glow-Up Bulb x1
Mythic Tree Dragon x3
Mythic Water Dragon x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x1
Redox, Dragon Ruler of Boulders x1
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms x1
The White Stone of Legend x2
Tidal, Dragon Ruler of Waterfalls x1

Cards of Consonance x2
Dragon Shrine x3
Foolish Burial x1
Gold Sarcophagus x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Trade-In x2

Bottomless Trap Hole x1
Compulsory Evacuation Device x1
Trap Stun x1
Solemn Warning x1

Black Rose Dragon x1
Crimson Blader x1
Scrap Dragon x1
Stardust Spark Dragon x1

Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer x1
Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand x1
Evilswarm Exciton Knight x1
Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon x2
Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack x1
Number 11: Big Eye x1
Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon
Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon




Dragon Rulers are an archetype that ran their own format against Harpies and Mecha Phantom Beast and other decks, and ultimately were all either limited or forbidden. People still play Dragon Ruler deck builds of archetypes like Lightsworn and Blue-Eyes.

Number 95: Galaxy Eyes Dark Matter Dragon is an Xyz Monster that can send 3 dragons from your Deck to your Graveyard, as well as banish a few cards from your opponent's Deck upon it's summon. It also boasts 4000 attack, and the ability to attack monsters twice, a feature only seen by the Photon archetype. However, you can apply these effects at their full potential in a Dragon Ruler deck.

Getting out this awesome card is not that hard at all; all you need to do is have two Level 8 monsters on the field for it to see play. Using cards like Mythic Water Dragon and Mythic Tree Dragon can make this task a piece of cake. Alternatively, you can use Level 8 Synchro Monsters, which are easily summoned in Dragon Rulers using cards like Glow-Up Bulb and Flamvell Guard.

Now that you have 2 Level 8 Monsters on the field, you will Xyz Summon Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon. It's effect allows it to gain attack during the battle phase, as well as negate cards your opponent controls. This effect, however, is not relevant. This card boasts 4000 Attack as well.

Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon is a Special Xyz Monster that can use Number 62 for an Xyz Summon. It's effect allows it to detach an Xyz Material and destroy a face-up card your opponent controls. This effect, and the fact that it also has 4000 Attack makes this card very formidable.

Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon is Special Summoned the same way Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon is, by using the Photon Monster you control as it's Xyz Material. Upon it's Summon, you choose 3 Dragons in your Deck and send them to the Graveyard. Your opponent would also banish cards in their Deck. To use this card's effect to it's fullest potential, send 2 Dragon Rulers and Eclipse Wyvern. Wyvern allows you to banish a dragon from your Deck, preferably Red Eyes-Darkness Metal Dragon. You can then summon a Dragon Ruler you just sent by using Wyvern, and it will allo you to add the banished card to the Hand.

What you do from here on out all depends on what your opponent has on their side of the field. The best possible way to go after this is using the effect of Number 95 by detaching an Xyz Material it can attack monsters twice that turn. Detach the Photon monster you used as an Xyz Material. This is important, because you can Special Summon Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, and revive that Photon Monster. You can then repeat the process, and send more Dragons to the Grave. Afterwards, you can Xyz Summon into monsters with the Dragon Rulers like Number 11: Big Eye.

At this point, it is very easy to destroy your opponents life points and attack all of their sissy monsters, and claim victory!


Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts : 232
Charmer Power : 3011
Join date : 2014-07-09
Age : 20
Location : with hitta's heart I love her so mach
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Nice speech you got there and the deck looks good but I hate dragon rulers. I hate how they made a number monster just to boost dragon rulers up.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer


Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:34 pm

hiita lover wrote:
I hate how they made a number monster just to boost dragon rulers up.
They didn't do it on purpose. We just figured out how to apply it to Dragon Rulers.

Also, may I ask why you hate them so much?
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts : 232
Charmer Power : 3011
Join date : 2014-07-09
Age : 20
Location : with hitta's heart I love her so mach
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:24 pm

minimania wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
I hate how they made a number monster just to boost dragon rulers up.
They didn't do it on purpose. We just figured out how to apply it to Dragon Rulers.

Also, may I ask why you hate them so much?
Because they are cheep shot way to get a rank 7 xyz monsters on the field. And they go back to hand just so you could summon them again. As you said in your speech "they run there own format" witch is by far the worst format in yugioh. Blaster is a 2800 ATK monster you can summon my banishing 2 fire monster for no cost. With redox is 3000 DEF monster by banishing 2 earth monster. All of them can add monster of there attribute. I just hate them. I reuse to use any dragon ruler card.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer


Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:12 pm

hiita lover wrote:
minimania wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
I hate how they made a number monster just to boost dragon rulers up.
They didn't do it on purpose. We just figured out how to apply it to Dragon Rulers.

Also, may I ask why you hate them so much?
Because they are cheep shot way to get a rank 7 xyz monsters on the field. And they go back to hand just so you could summon them again. As you said in your speech "they run there own format" witch is by far the worst format in yugioh. Blaster is a 2800 ATK monster you can summon my banishing 2 fire monster for no cost. With redox is 3000 DEF monster by banishing 2 earth monster. All of them can add monster of there attribute. I just hate them. I reuse to use any dragon ruler card.

