View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm

I was so happy when I first look at the card. It's Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 
He is a Level 6 Light spellcaster synchro 
Needs 1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters
You can only control 1 Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss. Once per turn you can discard 1 burning abyss card to target 1 card in your opponent controls or graveyard shuffle that target to the deck. When this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect or battle send to the graveyard you can draw 1 card. You can only used this effect of Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss once per turn.

I think this card is good if you used supply unit because when he is destroyed you get to draw 2 cards. I even say this card is good for every deck that uses level 6 synchro monsters. The first effect is also good because you get to shuffle a card in their field or graveyard. That a good game turner. I will used this card in my charmer synchro deck. I will buy lots of packs of next challengers. What you guys think of this card.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 362
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa... HEXER? Is that...

*sees it's a German screenshot* Never mind XD

But yeah, nice card is nice. Dunno if any other Burning Abyss cards are that good, but at least his second effect gives any deck advantage.

Then again, since Goyo's unbanned I'm not sure this guy's the best Level 6 synchro atm.

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa... HEXER? Is that...

*sees it's a German screenshot* Never mind XD

But yeah, nice card is nice. Dunno if any other Burning Abyss cards are that good, but at least his second effect gives any deck advantage.

Then again, since Goyo's unbanned I'm not sure this guy's the best Level 6 synchro atm.
I know but you can combo this with Supply Unit. When he is destroyed you get to draw 2-3 cards form that card alone.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector

Charmer Power : 362
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
500/500  (500/500)
MP:
200/200  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:49 am

To be fair, you can combo anything with Supply Unit. It doesn't make any monster better or worse than another.

How come all "rockstar"s hold guitars, anyway? You can rock on many instruments lol

[19:31:10 25/01/14] Corrupted Charmer, Y : We opened a new world
Quote :
[07:24:14] Runo : "The day when Hippocampus joined Charmers Community, he also lost his precious sleep time for sure."

Suspicious Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1