Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yami, Charmer of Corruption
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:25 pm

"It is about innate potential." Arc replied and looked straight into Victorias eyes.

"Everyone has a preset potential, so only those with the potential to be leaders can BECOME leaders. But in the end Destiny can only get you so far. In the end it is your dedication to WORK with that potential that decides your life" Arc explained and moved his Queen forward.

"I was stil immature when I left my position. I realized by now that you cannot win a war without loss. It just happened that the losses I took were something I never suspected." Arc finished up and hit the clock.

"So how will you respond?"

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:47 am

"Maybe we are having another moment of clashing culture. If you have to work for it. What the hell does destiny have to do with anything? People having limits is not a theme that we must accept destiny to have. I really see no reason to add it as an assumption."

"So you gained the ability to command others while you were young and immature and you still don't realize why soldiers are not always the best leaders?"

"I will proceed as I always have. I will keep my heart and my head straight. I will hold to my will to my purpose and pride. I will do so as long as oxygen fills these lungs." Victoria clicked the chess clock.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 1907
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 am

"I stil believe that it is preferable to have a leader that leads and not one who is safely sitting in his castle." Arc said while observing the board.

"Because in the end the enemy will always target the command unit if possible. Putting the Leader out in the open is the best way to protect him, as you can simply counter every move against him while still fighting around him. Him being the strongest of your side makes this job a lot easier." Arc said and his board represented his philosophy. His King was still in the center, surrounded by his pawns, Rooks and Knights.

"A true leader needs to know how his subjects feel and stand his ground. Most leaders run away with their tail between their legs thought."

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:04 am

"The thing is while on paper that sounds good. The problem is your only prerequisite to a leader is his or hers ability to back up his opinion. Meaning a seer, and honest to god seer. Someone who can see the world as well as I fight in it could be ignored because they can't defeat opponents. I will gladly be the warrior to that mind if I could ever find it." Victoria looked up to Arcs face

"While I agree nature does follow your opinion. I want to not just live in nature. I want to transcend it. Don't you?" The Chess clock could be heard clicking.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:04 pm

"Transcending 'Nature' would need you to become a god. The closest thing to a god people like us can become would be a Tyrant. And even becoming that is a questionable decision at best" Arc answered and moved another rook.

"Now, after a few minutes of talking, let us switch. This time around you will be the one who needs to answer." Arc said and took off his eyepatch. His left eye had pitch-black sclera and essentially a red circle with an intricate magic-circle design as iris and pupil.

"So tell me. Your skills have to have been taught to you by someone. Who was it? Do you look up to that person? And how did that person influence your philosophy?"

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:10 pm

"So past nature is god? I happen to think there is a few steps past us before we are even knocking on that door,"

"I have no one but two teachers. I loved them both. Of course they shaped who I am. They taught me how to hold a sword. They taught me what happens when you drop it. That the worst fate for a warrior is to not realizing your no longer holding your weapon." Victoria said with lamenting eyes.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:16 pm

"So a borrowed philosophy. Did you ever think that philosophy was wrong in some way? Did you have doubts that something you did was wrong?" Arc asked as he took dominance in the war. At first he was assessing his opponents knowledge, skill and power. He kept the defensive. Now he was the attacker.

Can your defenses withstand this assault? We will see he thought.

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:23 pm

"Your playing with me? Your more serious than this. Show me that much respect. Have I doubted? Have I considered myself wrong? Yes. Easily only a fool considers them self perfect. Like god, perfects is beyond reach, so I don't seek it. What are you playing at?" Victoria asked mildly agitated.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:29 pm

"From your prior statements as well as these recent revelations, I might just got a certain amount of understanding about you." Arc answered and took one of the pieces he captured from Victorias Army.

"From what I see you are a great soldier. A soldier and nothing else. You were trained in the arts of war, of fighting. Yet that begs the question. Did you ever KNOW anything else? If yes, can you truly say that the thoughts you are following are yours? When no, then how come you still follow these beliefs so blindly?" Arc asked while fiddling with the chess piece.

No matter her answer, it will reveal enough to make a real attack...

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:35 pm

"Even if all I knew was war. Why does that invalidate my opinion?"

"Not sure I understand. What exactly are you expecting? To hear I love to paint or sing a aria?" Victoria asked wondering just what he was playing at.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:53 pm

"When did I ever say that it invalidates your opinion?" Arc asked and put the Chess piece back.

"Subliminal messages can give out a lot over a person. How come you automatically think of my question as something negative? A simple 'Yes they are my thoughts' or 'Because I think this philosophy is right' could have been enough. Instead you try to avoid the question. Why is that?" Arc replied and his Tyrant's Eye started to glow. He was going in for a serious attack this time.

"I think that you realized it. You never grew from the point your masters left you at. Yes might be stronger and more intelligent. But does that translate to wisdom?" Arc said and his tone became calmer, contrasting to his more aggressive speech.

"I think you are still a greenhorn, clinging to the past that has her beloved mentors without even being willing to step forward into the future. Instead of following your own path you chose to mimic your masters in style and philosophy. In my eyes you are not a true Warrior, Soldier or even simple fighter." Arc said and moved his king one field forward. Victorias King and His King were posed in "opposition". They reached a point of high risk- high reward attacks.

"To me you are just a girl trying to play self-loathing 'Anti-Hero' from the nineties. Become evil to destroy evil, because she had no other idea how to have a 'live' anymore. You crave for battle to stop the emptiness, nothing else."

Now give me the last bit of information I need....

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:02 pm

"You know right now your a sniper. You took your shot and your close. But a miss of even 3 inches. It matters to a sniper. I can, you look like a actual sniper I bet you understand this. I am beyond my masters in mentality. They made a mistake. They tried to serve two masters. They failed even if they did well before failing. I will not make that mistake. I serve myself. I will never drop my weapon. Not like they did. I saw them fail. I will not fail. Any part of that unclear to you?" She moved a piece and clicked the chess clock.

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:19 pm

"But every bullet can ricochet of a wall if destiny wants it too." Arc answered. He wanted one last answer until he was satisfied. He did not care about winning or losing this game.

"So the question is. What is your goal? Why do you carry on? What do you want to do? If you 'serve yourself', what are the orders you gave yourself?"

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:23 pm

"Simple, to clean. To make sure the world I leave is brighter than the world I arrived at."

Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
4500/4500  (4500/4500)
MP:
760/760  (760/760)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Arc left out a sigh.

"I could have ended this a few turns ago." He said and pointed at the board.

"But I decided to prolong the battle. To see where it leads. You did not disappoint." He said and put his eyepatch back on. He then let his King fall on his side.

"This battle is over." he said and took out his grimoire the pages started turning themselves repeatedly as a surge of energy surrounded Arc.

"That resolve. Do not forget it. The moment it falters, the moment you even think about giving it up, I will come and kill you if you do." he said and the energy turned black, purple and red.

"Farewell." he finished and the dark energy made him disappear. Where? That was not of Victorias concern. At least it should not be.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 532
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Wait, are you guys like finished with the whole RP now? Forgive my ignorance.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Wait, are you guys like finished with the whole RP now? Forgive my ignorance.

Yep. It was a game of chess. The game is over. Do you agree with the results? If you read it all.

PostSubject: Re: Victoria Vs Arc RP   

Back to top Go down

Victoria Vs Arc RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2