But, you're hating them for all of their good qualities

If anything, Harpies and Mecha Phantom Beast are cheap ways of getting Rank 7s on board, too.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer


Posts : 232
Charmer Power : 3011
Join date : 2014-07-09
Age : 20
Location : with hitta's heart I love her so mach
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:13 pm

minimania wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
minimania wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
I hate how they made a number monster just to boost dragon rulers up.
They didn't do it on purpose. We just figured out how to apply it to Dragon Rulers.

Also, may I ask why you hate them so much?
Because they are cheep shot way to get a rank 7 xyz monsters on the field. And they go back to hand just so you could summon them again. As you said in your speech "they run there own format" witch is by far the worst format in yugioh. Blaster is a 2800 ATK monster you can summon my banishing 2 fire monster for no cost. With redox is 3000 DEF monster by banishing 2 earth monster. All of them can add monster of there attribute. I just hate them. I reuse to use any dragon ruler card.

But, you're hating them for all of their good qualities

If anything, Harpies and Mecha Phantom Beast are cheap ways of getting Rank 7s on board, too.
Hey they change there level when they go to rank 7. I don't count as cheep if they change there level. But with the dragon rulers does not. This is also why I love Gagaga so manch because they change there level(Gagaga Magician Gagaga Girl Gagaga Casar Gagaga Kid & Gagaga sister) and don't feel so cheep to summon other rank xyz monsters.
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer


Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:17 pm

hiita lover wrote:
minimania wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
minimania wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
I hate how they made a number monster just to boost dragon rulers up.
They didn't do it on purpose. We just figured out how to apply it to Dragon Rulers.

Also, may I ask why you hate them so much?
Because they are cheep shot way to get a rank 7 xyz monsters on the field. And they go back to hand just so you could summon them again. As you said in your speech "they run there own format" witch is by far the worst format in yugioh. Blaster is a 2800 ATK monster you can summon my banishing 2 fire monster for no cost. With redox is 3000 DEF monster by banishing 2 earth monster. All of them can add monster of there attribute. I just hate them. I reuse to use any dragon ruler card.

But, you're hating them for all of their good qualities

If anything, Harpies and Mecha Phantom Beast are cheap ways of getting Rank 7s on board, too.
Hey they change there level when they go to rank 7. I don't count as cheep if they change there level. But with the dragon rulers does not. This is also why I love Gagaga so manch because they change there level(Gagaga Magician Gagaga Girl Gagaga Casar Gagaga Kid & Gagaga sister) and don't feel so cheep to summon other rank xyz monsters.

If anything, that's even more cheap, because you could Xyz Summon a much wider variety of monsters. Besides, the whole point of this deck is to Xyz using rank 8's, not 7s.

Since you like the fact that they change levels, what about Ancient Tree Dragon? It changes it's level to 8. It's almost like Mecha Phantom Beast and Gagaga and Harpie and Constellar.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector


Posts : 1816
Charmer Power : 362
Join date : 2013-06-01
Age : 25
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :


Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:58 am

Any reason why you chose Corsesca over the other Dragunity Tuners that exist? Also where is Seven Star Sword?

Yeah, it's a proven fact that Dragon Rulers were pretty dumb cards because they were responsible for a deck that was its own unopposed meta for an entire year. But hiita lover is exaggerating a bit. And I also do think Gagagas are kinda ridiculous now as well, but that's not the point of this thread.

Mythic Tree/Water Dragon are nothing more than a Rank 8 engine. Hardly fair, yet completely underpowered in today's game.

_________________
Quotes:
Quote :
[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
minimania
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer


Posts : 85
Charmer Power : 1189
Join date : 2014-10-17
Age : 22
Location : The United States, all of them
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Melanie And Situa Yukara
HP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
MP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers   Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:23 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Any reason why you chose Corsesca over the other Dragunity Tuners that exist? Also where is Seven Star Sword?

Mythic Tree/Water Dragon are nothing more than a Rank 8 engine. Hardly fair, yet completely underpowered in today's game.
I chose Dragunity Corsesca over the other Dragunity Tuners because it is a Level 1 Tuner and it had the most attack. Sometimes that 800 can be the difference between winning and losing. You can use cards of consonance with it, so that helps make it useful.

I don't run Seven Star Sword, because unlike Cards of Consonance and Trade-In, which have so many targets, Seven Star Sword will only have 4 targets. Sure, you can search with them, but that's why I run Gold Sarcophagus.

Mythic Tree Dragon
and Mythic Water Dragon are indeed only a Rank 8 engine, but they are far from underpowered in this deck. Those two cards are exactly what makes using Number 95: Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon possible. Sometimes you can Synchro Summon for Scrap Dragon and use just Mythic Water Dragon That could make for an extra pop before you go for it.
Back to top Go down
 
Applying Number 95 to Dragon Rulers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Chain Material vs Dragon Rulers
» So I hear you like Dragon Rulers...
» This is why Dragon Rulers are banned
» Dragon Rulers for September 2013!
» [TCG] Chaos Dragon Rulers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: